Holding My Breath ~ Larry Sty...

By KirstyHoran

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsDPsBG3Lis Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson just don't get along. Ma... More

Holding My Breath ~ Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

8.9K 194 63
By KirstyHoran

*okay, guys. I have put videos in the sidebar so you guys can understand the relationship between Liam and Zayn. so there is one in the side bar and this is another one I love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjUHudNzQfc have a look, 'cause their bromance is so cute and their relationship in this story is pretty real. (: *

"I will always love you, Louis Tomlinson." Harry whispered into my hair, before kissing my forehead gently.

"Good." I smirked into his chest as we lay in the dark room. We didn't even know how long we'd been there, or if anyone was looking for us. We didn't even care. It had been so long since we'd even touched each other like that. I sat up and pulled my fingers away from his messy curls. "We'd better get back to the bus." I smiled and helped him stand up. I looked down and realised we were both still naked. Before I could say anything he gripped my back again and pulled me into a playful kiss. I pushed him away with a laugh and grabbed my underwear, pulling on the rest of my clothes after.

"I hate it when you do that." Harry whined.

"What?"

"Wear clothes." he frowned and I burst out laughing.

"I could say the same about you! Come on, they'll be wondering where we got to." I pushed the door open and we began walking down the corridor, soon finding the exit.

"I love you too, by the way." I looked up at him and he smiled, staring ahead.

"Good." he replied as we walked outside.

"Where the hell have you been?" Paul asked with a worried face as we stepped onto the bus.

"Taking advantage of our situation." Harry shrugged and walked past Paul, sitting on his bunk.

"What does that mean?" he looked at me and I gave him a sly smile.

"No idea, Paul." I smirked and walked over to my own bunk. I spread out on my bed and closed the curtain. 

**A FEW MONTHS LATER.**

"Okay boys, who wants to go first?" the camera woman said. We were at a studio, filming for our Year In The Making documentary. "Niall?"

"Yeah, sure." Niall nodded with a smile and sat down in front of the green screen. She asked him sets of questions off of a sheet while we stood a few metres behind her. Soon they got to the subject of the Red or Black performance and I felt Harry tense up next to me.

"I didn't know they would talk about that..." he gulped, gripping my hand tightly.

"It's fine, don't worry." I squeezed his hand back and soon he relaxed again.

"Okay, Louis, your turn." the woman said as Niall came wandering back. A few questions later and sure enough, she moved onto the subject of the red or black performance.

"So, tell me how you felt that night."

"It was really horrible for me to watch, 'cause like... As a friend I really wanted to do something. But I could hardly walk over to him during the performance and be like 'you alright, mate?'" I tried to smile as I relived the night in my mind. "And it was quite frustrating because when I tried to comfort him after the performance, obviously nothing I can say could really make that much of a difference. I felt a bit powerless. I really wanted to do something for a friend, but I couldn't." I paused, feeling a little upset.

"Is there anything else you'd like to add?" she asked and I shook my head slowly. "Okay. Harry, come on love." she motioned him forward and I stood up, patting his shoulder as he passed me. I stood behind the camera and smiled at him reassuringly which seemed to keep him calm. She went through the first 5 or 6 questions before arriving at the subject again.

"How did you feel after the performance?"

"It was a massive wake up call for me.. as performances go, it was my low point. It was one of those times where you're kind of feeling sorry for yourself so you're looking for bad comments to make sure that you're right about it being bad. So I went online and looked at what people were saying about me... I went on my phone and I actually searched... I typed in.. 'Harry's shit' on my phone and I just read, like..." he paused, tears starting to gather in his eyes. I hated this. It was making him upset and I didn't like it at all. He looked away and tried to smile, but failed as the tears appeared. Tears gathered in my own eyes as I watched him suffer. He carried on speaking and was soon crying in front of the camera, and I was crying behind it, covering my mouth so I didn't disturb the filming. Otherwise he'd have to do this all over again. 

"I've always wanted to be one of those people who didn't really care that much what people thought about them..." he took a deep breath and tried to smile again. "But I.. I just, I just don't think I am." he hiccuped and I shook my head, wishing she would just stop filming already. Soon she did and he was still fighting back the tears. 

"Thank you Harry, I know that was hard. Zayn, babe you're up." she called and Harry jumped up from his seat, rushing towards me. He buried his face into my neck and I felt him shaking against me.

