Male reader x females. With l...

By Retr0_R0ss

Its time More

Request dat lit shit.
A kitten in heat
The Sport Girls.
An artist and her muse
Replacing one addiction with another
Bruh

The Hanging Tree

15.4K 24 29
By Retr0_R0ss

I jolted up from my teammate shoving me,"Holy fuck what do you want, Jake?" He pulled me up,"Dude get dressed, it's about Yang!" I quickly threw on my clothes. And followed Jake to the team RWBY dorm. I heard moans from inside. I used my semblance, Epitaph. My eyes turned to the texture of stary space as I saw forward in time. I had opened the door, I saw Yang and  Sun. They were naked and fornicating. I felt rage. I stopped using my semblance. Jake saw all the color drain from my eyes. They went from a bright turquoise to a dark grey.

My eyes watered. Jake looked to me,"Y/n, are you okay?" I nodded looking down,"I'll be at Junior's." Jake nodded and watched me stumble away. I made my way to a bullhead and went to Vale. I made my into Junior's and sat down at the bar. Junior approached me from the other side of the bar,"Hey it's Blondie's boyfriend." I corrected him my voice broken and monotone,"Ex boyfriend." Junior's face saddened,"I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?" I place some lien on the bar,"Caught her fucking my friend." He nodded,"I honestly didn't expect that from her." I nodded back. I couldn't bear to look anyone in the eyes right now,"Strongest whiskey, whole bottle." He went to a backroom and returned with a large bottle of Fireball Whiskey,"It's on me."

I thanked him and popped open the bottle. I started drinking. I remember the memories I had with her.

I jumped off the bullhead that had landed on the beacon landing pad. I ran to the school eager to start studying there. I turned a corner in one of the hallways and accidentally collided with a face full of cleavage. I quickly backed away shouting,"I'm s-so s-sorry!" The owner of said cleavage was a tall blonde with purple eyes,"Woah Y/n! Is that you?" I smiled,"Yang?" She pulled me into a bearhug,"I haven't seen you in a long time!" I chuckled hugging back.

I felt a tear role down my face. I tilted the bottle up once again.

I walked up to the dorm of Team RWBY. I breathed trying to calm myself. I held the sunflower in my hand. I then knocked on the door. Ruby opened the door,"Hey Y/n!" I nodded,"Hey Ruby. Is there any chance I could speak to Yang?" She looked into her dorm,"Yang! Y/n's here!"I held the sunflower behind my back. Soon after Yang appeared,"Hey, what's up?" I let out,"Can we speak privately?" She nodded and stepped out into the hallway closing the door behind her,"Y/n is something wrong?"
I sighed,"No I just wanted to ask you something." She raised her eyebrow,"Well?" I pulled out the sunflower from behind my back,"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" She smiled,"Of course!" I breathed a happy sigh of relief,"Thank god."

I started sobbing. I started chugging. Then everything goes dark. I was woken up by Junior,"Kid you okay?" I grabbed my throbbing head sitting up. He looked concerned,"Kid it's closing time." I nodded standing up from the barstool. I looked at the empty bottle of fireball in my hand. I set it down on the counter. I walked out of the bar and into the early morning. I made my way back towards Beacon. I looked at my scroll: Several missed calls. I pressed ignore and I walked into a gas station.

I walked towards the beer area within the gas station and grabbed a bottle of vodka. I walked up the counter placing it down. I pulled put my wallet as the cashier scanned it,"Party?" I stared emptily at the counter placing down the lien,"Break up." Silence. She took the lien,"Need a bag?" I grabbed the bottle,"No, thank you." I heard a,"Have a good day," to which I replied with a nod as I left the gas station. I popped open the bottle and drank it. I stared at the sidewalk moving out of people's way as I made my way back to beacon.

After a short bullhead flight I landed back at Beacon. I decided to take another trip down memory lane. I walked towards emerald forest. Just before the cliff there was a large oak tree. I sat down at the base of the tree and tilted the vodka up letting the alcohol flow into me.

