The Girl With Six Marks

By Alynelovesyou

***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #... More

1-AB now available
2-AB now Available!
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Date Night 1
Date Night 2
Date Night 3
Date Night 4
Date Night 5
Date Night 6
Date Night 7
A Mission in Paris 1
A Mission in Paris 2
A Mission in Paris 3
A Mission in Paris 4
A Mission in Paris 5
A Mission in Paris 6
A Mission in Paris 7
The Devil Wears a Penicl Skirt 1
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 2
The Devil Wears a Penicil Skirt 3
The Devil Wears A Pencil Skirt 4
The Devil Wears A Pencil Skirt 5
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 6
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 7
Taming the Beast 1
Taming the Beast 2
Taming the Beast 3
Taming the Beast 4
Taming the Beast 5
Taming the Beast 6
Taming The Beast 7
Brotherhood 1
Brotherhood 2
Brotherhood 3
Brotherhood 4
Brotherhood 5
Brotherhood 6
Brotherhood 7
Princess of Asgard 1
Princess of Asgard 2
Princess of Asgard 3
Princess of Asgard 4
Princess of Asgard 5
Princess of Asgard 6
Princess of Asgard 7
The Hidden Mark 1
The Hidden Mark 2
The Hidden Mark 3
The Hidden Mark 4
The Hidden Mark 5
The Hidden Mark 6
The Hidden Mark 7
The Hidden Mark 8
The Hidden Mark 9
The Hidden Mark 11
The Hidden Mark 12
The Hidden Mark 13
The Hidden Mark 14
BOOK 2!!

The Hidden Mark 10

5.6K 236 119
By Alynelovesyou

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Ten

Continued...

There was chaos everywhere within the hideout upon the news of the Avengers discovering the lair.

Tony sent another missle to the door of the entrance.

"I guess the ultimate of surprise is out of the question," Natasha remarks with crossed arms.

"They have Alyanna, I'm not stopping till she's in my arms," he shot back as he fired once again.

The others shook their head but prepared to enter once the entrance was open.

Cuts to Bucky and Alyanna

Bucky grabs her hand and begins to lead her out through the secret exit when Erik stops them.

"No, I need you two to come with me," He instructs them and Bucky almost told him no. But the hard metal wrapped around his neck was a reminder of his limitation.

Cuts back to the Avengers.

Finally, the door bursts open and Steve and Natasha pile in. They head down the ladder and through the dark tunnel, Tony, Clint, and Thor right behind them.

"Spread out," Steve orders as the tunnel splits into multiple directions.

Natasha and Clint speed down one direction while Thor, Steve, and Tony each took one separately.

As the pair of master assassins run down the hall, they were greeted by multiple brotherhood guards. Natasha grabs a hold on one's arm and side swipes under their legs while twisting their arm until the satisfying crack was heard. She then elbows them in the head, knocking them out successfully.

Clint takes his bow and begins to shoot electric arrows into each target, electrocuting them till they fall to the ground uselessly. The pair gives each other a high five after taking down the whole heard of men.

But, as they rounded the corner, Natasha was met with a punch that she nearly didn't doge. Clint takes his arrow and points it at the man in the skull mask. The familiar blue eyes stare back at him and Clint's jaw clenches in anger.

"Scholer," he grunts.

Luis lowers the mask as he stares at his former partner. "Barton, what a nice surprise. Come to rescue your whore?" he sneers.

Clint's eyes narrow into a glare. "I should have kicked your ass when I had the chance," he remarks before taking a swing at him with his bow.

Luis doges it and maneuvers around him and throws a punch. Clint was one step a head and ducks low before rearing up with a kick to his chin. The blonde man's head swing backwards and he was met with Natasha grabbing him tightly around the neck and choke slamming him.

Luis coughs and struggles against Natasha's hold before rolling to the side and pushing her off with his strength. But before he could stand to his feet, Clint delivered a nice roundhouse kick to the side of his head. The old German soldier slams into the concrete wall before falling to the ground; his eyes roll back, clearly kicked to sky high.

