Love is complicated ON MY BLO...

By stuckontaii

Your the new girl your name is Star the Instagram star. You just moved to freeridge and u met some friends an... More

1

2

132 0 0
By stuckontaii

Next Day

I woke up to 3 missed FaceTime calls from: Husband😍🔐💍
I put my phone down and got out of bed. "BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE" my mom yelled. I reached in my closet and grabbed a red shirt and some blue jeans with my red Jordan's and a blue jean jacket. I put my hair in a big bun and put a red headband on. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Buzz buzz
Buzzz buzz
My phone vibrated I ran and picked it up thinking it was Latrell but it was Cesar. I answered it.
Star: Hello
Cesar: We are waiting outside
Star: For What
Cesar: To pick u up and walk to school
Cesar: We do this everyday
Star: Ok I'm coming out
I hang up grab my bag and walk downstairs. I walk past my mom and grab a piece of bacon. "Love u" my mom said and kissed me on the check
I smiled and walked out the door to the gang waitin for me. Ruby Cesar Monse and Jamal.  We started walking down the street talking and telling jokes. "Hey y'all" Jasmine said as she walked up behind up. "RUN" Monse yelled and we all started running. Jasmine puffed on her inhaler and Ran after us. We finally lost her and stopped running to catch our breath. "Bitches be bonkers" Jamal said as he catches his breath. Ruby started laughing. Monse punched Jamal in the arm. "See" Jamal said. "Leave him alone Monse" Cesar said as he laughed. Monse kissed him on the cheek. "Ouuuuuu" we all said and Cesar started laughing. "Shut up" Monse said as she blushed. Latrell walked up to us and Cesar's mood changed. "Hey bae" i said and hugged Latrell. Everyone raised they eyebrow. "Soooo I go out with Latrell" I said smiling. "Please dont kill me I have no money" Jamal said as he put his hands up. Latrell laughed and Jamal and ruby flinched. "Chill the prophets and the santos are cool now" Latrell said putting his hand around my waist. Cesar looked. "Who said" Cesar asked. "My brother talked to your brother" Latrell said as he put his hand out. "I told u we don't have any money" jamal said. "No for a nvm" Latrell said. Cesar shook his hand and gave him the little bro hug. "Ooohhhh" Jamal said. "Jamal  just shut up" Monse said. We started walking again telling jokes and Latrell laughed and talked with them. Cesar was quiet the whole time so I pulled him to the side. *New Talking Theme Texts only have emojis by them*
I pulled him to the side.
Star: What's wrong
Cesar: I don't want u dating him
Star: Why
Cesar: Because what if he hurts u
Star: Hes not going to hurt me
Cesar: Please be careful
Star: Ok big brother
Cesar rolled his eyes and I laughed we started walking to catch up with the group. When we got to school I wave at Latrell because he doesn't go to school with me so. "Actually imma stay and sign up wit u" he said. Cesar rolled his eyes.

Cesar Pov
Latrell is really starting to get on my nerves. First he goes and asks star out then he applies for the school we go to to be closer with her. Why couldn't that be me. Not saying that I like her cause I like Monse. SHIT I like Star. "Hello Cesar u there" Monse said as she waved her hand in my face.
Cesar: Yea Yea I'm here
Monse: U spaced out on us
Cesar: Sorry sorry just thinking
Monse: About What
Oh shit I gotta lie. What do I say what do I sayyy
Cesar: Us
Monse: Really
Cesar: Yea I was thinking maybe we should
Monse: YES
That's when Latrell and Star walked back with their school schedule.

Monse Pov

Cesar and me are dating OMG. So like y'all probably gone see sum. But ion think he like me like I love him. He be staring at Star extra hard. But maybe because she new and he doesn't want another friend to die. Yea remember Olivia. Yea. Btw the author ain't tell u but this is not the actual on my block. I think I'm jealous of Star and Latrell.
He's fine or whatever but. She got to him first. At least I have Cesar. Even tho he likes to cheat a lot. And kiss other people. We broke up after he kissed Olivia.