I pulled Yang up the hill,"C'mon I set up everything just for you." She laughed,"I can't wait Y/n." Finally we both arrived there. I had set up everything; a perfect picnic. I sat her down on the red and white checkered blanket. I sat down next to her. I opened the basket. I had made some sandwiches turkey and ham, a salad, and some cookies. I handed her a sandwich and we ate, we talked, we laughed, and we sat in silence holding hands and enjoying each other's company under the shade of the oak tree.

I let the tears stream down my face as I continued to gulp down the liquor. I pulled the bottle away and broke into sobbing. Hours past. I stood up and started to make my way towards Beacon stumbling like a drunk. I made it into Beacon and towards my dorm I was half way there until Winchester appeared,"Well if it isn't Y/n." I sighed staring at his feet,"Fuck off cunt." He grew angry,"What did you just to me?" I spoke feeling empty,"I said to fuck off. I'm not in the mood right now Winchester." He moved and I activated my full semblance.

The space around us faded away to a stary sky. I looked up and saw a red projection of Cardin throwing a right hook. I moved to his left side as he slowly threw his fist. I flatened my hand and held my fingers together. With my right hand I slashed at his left thigh. The red projection of blood flying from the opened wound and Cardin falling. I chugged the rest of the vodka from the bottle. Then I grabbed it by the bottleneck and as if I was a left handed batter; swung it smashing the bottle across Winchester's face. The shards of the bottle cut and tore as well as breaking his nose. I left the rest of the bottle to fall and began walking back towards my dorm. I tilted my head down and stared at the floor as time caught up with my actions. There was a thud and a few screams from nearby witnesses. I couldn't care less though.

I opened my dorm and walked inside. My team was out probably with team RWBY or JNPR. I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. A beer sat there waiting for me. I grabbed it and opened it taking a nice swig of the bitter drink. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked over to the tv. I grabbed the remote and began flipping through channels. It landed on a sappy romance movie. I put down the remote and took my final trip down memory lane.

Yang and I sat beside each other as we watch this movie. I slowly made the generic put your arm around the girl's shoulder move. She just giggled and put my hand on her thigh. I sighed happily and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. I gulped as I prepared to say something that I knew was true,"Yang?" She looked up at me,"Yeah Y/n?" I looked at her,"I... I love you." She smiled softly at me,"I love you too Y/n."  I kissed her gently and she kissed back.

I cried quietly as I drank the beer. My scroll began to ring. It was Yang. I pressed ignore. I sighed as the door to the dorm opened and my team walked in. Trish walked over to me holding her nose,"Y/n what is that smell, is that alcohol?" I continued to stare blankly at the television. Jess walked over to the couch,"Y/n are you drinking my fucking beer?" I didn't respond, I simply didn't care. Jess moved and my full semblance activated.

I stood up and Jess slowly reached forward. I grabbed my scroll as I walked around to the back of the couch around Trish. I let time resume. Trish and Jess looked confused. I walked over to the dresser as they turned to me,"You're confused aren't you? You planned to grab the beer out of my hand but you already had completed the action even though you have not done the action." I grabbed my ballcap from the dresser and put it on.

Jess moved and I activated my semblance again. I saw her projection move forward and try to grab the beer.I moved and walked over to Jake who was standing by the beds shocked. Time resumed and Jess was standing where I just was unaware that she had moved. Jess looked over to me,"How-" I activated my semblance and all the walls crumbled away as I walked over to behind Jess.

"My full semblance, September Red. You can try to approach me all you want. But September Red has already seen through it. Your movements in the future. The trajectory of your movements in the future. Within September Red's ability, this world's time disappears, and no one remembers the movements they made within this segment of time. The clouds in the sky don't realize they've been broken apart. A flame that's extinguished doesn't even realize the moment it went out. All that remains in this world are the results. In the world where time has been eliminated, all movement becomes pointless. I am the only one who can react to these movements. I can see every single one of your movements! This is September Red's ability!"