Clint cracks his neck while giving Luis the middle finger. "That's for making me think you died for my soulmate asshole."

Natasha shakes her head before grabbing his arm and pulling him to continue on their way.

Cuts to Tony

The halls were too small for Tony to fly so he had to settle for running with the heavy metal suit. He comes to a slow stop as a heat signature begins to make their way towards him. He holds up his hand, ready to fire when a voice meets his ears.

"Tony?" Alyanna calls out and Tony looks up in surprise. His facemask retracks and he walks forward.

Alyanna comes from around the corner nearly jumping into Tony's metal arms. "Oh Tony!" She cries, clutching onto him tightly from around his neck. "You have to help me!"

Tony's breath hitches and since his mark was gone, he couldn't tell him this was really his soulmate or not. "Babe, I've missed you," he says cautiously. "We need to get you out of here now."

She nods eagerly and begins to pull him towards the exit. But as she lead the way, Tony reaches up and propels a rope net over her. "Nice try Pepper, but I know all of your tricks."

Alyanna turns around and smirks as she slowly begins to morph back into Pepper Potts "Not all of them," she sneers as she reaches up and presses a device.

Suddenly, his suit began to convulse as an electric current shoots through him, emitting from a device that she had placed on his back during the hug. He grunts and falls to his feet, his masking falling over his face to protect him.

"Energy power draining...80%...70%..." Jarvis's voice echoes in his head and he struggles as he reaches down to press a button on his thigh. His suit emits a counter field that moves through the outer works of his suit and fries the circuits of the device. Finally the electric current was gone and Tony was able to stand to his feet and catch his breath. "Power at 50% sir."

"That's not good," he mutters as he reaches behind his back and pries off the chip. He throws it down to the ground at Pepper's feet who smirked in triumph at him. He walks towards her and grabs her by the shoulders before hoisting her up. "This position seems familiar. Now I'm not going to ask twice, where is she?"

"Fuck you Tony! You'll never find happiness again!" She spits, her face growing red from anger and embarrassment.

Tony rolls his eyes within the helmet before pointing his wrist at her and emitting a gas that made her grow unconscious. He drops her to the ground without a care before continuing down the hall. With the damage his suit took, he wasn't sure if he could go up against Erik by himself.

But for Alyanna he sure will try.

Cuts to Alyanna and Bucky

They stood at attention in front of Erik awaiting for his orders. The older man turns to his soldier and steps towards him. "You will go and defend me. She will stay with me," he orders.

Bucky stiffens and shakes his head. "She stays with me. It's the safest place."

Erik frowns and before Bucky could react, his collar began to shock him. He groans and clenched his teeth as he falls to his knees. Alyanna jumps and lets out a small whimper as she sees him whither in pain.

"S-stop! Please!" She begs, grabbing a hold of Erik's arm.

The older man snaps his eyes to her and releases his hold on Bucky. The soldier breathes rapidly as he tries to forget the pain that courses through his body. Alyanna leaves Erik's side and kneels down beside her friend. Her body didn't like seeing him like this at all! Her ribs were especially painful.

Bucky's mind begins to cloud over and much to his dismay, his inner weapon began to surface. His mind grows blank and the beast within takes over.

He quickly stands to his feet, knocking Alyanna over as he stares at Erik.

"At your command Master," he says in a monotone voice while Alyanna watches in horror.

"Kill the Avengers," he orders, pointing to the door.

Alyanna stands and watches as Bucky walks past her like a zombie. "What did you do to him!" She screams as she chases after him.

A hand snags around her wrist and yanks her back. She's met with a scepter pressed against her heart. "Now my dear, you are on our side remember? You will stay right here and protect me as your master," he orders her.

Alyanna has half a mind to tell him no, but the scary looking thing in his hand told her that she wouldn't have a choice either way. "Yes master," she mutters, her face hardening as she puts on a cold front.

The scepter leaves her chest and a smile spreads across his lips. "Good girl."

Cuts to Captain America

The patriotic dresses hero sends another foe through the air. He turns and sends his shield flying through the air to take out another six soldiers. He kneels to the ground, his shield boomeranging back to him. It snaps back in place against his arm and he was ready to go once more.

