Forever yours

Door radkam80

This story is of Sameer and Naina from Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai. Naina Agarwal is a quintessential girl who f... Meer

The Gamechanger Night
Pyar ka Ehsaas
Thodi si Jalan
Nok Jhok
Amar Prem
Saat Vachan
Khoobsurat Raat
The Doomsday!
Kuch Dabe Hue Sach
The Heartbreak
Jija Saali ki Dosti
The Care of Love
Revolution!
Pyar Toh Hai!
Bacha Liya!
Ek Naya Adhyay
Grih Pravesh
You are Beautiful
Maidan-E-Jung
Dhobi Ghat
"Naina sang Sameer"
Thank you!!!
Isstriwale Jija
The Stylist Lover
The Handsome Chauffeur
Responsibility
Regaining the Trust
Tera Saath Na Chodunga
First Love Letter
Shuru se Shuruat
Sapnon ka Saudagar
Please note!
Bromance
Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai...
....Thoda Hai Baaki
Ek Vachan
Sharing the Bliss
The Challenge
Fugly

Dooriyan Duur Ho Gayi

1.6K 180 102
Door radkam80

Dearies, sorry again for taking forever to update Forever Yours! But right now, I am too busy on the personal front, in between moving houses. There is hardly any time to sleep, forget writing....so please bear with me. The updates will be exceptionally delayed for another month! And I may not have replied to a lot of comments, but please be assured, that I read them all and it means a lot that you are eagerly awaiting updates for both the FFs. Thanks for showering so much love to this throwback story and thank you for the unending patience! Happy reading....😀

Part 34

The golden yellow fireball illuminated the celestial space and the single beam that reached mother Earth was diffused through the nascent dew into a spectrum of rainbow that mimicked the colourful dreams of a young boy cuddled into a fetal position hugging the blue sweater as if it was the pliant body of his lover. The ray peaked through the small parting in the curtain and cast a halo on his face lighting up his sleep smile adorning his handsome face. Finally, the constant chirping of the birds pulled him back from the la la land of green meadows and blue skies where he was gazing into her eyes under the shade of a tree and she reciprocated the same feelings and blushed but he didn't avert her gaze from him. The loud chirping of the sparrows allegedly arguing over which one would occupy the window sill broke his colourful dream and woke him up. However, his sublimate instinct refused to let go of his fantasy where Naina was finally with him with all her heart and loved him.

The loud clattering in the kitchen was enough to pull him back to the reality and he sat upright in a startled response. Bela bent down to pick up the steel glass that her elbow accidentally knocked off from the edge of the platform. She saw Sameer sitting up, who finally left the makeshift bed as the daylight was much brighter than when he usually woke up these days, indicating that he had slept later than usual.

"Bhagwan jhooth na bulvaye, tum uth gaye! Woh awaaz se uth gaye honge na? Waise main abhi thodi der mein tumhe uthane hi wali thi. Aaj badi der tak so rahe the. Daud lagane nahi jana tha kya?" Chachiji asked peering occasionally from the kitchen nook.

"Nahi Chachiji...aaj rest day tha! Itne din se lagaataar practice ho rahi thi toh Coach sir ne kaha tha aaj sab log rest karenge aur kal se game ki taiyyari ke liye team ka naya time table banega". He explicated. That's when his eyes fell on the medium pendulum clock hanging on the wall on the arch leading inside. It struck 7 chiming soft dongs for an equivalent number of times.

"Bhagwan jhooth na bulvaye, iski aawaz toh bilkul kam ho gayi. Ab kabhi bhi bandh pad jayegi. Preeti ko bola tha kal shaam ko ki yaad se chaabi bhar dena. Ek kaam yaad nahi rehta hai use!" Bela came out complaining about her household chore lazy youngest while her eyes fell on the clock and noticed the sluggishness of the pendulum.

She placed a tiffin box & tea on the dining table, "beta yeh ghadi na paanch dus minute der se chal rahi hogi, tum na jaldi se taiyyar ho jao warna school ke liye late ho jayega!"

