the boy from the library//and...

By adrianoutofcontext

one day the shy kid just happens to run into someone he hadn't been wanting to see. - their are a lot of trig... More

just thought u should know
not a chapter but there will be one soon
actually chapter 3
idek
what even are my titles
yee
the 3rd real chapter?
i think this is the 5th chapter
the 6th chapter?
ok so this is chapter 7
i'm positive this is chapter 8
sorry about chapter nine
the shitty version of 9 after the original got deleted
i made it to ten
chapter 11 *whoop whoop*
chapter twelveeeeee
just an authors note sorry
so this might not be long but i'm here for chapter __?
chapter 14 right?
good news!!
all good things come to an end
important authors note

i think i need help

108 2 0
By adrianoutofcontext

i'm really sorry but if anyone actually sees this can they tell me if intentionally eating about 800 calories or less would be taking it far enough to be considered anorexia, because i haven't been eating normally for god knows how long and at first it was just kinda me not eating a lot, but over a while it became intentional to the point were i am actually counting calories now. on top of that my depression is getting worse and my anxiety is terrible and i think i might be borderline suicidal and i don't know what to do because there's so much i want to do in life that i won't get to do if i kill myself and i know that even if i didn't have anything i wanted to do in life i still wouldn't have the guts to kill my self. but what if it gets worse and i actually do finally have the guts to do it and i do it and i'm gone, what do i do then. i hope no one thinks i do this shit for attention because this fucking sucks ass and i wouldn't wish it upon anyone.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.7K 27
When all seems hopeless and broken you only have your pains to fill in the gap but when two new guys go to your school one will change your life and...
1.3K 66 24
Eep sorry I'm bad at these! Just read it and find out I guess.
16 0 4
I am going to go ahead flat out say THIS IS MATURE LAUNGUAGE AND HAS A LOT OF TRIGGER WARNINGS. IT ALSO CONTAINS ALOT OF CURSING AND SMUT. YOU HAVE...
4K 88 22
A fanfic about andy beirsack that was written by a 15 year old girl at her peak emo days. Its truly awful writing (coming from 20 year old her) and...