He runs down the hall but stops in his tracks as a figure steps behind him. Turning sharply, Steve doges a metal arm coming from right begins him. He blocks with his shield before throwing a fist towards Bucky.

"Come on Buck, we really going to do this!?" He shouts to him as they begin to fight each other.

But the dull look in his eyes told Steve that this was the Bucky that was under a mind control.

As they continued to fight, Thor runs past them, pausing briefly before turning down a hall without being noticed. He continues till he finds the control room that Alyanna and Erik were staying.

Using his hammer, he sends it crashing through the doors. Erik maneuvers out of the way along with Alyanna. Pointing the scepter to the ceiling, Erik creates a hole to escape. Alyanna looks confused before Erik snags her around the waist and jumps straight up into the hole. The brunette lets out a scream as she was airborne as they broke the surface.

Erik lands on his feet while Alyanna does a tuck and roll to avoid injuring her ankles.

Thor was right behind them, using his hammer to break through the rocks and dirt. He lands just beside Erik, sending a powerful shock wave that knocked both Alyanna and Erik off their feet. The scepter falls from Erik hands and he grunts as he moves to retrieve it. Thor blocks him off with his hammer, his eyes burning with intense rage.

"You! You took my wife and soulmate!" He snarls as he brings his hammer down to smash Erik's head in. The old god rolls out of the way, avoiding certain death from the enraged thunder god.

Alyanna finally gets to her feet and charges at Thor. She jumps onto his back and pulls him away with her strength in a chokehold. Thor grunts and takes a few steps back, allowing Erik to escape and grab the scepter. Alyanna continues to choke the blond man and he tried his best to fling her off without hurting her.

"Love...please," Thor gasps out, her arm tightening against his esophagus.

When she didn't stop, he knew he needed to do something. He raises his hammer into the sky and a lightning strike connects with the Asgardian metal. He swings down and sends a massive shock wave across the field. Alyanna is thrown from his back and lands a few yards away while Erik is also flung across the field.

The dust clears to reveal Thor holding his throat. The ground begins to shake and suddenly cracks begin to appear throughout the field.

"You idiot!" Erik shouts in anger. "The whole bunker will collapse!"

Thor looks down in confusion as the ground begins to crumble, surely dumping right on top of his friends.

Alyanna's mouth drop opens. "Bucky!" She whispers harshly before running towards the exposed entrance. Many of the members of the brotherhood came pouring out as they took cover from the rubble.

Cuts to Clint and Natasha

They were in the middle of fighting another group of men when they heard the loud thunderous bang. The walls begin to shake and dust from the ceiling begins to pour down to the floor. Clint looks at Natasha with a worried expression. "Time to go," he says before grabbing her hand and running back to the exit.

Cuts to Tony

"Sir, the whole basement will crumble in thirty seconds," Jarvis says inside Tony's helmet.

Tony frowns. "Is Alyanna still down here?"

"According to my scan, she is located towards the entrance sir."

Tony nods before igniting his jets and flying carefully down the cramp hall, careful to not hit the edges. As he passes by Pepper who was still unconscious, he contemplated on leaving her. With an aggravated sigh, he scoops her up in his arms and flies her to safety.

Cuts to Steve and Bucky

Steve takes another hit to the face when he heard the loud commotion. Bucky doesn't react as he continues to walk towards Steve like a robot.

"Come on capiscal, the place is going to collapse," he hears Tony tell him in the communication device.

Steve's jaw clenched as he stares at his old best friend. "Buck, we need to get out of here. The whole place is going down."

Bucky stops and turns his head up to the ceiling that was beginning to crumble. But his mind was set on one thing and that was to kill Captain America.

He takes another swipe at Steve who ducks and picks up his shield that was discarded on the ground. "If you won't come with me, I'll just have to get you to chase me out of here." With that statement, he turns on his heels and books it out of there. And just like he wanted, Bucky was right on his tail.

They were only a few feet away from the exit when the ceiling began to crumble. Steve pushed himself to run faster but the rocks and dirty collapsed in front of him. And before he knew it, both Bucky and him were submerged underground.

