Stay With Me

By miniikinn

Zayn Malik has been protected by something evil and very unnatural since the early age of two. This darkness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2.5K 165 25
By miniikinn

To Zayn, falling asleep was like being drugged, his body dragged him into that shadowy world of dreams in less than a minute from his head hitting the pillow. But if he was awoken in the night he'd never get back to sleep. Letting that thought sink in, Zayn groaned and swung his legs over the side of the bed. Making his way to the bathroom, the raven haired lad got cleaned and changed before he was heading out of his door.

The pitiless of rain fell without break all through the day and the roads were like shallow rivers. The lingering smell of rain traveled through the atmosphere, and of the lightning started flashing menacingly through the dark clouded sky. Zayn pulled the hood of his jacket up, as he traveled by shadow in the direction of Harry's flat. Letting the thought of Harry travel through his senses, Zayn let a ghost of a smile appear over his face. Once he was outside of the brick building Zayn took his hood off, and like always Harry's window was open slightly. Going to the slightly ajar window, Zayn pushed it fully open going on his tippy-toes slightly. The sky was as grey as a coal miners handkerchief and so low that the world felt small and close. Seeing another burst of lightning from the reflection in the window, Zayn watched as the light in the sky vanished before climbing through the window. Once in his feet Zayn dusted his shirt off before looking to the bed to see harry string at the ceiling with his headphones in.

Hearing the music from only a few steps away, Zayn smiled when he heard the starts of a Pink Floyd. Making his way to he side of the bed, Zayn reached down and brushed his fingertips over Harry's soft cheeks. The lad immediately opened his eyes and almost screamed when he saw Zayn uninvited in his room for the second time. Pulling his ear buds out, Harry playfully glared at Zayn and sat up putting his phone and stuff on his nightstand. "You know this whole breaking and entering things isn't categorized as sexy and or attractive. To be more certain, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a heart attach one of these days."

Zayn made a thoughtful humming sound as he crawled over top of Harry, and pushed the lad back so that he was laying down again. "Well that just means I'll have an effect on your heart." Zayn said smugly as he grinned down at harry with mischief in the irises of his eyes. His hair was still wet from just being outside, so when Harry's hand swatted him away Zayn couldn't help the fond look that crossed over his face. Pulling off his wet jacket and letting it drop to the ground, Zayn rested their forehead together.

Harry rolled his eye and wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, and connected their lips in a soft kiss. Zayn's lips was warm and tasted of mint, he had obviously been chewing gum earlier. His hands were wrapped around Harry's waist and Harry's locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. When they broke apart for air, Harry rested his forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. Zayn's smirk told me everything and I smiled back, sinking into his hold. Zayn connected their lips again, Harry's eyes have fluttered shut and in the darkness he sees light exploding. Zayn's lips are soft and Harry's bones are aching for more.

Harry's breathe was coming out labored, and his cock getting harder just by the way Zayn was looking at him, he could feel it pressing uncomfortably inside of his boxers, hard and dampening the thin fabric with precome. Harry's eyes were glassy and a bit gone, and he just wants more, want Zayn inside him right now.
"Zayn..." He says softly, voice just a bit above a whisper, and he wants so much that he doesn't understand how is he being able to think right now "Please.." He says, a plead for everything, he needs something, he needs Zayn now.

Zayn looked down at Harry for a few seconds just to think about what he should do next. Running his hands over Harry's smooth thighs, Zayn then reached his hand up and spat on his hand and rubbed the saliva over his cock as a form of lubrication sense they didn't have anything else at the moment. Once he was good enough, using just the precome and the saliva, Zayn rested both hands on each side of Harry's head. "You're are so beautiful.." He compliments as he slowly pushes into Harry.

Harry let out a long loud moan when Zayn was all the way in, and after some more seconds the lad started moving inside him, fucking into him slowly at first, it was odd, it feels different than the other times, and so so good, Zayn looking down at him like he was something precious and so delicate, and fucking into him deep but slowly, making him feel everything, repeating how beautiful he thinks Harry is, and Harry can't even say anything, overwhelmed with how good it feels, and how soft Zayn is being, it feels like more than just fucking, so Harry decides to test his luck and moves his hands up besides his head too, grabbing Zayn's and intertwining their fingers, resting them again on the bed.

Zayn looks at their interlaced fingers, and smiles softly. Bringing his lips down to Harry's neck, and leaving a trail of kisses up to Harry's lips. Zayn lightly bit at Harry's lip deepening the kiss only slightly, wanting to keep everything special and almost delicate. Rolling his hips a bit quicker than before, Zayn went deeper until he could feel the chase of his own orgasm start to build up.

Harry moaned into the kiss when the thrusts start to become harder and harder, deeper and the angle perfect for Zayn to be stabbing at his prostate with every thrust, the slow kiss and the way the sheets rub against the sensitive skin of his ass make him not being able to control it anymore, he asks for permission and when Zayn simple mumbled a yes as kept kissing him he comes, hard and wonderfully between them, wanting to make it last forever.

Zayn comes a few short seconds after, with a long drawn out moan if Harry's name. Looking down into Harry's eyes, Zayn took a deep breath and kisses Harry softly with meaning, but not really knowing what he was meaning to say. Pulling out of Harry slowly, Zayn hovered over him and kept their fingers interlaced. Turning their hands a bit over the covers, and spreading their arms to the side. Zayn sighed content and looked at Harry with a slightly impassive look, before his features softened again to look at Harry fondly.

Harry smiled and kissed Zayn softly on the lips, before nuzzling his nose into Zayn's neck. His inner self was bouncing off the walls in joy, as he tried to remain calm and collected. Zayn rolled them over so Harry would be on top. Their right hand was till connected, but Zayn's left was rested on Harry's cheek holding Harry's face up so he could look into his bright green eyes. "You're really gonna have to learn the shut your window at night. Why was it even open in the first place, it down-pouring out?"

Just then a mutter of thunder from the blackened sky. Harry shrugged and kisses Zayn's jaw. "I just like the smell of rain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 30
Harry Style 17 Years have passed since Zayn died. He promised himself that he would never fall in love again and would only focus on raising his son...
1.6M 39.7K 51
Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds meet?
437K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...
5.3K 478 24
Zayn Malik A high-rank archangel, 4th in command in the kingdom of heaven. A devoted soldier who executes orders without hesitation. However, his fai...