"Ji chachiji. Naina Taiyyar ho gayi?" He asked hurriedly getting up and folding his blanket, a habit he had cultivated observing Naina. No matter how late they woke up or how much ever hurry they were in, the girls were supposed up fold their blankets and straighten the bed before leaving. Initially, he used to simply leave an unkempt diwan, which would magically straighten itself when he next saw it. At Nanu's place, Ramdhari took care of every tiny thing and he had never bothered himself with any domestic duties. But one Sunday, when he was returning from practice, he had seen Naina struggling to straighten the diwan bedsheet with one hand and arrange the pillows. He had leaned on the doorjamb and adored her but when she started to struggle to fold the blanket with one hand, he had simply marched in, almost snatched it from her and folded it himself. Since then, he had learnt to take care of one more chore.

"Naina Preeti toh kabki school chali gayi. Woh aaj kuch kahani ki pratiyogita hai na...toh Naina ko kuch taiyyari karni thi issliye jaldi chali gayi". Chachiji informed him.

Sameer was astonished and murmured to himself, "chali gayi? Mujhe uthaya bhi nahi?" He was thinking about last night when he had seen clear signs in her eyes, he had known that everything had now changed between them. She hadn't said the words but he knew and had felt that the equation had changed. Did he interpret it wrong? Or was it a momentary lapse on her part? Was it short-lived only to celebrate his victory? Or was it simply concern coz he was injured? No, he was sure about what he had seen and felt.

"Kya sochna lag gaye? Woh dono rickshaw se gayi hai. Tum bhi taiyyar ho aur chai rakhi hai, pee lena". She instructed like a mother and was about to get back to her numerous tasks when she saw a blue sweater still lying on the diwan.

She picked it up and admired, "Bhagwan jhooth na bulvaye beta, par agar raat ko thand jyaada lag rahi thi toh khidki bandh kar lete aur mujhe bol diya hota. Main ek aur kambal nikal deti. She first admonished him like a concerned guardian and then her eyes twinkled while checking out the sweater. "Yeh toh bada hi sundar hai! Design saada hai par bunayi ekdum saaf hai. Kisi mehngi jagah se liya hoga na?"

Sameer smiled reminiscing how she had given it to him and forced him to wear in Mt. Abu on the night he was sick. "Nahi Chachiji, khareeda nahi hai. Kisi apne ne bahut pyar se bahut mehnat se sirf mere liye banaya hai". He said taking it back from her and touching it again very reverently. Bela didn't comment further, just smiled and shook her head.

Sameer pulled himself back from his dreamy reverie and blinked hard, "mujhe jaldi school pahuchna chahiye".

"Dabba rakha hai, lena mat bhoolna!" Bela instructed on her way inside to the kitchen.

Sameer was ready and in school in a record time of less than 30 minutes, the only thought on his mind was to see Naina. Why had she left without him?

He dashed to the classroom, the morning prayers were over and Shanti teacher was just about to start the maths class when he asked for permission to enter.

"Sameer!" She smiled her usual charming way that brightened the day and the first period for most boys in the class and though Sameer too liked her like other students, he was immune to the modest charms. His eyes darted to the bench where his Naina sat.

"Cricket team ke captain ho iska matlab yeh nahi ki class mein late aa sakta ho", she warned him chiding him for falling back to his old habits.

"Sorry Miss, woh subah neend nahi khuli. Aayeenda aisa nahi hoga", he explained truthfully.

She only nodded and gestured him to enter, "jaldi se settle ho jao. Bachchon aaj hum first degree integration start karenge. Sab log dhyaan do!" She turned to start explaining theorems and problems on the blackboard when Sameer walked to Naina's seat but today his side was occupied by Swati and she showed no inclination of moving away; neither Naina looked up to him or acknowledged his arrival after a brief reaction to hearing his voice from the class threshold. So, left with no choice, he took his usual seat with Munna on the other side.

Her behavior perplexed him all the more. He wasn't sure if she was paying attention in class or simply pretending to do so. The only thing he was sure was that she was avoiding him for some reason. Opposite to his daily attention in class, today he was totally distracted. He replayed the previous day and night over and over in his head trying to figure out what went wrong. Did he say something to offend her or had he acted too pushy? His mind was too preoccupied to realize that the break bell had rung. Naina ignored him totally and pulled Swati with her to the canteen.

Sameer's brows furrowed and before he could follow her, Munna stopped him with a barrage of trivia. "Kya hua hai Bhai? Fir se Bhabhi se ladayi ho gayi kya?"

