Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

35.)

3.2K 152 188
By _jasthewriter

"You don't look too hot," Zach spoke looking Renae over. She barely got any sleep last night, King didn't come in until 4 in the morning and he stayed on his side of the bed which resulted in Renae crying herself to sleep.

She couldn't bring herself to asking him afraid of being lied to and even if he did tell her the truth she already had her mind made up and hated herself for it.

"Just show me to the problem," Renae sighed putting her shades on, she dressed exactly how she felt miserable.

"You want some coffee? I got some brewing," Zach offered closing the front door. "I guess," Renae mumbled following him to the kitchen.

"Why do you have all the blinds up?"

"I like sunlight," Zach shrugged fixing her coffee and Renae watched him closely. "I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be drinking that,"

"One cup won't hurt and plus its decaf," Zach smiled pouring the creamer in. Renae just stared at him then looked his house over. She had to give it to him, he had an eye for decoration and surprisingly kept things neat.

"Uh.. thanks," She smiled taking the cup from him. "Where's the problem?" She asked putting the cup down. "We can start with the dishwasher since we're in here," he shrugged.

"Ok," Renae mumbled picking up her notebook. "What's the actual problem with it?" She asked.

"It doesn't work, the water leaks out, none of the dishes get clean and it makes a weird noise while it runs," he told her and Renae stood back while he demonstrated.

"Ok... yeah that is a problem," Renae laughed covering her ears. Zach chuckled cutting the dishwasher off. "I can get a new one for you and have someone put it in, is that fine?"

Zach shrugged stepping back as Renae squatted down to take a look inside the dishwasher. "You don't like to wash by hand do you?" She laughed but was actually curious.

"Does that make me a bad person?" He asked walking up behind her. Renae froze and closed her eyes. Breathe she told herself.

"Can you... I'm engaged," she said pushing him back and placed her hands on her knees as she tried to calm her breathing. "I wasn't trying to make a pass," Zach told her as he reached for her but Renae jumped back. "Don't touch me,"

"What did I do?"

"I... I'll send someone over to check on the bathroom, I have to go," She mumbled rushing towards the door. "Renae!"

"I'll pay for it, I promise," she said as she searched her purse for her keys. "I don't think you should drive like this," Zach worried as he grabbed her hand.

"Stop." She snatched away. "I'm ok," she mumbled rushing to her car ignoring him. Once inside, Renae backed out of his driveway and sped off.

Renae made it back out her way by 9 but decided to stop by Bryson's place.

"Zuri... what ar... what's wrong baby girl?" Bryson asked as Renae fell into his embrace. She was so emotional, last night events were still bothering her and the situation with Zach had her nerves bad. She was going through it and hated that she couldn't face King.

"Zuri what happened?" Bryson worried when she became unable to speak. "I wanna come home," She cried.

Bryson was torn, he wasn't sure what happened but if she was talking about coming back home instead of being with Kingston he knew something bad had to happen. He wouldn't pressure her to tell him, he would wait until she was ready, if she wanted to come back he didn't mind it but he would need some answers.

***

"You guys leave in three days, I'm gonna miss you," Lucy pouted as she laid in bed with Eve. Bryson called Dajon hours ago to let him know something was going on with Renae, so he stopped what he was doing to see what was going on.

"Just make sure you call me every day," Eve giggled. "Me? How about you make sure you answer your phone and not playing house with Dajon," Lucy smirked and Eve laughed nervously.

She hadn't told her mom about her losing her virginity but she had a feeling she knew.

"Can't play house there, guys aren't allowed in the girls' dorms."

"You must think I'm a fool, even college Deans know guys and girls will always find a way to get together," Lucy told her and Eve laughed.

"What are you going to do about Dad?"

"Counseling I guess... if I don't see a change or feel like he's changing." Lucy sighed. "I'll move forward with the divorce,"

Eve's mouth went dry, she knew there was a chance but hearing it from her mom just made things more real.

"He seems like he changed or did some soul searching," Eve mumbled.

