The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Exotic

42.8K 973 1.6K
By FreeFlyer68

It's been a couple of weeks and I'm doing good as a hostess. I didn't mind being a hostess at all. I get to help Haruhi with her debt and I get to talk with my host friends. During free time I hurried to the music room. I didn't want to be late. I opened the doors and walked inside. The music room had exotic flowers everywhere and the hosts were dressed in some exotic clothes.

   " Hi Y/n. "

I smiled at Hikaru and Kaoru.

   " Hi, guys. What's up? "

   " The sky. "

   " Correct. If you'll excuse me I'm going to head to my table. "

   " We can come with. " Kaoru said.

   " Yeah, we have some time before the girls and the guys come in. " Hikaru said

   " Sure. "

We walked over to my table and sat down. Hikaru sat on one side of me and Kaoru sat on the other side of me.

   " So Y/n, " Kaoru started

   " What do you think of being a hostess? " Hikaru finished

   " It's fun. I didn't think it would be this fun but it is. I'm also glad I got to get to know you guys better too. "

   " Aww, she cares for us! " They said they both hugged me and had fake tears in their eyes.

   " U-Umm. Could you guys let go? "

   " Why? We just-" 

   " -want to hold you. "

   " Ahhh cause the girls are coming in and they are glaring at me. Go take your appointments. "

   " Fine, but- "

   " -we'll be back. "

They let go and I sighed. I didn't have any clients right now so I walked towards Tamaki's couch. 

   " Hey, Tamaki. I see you don't have any clients today. "

   " Not yet, but they will come. "

   " I have a question. "

   " I have the answer. "

   " Why is the room so exotic? The temperature is different outside. "

   " The air conditioner is the best and I thought we would do an exotic theme this time. "

   " We change themes? "

   " Yes. "

   " You know Y/n it's popular to show some skin. Especially for the ladies. " Kyoya said including himself into the conversation.

   " Yeah, that's statistically shown. "

   " Speaking of which we need you to go get changed into this. "

Tamaki handed me an outfit to change into.

   " Why do I have to change? "

   " It's the job of a hostess and since we have a theme today you must fit the role and play it. "

   " Are you sure? "

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer. Something he usually does with his guests.

   " Would you do it if I helped you change? "

   " I'm not one of your clients Tamaki. "

   " What does that mean? "

   " It means the flirting tactics you use with your guests don't work on me. "

Tamaki left and went to a corner and started growing mushrooms. I looked at Kyoya and asked,

   " Does he always do that? "

   " Sometimes. "

I took the outfit and walked to the changing room. I changed quickly and looked in the mirror.

 ( Change the color if you want )

  ' This feels weird. '

There was a ( Same color ) skirt under the flowy Hawaii skirt. So I didn't expose everything. I walked out of the changing room and set my clothes in my backpack. When I was back in the music room Tamaki perked up seeing as I wore it.

   " I'm glad it fits! Now you fit in with the theme! "

   " Thanks, Tamaki. Are you sure it looks fine though? "

   " Positive. You l-look great. "

I saw a small blush appear on his face. I didn't think anything of it and smiled up at him. I thanked him and then went to sit down. I saw that Haruhi didn't want to change into her outfit and Tamaki was back in the corner. The first boy sat down and I started my hosting.

( Time Skip )

   ' Finally done. '

I took a deep breath of relief and relaxed into my chair. 

   " Y/n~Chan you look so cute in your outfit. " Honey said walking up to me.

   " Thanks, Honey. You look cute in yours too. "

   " Aww, thanks Y/n~Senpai. Are you ready for the party tomorrow? "

   " Party? "

   " Yeah, there's a party tomorrow. The host club will be hosting a party tomorrow and the hosts will be hosting. "Mori said

   " Oh, I see. "

I stood up from my chair and walked over to everyone. 

   " I didn't know there was going to be a party tomorrow. "

   " Yes and Haruhi here needs to learn to dance for it. " Tamaki said.

   " I can teach you if you want Haruhi. "

   " You can dance? " She asked.

   " Yeah, going to a private school they teach you those kinds of things. "

   " It's fine I'll learn tomorrow. Today I just wanna go home. "

   " Okay well, we will be heading off boys. "

   " Bye! "

Haruhi and I started walking home. I started wondering what I would need to wear tomorrow night for the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
301K 9K 23
Y/N was new to Ouran Academy. She had just moved to Japan after her parents passing. Y/N discovers the Host Club, a club full of handsome men who en...