Pandit added his own inquiry, "haan...aaj tum donon saath nahi aaye? Pehle ki tarah Naina sabse pehle aa gayi...kal shaam ko toh aise lag raha tha jaise sab theek ho gaya ho, fir ab kya hua?"

"Pataa nahi yaar. Mujhe bhi laga tha ki ab sab theek ho raha hai. Aur kal ke baad toh laga jaise Naina be mujhe maaf bhi kar diya hai. Par aaj subah se baat hi nahi kar rahi aur aankhein toh aise chura rahi hai jaise mujhe dekh legi toh uski aankhein aa jayengi". Sameer expressed his stupefaction and narrated the events that unfolded last evening.

"Ohhh!" Munna Pandit voiced jointly as if in a deep thought.

"Hmmm kya kar rahe ho? Koi idea do nalayakon!" Sameer stood up abruptly and fisted his hands demanding a solution, assuming that since they had known her longer than him, they could crack her mysterious attitude.

"Idea? Sameer....Bhagwan be waise bhi ladkiyon ko aisa banaya hai ki unke baare mein kisiko koi idea nahi hota, khud Bhagwan ko bhi nahi!" Munna quipped.

"Haan...aur yeh toh Naina hai! Principal ki jasoos aur teacher ki chamchi!" Pandit jested but as a matter-of-fact and earned steely glares from Sameer. No one, not even his besties were allowed to talk ill about her even if they meant well. "Naina ke baare mein kuch bhi ulta seedha nahi!" He warned them.

"Achcha? Aur tu jo use abhi bhi behenji bulata hai woh?" Munna asked.

Sameer blushed, "woh toh pyaar se!" Before they digressed further, Sameer turned back to his usual confused broody self over Naina's inexplicable behaviour. "Yaar, woh sab chodo, yeh batao ki ab mein kya karoo? Mujhe laga ki main Naina ko achche se samajhne laga hoon, par ab lag raha hai ki kuch bhi nahi jaanta. Uske mann mein kya chal raha hai, kaise pataa lagau?"

After a moment's deliberation, Munna jumped, "Yaar...ek dhartiphaad idea hai!" When the other two waited for him to divulge the ground-breaking idea, "tu seedha jaake Naina devi se puch le!" Munna stated as if it was the best idea till date.

Sameer turned to look with a steely dagger in each eye and pursed his lips in exasperation.

Post-break, a notice was circulated that all the participating pairs would have to assemble in the activity room in the last period. Whole day had passed by and they hadn't spoken a word. Sameer had tried to gain her attention, even their pen-tapping signal, but she had avoided him all along. He berated himself for wasting most of the break time trying to figure out a right way to approach her instead of simply marching up to her and confronting the reason for such evasion. When the bell rang for the last period, Naina gathered her belongings, gave a brief glance to Sameer and hastily left the class. He was waiting for her to precede him, so that he could finally find a lone moment and grapple the situation but her conduct simply exasperated him. He was totally vexed but gathered his bag and followed her out.

By the time, he caught up to her, they were already in the activity room. The protocol forced them to sit together but she kept staring straight ahead and didn't even acknowledge him. Just when he had lost all patience and was about to yell and ask pointed questions, Lochan Sir entered the class with a sheaf of papers and a beaming smile plastered to his pointed cherubic face.

Without any pleasantries, he started away, "mujhe pataa tha ki hamare school mein kayi pratibhayein hai par har ek bachche mein koi na koi talent ka bhandar bhara hai, yeh ab samne aaya hai. Aap sab ne aaj subah apni kahaniyan submit ki thi competition ke liye. Humne saari padhi. Usmein se teen best kahaniyan chuni gayi aur fir Principal Sir aur dou parents ki Committe ne woh kahani chuni jo competition mein bheji jayegi. Main aapko naam nahi bata sakta kyonkj humne nishpaksh faisala karne ke liye aapse kaha thi kahaniyon pe apna naam na likhe. Toh main shirshak padhta hoon, lekhak aage aayega.

"Main Tum Pyar Parivaar" Lochan Sir declared and while some were just disappointed that it wasn't their story, one face beamed and the other gloated with wide eyes in surprise. Sameer's eyes couldn't bulge anymore and his head whipped to look at her and she smiled shyly but equally surprised and happy her story was the entry for the competition to represent the school. Naina stood up silently and Lochan sir was also happy as she was indeed one of the best students.

