SECRETS & LIES

By OrphAn3d

Dr Spencer Reid has been keeping and secret from his team mates for years, always afraid of what they may thi... More

NOT HIMSELF
CAUGHT!
THE BLACK RABBIT
NIGHTMARES
SECRETS
JASON
IT TAKES TIME
OUT OF CONTROL
SLIPPING BACK
Authors Note
Lost

Somewhere and No Where

3.2K 64 22
By OrphAn3d

"I can't wait to get home, I'm shattered" Yawned Jason, Spencer nodded in agreement. Walking up the stairs seemed like a struggle for the pair, cold, tiered and a little tipsy; never a good combination. They finally made it to Spencer's front door, but something didn't seem right, there wasn't anything wrong but there both FBI agents they got this vibe. Spencer looked over at Jason with worry and Jason did the same. Slowly Jason reached behind his back where is gun sat snug under his jacket and on his hip. He pulled out the gun and placed his finger to his lips, indicating to Reid to keep quiet. Unfortunately Reid left his gun in the flat as it wasn't needed to go to a bar, which made him think why Jason had his? Even in such casual wear. The door was unlocked, which wasn't right. "You locked it right?" Reid nodded.

The room was dark, curtains partly closed, meaning the only illumination was coming from the cracks, yellow, orange like light streamed into the apartment, shadows dance around there feet and chills travelled down their spins as if a ghost had simply ran it's fingers along the nerves. Gun in front, followed by Jason and Reid, turning corners quickly making sure there was no one hiding anywhere. They had checked every room but no one there, so Jason walked over to the light switch, but before he could a felt something heavy hit him round the back of the head, he fell to the ground with a great thump, all he heard was the muffled screams of Spencer, and everything went black.

The Team

"So, how was everyone's weekend off?" Spoke Morgan as he walked into the ball pen room to his fellow team mates holding a fresh cup of coffee. "Well my beautiful hunk of gorgeousness mine was rather nice, home alone with a nice glass of red and movies" Replied Garcia, Morgan smiled and draped his arm over her shoulder pulling her into for a hug. "Well Henry had a play day with his friends so me and Will went for a meal" JJ said.
"What do you think Hotch does?" The team all stood and thought about it but not one of them came up with a good idea."Hang on, where's Reid?" Everyone looked around, not realising that Reid was late for work, which isn't normal, he was always in first, sometimes even before Hotch, which is rare but still Reid was never late. But before the team could think any more, Hotch called them to the Round table. There was no case files, no photos of morbid murders and the monitor was off. "Hotch what's going on?" Derek asked.

"Well I have some news" the team all looked at one another. "It's not bad news I've just been asked to lead another case with the Special Ops in Pakistan. I can't say any more about it as it's confidential. Morgan I want you to lead the team while I am gone, okay?" Morgan gave him a puzzling look, his dark eyebrows raised, before Morgan got to say anything the look on everyone's face is something he will never forget. They were all staring at the monitor behind him, Morgan, turned, swinging round his body to find out what everyone was looking at. His jaw dropped. "Reid!"

1 Hour Earlier....Reid P.O.V

The beatings and the torture felt like it went on for hours and hours, my skin was sore to touch, I can't move my arms or my legs as every time I do searing pains shots throughout my body, and my head feels like a been beaten with a baseball bat...oh wait...I have. A big clock sat right in front of me and Jason...12 minutes till the next round of abuse. At every hour, for 15 minutes he finds new ways to torture us. First he just beat us with his fists, then he burnt us with metal he pull from the fireplace, he drowned us then electrocuted us and next I don't want to know what he has in store. My whole body hates me, screaming from the inside, but there was nothing I could to, I was tied to a chair, rope cutting at my wrists and ankles, my throat was so dehydrated I couldn't even yell for help. I got it worse then Jason, he always did it to me first, gets more his aggression out on me, and by the time he got to Jason he was tiered. As I looked over to him, dry blood clung to the right side of his face from where he was hit and knocked out. His body bruised and burnt, black marks on his hands, arms and neck from where the hot metal pipe and scorched his skin, I can feel tears strolling out the corner of my eyes, I didn't want to cry, I didn't want to show weakness but I couldn't help it. Seeing his limp body just slumped against an old wooden chair was killing me, that is the first kind of torture, watching the one I love scream and cry out in pain. What's this guys problem with us?, why is he doing this? and Who is he? So many questions swam throughout my head, making me dizzy. My eyes felt heavy as I haven't slept in over 13 hours. He has had us for this long but out of the 13, only 3 of them were him torturing us, the other time he was ever sat staring at us for hours and hour or just sleeping.

Back to normal

The room was what looked like an old, abandoned warehouse, the walls were crumbling down, the roof was half missing but despite being the morning no sunlight got in, and nothing but to lamps sat either side of Jason and Reid illuminated the place. The dirty yellow colour of the lights made the place seem bigger and scarier then what it really was, and the smell was like walking through at butcher's shop where all the meat went off years ago.