I stopped my semblance and looked down at her. She turned and looked up into my eyes. She saw nothing but a dead cold green. She stood still in fear. The air was silent. A scroll began to ring. I turned away from her pulling out my scroll. I put it to me ear,"Yes?" It was Ozpin,"I need to see you in my office right away Mr. L/n." I headed toward the door,"Understood." I hung up and put my scroll away before opening the door. I stopped before speaking to my team not bothering to look back,"Don't expect me to come back." And with that I was gone.

I sipped the beer still in my hand. I looked at it. I could probably stop by team CFVY's dorm and see if they have any. I see within my path, Xiao Long and Ruby Rose and the monkey. I keep my head down and my ball cap covering my face. I managed to get past them only to hear,"Wait is that Y/n?" I grit my teeth and activate my semblance. I step to the side as Xiao Long's projection walks forward and attempts to hug me only for her to fall on her face and the real person to follow soon after. My semblance deactivates and I look down at her.

She gets up glaring at me,"What the hell?" I look her dead in the eye,"My life is the hell you decided to place me in, Xiao Long." Yang took a confused look,"Y/n what are you talking about?" Ruby held her nose,"Alcohol smells terrible."I walked around her in a circle,"Tell me Xiao Long. Is he a better, better kisser, more passionate in bed then I am? Or was it the thrill of cheating on me with that fucking monkey too much to pass up on?" The color drained from Xiao Long and the monkey's face as I presented to them what I knew. Ruby seemed to have the realization,"Yang. You didn't."

Tears rolled down my face as I walked over to Ruby,"She did. She knew me, used me, then forgot me."  I looked Ruby in the eyes as I took a sip of the beer,"She left me defeated and broken."  Ruby looked at me with disbelief unable to believe that her half sister wasn't faithful to her ex boyfriend. I heard movement then activated my semblance. I moved out of the way of the monkey throwing a fist. I spat in his eye and began walking away. I let time resume to normal as I chugged the last of the beer. I dropped it in a trash can and moved on.

I stopped by CFVY's empty dorm and grabbed a beer before arriving at Ozpin's elevator. I stepped in and it traveled upwards. Once it reached Ozpin's office the doors open and I stepped out approaching Ozpin's desk. Glynda looked up at me from her tablet and quickly noticed the beer in my hand which prompted a look of disgust from her. Ozpin swiveled in his chair turning to face me,"Ah Mr. L/n. I stared at the floor and took a sip of beer,"Yea." He noticed the beer in my hand quite quickly,"Do you drink very often Mr. L/n?"

I stared at the bottle in my hand,"Only when my girlfriend cheats on me with my friend." I saw out of the corner of my eye Glynda looking at Ozpin. He spoke,"I called you here because you assaulted-" I cut him off," Winchester, yeah. I did." Ozpin continued," Witnesses said he made a move towards you and in the blink of an eye he was on the ground with shards of glass in his face and you walking away."

I nodded,"I used my full semblance. I saw forward in time that Cardin was going to punch me because I wouldn't entertain his bullshit so he began to throw a right hook. I activated the full power of my semblance, September Red. I skipped forward in time ten seconds while manipulating his and my fate." Glynda's eyebrows raised and Ozpin's face hardened,"As fascinating as your semblance is you still assaulted a student. I'm giving you this one warning and one week to set yourself straight, or else you will be expelled. Understood?"

I took another sip,"Yeah. Sure." He just shook his head,"You are free to leave
Mr L/n." I nodded and stood up stumbling to the elevator. I pressed the down button and the elevator doors closed and it started to move down. I sipped from the beer and reflected on the previous conversation. The elevator doors opened and I walked out  heading back to my dorm. I finished the beer on the way there. I drunkenly unlocked and opened the door to my dorm.