"You don't know your father the way I do, we've been together since we were teens. We have been through literally everything together. We've tried to have kids at sixteen... well I was sixteen trying and he was eighteen a few months away from nineteen,"

Eve sat up slowly and stared at her, "But he c-"

"I know," Lucy sighed. "Which was why I was so angry when I found out."

"He was basically a predator," Eve turned her nose up and Lucy gave her a look. "That's still your father and I was old enough to know better. We were young and back then, things like that was ok to do, long as it wasn't exposed much. But I only told you that to show you how much we both love each other and grew, but sometimes that's not enough. If he can't get it together then I gotta go my own way, I'll be thirty-seven soon, I'm still young and if your father can't get it together I have no problem with finding me someone who can handle me,"

Eve just stared at her, she was still stuck on her mom being 16 and her father being 18 almost 19 trying for kids but he called the cops on Dajon. He was a hypocrite, something Eve hated.

"I know what you're thinking, so stop it, Eve," Lucy scolded. "It's not fair what he did, he was a predator basically having sex with a minor but he had an issue with Dajon and we were just hanging out trying to figure things out!" She screamed.

She was hurt and angry and a part of her wished Lucy would have left that part of the story out.

"He lied and said Dajon raped me when he did it to you!"

Lucy got out of the bed and grabbed Eve's arm before she could run out of the room. "I did not tell you that to make you hate him, I told you that so you could understand our history. What your father did to Dajon wasn't right but he never raped me, I was old enough to know what I was doing and it was him that I wanted. Stop calling him a predator because that's not what he is," Lucy told her as she rubbed her back to calm her down.

"He's a hypocrite mama," She cried.

"I know... I can't excuse him for what he's done, but he's still your father Eve," Lucy told her. "But... but he lied,"

"I know... I know, he paid for it baby girl, he paid for it," Lucy replied as she hugged Eve tighter allowing her to cry. "I love you ok? And I'm sorry,"

"I love you more mommy," Eve spoke softly.

After calming her down, they crawled back under the covers and laid down. "Should I have to guess or will you tell me you and Dajon are having actual sex now?"

Eve turned around and stared at her nervously. "Before you ask, I know. Let's just say I saw Dajon's back and you've been walking with a limp for a few weeks now, I don't think you realize it," Lucy snickered and Eve chewed the inside of her cheek.

"Are you mad?"

"No," Lucy laughed playing in her hair. "Just let me know if you're happy and you're fine with the decision."

"I am... I was the one who asked," Eve admitted. "There was no pressure whatsoever?" She asked.

"No, I wanted it and I kept asking. He never pressured me or even thought about it, I did it," Eve clarified and Lucy nodded. "You know things will change between you two a lot now right?"

Eve frowned, "What do you mean?"

"You'll become more attached to him, your hormones may be through the roof now and you may find yourself acting out at times, so just be careful and don't lose yourself, penis can make you act an entire fool behind it," Lucy told her and they shared a laugh.

"I'll be careful," Eve assured. Smiling, Lucy placed a kiss on her forehead then hugged her. "You're still my little girl, I love you ok?"

"Always mama,"

***

It was August 26th, also the day that Dajon and Eve would be leaving. Their classes started in two days and Bryson and Lucy encouraged them to leave early to get familiar with the campus and the ways to their classes.

"Alright now banana, I would like my car back," Dajon chuckled after taking a few pictures of Renae.

"Don't come at my style, Eve happens to like it," Renae stuck her tongue out as she closed the door and Dajon laughed sending the pictures to her phone. "You promise to talk to King while I'm gone?"

Renae's mood instantly dropped. She had finally told Dajon what she's was so shaken up about and he immediately hit her with the That's an old video and you know better than to think he would ever cheat on you. But Renae wasn't hearing it, the proof was in the pudding, at least to her it was.

"Not now DJ," She sighed stepping out of his embrace. "He's your fiancé and father of my niece or nephew, tell him what happened or I will," he asserted.

Sighing, Renae folded her arms and looked over at King. He was having a private conversation with Bryson and Malik but he kept glancing over at Renae.