The clock struck 8 o'clock, and on time you could hear the opening of the big doors on the other side of the warehouse, footsteps echoed and Spencer could hear his own heart beating through his chest, scared couldn't describe how he was feeling right now, Jason was still out of it, or sleeping one of them, but the man drew closer and closer until you could see the lamps illuminated the frame of his body, which by the sounds of the torture is confusing as he was a tall made but of no build, more chubby and round, then built and muscular. His hair was a dirty blonde, eyes were like the colour of grass. He had a pail of water with his which he throw over Jason, who bolted up hastily, water dripped of his brown hair, trailing down his face and onto his long black eyelashes, if it was a good time and if he could, Reid would run straight up to Jason, wrap his arms around him and tell him its all going to be okay, but he couldn't, they were tied up and not knowing whether their going to be alive tomorrow.

As the guy walked towards Reid, he carried a tripod and a camera. Reid's eyes followed him with confusion, Jason was awake now but was to afraid to speak, he wasn't use to being in the field so much, now he is at the centre. "You okay?" Reid whispered to Jason, who only starred at him, fear blossomed in his eyes, which looked back at the man. He was setting up his camera, a chair and small laptop. A red light appeared on the camera...

"Say hello to you're friends Dr Spencer Reid and Jason Campball...". The first time the kidnapper spoke.

The Team

"OMG! Is that Reid and Jason?" Jj's hands cover her mouth, tears ran down her face. Morgan fist crunched up so tightly his knuckles went white. The team all sat the frozen as two of there friends have been kidnapped. "Oh god, they've been beaten..." Said Emily.

"Would you like to say hello to you're fellow team mates back at the BAU. Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, Emily Preniss, Aaron Hotchner and David Rossi" The man spoke, his voice broke but there was something about it, that didn't quite fit. "How does he know all our names?" Morgan said, Garcia walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, Morgan took her hand in his and help it tightly as see quietly cried to herself. In response to Derek's question Hotch just shrugged unable to take his eyes off the monitor, off Reid. "So I guess your all wondering what's going on, well, as you all know you team member is a sinner, a dirty human being, a monster of creation, a sham...a dirty faggot!!" The man never faced the camera, only seeing the back off him which isn't going to help his team in looking for him or finding out who he is. "Wait, Hotch, There..." it was Rossi who walked to the monitor and pointed at the kidnappers arm, it was all burnt and scared...

"He's been burnt..." Hotch said "It gives us something for the profile.

"Profile? But Hotch are you not going to Pakistan?" asked JJ.

"How can I? Reid is more important at the moment...let's keep watching" Hotch, with his head nodded back to look at the screen. The man had disappeared just leaving a clear image of Reid and Jason. Reid's head was bent down as if he was passed out and Jason, Jason just didn't blink, fear had taken over his whole body. The man came back with a trolley covered by a blue sheet, he placed it right in front off the camera and pulled away the sheet which hidden the contents. Different knives and blades off all sizes lined up one never to another, but right at the end stood a needle alone...

"Oh God I can't watch" Garcia spoke, her voice broke and cracked from where she has been crying. The man ran his hand alone the different types of weapons until the finally picked one, a long thin blade. First he walked over to Reid, he began to panic, struggling to get out of the ropes, pulling away from him. The man held him down and began stroking the blade along his arms, small but deep. Reid screamed in pain, the team watched as there co-worker was being tortured, Penelope and Jj unable to listen of the cry's cover there eyes and looked down. They couldn't turn it off as vital pieces of information could help them locate them. Reid carried on screaming as he added 5...6...7 more cuts over his body. "Look at how he's doing it..." said Morgan.

"What do you mean?" asked Rossi.

"He's missing all the vital veins in Reid's body"

"Right, so that means he must have some form of surgical back ground" Said Rossi.

"Think about it, from what he have seen he is covered in burns and scars, he knows his way around the body, missing all the main veins...what if he has a medical background?" Spoke Hotch. The team all looked at one another. "Garcia pull up any men betweens the ages of 30 and 40, with a medical background, who lost their jobs in the passed years but also who maybe highly religious" Hotch said.

"Sir why the last year?" Garcia questioned.

"Because they way he's acting, those burn marks are fresh, they look self inflicted and same with those scars, a whip maybe. Which makes me think that he is psychotic, he is thinking he is working under the powers of God and doing this for God, because if you notice he never looks at the boys when facing them but looking behind them like someone or something is standing behind them guiding him to do what he is doing. Because of this and his possible medical background may have been fired for his behaviour and violent nature, cause the stresser to lash out at sinners because he has been done wrong and now he must punish all those of wrong doings. Like Tobias Hankel"

"Yes Sir" As Garcia searched through her data bases for all the things Hotch told her 2 names came up. Michael Thorpe and Steven Fisher. "I got two sir" she said "But Steven Fisher passed away 2 months ago, Cancer"

"That's it we have our guy, Garcia pull up a photo for us" Garcia did so,

"The man Michael Thorpe was fired 3 months ago from St Helen's Central Hospital for trying to kill a gay man whilst in surgery, he was sent to court and never turned up, been on the run since"

"Does he have any storage units or anything under his name?" Hotch said not taking his eyes of the screen. The man hadn't touched Jason yet, but made him watch as he carved up his boyfriend. Whilst Garcia looked, Michael stepped away from Reid, blood dripped from the knife. Reid was breathing heavily, his face scrunched up trying to forget the pain then flooded his whole body once again.