"Harry it's okay," I rubbed his back, feeling his tears make my shirt wet. "it was a long time ago now."

"But the hate will always be there, Lou." he croaked back quietly.

"And so will I." I pulled his face out of my shoulder and looked at him. "I'll always be here too." I smiled and kissed his lips gently. He nodded and wiped his tears away.

"Y'alright mate?" Niall came over and put his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Come on, let's eat. I'm starvin."

"No surprise there, then." Harry chuckled back and we excused ourselves from the room whilst Zayn and Liam finished filming. We walked merrily down the hallway, chatting about random nonsense as if nothing had even happened over the last few months. With the boys it was like nothing had changed. Of course that wasn't true. Everything had changed. Relationships, friendships, careers, lives... Being famous isn't as easy as I thought it'd be. And being with Harry is a lot more complicated than I'd ever imagined. But I was strangely happy with is being that way.

Niall made small grunting noises as he tucked into a burger from the cafeteria, looking up at us with a confused face. "What?"

"Seriously, I mean it. Where the hell do you put it all?" I laughed motioning to his empty plate, which previously held a load more food. 

"I don't know, but I like food too much to care." Niall shrugged and dived back into his food, making Harry laugh a little. "I need to wash my hands, don't leave without me." he looked at his greasy hands and stood up, rushing away. I looked over to Harry and found he was fighting tears again.

"Haz, you don't need to worry about that night anymore." 

"I know, I know... It was just.. One of the worst nights of my life, I guess." he shrugged back and I smiled with a silent chuckle.

"Well it was one of the best nights of my life. Know why?" I looked at him and he shook his head. "That was the night I got through to you. It was the first time we got close." I smiled and put my hand on his arm.

"You're right.." he thought about it for a few moments. "Then I guess I have mixed feelings about that night." he shrugged and carried on eating as Niall returned to the table.

"Ready to leave?" he smiled as he sat down.

"Nope. Unlike you, we don't eat at the speed of light." I shrugged back, causing him to go into a fit of laughter as usual. He didn't fully stop giggling until me and Harry had both finished and were getting up. "Come on, leprechaun." I sighed and ruffled his blond hair. He nodded, the smile still etched onto his face, and stood up with us.

We met Zayn and Liam outside, where they were quite happily kissing and hugging in a corner where no-one could really see. Paul drove us back to the apartments and I sighed as we got to the door. This was the first time we'd both be back here as a couple. I smiled and put the key in the lock, pushing the door open fully to let us in.

"Home sweet home." Harry sighed and closed the door, flicking the lights on.

"Finally." I added and flopped down on the sofa. I put the TV on and music channels appeared Sleeping With Sirens - Iris came on and I rolled my eyes. Oh, the irony.

"What's up?" Harry questioned, looking at the TV.

"When we were having 'trouble', this was the song that reminded me of us the most." I flushed slightly red. He still knew how to make me blush.

"Awww, BOO BEAR." he sighed loudly and attacked me into a hug. "WE HAVE A SONG." he laughed into my ear and wrapped his arms around mine, so I couldn't move.

"I guess we do. Haz, I can't really breathe..." I muttered as I pressed against his chest.

"Hmm.. Don't care." he smiled cockily. Then we fell asleep. Well at least we're both here.. and happy.

*Hey there, loveys. Just one more thing. This message can be happy or sad, depends how you look at it. The next chapter... is.,.. THE LAST CHAPTER. This story is getting kind of exhausting and it's taking me so long to update. I also have been planning the end for a while now. If you guys want me to carry on for a couple more chapters then I will, but they won't have any big surprises or anything. So yeah, unless I get any requests to continue, the next chapter will be the end. cry cry:'( I want to say now, thank you so so so much to my readers, I love you and you've been amazing for the entire time I've been writing this.<3 *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...
177K 5K 11
Harry doesn't have an inkling of where he fits in, in life. He's in high school, works part time at his mom's bakery, and slouches around at home wit...
416 64 3
" Hi I'm harry and I work in a bakery " He's happy, he has good friends, he's happy with his work and he's finally fulfilling his dream of owning the...
105K 4.4K 28
"I feel sorry for your pathetic gay ass, you know." Harry says as he lights up his cigarette, burning holes into the side of his wedding planner's he...