NOVELE

By nurlde

Love they say know no bounds, this applies to Alisa who met her friend turned lover, Damian, in her teen age... More

warning ⚠
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
Hello!
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER FOUR

0 1 1
By nurlde

Vote! Comment! Vote! Thank you ☺

I had a dream the night before, it was Maama before me, twirling in her rose garden, I tried to reach her. It was an endless chase. It was a mirage.

I lied on my bed for awhile listening to the chirping birds in the trees and the soft pitter patter of rain on the roof. A tear or two slipped from my eyes, my heart and body felt heavy. I stayed that way for thirty minutes till my peace was interrupted by Wale who was screaming and banging on the door.

"Ian, it's a school day, get your arse up and get ready" he shouted

"Good morning by the way" he added like an afterthought

"Will you, Wale, for the love of the heavenly God stop screaming, you are destroying our eardrums" Aunt Sari said with annoyance.

My mind was oblivious to this as I was still in the faraway place where everything was different and Maama was still alive.

I rolled off the bed with a heavy sigh and went into the bathroom. I didn't use up to thirty minutes before I  was done with my business. I dressed up semi-consciously and went towards the sitting room.

"Good morning Auntie" I greeted her

"Wale my boy, come quick and sit before your food runs cold " she said with a smile.

"How was your night here?" she asked.

"It was really cool" I replied in between spoons.

She told me about how I was going to get my school uniform and other necessary items today. She also offered to follow me to school but I turned her down. I think I'm pretty much capable of taking care of myself. Thanks very much.

Wale bounced into the room twirling around and making some dance moves. It was ridiculously funny.

"God help that child, I really don't know who he took after, I don't even think he's mine. He must have been swapped at birth" my Aunt said shaking her head slightly.

I smiled to myself. Even the blind can see the resemblance between Wale and my Aunt.

"Well, I think it's time for us to head out to school, I wouldn't want you to be late on your first day. I know, I'm such a nice person, you can thank me later" Wale said haughtingly.

"Whatever, let's go " I replied

"Take care of yourselves kids, do not fight" Aunt said.

"I wish" Wale replied rolling his eyes

"I can hear you boy" Aunt retorted

We started the short walk to his school.

"Well, where is Jade?, Isn't she schooling? "I asked trying to make small talk.

"Yeah, she's done with sec school, she's waiting for admission into uni, she's a lucky bitch" he replied with as much innocence like he didn't just call his sister a bitch.
(sec school =secondary school)

VOTE! COMMENT! VOTE! ☺

"Well, our school system is not that different from your former school's and with that body and brain of yours you'll be getting all the damn girls" he said winking.

"Trust me bro, getting a girl is the last thing on my mind after what I've been through, I think I'll be stuck in this phase for awhile" I told him truthfully.

"Oops, I'm sorry for bringing that up, let's just walk and not talk" he said giving me a pat on the back.

"It's nothing really" I replied reassuringly.

We continued the short walk to his school and I saw the big, large and bold gate from afar with the name on "Aleda secondary school" boldly printed on it.

We walked in through the school gate and I took in the school's surrounding. The school itself was a three storey building with flags lining the front. The road was tarred and there was a parking space for the teachers only. Girls were chirping and discussing whatever it is they talked about. I also saw guys holding hands with girls and talking about what-nots. Whew! I've never in my 17 years of life held a girl's hand. This is new to me. Wale must have seen my shocked expression cause he was laughing hysterically. At me.

"Do not worry Ian, you'll get used to it"Wale said with amusement flitting in his eyes.

He helped to collect my timetable and he showed me to my classroom.

"Well! I'll leave you here, have a wondrous day, I'll see you around " he said disappearing as fast as possible. I felt so alone that instant and I had to take a deep breath t steady myself.

I walked into the classroom, it was noisy, everyone was chattering about something, guys were in groups discussing the latest football match between Tottenham and Liverpool and how Liverpool brought the cup home never walking alone.

(Do you guys watch football?)

