The Trainer and The Magician...

By itsLatios

Ash Ketchum has been betrayed by his own friends. They even tried to assasinate him. Thus paying the best ass... More

Everyone...Why?

Drop and Rescue!

145 4 0
By itsLatios

3rd POV

Ash and Pikachu were soaring in the sky on Charizard's back. He had a sad look on his face. the incident really did a number on him. Charizard looked worried. If it wasn't for Bulbasaur, he and Ash's other Pokemon would be betraying Ash right now.

Ash leaned forward. trying to scan his area to find a safe spot to land. He knew that he is indeed in Los Angeles. It has been 3 hours of flying. He knew he already arrived.

"If I'm right. I should be landing somewhere around  here. This is the only place that is safe for me to start a new life. I need to train more," he monologue. 

Los Angeles, he found this city when he was traveling to rescue a Riolu. He felt peace as he stepped inside the country. He left a note for Delia to let her know that she will be living with the Alolan gang. The only safest place for his mother to live.

Suddenly, a flock of Fearow flew 100 meter infront of them, heading towards them with their claws ready to atttack! 

"Counter them with Flamethrower Charizard! We can't let them get near us. It's too dangerous! While Pikachu strike them with a powerful thunderbolt," Ash gave his command.

They struggled to keep the Fearows off from them. One of them managed to claw Ash in the back. He groaned in pain. Blood streaked out his flesh. Three claw marks were visibly seen in his back. 

Charizard eyes flared up. He striked the bird with a powerful Dragon claw, sending the bird to his doom. The other Fearows keep attacking them. One moment later. Charizard lost stability. They fall from the sky into the ground. 

Charizard tried his best to catch Ash whose been holding Pikachu in his arms. Charizard quickly swept Ash up. Just in time before they landed roughly on the ground. The landed on a dark alleyway.

Ash groaned in pain. He touched his injuries, only to feel more pain traveling through his whole body. Pikachu and Charizard can only look at their trainer in worry.

"Don't worry you two. I'm going to be fine. Take a good rest. You guys deserve it" he picked both of their Pokeball. Thus absorbing them back into their place. He searched inside his backpack for some bandage. Luckily, he found one. 

He wrapped it around his injury. The bandage was still loosen. He couldn't wrap it completely.

He shook his head. He can't waste his time.

"This will do. For now. I need to find a hospital so I can completely patch myself up," he tried his best to make his way to a nearby hospital, relying on his GPS.

? POV

Why do I feel like I'm being followed? I've just finished buying the groceries. Daddy said he's going to arrive at home soon. Well I did hang out at Athena's for an hour. Polly was also there. I think I should tease him a little bit. He's perfect for Athena actually.

THUMP THUMP 

I turned around, searching the source of the noise. In front of me stand two guys. One of them were a jacket with a red shirt underneath and a brown jean . He has a scar on his right eye. He has a blonde hair with a ponytail. 

The other guy was bald wearing a white sweatshirt. My eyes grew wide. He has a knife place in his back pocket. He wore a blue jean and a black shoe. I stepped backwards. Fearing for my safety.

My mind's trying to process the situation. Then it clicked, these are the guys that went to my show today! What do they want with me?

Then another noise were heard behind me. Revealing two other guys wearing almost the same as the other two. 

"Well, if it isn't the great magician. Great show you put for us today. Mind if we take a look at your body for a bit," one of them approached me.

3rd POV

One of them approached her. His hand tried to travel around her body but get shoved by the girls hand instead. The man smirked

"Persistent. Just the kind I'm looking for. Boys, get her!" three of them surrounded her. She's in trouble. Suddenly, one of them punched her in the gut, stunning her instantly. She dropped to one knee. Then, they hold her in the most seductive way.

Their 'boss' had a lustful look in his eyes. He caressed her soft face while the other hand placed on her stomach, making its way to her breast. She struggled herself to escape from her rapist.

He slapped her hard. A hand mark were shown on her right cheek. A tear leaked out the corner of her eyes.