Star Pov
"So me and Latrell got different schedules" I said. Ughhh. "Lemme see yours" Monse said. Latrell gave his to her. "We got the same schedule" Monse said as she looked at ruby and Jamal. "So me Star and Jamal got the same schedule" Cesar said. "And me ruby and Latrell got the same schedule" Monse said. "Well see y'all at lunch" I said waving at them. Me Jamal and Cesar started walking towards our first class which is math. We got in the class and everyone started looking at me. I sat down and took my book bag off. Cesar sat next to me. Jamal sat all the way in the back. I turned around and whispered to Jamal. "Why u sitting back there" I asked. "Do you see how buff those dudes are" he whispered back. "EXCUSE ME QUIET" the teacher yelled. I quickly turned around. Cesar laughed at me. I punched him in the arm. He made a fake pouty face. I rolled my eyes and started writing in my textbook.
Ding ding
"WHO EVER PHONE THAT IS TURN IT OFF" the teacher yelled still facing the board. I grabbed my phone and put it on mute then I read the text message from Latrell.
Husband😍🔐💍: Meet me in the janitors closet second period
Star🥴: Why
Husband😍🔐💍: Just meet me there
I put my phone back in my bag and looked up at the board. "My name is Ms.Reed and I will the your math teacher for the rest of the year" she said. I hate math class already.
45 minutes later

I walked out the class room and into the janitor closet. Then I texted Latrell.
Star🥴: Where are u
Husbamd😍🔐💍: Outside the janitor closet where are u
I opened the closet door and he turned around. He came in and closed the door behind him. I hugged and kissed him. "So what u want" I said. "You" he said as he kissed me. He laid me on the table and kept kissing me. "I don't wanna have sex on the janitors table" I said. "We're not having sex" he said. We kept kissing for 15 minutes then I stopped. "Why you stop" he said. "I gotta get to class" I said as I got my stuff. "You gone come over tonight" he said grabbing my arm. "Yes bae" i said and I walked out of then janitor closet and into Second hour which is science.
When I got in there the teacher looked at me. "Why are u 15 minutes late" she asked. "I had to do something" I said as I sat down. "Don't let it happen again" she said as she turned around.
Cesar: Where were u
Star: None of your business
Jamal: Probably with Latrell
Star: Shut up Jamal
Cesar: You were
Star: Yes not that big of a deal
Cesar rolled his eyes and Jamal just laughed. Jamal whispered to me "What were u really doing" he said. "Keep a secret I was with Latrell in the janitor closet" I said. "SECRETS I can't keep secrets" he said loudly. Everyone started looking at us. Shit Cesar was looking to.
30 minutes later Lunch time

We met up with the rest of the gang and sat at the lunch table with our food. We started eating and talking about things. "Hey Star wanna spend a night" Monse said as she ate her cheesecake. "Sure" i said. "I thought u were coming wit me after school. "I am I'm just not spending a night" I said. He frowned. We all started laughing.
Out of school