Cuts to Alyanna

She waits patiently as people continued to pour out and run in different direction. She jumps back as Natasha and Clint come barreling out and right behind them was Ironman carrying a limp Pepper.

Alyanna bites her lip as she backs away from them.

Natasha coughs before looking up and seeing Alyanna moving slowly away. Her eyebrows furrow and her eyes flicker down in sadness. She reaches out to her and Alyanna scowls before running across the field.

Clint pats Natasha on the back, his heart feeling the same as hers.

Alyanna runs straight to Erik, who looks pissed off. "Master! Bucky is still down there! We need to do something!" She frets as she reaches out to grab his arm.

He pulls away in aggravation and points a finger at her. "YOU will stay right here and protect me!"

Alyanna's eyes narrow. Was this guy being serious? His best soldier is trapped underground and all he could think about was himself! Grinding her teeth, Alyanna's fist clench. If he wasn't going help, then she will do it herself.

She ignores his protest as she turns on her heels and runs for the pile of dirt from the collapsed building. Everyone stops to watch her dig through the debris, desperately trying to reach her friend.

Tony felt sick to his stomach but decided to help her. He lands beside her and she gives him a worried glance. He holds up his arm and aims it down into ground. "Stand back," he orders her and she obliged. He send a blast into the ground which created a crater. Not even a few seconds later, a metal hand was being poked out from underneath the dirt.

"Bucky!" Alyanna breathes a sigh of relief as she reaches for the hand. With incredible strength, she pulls him out slightly, but he was heavier than expected.

Tony leans forward and grabs ahold of Bucky's shoulder and drags him out further. Attached to his under arm, was Steve. The man coughs as dust flies from his face.

Alyanna watches in amazement as Bucky pulls Captain America out till they were both safe. She springs into his arms, wrapping herself around him as she cheers softly.

Steve coughs as well before wiping away the dirt from his face. He looks up and frowns at seeing Alyanna in Bucky's arms. Tony was also upset, and offers Steve a hand to stand up.

"Well wasn't that a rush," Tony comments to him.

"Now I know what's it like to be buried alive. I much prefer being frozen," the old soldier replies before turning to his old friend. "Thanks Buck."

Alyanna looks up to the handsome tall man with confused eyes before turning them back down to Bucky. "You know him?"

Bucky shrugs as he stands to his feet. "A lifetime ago," he rasps as he stares at his old best friend.

Steve smirks but before they could say anything else, they were interrupted by a crack of thunder.

"We better see what's happening up there," Alyanna says as she begins to climb out of the crater. "Give me a hand?"

Ironman blast up into the air while Steve moves to help Alyanna but was cut off my Bucky hoisting her up. Steve bites his tongue and had to remind himself that Alyanna doesn't know who he is nor does she know they he was her soulmate. And the only familiar person was Bucky. But he still didn't like it.

Once they were out of the hole, they were met with a stand off between the Avengers and the Brotherhood. Tony wanted nothing more than to grab Alyanna and take off, but he knew that wouldn't end well.

Alyanna and Bucky make their way over to Erik who was seething with rage. "About time you two showed up," he snaps his scepter pointing directly towards the group. "Half of my men perished because of you," he jabs towards Thor.

Thor twirls his hammer in his hand. "And more will pararish if you don't return what you stole."

Erik smirks and moves the scepter towards the sky. He shoots a ball of energy source into the sky, summoning an army of dark figures.

"It's just like at the wedding," Natasha observes.

"Yeah but now we have our weapons," Clint responds, pulling an arrow from his back.

The avengers stare across the field towards their opponent. Erik stood there in the middle, his scepter glowing with power. An army of dark figures stands behind them, looking intimidating.

Bucky, covered in dirt, was positioned beside Alyanna who looked both confused and conflicted. Luis and Pepper also stood there, battered and bruised but still willing to fight.

Tony's suit was slightly damage; however, he still stood tall as he glared at the man who caused all this. Steve, lip bleeding and also covered in dirt, holds his recovered shield up as he assess the situation.

