WHO ARE WE? (OPEN)

By TheRainbowCommunity

Welcome to The Rainbow Community. Join us. We're hiring now. More

RULES AND FORM

WELCOME

200 18 6
By TheRainbowCommunity

Welcome to The Rainbow Community.

Founder:- isha8040

Assistant Head:- Adventuregirl07

People like different colours, right? So why don't we have all the colours here. Everyone's likes are different but yet same. Like a rainbow contains different colours but it is originated from white, we're different but also same. We're humans.

So with this I would like to state that: Join Us.

Jobs that we are hiring:

Administration: 0/5
They'll manage different departments of this society. They are the head of different departments. They'll have to give a report to the founder every week.

● Graphics Department :-
Head (1/1)
Assistant Head (1/1)
Members

They will manage our graphics department. They'll give graphics for our community and help the community with setting up the Graphics Contests.

Editorial and Revieweing Department :-
Head (/1)
Assistant Head (/1)
Members

They will manage our editorial department. They'll edit our community's books and help the community with setting up the Editing book.

Book Club :-
Head (0/1)
Assistant Head (0/2)

They'll manage our book club and help us to run it.

Contest Department :-
Head (1/1)
Assistant Head (1/2)

They'll take care of our awards book. They'll give ideas on how to run our contests.

Judging Department:-
Head (0/1)
Members

The forms will be published on the next chapter. Tell us if we have left any job position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
626K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
66.9K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...