"Toh yeh tumhari kahani hai?" He asked.

Naina hesitated only for a second, and corrected him, "meri aur Sameer ki". Hearing surprised gasps and a mild crinkly confusion on Lochan Sir's frons, she immediately corrected. "Mera matlab hai, Sameer aur main ek team hai na, toh kahani bhi hamari team ki hai, meri akele ki nahi". Sameer understood and gave a smug smile which she noticed from the corner of her eyes.

"Ekdum sahi baat kahi hai. Ab aage aao aur ise padhke sunao".

She was elated and did as told. She read her own story that Sameer had heard first and also written it for her. However, he noticed some changes and modifications as he had listened to it countless times and every word that she had recorded was etched into the memory. The best part was where she had described their blossoming friendship very cleverly without anyone suspecting it to be their own story.

Also, she read it with the same emotions and feelings that were described in each part. She was desperate to look at Sameer and see his reactions as this was her surprise for him. She very well knew how distracted and perplexed he was the whole day. He didn't leave any chance to catch her attention but her aloofness had almost irritated him and while she had maintained a fake calm composure, several times she had suppressed her giggles and chuckles at his frustrated desperation.

Things had changed gradually since the other night when they decided to start over, rather when she decided to start over with friendship while he had never stopped groveling. He had never pushed her to do or accept anything she didn't wish but he only acted in an obsequious way, hanging at her very word, paying attention to only her needs. His entire focus was on building their winning team and earn her forgiveness if not love. And he had proved that Sameer Maheshwari was the most kind-hearted and adamant human and left no stone unturned when he was determined. But last night, everything just changed miraculously. She knew she was healing and had come to place back her trust in him gradually, at least when it was about their team, but matters of heart required pampering. However, his confidence, that intense gaze and those words penetrated her heart and touched her soul. His look bore into hers and then and there they both knew, what each meant for the other. There was no denying the feelings anymore and there was no way in the world that she could ever remove him from her. They were now just the way of life for each other and they had to simply accept it and each knew that the other had accepted that. The love had shone bright in their eyes.

Naina being Naina, her confused, calm but naughty side had kicked in. He yet again hadn't impelled her to admit or commit into anything. After much deliberation as to how to bare her heart out to him and convey her feelings, she had devised the playful prank.

She tossed and turned in her bed for a while, and suddenly got up with a start. She rummaged through her books and located the story book, in which, Sameer had neatly transcripted her narration and sat about her task. She read through and continued writing till what she felt should be a romantic end or rather a new beginning to their love story. She had already scratched away the horrendous heart-breaking scenario that she had accidentally recorded and Sameer had construed it as a tragic cruel fate that she had bestowed upon him. She reminded herself that however angry she was initially, she had never wanted to hurt him even unintentionally. Although she couldn't turn back the time but knew how to erase the hurt and replace it with her love and renewed faith in him like he even kowtowed at times, just to make her feel special and cherished.

She had gone on and on filling pages and pages about her feelings for him but the writer in her also came to the forefront when her first draft was ready. There were several details that were only for their eyes, if ever she mustered enough courage to let him read. However, she had to also take care of presenting it as an imaginary story and adhere to the page limit. So, it took her multiple attempts and a couple of more drafts before she finalised the version to submit. It took longer than usual as she had to write with her injured hand. It was healing and she didn't need a sling to all the times to restrict movements but writing for such a prolonged period was taking a toll. The lover Naina, like always, ignored it. What was a little pain if it brought a zillion dollar smile to Sameer's eyes. Afterall, hadn't he done exactly the same to giving her a winning chance?

She was quite confident that her story would have a strong chance to be selected, afterall, Naina Agrawal didn't lose a competition. And she was submitting three stories, so at least one was going to be selected, but she closed her eyes and prayed as usual, "bhagwanji, please meri yeh wali kahani select karwa dena. Sameer bahut khush hoga aur mujhe uske chehre pe surprise wali smile dekhni hai. Buss iss baat meri madad kar do!" She carefully gathered the sheaf of fullscapes, each stapled neatly and placed it in her school bag before catching a few winks to recharge.

