The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Tamaki's Depression

36.9K 907 863
By FreeFlyer68

The next day Haruhi practiced her dancing with one of her clients. I would see Tamaki sulking in the corner. I walked up to the twins.

   " What's wrong with Tamaki? "

   " I think he wanted to be the one to teach Haruhi. " Hikaru said

   " He's too tall though, so that wouldn't work. " Kaoru said.

   " Yeah, He would tower over her. "

   " So, Y/n do you think you'll dance with us tonight? " They said simultaneously.

They linked arms in front of me and leaned down. Their mischievous gaze stared into mine. I felt a little afraid of their gaze. That's why they are called the mischievous type.

   " Dunno. You'll have to see tonight. You will have a lot of girls wanting to dance with you. Same goes for me and the guys. "

   " Hmmm. We will have to cause a little distraction. " They said.

   " Don't you guys dare. "

   " Ooo a challenge. "

   " Oh no. "

I walked away and towards Tamaki and got away from the twins. I sat in front of Tamaki and he didn't glance at me.

   " Hey, Tamaki. Are you okay? "

He just sighed and didn't look my way. I leaned forward and touched his arm. He finally turned his head towards me and looked at where I placed my hand on his arm.

   " Tamaki I know you are upset about not being able to dance with Haruhi, but it'll be okay. Your ' daughter ' is growing up. "

I saw him place his hand on mine. It was warm and soft. He showed me a small smile as he looked at our hands.

   " Tamaki? "

He looked up at me and his gloomy demeanor fell away. He jumped up and stood up from the window sill. A blush on his face and a wide smile.

   " Thanks for cheering me up princess. You are such a sweet daughter! "

   " Thanks, Tamaki. You just needed some cheering up so I thought I would help. "

   " Well, you did a good job. You are making a wonderful hostess too! "

   " Again thank you. "

I realized our hands were still connected and his hand was holding mine back.

   " Tamaki. "

Tamaki and I focused our gazes on Kyoya. Through his glasses I could have sworn I saw him glaring at Tamaki.

   " You have a full schedule. A lot of girls wanted to be your guest today. "

   " Alright. I'll be there in a minute. "

Tamaki came closer and hugged me and then left. I stood up and saw that Honey and Mori didn't have any guests at the moment. I stood up from the window sill and walked towards them.

   " Hey, guys. "

   " Hi, Y/n~Chan! "

   " No guests? " Mori asked

I shook my head and sat down beside Mori with Honey climbing on my lap.

   " I saw you didn't have any either so I thought I would come and talk. "

   " Yay! I'm going to go get some cake. "

   " Okay. "

Honey left leaving me and Mori alone. Surprisingly I thought it would be awkward sitting with Mori, but I felt comfortable in the silence. I felt something against my back and saw Mori put his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him. I didn't say anything, but I relaxed against him. Honey came back with 3 plates of cake. He set them on the table and looked at me and Mori. He didn't say anything but he jumped on my lap and grabbed a piece of cake.

   " I want attention too. "

   " It's okay honey. "  

I petted his head as he ate and his smile widened. Eventually, I had customers and so did Mori and Honey and I left. After school was over Haruhi and I went home and soon started getting changed.

   " I do not have a dress do you Haruhi? "

   " Nope. None for a formal event. I'll ask Kyoya if you can use one of the cosplaying outfits. "

   " Okay, thanks. "

I changed into some comfy clothes and we started on our way back to Ouran. When we got there Kyoya was the first to get on to me.

   " Y/n this is a formal event. You can not wear that. "

   " We were going to ask for your help on that Kyoya. I don't have a dress and neither does Haruhi so I was going to ask if we could look in the theme and cosplay stuff. "

   " Sure but hurry. "

We nodded and ran to the huge closet. There were thousands of clothes and outfits in the closet. I looked around and smiled at Haurhi as she smiled back at me.

   " Haruhi I think I am going to let you pick my dress. "

   " Really!? "

   " Yes, this can be the first sisterly activity we do together besides working in the Host Club. Ready to pick a dress? "

   " We have 2 hours and a half to do so. I think I can find one in that time. Along with a pair of shoes. "

   " Yup. So, pick my dress Haruhi. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
474K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
269K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...