Reid's P.O.V

I watched as the man walked back over to his trolley of blades and toys, my whole body burned and ached from the fresh carved wounds on my arms, blood trailed my arm and dripped from t]my fingertips onto the floor. I thought he would pick up a bigger knife, instead he picked up a long, thin needle. My eyes widened at the thought of needles, my habit with Dauladid was finished with the help of Jason but the thought of having the needle pump the liquid into my system wouldn't be to bad.

The man put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small vial of clear liquid..."So Reid, I hear who had a problem with Dauladid, here this should help with the pain" he walked over to Spencer, and for the first time since the guy had taken them he heard Jason's voice. "NO SPENCE, PLEASE DON'T!!!" Jason pleaded with me but I couldn't help it, I wanted it so badly, I want to feel the buzz it gives me as it floods my system, makes me forget everything even if it is just for a little while.

"I'm sorry" was I said before he broke my skin with the needle, and a wave of darkness poured over me.

The Team

They all watched as Reid happily took the drug, they watched as Michael pushed the needle into his skin, they felt hurt, he had just given up, they didn't even know he had a problem, they all had there suspicions but never thought it true. As Jason pleaded for him to stop, once he was done he back handed Jason round the face. "SHUT UP YOU QUEEN!!"

"Garcia have you found anything yet?" Hotch turned to her quickly and almost yelled at her.

"Just waiting on it si...GOT IT!! 2234 Fortbridge Avenue, Warehouse 9, West Virginia. Sending co-ordinates to you're phones now "

"That's just down the road, let's go" Hotch spoke as they all stood up and left the room. Leaving the monitor on.

"I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch" Morgan's voice was fuelled with anger and hatred, this man at tortured and best friend and brother in front of him and he wasn't going to take it any more.

As the team drove hastily to help Reid and Jason, unknowing about what is currently happening, just praying that their going to be okay.

They pulled up to the warehouse, FBI vests on and guns in hand. They walked around the building in search for a door, when they finally found it. "FBI" Morgan kicked in the door, right in front of his baring no weapon was there unsub. He didn't try to run, instead he grabbed one of the knifes of the trolley and plunged it into Jason's abdomen. "NOOOOO!" Cried Reid. "JASON!!" Reid waking up only moments before watching his boyfriend get stabbed. Morgan ran to the unsub and pulled him to the ground "Michael Thorpe you're under arrest for the kidnapping of two FBI agents and the attempted murder of one, you son of a bitch" Morgan vigorously pulled Michael's hands behind his back and place cuffs on his wrists. "I don't care they are dirty, they shouldn't be aloud to live in this world, with there perverted nature and discusting lifestyle. Fucking Faggots shell burn in hell". Spoke Michael.

"You'll get there first" Morgan pulled him up and handed him over to two police officers who helped them with the raid. Morgan turned to see 2 Paramedics helping out Jason and another 2 with Reid. Reid tried pulling away to get to Jason but they wouldn't have it. Blood poured from Jason's wound on his chest, paramedics placed an oxygen mask on him and put temporary bandages round his wounds until they get him to hospital , he saw the blood pour from his boyfriend, he screams and screamed but they wouldn't let him near him. "Dr Reid we need to take you to hospital, you body is filled with dangerous drugs, please let us..." Reid cut them off.

"I DON'T CARE I NEED TO GET TO HIM NOW!" Cried Spencer.

"Please Dr, we need to treat you and get these drugs out of you"

"I don't care I'm use to it by now" not noticing his team were all looking and listen, to hear this, their hearts sank, but Reid didn't notice, his eyes were fixed on his loved one. He pulled and pulled tying to break free from the men's arms, tears fell from his eyes.

"JAMIE!!" Screamed Reid. But no matter how much he struggled, the paramedics would give in, and with that, Reid just stopped; and sunk to the floor.

After a couple more minutes, the paramedics were able to calm Reid down and get him into the ambulance to take him to hospital. "Come on guys we better follow them up" Spoke Rossi as he took off his Vest.

"I can't believe he said that, about being use to having drugs in his system" Garcia spoke.

"He had or has a problem baby girl, and all we can do for him now is hope and help him get better, okay?"

"Okay" Morgan kissed Garcia on the forehead and they walked out of the horrific sight of the warehouse to there cars. The blaring of the ambulance sirens trailed off into the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 11.7K 40
Y/N has been with the BAU for a little over two years. Her and Dr. Reid are best friends. They know everything about each other... Well almost everyt...
1M 30.1K 38
Finishing a lecture at a local college, Dr Spencer Reid is suprised to be approached by a nervous young woman who hands him a file and then disappear...
32.2K 765 26
Spencer and Alannah had been through so much to get to where they are. They're finally happy, they have each other and they're starting a new life to...
685K 8K 32
Y/N finds herself in a sticky situation after hooking up with one of her coworkers, Spencer Reid, while greiving the loss of her fiance. How will thi...