"I don't think I can... I think he's mad at me,"

"He's not mad at you, he's worried because his fiancé packed some clothes and left without warning and won't answer any of his calls. He's been out in the streets trying to keep us safe but he can't think straight because you let some fraud fucked up your head. You better hope I don't find out who the bitch was in that video, I have no problems with pretending I'm a female for a few minutes,"

"But I do, I wish you would hit a damn girl, you won't have to worry about jail because I'll be there to whoop yo ass," She glared.

"So if a broad hit me I can't hit her back?"

"No, what the hell wrong with you? That's what I'm here for and that's why you have a girlfriend who takes boxing lessons, don't let me find out you up there putting your hands on women DJ," She warned pointing her finger in his face and Dajon chuckled.

"Aight man, calm down," He smiled then pulled her in for a hug. "I'll call you when we get there aight?"

"Alright, I love you," She pouted.

"I love you, lil girl, talk to King," He said before going over to Karen them. Eve walked over with her famous smile.

"I'm going to miss asking you for advice," she giggled as Renae pulled her into a hug. "You can still call me, it doesn't matter the time if you need to talk I'll be waiting. You just be safe, study hard and have a little bit of phone ok?" Renae told her and Eve nodded.

"You're family now, my little sister, so if you need me just call ok?"

Eve's heart swelled and she hugged Renae tighter. "I will."

After Dajon and Eve said their goodbyes to everyone else, they got situated in their cars and pulled off with everyone standing at the end of the driveway waving until they were no longer in sight.

Renae was fighting back the tears but it wasn't until Lucy walked over and hugged her causing them both to cry. "My best friend is gone," Renae cried burying her face into Lucy's uniform.

"We'll see them on the holidays and on FaceTime, stop crying Renae I'm gonna go to work looking like a raccoon." Lucy tried to lighten the mood and Renae laughed softly.

"I got all dolled up just to see my little brother off and now my makeup is running,"

"How about we both stop crying then?" Lucy giggled and Renae agreed. "They're going to be ok alright? I know they are," Lucy told her as she wiped Renae's face then wiped her own.

"I know... I'm just going to miss him and I know you're going to miss Eve, I found a little sister in her... I always wanted one," Renae mumbled the last part and Lucy smiled.

"You have one in her, you said it yourself we're family, we gotta look after each other right?"

Renae nodded. "So let's be happy for them and remain strong ok?"

"I can do that," Renae replied wiping at her eyes. "You have my number, I have to go to work but call me if you want to talk ok?" Lucy said and Renae nodded then hugged her again.

When Lucy and Evan left, Renae looked away from King and headed inside Bryson's house with King right behind her.

"Renae," He called just as her foot touched the first step. Sighing, Renae closed her eyes and took a deep breath before turning his way.

"What's going on with you? What did I do?"

"I... just needed some space," She sighed sitting at the bottom of the stairs. "Will dis have anything to do with it?" He asked pulling out his phone and clicked a few things before showing her photos of her at Zach's place.

They were sent to King 2 days ago, he knew it wasn't what it looked like but he needed to know why Renae was avoiding him.

"You think I cheated on you?" She asked almost disgusted at the fact.

"I'd be a fool to believe dis shit, but it doesn't mean I ain't pop up at dat clown house and whooped his ass a luh bit, so what happened?"

"Nothing happened, I don't even know who took the pictures. I never hugged him or kissed him, those are photoshopped," she frowned snatching his phone to get a better look.

These are good though, she thought to herself. Whoever took these did a good job at making them seem like something they weren't.

"So what happened when you went there then?"

"Are you asking me that because you believe the photos or because you actually want to know?" She quizzed. "Because I want to know, his ass wouldn't say shit and denied knowing anything about the photos, so tell me what happened."

"I should be asking you the same thing," She murmured looking down and King rose a brow. "Excuse me?"

"Why didn't answer any of my calls the night you left?" She asked and King eyed her crazily. "My phone died, what da hell are you implying?"

Renae scoffed then nodded. "Of course,"

"Wait a minute," King chuckled taking a step back. "Are you trying to flip something on me because of the pictures?"