Natasha felt her spider bites charge to full capacity and Clint gripped his crossbow tightly, waiting for a que.  Thor continues to twirled his hammer at the anticipation of the fight that was about to unfold.

"Clint, head to the trees and take out targets as needed," Steve orders and Clint nods before swiftly running back to the tree line. He uses an arrow and shoots it at the top of one of the large pins before propelling up and finding a good nest to oversee the whole battle field.

Erik watches with amusing eyes. "He'll run out of arrows before even a quarter of my army falls," he booms loudly.

Thor narrows his eyes. "Those creatures are being manifested by the mind stone in Loki's scepter. They will keep coming, it's pointless fight against them."

Steve's fingers twitch as his plan changes in his mind. "Then we must attack the source. Nat, think you can get to Alyanna?"

Black widow's mouth twitches. "It'll be difficult with that body guard of hers," she points out.

Steve nods. "Leave him to me. Thor, can you deal with your Uncle?"

Thor grabs his hammer in mid twirl. "With pleasure."

Tony's glowing eyes turn to Captain America. "And what about me Cap, gotta a role for me?"

Steve's eyes flash to Iron man. "Take out Skullcrusher and keeps tabs on Pepper, your the only one who can see who she really is."

Tony nods before igniting his boosters and floating into the air. If he was going to save Alyanna he needed to ignore the temptation of going for her first. He needed to listen. "Bring it!"

Erik motions for Alyanna to come to him and she reluctantly obeys. The Avengers stiffen upon seeing their soulmate walk in the front but they remained where they were. "My dear, you have the power to bring these people to their knees," Erik whispers to her.

Alyanna frowns, her eyes going to each individual. How did she hold that power? Her eyes then glance over to Bucky, he had helped Captain America...but why?. Was this the side she really wanted to be on? Why did the people in front of her seem to be more of where she belonged? Was Erik really the bad man?

She felt herself being pushed slightly forward and she almost stumbles. "Fight them!" He demands aggressively from behind her.

She felt all eyes on her, waiting for her to make a move. Her heart thumps in her ears like a war drum and her mind battles as hat to do. Finally, it clicks.

"Leave her alone!" Bucky barks as he steps towards Erik. He was met with a shock going through his collar. He groans as he falls to his knees.

Steve tenses at seeing him going back over to the dark side.

Alyanna frowns as Bucky stands back to his feet. It finally registered in her mind. Bucky was a prisoner, a slave to this 'master.' And she wasn't going to stand for it any longer.

"Go oh my dear! Show then who's in control!" Erik cackles.

"No," the word comes out like venom as she spins around. "I don't care who they are, all I know is that you are the delusional one. Getting rid of soulmarks, are you crazy!?" She spits, her eyes igniting with fire.

Erik stares at her in utter disbelief and rage. "I am your master! You obey me!" He points the scepter towards her, causing the Avengers to hold their breath.

"I obey no one," Alyanna snaps before using her strength and speed to lunge forward and knock the scepter away to send a punch directly into his face..

That was the cue to attack, Ironman was the first to move, his jets shooting forward as he heads for his targets. Captain America sprints with a roar along with Thor who sends his hammer straight for Erik. It collided with the god and he is sent flying back a hundred meters.

Bucky, now under the control, reacts by moving forward to intercept Steve.

The army of black figures charges and before they knew it, they were in a full on battle. Clint shoots arrows bombs into the swarm and they explode, covering them in a mist of smoke. The others used this to their advantage as they attacked each figure one by one.

Alyanna was stunned by what was going on, but decided to start to fight on the Avenger's side. She kicks a figure away before turning to punch another one in the face. A hand grabs her shoulder and she turns and twist it in an uncomfortable manner.

Natasha responds by turning and flipping out of the grasp. "No baby it's me!" She yells out, gaining her footing.

Alyanna holds a defensive posture as she stares at the red headed woman. "Look, I don't know you, but I'm not the enemy anymore." They pause to turn and punch a few figures.

"I know your not, but you are so much more!" Black Widow pleads as she uses her spider bites on an unlucky figure that turns to dust immediately.

