Code Lyoko: Coda

By Aceala

(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulric... More

Coda Lyoko
More Valuable Target
Tropical Sector
Big Welcome Party
Not a Kill
You Can do That?
Sector 5
Hypnotism
Old Tricks
Living Shadows
Human Code
XANA and Family
Coda Tech Industries
Lyoko Warriors + One
Not for Me
Virus
For Once
Lost Data
A Guardian and an Angel
No Contact
Kolossus Friend
DJ's, Dances, and Secrets
Update

Super Computer

3.5K 44 11
By Aceala

Hey! I hope you like this story. But first I've got two things to say: 1-Please, please, please watch the series first! 2-I'm not going to be describing the characters you know. Now, on to the story!

♦♣♠♥♠♣♦~3RD POV~♦♣♠♥♠♣♦

The Lyoko warriors had thought it ended a year ago, but they were wrong. Lyoko and the Supercomputer house many secrets, some of which even those on Lyoko are unaware. There is only one who knows them and a year after the program XANA was killed he has finally woken up, bringing more than a few surprises with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...
6.1K 332 54
Tovah Pressman is the new girl at Kadic Academy. What will happen when she comes to school to her cousin Jeremy's dismay? Will, he let her join his f...
21.1K 499 26
When a new girl joins the school, XANA awakens and mysteries start to unfold. Will the gang be able to uncover the truths or will they fall apart in...
597 43 47
There's a lot that happens. First, someone gets blasted back in time. Then that someone learns more about Lyoko and becomes dedicated to stopping XAN...