Mrs. Noir?

By Pom240135

Please check out the rewrite, Mrs. Noir, Take Two. ••• A marichat story. What happens when Chat says Marin... More

Mrs. Noir, Take Two
Authors Note
Part 2: The Chat is Weird
Part 3: I'm going to kill the ally cat
Author's Note
Part 4:Smooth Agreste, Smooth
Part 5: Don't Test Me Mari!
Part 6: Get a Room
Part 7: Looken Like A Tree
Part 8:She is no play toy!
Part 9: Nice Score, Dude
Part 10: Feisty little Thing
Part 11: I'm already there
Part 12: Naive Little Children
Part 13: Bless You
Part 14: With or Without
Part 15: Battle of the Chat pt.1
Part 16: Battle of the Chat pt.2
Part 17: Making a Plan
Part 18- Saving Ma and Pa plus a stranger?!?
Part 19: Explaing
Part 20: Fate is on are side!
Chapter 21: Life
Sequel is up!
Concealed not Invisible
Reality
The Moon's Sister

Part 1: If only the Cat would have gotten his tongue

17K 353 649
By Pom240135

Chats POV

"Pound it!" We said first bumping.

"Bye, Chat!" She says waving
goodbye.

"Bye bugaboo!" I say as I leave. I jump in a alley way and detransform.

"I! WANT! CHEESE!" Plagg yells then I hand him some cheese.

"Hurry up I want to see
Marinette."

"Kid that's the third time this week! Are you crushed on this girl or something?"

"What!!! No, it's not like that." Well at least I don't think it is. I like Ladybug.

Right?

"If you say so kid." He says finishing eating.

"Plagg, Claws Out!" I transform and head to Mari's house.

I knock on the window and she opens

up. "Hey, Chat." She says moving so I can get in.

She goes and sits back down at her desk. She starts sketching in her note book.

"What you working on?" I ask looking at her journal.

"You want to see?" She asks looking up to see me looking over her.

"Yes of course!" I answer and she hands me the note book.

I flip through the pages and wow just wow.

"There fantastic, Princess!" I say handing it back to her.

"Really, which one was your favorite?" She asks walking over to me. She sits down beside me and I take the journal back and show her one.

"That's my favorite too." She says looking at me with her deep blue eyes. Wait, what am I saying.

"You know you should make a Chat Noir themed one."

"I'll think about it, kitty." She said giggling.

"If you make one I know it will be the cat's meow!" I say making her laugh some more.

"If you say so."

"Night, Princess!" I say jumping out the window.

Marinette's POV
"Marinette get up your going to be late!" Tikki whined.

"I'm getting up don't worry." I answer getting up.

I throw some clothes on and finish getting ready for school.
I run out the door and hurry to school so am not late.

"Yes, class hasn't started yet!" I exclaim as I sit beside Alya.

"Hey, girl. Oh no." She says looking over at something.

"What is it?"

"Chloe."

"Is she coming over here?"

"Yes, don't worry I can handle her."

"I know you can but I don't need you too."

"Fine."

Chloe walks up and puts her hand on the desk.

"Hey, Maribrat. You know you will never get a boyfriend if you keep fixing your hair like that." Chloe annoyingly says.

"Piggy tails are so babyish." Sabrina says agreeing with Chloe.

"Whatever, Chloe." I say not giving them the time of day.

"Who are we kidding it would take the biggest miracle in history to get a boy to kiss her. And you would still have to pay them!" She says as she starts laughing.

"You can't be talking! You've never had a boyfriend before Chloe and you never will because of that attitude of yours!" I say as I high five Alya.

"Students please take your seats class is starting." The teacher announces.

"This is not over Maritrash!" Chloe whispers.

????? POV
After school
"Hey, wait up Maritrash." Chloe yells running up to Marinette.

"What do you want Chloe." Marinette asks annoyed.

"I want you to show me some respect for starters. Who do you think you are speaking to me like that this morning?
Your nothing and will always be nothing. No one will ever love you!"
Chloe says with hatred in her voice.

She was going to slap Marinette but is stopped by someone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adrien's POV
I walk out the school doors to see Chloe run up to my princess and pull her to the side. There is no way this is good.

I run behind the building and transform. I jump on the top of the building trying not to be seen. I get above them and listen to see if I need to save her.

"Your nothing and will always be nothing! No one will ever love you!" Chloe yells as Marinette looks down like she's about to cry.

Chloe raised her hand in the air as if she was about to hit her but I grabbed her hand.

"No!" Is all I said. Marinette looks up and gets behind me.

"You alright, Princess?" I ask. Still holding Chloe's arm.

"I am now." She sweetly says.

"Princess! Why would you call Maritrash that," Chloe asks pulling her arm away. "She's worthless! She's trash!"

That's it. I'm done. I grab her hand put it behind her back and she yells getting some people's attention.

"If you EVER talk to my girlfriend like that again, there will be Consequences! YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" I yell.

"Yes, I understand Chat Noir sir." Chloe whines as I let go of her hand.

"Good, now go home!" I demand as she runs away crying.

"You okay?" I ask pulling her closer to me and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm fine but I think some people heard you. Including my friend Alya and I think she recorded it."

"Crap, I hope she doesn't post that."

"Chat?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Why did you call me your girlfriend?"

"I said that?" I say embarrassed.

"Yep!" She responds as Alya runs up to us.

"Hey, Chat Noir!" Alya asks excitedly.

"Hey. Bye Princess we'll talk later." I say but she stops me.

"You can't leave me with her?"
Marinette whines pointing at Alya.

"I'm right here you know." Alya states.

"Why can't I just leave?" I ask confused.

"Because of the little stunt you just pulled. Now you ethier take me with you or you stay here with me and we answer ALL of her questions." She responds annoyed.

"Okay, let's go." I said picking her up. I jump back on the building and run Marinette home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.3K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...
14.3K 646 11
A wise man once said,"Love is like the wind, It can shift from place to place, It can carry good things and bring in horrid disasters, It keeps going...
40.3K 994 12
It was 8 years after Marinette and Adrien got their miraculous, and 4 years after Ladybug and Chat Noir started dating when Hawkmoth was defeated. Th...
235K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...