Sameer was engrossed in the way she described and her flair for words. He was amazed at her editing skills, how smoothly she modified the narration from what was recorded initially. But he was surprised, when had she done that and how. He was sure he didn't remember her telling him that she had altered and recorded a new version to this story so that he could do the transcript. So, if not him, who had done it and when? For a moment, he was despondent that she might have sought Preeti or Swati's help and had kept him away from it. But hadn't she promised that everything for the competition, they would do together keeping any animosity or differences aside? And hadn't she softened a bit over the last few weeks? So, while she continued from girl seeing a boy at an adolescent age and falling in love at first sight, followed by guy's fake love but true friendship, he waited with bated breath as to how she described the tragic events that ruined their friendship. If he was amused how she had altered the bet event to the guy not realizing his feelings and only obsessing over himself and hurting the girl unintentionally in the process, he was flabbergasted at what followed.

She had smoothly described that one unfortunate accident had not only broken the girl's heart and shattered her life but also disfigured her. When the world mocked her, he was the only one there as a rock, this time not for sympathy or simply friendship but coz he realized that how deeply he cared for her and loved her. He had taken her for granted but the mere thought of losing her forever had awakened his sleeping conscience and hit his gut that she was above and beyond any worldly beauty and possessions for him. His untiring efforts helped her regain the lost faith and confidence in herself that restored her fighting spirit of life and never give up. She had ended the story beautifully with stating that theirs was a young love and had yet to face life but true relationships based on pure love only can wither any storms that destiny would brew against them.

Her words had overwhelmed him. She could see that the message was conveyed loud and clear. He didn't stop beaming at her. He knew that she had altered this precious story only for him. What a way to say "I Love You". His Naina was indeed a topper, she had loudly and clearly declared in front of the whole world that she loved him and that they were together henceforth. He couldn't constrain himself and stood up and started clapping. The class and Lochan Sir were amused but joined in too as her efforts genuinely demanded praise. She looked at him as he could not stop smiling and blushing that her idea had worked all the way. Her hard works had paid off and Sameer couldn't stop grinning, it was much more than she had expected. But what did she expect from her buddhu? Since, his stay and obsequious ways, he was openly betrothing himself to her.

She constantly gazed at him and he was dying to spend some lone moments with her, but just as the applause died down, Lochan Sir had more announcements. "Naina, tum sach mein bahut achcha likhti ho", he too praised her. Then continued, "Waise toh saari kahaniyan bahut mehnat si likhi gayi hai aur issliye hum saare teachers aap bachchon ka abhinandan karte hai. Magar dou aur kahaniyan hai jo bahut anokhi hai aur bahut hi gehrayi se prastut ki gayi hai. Main chahta hoon ki inn kahaniyon ke lekhak ka bhi hum protsahan kare. Ek ka shirshak hai Mukhbir aur dusri hai Madhoshi".

Before Naina uttered a word, Sameer jumped the gun, "Sir, yeh dono kahaniyan bhi Naina ne hi likhi hai!" He declared with pride.

Lochan sir was pleasantly surprised, and looked questioningly at Naina, "Sir, maine kahaniyan record ki thi, likhi Sameer ne hai, mera haath kaam nahi kar raha tha na", she clarified giving him equal credit.

That was what he loved about her, though she had a tough competitive spirit, and here, the total idea credit went to her, she always believed in appreciating the minutest contribution. And when it was about him, she put him first, always before her. He smiled when she looked at him and curved her mouth.

"Wah! Ise kehte hai team effort. Bahut badhiya! Tumhari teenon kahaniyan bahut achchi hai Naina, par jahan Mukhbir aur Madhoshi ekdum naye ideas hai, Main Tum Pyar Parivar jyaada sachchi lagti hai jaise kisi ki bhi ho sakti hai. Jaise ki tumhari apni kahani ho." Naina's mouth went dry and eyes widened in horror as if she was caught red-handed and Sameer felt the earth shifting from below him. But before either of them reacted, Lochan Sir clarified, "Mera matlab hai ki jaise lekhak khud apni kahani hi suna raha ho. Asaliyat se judi hui lagti hai. Aisi kahani competition mein bahut strong entry rahegi. Ekdum perfect! Lekin baaki bhi waste nahi jayengi. Tumhari aur baaki sabki stories ek ek karke hum school bulletin mein tum logon ke naam ke saath chapenge. All students, including Naina were happy at the unexpected appreciation.

