If You Invite Them In

By let-it-down

⚠️ minors DNI. Dark, mysterious.....possessive....Irresistible. More

The Scent
Meeting At Last
Laying Claim
A Lesson
The Scarf
Too Much
Gone
No Matter What
Phantom
Can't Stay Away Forever
The One
The Introduction
Settling In
Lessons In History
The Bath

Paul

2.2K 68 108
By let-it-down

***George***

I leave her home feeling like a new man. I feel a deep....satisfaction.

The sky is still overcast, another storm threatening to spill onto the already saturated earth.

We don't live far from her, so my walk is very short.

I'm at our little row of homes in a matter of minutes, walking quickly up the steps to the house I share with Ringo and Val.

I barely have both feet in the door when Val comes tearing in from the kitchen.

"Where is she?" She peeks behind me, frowning when she finds nothing.

"Why haven't you brought her home? She asks crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

I run a hand through my hair with a tired sigh, gently pushing past her. "I just met the woman for God's sake, Val."

"Oh, but you'll go back to her's and shag her bloody brains out?"

I stop and turn back to shoot her a look, Ringo entering before I can snap something back.

"How'd it go last night, Georgie?" He asks as he falls onto the couch heavily.

"It was great..." I speak softly, remembering the way she felt, the way she tasted.

I'm snapped from my daydream when Val grabs my arm with an excited squeak.

"She's it then! I've never seen that look in your eyes, George! You've found her! Bring her home!"

"Would you relax! If I brought her here you'd scare her off with your maniac tendencies!"

She grins smugly at me as she releases my arm. "I'm right. I'm always right, George."

"Whatever, Val. I'm going to be downstairs, let me know when the others get here."

**********************

I watch as he leaves, his words replaying over and over again in my mind; "you need to rest, I drank quite a bit..."

My throat tingles where he left his mark and my hand subconsciously reaches up to touch the spot.

A vampire.
George is a vampire.
Is this real life?
Or have I fallen into a coma?

I slowly rise from the bed, my body aching deliciously.

I walk down to the kitchen and clean up the discarded cheese and glasses from the night before.

Seeing my blood all over the cutting board makes my heart race as I remember the way George reacted.

After I situate the kitchen i have a quick breakfast and head back upstairs to run myself a steaming hot bath.

I pour in some lavender-honey bubble bath and sink slowly into the tub, the ache in my body slowly dissipating with the wonderful heat of the water.

I stay in delicious warmth until the water turns almost frigid.

I pull the plug and towel myself off gently, walking back to my room in the nude.

I open my closet and pull out a navy mini skirt along with a tight fitted white scoop-neck blouse.

I walk lazily to my office, sitting down in my big comfy chair in front of my typewriter.

******************

After working all day on my writing I make my way downstairs for a fast dinner.

Work was not very productive today. I couldn't keep George off of my mind.

Every bit of me absolutely ached for his rough touch, for those dark, burning eyes to be focused on just me.

I glance at the time, eating as fast as I am able, needing to get down to The Cavern.

I slip into a pair of heels, then head straight to my destination.

I need to see him again.

Walking into the stuffy room sends a thrill up my spine as I remember the way he spoke to me the night before.

A strong arm wraps around my waist from behind, and my knees feel weak immediately.

I turn to face him, only to look up at the face of Paul.

"Oh, p-Paul! Hi-"

I don't get much out as he pulls me through the crowd and backstage, seeing scornful looks on the faces of the many women we pass.

He leads me over to a well worn sofa, sitting a bit close for comfort.

He throws his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer, "hullo, Miss ________.....George has told us all about you...."

I smile, pulling back a little, "already? We've only just met..."

He moves some hair behind my ear, "of course. You are his One after all...." he leans in, lips at my ear, "....and now you're in on our big secret."

His hand tilts my head to the side and I feel his nose brush against the side of my throat, "...you smell intoxicating, love...."

I gulp, attempting to scoot further, only to be stopped by his strong hold. My eyes dart around the room quickly. No George in sight.

"Gorgeous thing, aren't you?" He whispers, the rough pad of his thumb tracing down my pulse point.

"Paul..." I say meekly, wishing for George to appear.

Oh no.....

*********************

***George***

During rehearsal I got the second degree from the lads.