"I asked a simple question," Renae shrugged looking at her nails. "So tell me what you think it is dat I did," He said folding his arms.

"No point, your phone died, so let's leave it alone,"

"Nah," King replied. "Obviously it's something if you packed your clothes and been here for a week ignoring my calls, so speak up," He was growing pissed by the second but was trying to contain his anger.

"I'm not doing this with you Kingston, especially not today," She sighed standing to her feet and turned to walk up the stairs.

"Just like dat? After everything, I've done and we've been through you're gonna leave without an explanation?" He asked.

Renae could tell he was hurt, she could hear it in his voice, but she was tired and her stomach was killing her.

"I don't want to talk right now," she mumbled rubbing her stomach as she walked upstairs.

"Stop running from your problems and own dat shit! You think I cheated don't you!" He roared following behind her just as Bryson, Karen, Tamia, and Malik walked inside.

"As a matter of fact, I do! Are you happy?" Renae spat turning back around. King's scowl dropped and his face softened. "You really think I would do dat?"

"I don't know..." Renae sighed shaking her head.

"Yes or no Renae?"

"I don't want to believe it King..." she told him and he shook his head stepping back. "I guess making sure my mom was good wasn't good enough huh? I should've been out there fucking bitches while my pregnant fiancé was in the house worried about me. I mean because with all dis fuss, I should have been out there fucking bitches right? It would make your assumptions valid right?"

"King.. wai.. I-"

"Nah, it's cool, I'll go find somebody to fuck so you'll have an actual reason to be mad," He gritted before walking down the stairs.

Bryson them were standing there watching the entire thing. "King..." Karen started but he shook his head.

"Don't wanna hear shit, she's spoiled and it's my fault," he said before storming out ignoring Bryson and Malik calling for him.

Renae looked at her aunt Tamia before she turned around and ran up the stairs. Karen covered her face and took a deep breath. "What the hell was that?" Malik asked.

"Something we don't need,"

***

"Bitch!" Zina whispered into the phone as she hid inside Malik's hall bathroom. "What? And why the hell are you whispering?" Autumn stressed.

"I stopped by Malik's place to get some movies but bitch guess what I just overheard?"

"What? Stop beating around the bush girl I'm on my way to work." Autumn said and Zina sucked her teeth. "It worked bitch the plan worked."

"Which one?"

"The videos, I just heard Malik talking on the phone to Kingston. Apparently, the bitch actually believed he cheated and he's hurt about it," Zina snickered.

"Bitch this shit has been too easy, they aren't as powerful like they claimed to be, this shit is gonna be a piece of cake," Autumn laughed.

"Hell yes, why didn't you warn Zach about his ass, that man called my phone ready to beat my ass," Zina said then covered her mouth when she laughed.

"We told him we would be by his place waiting on her, he should have known what that meant. He'll be ok, she doesn't even know he set her up, it just makes our next move easier," Autumn told her and Zina smirked.

"We gotta get them to call off the engagement," Zina whispered. "We can't force it, just let me check my bag for what's next, you keep accidentally eavesdropping on your brother and try to get that little short bitch like you said you would,"

"I don't even know where her ass stays, I haven't seen her or Dajon's fine ass since our last encounter," Zina huffed.

"Well get to searching hoe, ask Malik about him, you know what you need to do, I gotta go,"

"Aight, I'll call you later," Zina replied before hanging up.

We told him we would be by his place waiting on her, he should have known what that meant. "Got ya," Zina smirked staring at her recorder.

Long as she recorded all of Autumn's confessions and not hers, she knew King would hear her out and be willing to take her in.

At least that's what she thought.

******

How many of y'all already knew it was their asses? Lmao

How we feel about Dajon and Eve leaving? Are we gonna miss them?

King and Renae, who has a right to be upset?

Next update coming later on, I gotta Edit some stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
863K 32.4K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
170K 13.6K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...
The Painting By Col

Mystery / Thriller

133K 8.7K 94
"It took me five seconds to fall. The impact on my chest jarring my body but not my mind. I suppose this is the point where your life is supposed to...