"Is this the end? Is my virginity going to be taken by these bad people," she monologue in worry.

"Don't worry girly. After I'm done enjoying you, it's going to be my goons turn!" he force her head into his. Trying to give her a hard kiss. She shut her eyes tightly. She surrendered to her fate.

.........

Nothing came. 

No hard lips touched her.  No unwanted hands traveling her body. Not just that, she also felt thae attacker's grip loosenup.

She opened up her eyes slowly. In front of her was the most shocking thing she ever see. The rapist is laying down on his back. While the others are fighting her savior.

He wears a hat with a pokeball logo on it, a blue and white lined short-sleeve jacket, grey cargo pants with red and black running shoes that match perfectly.

The most thing that resembled him is his raven hair. She took a step back. Cluelessly. She feared of his safety now.

Ash's POV

Damn it, these guys are ANIMALS. Trying to rape a girl with four men. Not on my watch. The rapists stand up on their feet after receiving a nice blow from me. They had an angry expression plastered on their face.

The bald guy spoke up first.  " Just who are you trying to interfere our fun? YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" in an instant, they launched theirselves at me with weapons.

The blad one threw a punch but a swiftly dodged it. I threw my ow npunch to his gut, slumping him to the ground. The blonde kicked me in the back. Making counghing up in agony. I quickly recovered by sending another punch to him. More punches were given to him.

He coughed up blood. I gave him the final blow he desereve straight to the head while he was on one knee. Well, One down, Three to go.

3rd POV

The girl was scared stiff. She crawled slowly to the back, giving her some cover. Out the corener of her eyes, the one with the jacket picked up a plank of wood, heading towards Ash whose been struggling fighting off the other two. He reached Ash slowly from the back, with the plank rised from his hand.

In instict, she shouted. "Look out, BEHIND YOU!"

Ash turned around, only to feel an enormous pain delivered to his head. He fall to the ground, screaming in pain. He tied to get up, but the two attacker quickly hold him, thus locking him from moving. The jacket took out his knife.

Ash's eyes widen up, he couldn't move, with the two morons holding him, and the pain his been enduring. He couldn't do anything.

THe jacket smirked. "Well dude, thanks for your heroic act for taday. I think that's enough. Now, DIE IN HELL!" he stabbed Ash in the stomach. The pressure made a deep wound inside. Ash coughed up blood. His body trembled.

The girl screamed. Scared of his safety. She started to tear up. Hope is the only thing she can do for now.

Ash smirked weakly. A knife isn't going to bring him down that quick, especially with the girl's life is at stake. He put his hand around the attacker's hand that's been holding the knife.

The jacket was shocked. Who is this guy? How could he survived a knife blow, especially by HIM? Ash pulled out the knife with his remaining energy.

"You think I knife is going to take me out that easy. Well, THINK AGAIN!" he rose his feet, thus kicked the jacket's hand. He was caught off guard. He dropped to the ground.  Ash truned his body sriftly and threw two punches ust for the other two. The ystumbled backwards from the impact.

He didn't waste any chance by quickly beat them up quickly before they have the time to fully recover from the attack. Punches and kicks were being deliviered quickly.

Finallt, one last blow been sent to the face. They are finally down. He's breathing were heavy. He's still enduring the pain from the stab. He turn to the girl. Facing her.

She looked at Ash. Marveling at her savior. Ash smiled. Glad to know that the girl is safe. Just before he could say something. He fainted. She quickly ran to him, just in time before he falls to the ground. She panicked. She can't just carry him like that. He's heavy.

She pulled out her phone. Dialling a few numbers before calling. Out came a masculline voice.

"Ah Trucy. Where are you, we've been worried for your safety,"

"I'm sorry daddy, but nows not the time. I need help. I've just been safe from being attack by someone. But now he's injured after being stabbed!"

"WHAT!? Give me your location, we will be there shortly"

"Well, where at .................................

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...