I got in the car with Latrell and his friends after school. They drove to this house full of prophets. I got out with Latrell and we walked inside. "So do y'all all live here or" I asked. "Nah this just our hang spot" he said. "I'll brb I'm finna go get drinks" he said as he went in the kitchen. I sat on the couch and waited. "Hey baby wats yo name" this boy that looked around Latrell age said. "Um" I didn't know what to do. "Who u here wit" he said getting closer to me. "Latrell" I said pushing him. "AYYE YALL LATRELL PICKED UP MEAT OFF THE STREET" he yelled to the other prophets. He grabbed me and other boys started coming out the room. "LATRELL" I screamed. Latrell came through the kitchen. "Put her down man" he said. "Naw nigga I'm finna get some pussy" he said as he took me to a room. I kept kicking at him. Then Latrell came back there and grabbed him off me. "You ok" he said as he picked me up. "I just wanna leave" I said. "Ok come on" he said. We walked out the house and down the street. "So sorry bout that" he said as we walked to my house. I opened the door and pulled him inside. "Where is your mom" he asked. "At work" I said. He picked me up and brung me to my room. He laid me on the bed and started taking this clothes off I took mine off too. We got under the covers and kissed. "Is it going to hurt" I asked. "This your first time right" he said. "Yea" I said. "Yea it may hurt" he said. He put the tip in and I felt pain. "Latrell it hurts" i whined. "You want me to stop" he asked. "No I want to loose my virginity to you" I said as I put my fingers in his hair. He pushed all the way in and I screamed. "Shhh" he said as he pulled out. And we had sex🤦‍♀️ very painful sex😭. He laid next to me and got on his phone I jumped up. "Shit" I said as I put my clothes on. "Where u going" he said getting up. "Spend a night at Monse house" I said as I grabbed a twenty out my purse. "Can I come" he said. "No girls only and leave before my mom comes home" I said walking out the room. "Why are u rushing" he said following me. "We said we were gonna get movie snacks before the store closes" I said as I ran down the stairs. I ran out the door and down the street. She only lived a block away. I got stopped by a prophet who was spray painting the side walk. "Aye momma cita" he said. "Ain't u Latrell bitch" he said still painting. "I would like it if you wouldn't call me a bitch" I said. He stopped and got up. "You don't tell me what to do" he said. "Or what" I said. He punched me hard in the face. I fell to the ground. "Get up bitch" he said. Then spooky (Cesar older brother) pulled up beside us. "Aye leave her alone" spooky said. "Man fuck u" He said and he went back to spray painting. "Get in" Spooky said. "I'm good but thanks" I said and I kept walking. He drove by me. "Just Get in" he said. "How do u even know who I am" I said as I turned around. "Cesar talks about u a lot" he said. I got in the car. "Are u going to try and fuck me to" I rolled my eyes. He laughed. "Naw u ain't my type" he said as he pulled off. "Where u headed to" he said. "Monse house" I said. "Girl talk" he said. "I- Shut up" I said. He laughed. I texted Cesar.
Star🥴: Hey
Big Bro🙄😌: Hey
Star🥴: So I'm in the car with your brother
Big bro🙄😌 is typing...
Big Bro🙄😌: WHY
Star🥴: Let's not get into that
Star🥴: But he told me u talk about me a lot
Big Bro🙄😌: What else did he say
Star🥴: Nothing yet
Big Bro🙄😌: Dont believe anything he says
Star🥴: Ok😂
Big Bro🙄😌: DONT
Read
Cesar makes me laugh. We arrived at Monse house and Monse was waiting on the porch. I got out the car and thanked spooky. Monse got up. "Where have u been the store closed I had to go by myself" she said crossing her arms. "Prophets" i said. We walked inside and sat on the couch. "Spill" she said. "Spill wat" i said as I smiled. "You and Latrell wat did u do" she said. "Well we went to my house and.." I smiled. "And...." she said loudly. "We had sex" I said. "OMG YAS GIRL" she said as we laughed. "So now its your turn" I said pointing at her. She looked around then back at me. "To what" she said. "Have sex with cesar" I said. She started blushing. "When" she asked. "Tomorrow" i said. "Alright bet" she said as we shook hands. We both looked at each other and started laughing. She got up and got the remote. "Netflix Time" she yelled. I laughed. "What move" I said as I grabbed the bowl of popcorn that was on the table. "Us" she said. "Ouu scary" I teased. She laughed and sat down and grabbed the other bowl of popcorn. We watched the movie and halfway through it Monse fell asleep. Welp that's my cue GOOD NIGHT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 60
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
75.2K 1.1K 14
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
15.1K 298 34
----"πš†π™΄ πš†π™΄πšπ™΄ π™±π™Ύπšπ™½ π™΅π™Ύπš πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚."---- ⚜️Meet Xavier Mikaelson he's the original heretic and happens to be the twin brother of the big bad...
150K 4.3K 88
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...