I'm not the kiss and tell type, but I'm finally starting to get what finding the One is all about.

I tell them very little of our encounter, but enough to say it happened.

How she smelled, how she sounded, how she tasted. A gentle sweetness, like honey. That's all for me, and only me.

When we head out for the night, I only last a half hour before telling the others I 'forgot' something back at home.

I leave quickly, heading straight to her place.

When she doesn't answer the door I just walk in. Silence envelops the darkened house.

Maybe she's asleep....

I walk silently up the stairs and straight to her room. The smell of last night lingering in the air.

I turn the light on to reveal an empty bed.

Where is she?!

I feel a slight agitation rise up, but tamp it down. There's only one place she could be.

And it's the last place I want her to be.

I go back to the Cavern, immediately smelling her mixed in to the crowd.

My eyes dart around the room but I don't see her, which raises an anxious fury in me.

I rush to the back, ready to ask about her, when I see a most infuriating scene playing out before my eyes.

********************

Paul's lips brush against my throat, spiking my heart rate.

I feel him grin, his tongue darting out to trace along where George left his mark. "How about a little taste, love..."

I lean as far away as I can, struggling in his grasp. "...n-no....Paul.....please..."

"I can certainly please you, ________...."

I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear George's low, gravelly voice behind my head.

"....Paul."

He doesn't give Paul a chance to react. George lifts him from the couch easily, pinning him to the wall in seconds, arm pressed dangerously hard on his throat.

"George...." Paul says gruffly with a cough, gripping onto George's arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" George says slowly. His voice low, sinister.

Paul smiles, though his eyes are watering. "That's it, lad.....she's good for you...."

I finally stand and cautiously place my hand on George's back.

He looks back at me, his eyes slightly frightening.

He releases Paul with a huff, quickly turning to face me, eyes softening. His hands cup my cheeks, thumbs brushing gently across my cheekbones.

He tilts my head side to side, inspecting my neck. His eyes scan over me slowly, hands brushing here and there.

"He hasn't broken me if that's what you're looking for..." I say softly, sighing when he runs a rough hand through my hair.

"He better not have. You're mine." He says lowly, a hint of anger lacing his words.

"I'm okay, really..." I assure him, nearly jumping out of my skin when John speaks behind me.

"Gotta get on, lad. Feel 'er up later, would ya?"

George releases me and guides me to the wings of the stage. "You can watch here if you want." He leans down and kisses me tenderly, making my knees weak.

"....I'll be back, love..."

I watch the boys perform, feeling special for having my own secluded spot to view them.

George glances over at me every so often, dark eyes shining under the harsh lights.

They were wonderful as they always are. Perfectly in sync and all devilishly handsome.

I wonder if anyone else knows their secret....

My mind wanders as I stare at George, beautifully dangerous as ever.

It's not long before their set is done. George beelines straight to me from the stage, laying his guitar in it's case.

"Bring her home." He calls behind us as he steers me quickly to the exit.

We rush past the crowd of people, the sounds of girls angrily whispering swirling around us until we hit the muggy air outside.

The night is silent between us as we make our way back to my house.

His silence is making me anxious, my pulse quickening. He gives me a sidelong glance, remaining cool and stoic.

I bite my lip as I watch my feet and wonder what he's going to say when we arrive back home.

The last few minutes of our walk seem like an eternity.

I sigh inwardly as we climb the steps. I unlock the door and step inside, moving so George can follow me in.

Once we're both inside, he closes the door and locks it. The sound of it clicking into place sending a shiver up my spine.

"You've been a very naughty girl, ________...." he whispers, pushing me against the wall. "We're gonna have to do something about that....."

***********
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that in 5 short hours I will be seeing PAUL MCCARTNEY!
He's in my town tonight and I am so very excited!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.5K 40
My one goal for this preferences book is for you guys to be able to imagine yourself with the four lads in different scenarios. I try my best to make...
10.9K 322 32
Basically just another time travel story I'm just writing for fun.
5K 187 15
George Harrison had it all. He had his best friends beside him, the Beatles became popular, and he had an awesome girlfriend. But when he breaks his...
77.2K 1.4K 49
-"𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘›, π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘–π‘š π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘€π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠"