Loving Mr. CEO

بواسطة Emelradine

THE CHESTERFIELD SERIES #2 (THE CON ARTIST & THE CEO) After being left at the altar, shattered and heart bro... المزيد

LOVING MR. CEO
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
MARRYING MR. CEO
(BOOK THREE) NOW LIVE!!!
SOCIAL MEDIA (PART ONE)

1

26.9K 1K 124
بواسطة Emelradine

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

The moral rights of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story must not be republished in any form without the consent of the author who is the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of the law.

No parts of this book shall be transmitted or translated in any form.

It is under the copyrights of the author!

All rights reserved ®

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

VERACRUZ, MEXICO

              Mabel Holland frantically shoved her clothes into her box, her palms were sweaty and her heart was racing. She had to leave, it was only a matter of time before they found her.

She knew this would never end, from the moment her brother, Cole; told her he got into a huge debt with Laross, four years back, she knew they were done for. Two years ago, she had done something really terrible to pay off the debt, but she had to do what she had to do to stay alive and to save her brother.

And now she needed help to pay off the new debt, she had managed to pay off the last debt two years ago, hoping to God that her brother would stay away from the dangerous crew, but instead, he created another problem for her and now she was on the run.

But she couldn't keep this run and hide shit any longer, she needed to find a permanent solution, she needed to figure out a way to pay off the debt. But how? Who was she going to turn to now?

She didn't have any friends because of this. Ever since the first debt, she had to cut off ties with everything and everyone she cared about, she had no one to run to.

She had to travel around conning every rich guy she met, and it all went well, she paid off the huge debt of about 20 Million dollars, but now her brother just had to go and mess things up again.

But she had a plan, she knew it might never work, but it was still a plan... She knew he would basically throw her out of his office, and probably arrest her for stealing over 19 million dollars, from him two years back or maybe strangle her for leaving him standing in the altar. But still, she was going to take her chances, she was going to do everything and anything to pay off the debt and after that, she'd have to change locations for her brother... Mexico wasn't a good setting for him, and she knew it.

She zipped up her box and closed all the curtains of the motel she was staying at.

She would go with her head held high and she would face her nightmares head on. She would stand in front of Cade Chesterfield again, if that was what it took to save her life and that of her brothers'

She would do anything and everything for family... At least, what she had left of it.

With that, she held her box, taking one last glance at the room, hoping she didn't leave anything behind to implicate her in future.

When she was satisfied with the clean room, she walked out the door with her passport and visa to Miami on her left grip.

_

MIAMI

The moment he walked into the office, Cade knew something was really off. Elroy Chesterfield, his brother would never ever visit, unless it was for something important, and the fact that he was visiting after the disaster brunch of yesterday, well... That was the most shocking thing.

Cade was fortunate enough to be one of the Chesterfield Triplets. He and his brothers never really did get along like they used to, when they were much more younger.

Their bond shattered when they turned 14, after the unfortunate and tragic accident, ten years ago. They lost both their parents and it was just like a turning point in their lives, their half sister, Rhea Chesterfield, had her business right there in Miami, but she travelled a lot, so they don't really get to see much of her.

But yesterday's disaster brunch, organized by Damien Chesterfield, brought the family together, and at the same time, drew more distance between them.

Thanks to Elroy.

"Hey." He called out Cade's attention, making himself comfortable on the chair just across Cade.

"Whatever you have to say, please make it worth my while, as you can see... I've got work to do." Cade voiced out without looking up at his Brother who equally looked uncomfortable.

"It won't take much time, Cade." He said.

"Well, what is it?" Cade asked, leaving no room for beating around the bush.

"Uh... I- I wanted to apologize." Elroy strained out, almost like it pained him to say those words.

Immediately, Cade's eyes lifted from his work.

Cade was so shocked at his brother's statement... It was so unlike Elroy. "Pardon me? I thought I heard you utter the word apologize. Did you?" He asked, looking all serious.

Elroy sighed. "Yes, you heard correctly. I'm honestly sorry for what I said to you at the brunch... I just wanted to piss you off... What I did was really low... I shouldn't have crossed that boundary. It was wrong of me... So... I'm sorry Cade."

Cade's lips were patted in surprise and confusion. His brows furrowed in utter and complete confusion.

"Are you- are you okay?" Cade asked him. Wanting to be sure his brother was okay.

Elroy's face grew stoic, almost as if Cade wasn't the first person to ask him that question.

"Yes, Cade, I'm fine." He answered tersely.

"Are you sure? Did you perhaps hit your head somewhere? You're acting not like you."

Elroy's jaw clenched and unclenched in annoyance. "I'm fine Cade, I'd know if I hit my own head."

"I still don't get it." Cade muttered.

"I'm saying sorry. I ruined the brunch and I reminded you of Ma- your past. I shouldn't have done that, and now I'm apologizing."

Cade nodded. "Actually it's okay... I shouldn't have interfered in your relationship issues too... It's just that Fay's different and I didn't want you to mess it up." Cade said with all honesty.

"I know... I've actually come to that realization now. I uh... I'm going to try my best to make it work. I'll make her trust me. I'll make Grandma stop worrying... I'll make everything alright again." Elroy said.

