Somber Thoughts || P. Walters

By pointnorth

I'll see you on the other side -P #1 in Patty Walters 17/07/19 More

0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
!!!
0.6
0.7
!!!

0.3

45 2 0
By pointnorth

You're smart aren't you?

Hello again love!
How was Ben? I'm sorry if this is all a bit mysterious at the moment, it'll get better soon.

Enough with that small talk now, let's get cracking.

Remember when we used to beg our mothers to drop us off at the mall so we could sit in that old tree house in the park across the road? Those were the times. I heard they were cutting down that tree, to make space for a children's playground. You better hurry!

I'll see you on the other side
-P

P.S.
Please don't try to find me. I'm safe where I am, and frankly, at the moment, this is the only way I want to contact people. We've gotta keep the good old tradition of writing letters alive you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
59.2K 1.1K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...