Just when Naina was going take the seat as his partner, the peon came calling, "Sir, Principal Sir ne Sameer Maheshwari ko turant apne office mein bulaya hai!"

Lochan sir gave his permission, "Sameer, tum ja sakte ho".

Sameer and Naina both looked disappintingly at each other. They would have to wait for some more time before being able to talk to each other. He slung his backpack over one shoulder and unwillingly and slowly left the class, not leaving her gaze though. But since it was principal's call, one couldn't ignore it.

She was also worried that now what might be the reason that he was being summoned so suddenly. She wanted to follow him unabashedly and would have done exactly that if not for Lochan Sir, who asked her to take responsibility of the story section in the bulletin under his supervision such that they should be published in the order of ranking in each issue.

Sameer watched Principal's office with some apprehension, mentally trying to recollect what he had done to offend Rakesh Sir. May be the other day, when he stood up to him for Naina would have prompted him to complain. But wasn't that incident a few days old to complain now? And wasn't it a rather a family matter to bring it to school? Well, with Rakesh sir, one never knew. So bracing himself for the coming onslaught and slander on his riches, he entered the office. His only aim was to deal with the matter quickly and go back to Naina and find an opportunity to talk to her in privacy.

The sight that greeted him in the office flustered him and came as one of the best surprises. His Nanu was in some deep conversation with Principal sir and seemed to be content about whatever they were discussing. "Nanu!" He exclaimed with elation and almost ran to him.

"Sameer..." Nanu was doubly excited to see his chotu sa Sameer after so many days. It had almost been a week that they had spoken and Sameer wasn't aware of his arrival. So, it was a lovely unexpected surprise. Nanu hastily stood up and Sameer touched his feet before he was ensconced in a tight hug. Nanu showered all his love and his eyes misted as he had missed his dearest grandson the most, "kaisa hai mera Sameer?"

"Main bilkul achcha hoon Nanu, aap kaise ho? Maine aapko bahut miss kiya. Par aap kab aaye? Bataya kyon nahi? Aur kitne din se phone bhi nahi kiya?" Sameer fired away his concerns and questions and all Nanu did was smiled happily to be back to the apple of his eye.

"Tere saare sawalon ka jawab doonga, par ghar chalke", Nanu chirped just as enthusiastically.

It was Sameer's turn to be surprised again, "ghar?"

"Haan, maine Principal Sir aur tere Rakesh Sir se permission le li hai. Dou din school ki chutti hai na toh main tujhe ghar le ja sakta hoon. Principal sir ne mujhe bataya ki tu kitni mehnat kar raha hai. Chal, baaki baatein ghar chalke karenge!"

Sameer nodded and left with Nanu. Although he was happy to see Nanu after so many days and would also get to spend a whole weekend with him, in the car park, his eyes only searched for Naina. He didn't want to leave without talking to her.

As if on cue, Naina appeared out of nowhere in the compound and he saw her from a distance. As soon as Lochan sir had released her, she had gone looking for him and collided with her Papa.

"Aakhein hai ya button? Dekh ke nahi chal sakti?"

"Papa woh...hmmm...main Sameer ko dhoondh rahi thi. Woh...kavitayein aur quiz ki taiyariyan karni thi", she informed, this time without faltering.

"Ab apne kaam khud karne ki aadat daal le. Woh baalon ki dukaan toh apne ameer Nana ke saath chala gaya. Waise bhi ek number ka kaamchor hai. Mauka mila nahi ki nikal liya", Rakesh ranted as usual and left before Naina had a chance to defend Sameer's hard work.

But she ignored that and ran to the parking lot as how could she let him leave without meeting. Their eyes met and held each other captive for a long moment before Sameer got in the driving seat upon Nanu's behest to head home hurriedly so they could spend some quality time after eons.

Naina looked on while he drove by slowly, both love struck souls unable to tear their gazes away and preparing themselves for the separation till they met again.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7K 160 2
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿 - What do you think? Where is this relationship going? 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 - I don't know...but we should continue going with the flow." 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲...
149K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
59K 9.3K 76
One believes in true love, the type when your heart misses a beat at a mere glance... he is waiting for someone with whom he falls in love at first s...