The girls were in groups too discussing their stuffs. I also saw some "couple" in the class corner with the girl sitting on the guy's lap resting her head on his shoulder, I really must get used to scenes like this.

I spotted an empty seat at the window side, I made my towards it only to-

"Well, I'm sorry but that seat is for me" a voice said monotonously.
I turned towards the voice and seeing her face, something clicked.

It wasn't her doe-shaped eyes or the pretty cute mole on her nose or the proper shape of her pink soft-looking lips or her perfectly carved brows or her smooth rich brown skin. NO. It was just her, I couldn't describe it. I just knew deep inside my heart that she was going to be a part of my life one way or the other. Could she feel it too?. I was tongue-tied for a minute or two or three or longer. My brain was clogged. I was mesmerized. Hypnotized. What is happening to me?

"HEY! " I heard over my dazed state. I shook my head once or twice to get rid of these mundane strange thoughts.

"Yes" I replied with a little quaver in my voice. Her voice need to have its own fragrance and bottle. FOCUS!

"I said this is my seat, my space, you know? I believe I don't have to break it down to you that you need to find your own space"she said calmly.

" Hey, it's cool, I'm not here to start a fight, I'm new here so I don't know how the sitting system works"I said with a bit of annoyance seeping into my tone. Rude much?

"Oh! I'm sorry about that, I thought the guys were pulling another trick on me, I'm sorry"she replied apologetically.

"It's alright, I understand, guys can be a lot of trouble "I replied recalling all those moments in my past school where I, Rex and Dona will gang up and play pranks on our classmates. The feelings were nostalgic. I shook my head to clear them.

"Well, welcome to Aleda, I'm sure you'll find it really cool here. I didn't get your name" she said smiling. Wow! Her smile transformed her face from pretty to beautiful. I could feel my heart beating in my chest thunderously. Am I sick?

"It's Damian and yours?" I asked

"Alisa but everyone except one calls me Lisa, there's a spare seat right behind my seat, I think that should do" she said.

"Alright, thank you Alisa" I said eagerly cause I couldn't wait to sit and figure out what was wrong with my chest and why it was thundering monstrously.

"You're welcome Damian"she replied.
I truly appreciate the way she pronounced my name. I must be going crazy.

The first bell rang signifying the first class. Well! Let's get started!.

How was it?
I know! I know! I promised to update every week on Thursday but I failed and I'm so sorry about that. These are my reasons:
1. I was having financial and emotional and academical problems so it kind of put a damper on my writing. I couldn't write a single word. Nothing helped. I was just stuck in that darkhole and I couldn't escape. Do not fret, I'm better now.

2. I was sick, I had skin rash and it kinda tamper withy sleeping cycle and my psychology

Please accept my apology! I promise to do better and release another chapter before Thursday of this week. Lest I forget, Happy New Month guys. Welcome to June baby!

Do you have a soul mate?
How did it feel like when you met?
Is your soul mate your sex or the opposite?
Please tell me tell me tell me in the comments section I'll truly love to know.

Vote! Comment! Vote!
Buhbye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 3.2K 54
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...
96K 1.5K 76
A Tale of five siblings known as 'The Krew' and they had an pretty ordinary life with their three awesome uncles. They love helping their Uncle Pigsy...
234K 6.8K 138
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
26.2K 528 25
α€žα€°α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬ α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€œα€•α€Ία€™α€€α€œα€­α€―α€· မုဆိုးမဖြစ်နေနေ ငါ့ချစ်ရင်ငါ့မိဖုရားပဲ α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€•α€²α€žα€°α€€α€­α€―α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€œα€•α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ία€‘α€€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€™α€Ύα€”α€Ία€žα€™α€»α€Ύα€œα€€α€Ία€…α€α€―α€Άα€Έα€•α€Όα€…α€Ία€™α€šα€Ί" α€žα€°α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬ α€α€…α€Ήα€α€―α€œα€•α€Ήα€™α€€α€œα€­α€―α‚” မုဆို...