I stumbled in. The calm and menacing face that I had been holding fell apart to one of anguish and despair. I feel to my knees and started sobbing. After a few minutes I heard a knock. I composed myself and opened the door to find Ruby in her pajamas. She looked at me with worry,"Hey Y/n, can I come in?" I sniffled and nodded in response. I moved out of the way and slumped down against the wall next to the door. She came in a closed the door behind her. She sat down next to me not saying a word.

I started to cry,"Why. Why did she do it?" Ruby looked up at the ceiling,"I don't know." I looked at my hands,"Was I just nit good enough. I tried my best to give her what I thought she wanted." Ruby looked over to me,"It wasn't your fault. It was Yang's. She wasn't able to see how good of a person you were. She wasn't able to see how good of a boyfriend you were. She's just blinded by her actions." I sniffed in response.

She pulled me into a hug. I hugged back sobbing into her shoulder. She rubbed my back for a few minutes. We both let go And she stood. I stood reaching for the door expecting her to want to leave. Instead she grabbed my hand and led me to my bed. She laid down on it and I laid down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and entangled her legs with mine. I wrapped my arms around her and sighed slowly falling asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes. It was still dark out. I could feel the weight of Ruby on my chest. I sighed and untangled myself from her.  And got up with her still being fast asleep. I checked my scroll to find a message from Winchester:Lmao I can't believe that a fanus cucked you, wait till the whole school hears about this. I sighed and stood up walking over to the closet. I grabbed a long piece of thick rope I had been saving. I quietly left my dorm leaving Ruby asleep on the bed.

I walked the quiet halls of beacon one last time. I walked out of the school and check the time. It was fifteen minutes until sunrise. I headed to the tree. I walked up the hill standing by the tree. I face the way the sun would rise. I climbed the tree and sat on a branch. I fashioned a noose out of the rope I had with me and tied the end to a branch above. I put my head through the loop. I watched as the sun rised thinking about how I went wrong. Then I jumped.

The rope tighted and I could feel as my life ebbed away. I closed my eyes and embraced my passing. Then there was a gunshot. And I opened my eyes just in time for me to fall. I landed hard and coughing. I tried to stand up but someone kept me from leaning up. I opened my eyes to see a crying Ruby. She asked,"Are you okay, Y/n?" I nodded letting a quiet,"Yes." She sat on my lap and put her hands on the sides of my head,"Why?"

"I have nothing left to live for. My social life is ruined, my love life is ruined, and no one cares about me," I answered. She sobbed and pressed her forehead against mine,"Some people will care about you, more than you will ever know." A realization came to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She melted into it. We quickly parted both out of breath. She laid down on top of me and pulled what remained of the rope of my neck.

We laid there for god knows how long. Then she sat up,"Do you want to go shower then get breakfast?" I felt a smile crawl onto my face,"I would love to." She smiled and stood up. I stood up and she helped pull me up. She walked over to cresent rose in rifle mode and put it on her back. I walked over to her. She grabbed my hand. I entwined my fingers with hers. As we walked back toward Beacon I felt a huge weight be lifted off my shoulders. I looked to her and she looked at me. She smiled me and I smiled back.

I have an extended ending for this is you guys want it. Unlike my life it's pretty happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.4K 38
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
173K 11.1K 44
ุนุงุฏุฉู‹ ู…ุง ุชุฃุชูŠ ุงู„ุนุงุฆูู„ุฉ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุจุถุฌูŠุฌู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญูุณู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญุฑูˆุจูู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุฉ ุฑุบู…ุงู‹ ุนู† ุฃู…ุงู†ูู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ูุณุชู‚ุฑุŒ ุฌูŠุดูƒ ุงู„ู…ูุชุตุฏูŠุŒ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฅูŠุตุงู„ูƒุŒ ู…ู„ุฌุฃูƒ ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ูŠู†ูƒ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏุŒ...
168K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...