Cade raised a brow. "That's good, I guess? But- why so sudden?"

"I feel guilty."

Cade nodded. "That explains it."

"So, we're okay?" Elroy asked, seeking clarification.

"Yeah, Roy... We're good." Cade said, still looking confused.

"Great." Elroy stood up immediately. "Now that all this has been cleared off... I should go see Damien and Rhea... After that, I'll go see Grandma and sort everything out." Elroy said.

"Oh, okay." Cade said.

Elroy gave a Curt nod and walked out of Cade's office.

The Chesterfields had over five companies in Miami. And all of them were shared between each sibilings. Elroy managed the clothing brand, Sparks, Rhea managed the make up and body lotion brand, Halo, Damien managed the Jewelry brand, Gold, While Cade took care of the foot wear and artistry brand, Emerald arts and Di-glamorous wears.

It was honestly safe to say that Cade Chesterfield was one of the richest amongst the Chesterfield sibilings. He had acquired wealth ever since he took over both companies.

He was known for his straight forward and quiet behavior.

All four sibilings were like every other celebrities out there, they were popular, well thought of, and loved. But they weren't close.

They all cared about each other but- they'd never show it.

Was it pride? No one could tell, but each Chesterfields had their own issues to deal with.

Well, Cade never really did think of his past, not until Elroy gave him a vivid reminder at yesterday's disaster brunch.

He couldn't really get it off his mind after that, and as much as he tried to concentrate on his work, he couldn't.

_

Cade's eyes remained pinned on the screen Infront of him. His fingers grazed his chin as his brows furrowed in concentration. He had been trying really hard to concentrate on the jam-packed work he had Infront of him... But he couldn't, he woke up feeling weird.

He wasn't paying attention to anything, neither was he in the talking spirit or mood. He just wanted to be left alone, he was better when he was alone- at least that was what he thought.

Handling two successful companies wasn't an easy task... He should have just let Damien handle the artistry brand. But he needed the work, he needed the distraction more than ever.

And why?

It was because he knew something horrible was about to happen, he could feel it in his bones... He could smell the trouble from miles away and he was trying his best to focus, he was trying his best to take those insane feelings away.

He sighed, tapping his cheek lightly, as if trying to wake himself up from sleep. "Focus Cade, what the hell is wrong with you?" He said to himself.

Deciding to open his emails, his eyes scanned through various tasks he had to do, Various messages he had to attend to... But he just couldn't bring himself to answer anyone of them.

What the hell is wrong with me today? He thought.

Finally giving up, he pressed a button on his table.

"Uriel, come to my office now." He said, releasing the button after he finished talking.

Not too long after, Uriel, his chubby male assistant, scrambled into his office, straightening his hair and standing abruptly. It was obvious that he was scared of his boss's next words.

"Uriel." Cade called.

"Yes sir?"

"You look like you've done something bad, or saw something bad... Something that you don't want me to see... What is it?" Cade asked, already knowing his assistant.

"It-its nothing sir, I- I didn't see anything... I just- I didn't see anything bad- it wasn't really bad, I mean the thing I saw- more like the person I saw... What I mean to say is-"

Cade sat there, staring at Uriel, knowing fully well that he was trying really hard not to say something, but is eventually going to say it, so he waited.

"...Is that- well, to me... Who I saw wasn't really a bad person... But to you, she- she's a very very bad person- who is probably- probably on her way up now- to see you."

"Who?" Cade asked with his brows together.

"Sir... You might not like my answer... I- I - I sincerely didn't see her coming in cause I was practically dozing off on the cam top, but my eyes opened just in time to see her walk into the elevator that leads up here."

"Who are you referring to?" Cade asked again.

Uriel was about to speak when the door to Cade's office pulled open, revealing someone He never thought he'd see again, his heart pounded against his chest, causing a bile of lump to rise in his throat, his lips parted slightly in shook.

Now he knew why he wasn't feeling all good this morning, he knew the trouble he had sensed had already made her way to town, and she was standing right Infront of him.

Mable fucking Holland.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Vote and comment:-)

So guys, the first Chapter was in third person, that was actually because I didn't want to switch between point of views right in the first chapter.

I wanted to touch both main characters in this chapter, and i thought, why not work with third person for this one?

So, I hope you did enjoy it! Please leave your comments and thoughts guys, I'd love to know what you think about the first chapter!

The next chapter would be in Cade's pov, so... This chapter would be the only Chapter in third person.

If you're new here, and you're confused about the disaster brunch, you can check out Elroy's story DATING MR. CEO Chapter 9 and 10 to see how it played out!

So guys, till next week Saturday, Or before then, Depends on how free I get,

Bye beauties!!!

Nora

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

170K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
303K 6.7K 85
After Harriet was expelled from her school after an incident, she has no other option but to go to a boarding school meant for delinquence like herse...
3.8K 844 37
"Thirty seconds. That's all you have to stop the bullshit, or your son is dead." ~~~~ Six years ago, Chelsea Doherty lost everything when her husban...
3.4M 148K 67
THE CHESTERFIELD SERIES #1 (THE MODEL & THE CEO) Pretending to the whole world that she is in the happiest relationship with the CEO of a very popul...