"What do you mean?" Alyanna questions as she presses her heel into a figures throat, crushing it.

Natasha had to think of what to say. She couldn't just straight out tell her she was their soulmate, she might think she was crazy!

"You are one of us! An Avenger! Erik kidnapped you and erased your memoirs!"  Natasha explains, staring at her with serious eyes.

It finally dawns on her. "That's why you guys didn't attack me," Alyanna pieces together.

Natasha nods eagerly but she was grabbed by the neck. Alyanna reaches to her belt and pulls out her pistol, shooting the figure in the head. Natasha gives her an appreciative smile and Alyanna returns it warmly. They then stood side by side, giving each other confidence to work as a team.

Cuts to Ironman

Tony sends another blast towards Luis who rolls out of the way. "So your the famous ex-boyfriend," Tony says in his robotic voice.

Luis spits towards him. "I was the one who had her first," he mocks as he runs forward.

Tony easily doges out of the way and sends another blast his way. "Must have hurt when she rejected  you. How could I blame her? You're a real piece of shit," Tony growls before flying forward and sending a kick into his skull.

Luis grunts as the hard metal collided with his head. But it was a good thing he had a hard skull. With his brass knuckles, Luis rears up and sends a punch right into Tony's shoulder, knocking him away a few feet. A chuckle filters through Iron man as he stands to his feet. "You call that a punch? Here, let me give it a try." Tony's boosters ignite as he flies full force towards Skullcrusher. He pulls his fist back and with all of his mechanical strength, sends it straight into Luis's face.

The old German soldier's head snaps back as blood pours from his nose. Tony was about to finish him off when another figure jumps onto his back. He's hit on the head several times by a blunt object which had little to no effect against his strong metal helmet. Using his back boosters, Tony manages to send Pepper flying off his back.

He turns to her and with a sarcastic smirk says, "you again? I saved your life and this is how you repay me?"

Pepper narrows her eyes as she stares at Tony. "That's my boyfriend," she snarls aggressively.

Tony quirks an eyebrow. "Moved on already? Then why are you still fighting for this guy?"

Pepper frowns and looks unsure. "Because soulmates shouldn't exist! It's not fair to the rest of us!"

Tony's helmet lifts up so he can look at Pepper properly. "But if both you and this sorry excuse of man are happy then so what about everyone else?"

Pepper looks down, her chest constricting from the pain. "What if one day he gets his soul mark and leaves me," she says sadly.

Tony gives her a reassuring smile. "Then it's his lost. What if you get one? You can't let the what if's stop you from being happy. And you can't go after someone who is not available to begin with."

Pepper swallows while thinking to herself. She hated Alyanna so much because she wanted what she had. But Tony did have a point, Luis made her happy to some extent.

Tony glances over to where he sees Alyanna and Natasha fighting side by side. "It's your choice on who you become," he says to her. "But I have a woman to bring home." With that he turns and leaves her to drop to Luis's side.

Cuts to Thor and Erik

Thor swings his hammer towards Erik who intercepts it with the scepter. He sends an energy blast to him in which Thor reflects with spinning his hammer. "You look just like your father!" He spits.

Thor smirks. "Thanks, and you look just like an old ragged elf."

Erik growls as he sends another blast. "You should have stayed on Asgard! With the other pathetic creature."

Thor swings his hammer. "And miss all this fun?" He booms.

Looking behind Thor, Erik strikes an idea. "If you will not surrender, then how would you like it if I send your precious soulmate into comatose!" He yells as he sprints up and sends a huge blast towards Alyanna.

Thor hollers and tries to shield the blast, but it goes right past him and heads straight for Alyanna.

The brown eyed girl looks up just in time to see the ray of light fill her vision.

ALYALYALY

Phew! That was a long chapter! I so hope you enjoyed it ❤️

Please let me know what you think and don't forget to vote!

Like always, thanks so much for reading!

Till next time,
Lots of love,
Alyne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
150K 4K 23
I've written an original version of this story! It's also called The Young Ones and you can find it on my profile or through this link: https://www.w...
5.5K 200 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
26.8K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...