The Salvatore Sister

Galing kay cmetzcheer

Arabella Salvatore is the long, lost Salvatore sister to Damon and Stefan. Having been locked up for the bett... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Twenty

1.3K 21 0
Galing kay cmetzcheer

Shoving the large book she just finished back into its rightful spot on the bookshelf, Arabella does her best to try and ignore the new presence in the room. By the scent alone, she knows exactly who it is and she is currently hoping that if she ignores him he'll go away.

Carefully selecting her next book, Arabella finally turns to face the hybrid, who is still staring at her. "What do you want, Klaus?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

It's pretty hard to ignore the fact that he looks very attractive in the dark gray shirt and black pants that he decided to wear. Or that it seems to accentuate his dark green eyes.

He twirls the white oak stake around in his hands as he gives the werewolf a charming grin. "Well, I figured I would swing by and retrieve the stakes so that I could leave this miserable town. Judging by the fact that your brother is not out here with both stakes in hand, I'm assuming he's having some complications."

Shrugging her shoulders, Arabella moves to flop down onto the couch to read her book. "That is not my problem. My brothers got themselves into this mess, they can get themselves out," she responds curtly.

Klaus walks to the other side of the couch so that he can get a good look at Arabella. "What happened to standing by your brothers's decisions and bailing them out of their troubles?" He asks with a smirk.

Arabella rolls her eyes as she opens her book. "I've decided that they're grown and if they want to keep me out of the loop, they can solve their problems without me."

Lifting up her legs, Klaus sits on the couch beside her and rests her feet on his lap. "Well, you'll be much better off with that philosophy. I know that I am."

Her eye twitches at that. The whole reason that she is in this mess with Klaus is because of how similar they are. "Stop doing that," she orders.

She really has to make up her mind. She can't just keep staying over at his house and then move on to hating him every two days. Either she hates him or she likes him, but this line that she's dancing on is doing neither of them any good.

The hybrid has the audacity to look confused. Does he not realize why they are attracted to each other so much? "Doing what?"

Slamming her book closed, the werewolf sits up and stares at Klaus. "Comparing me to you. Pointing out how similar we are. It's weird." Releasing a sigh through her nose, Arabella shakes her head. "I get it, that's why we're soulmates, but—"

"What did you just say?" Klaus asks in surprise.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Arabella subconsciously moves closer to Klaus. "You didn't know? Elijah told my brothers, but he didn't tell you."

At the mention of his brother's knowledge of the hybrid's situation, Klaus becomes angry. He curls his fingers into a tight fist. "Of course Elijah would know. My brother has been searching for my weaknesses for centuries. This is just one he would use to exploit me!"

He stands up so fast that it causes Arabella to jump. She has never seen Klaus this angry before, not even after Stefan lied to him or hid that coffin or stabbed his brother in the chest. He gets a lot angrier at his own family than he does with other people.

"Maybe he just didn't tell you because you wouldn't have believed him," Arabella responds in a quiet, yet soothing tone.

Turning to face the werewolf, Klaus shakes his head. "He told your brothers to get you to stay away from me! Elijah wants to deny my happiness because of his pathetic love for our family!"

Arabella finds herself rising to her feet. "Love doesn't make you pathetic." Grabbing his arm to force him to face her, Arabella stares into Klaus's dark green eyes. "Just because you don't believe in love—"

"I never said I didn't believe in love," he argues. "Elijah's tragic love for our family is pathetic. They will never stand with him forever." Scanning her from head to toe, Klaus wonders how he ever got to this point in the first place. A few days ago, he wanted to avoid Arabella. Now, he is arguing with her in the living room of the Salvatore house. He desires to feel the feeling of her lips on his, her hands in his hair, their bodies against each other. Klaus doesn't want to avoid his feelings towards Arabella anymore.

The hybrid stares intensely into her eyes, making out all the different blue and green hues held within them. They could both stay like that all day. Staring into each other's eyes.

"You believe in love, then?" Arabella asks. Her eyes flicker down to Klaus's lips as she licks her own. They quickly move back to stare into his though, as if she is about to commit a heinous crime. "Love and mates and that sort of nonsensical superstition?"

Klaus tucks a strand of silver hair behind her ear. "It's not all superstition," he murmurs. "Soulmate bonds are very real and very strong." He swallows hard. "They're very hard to deny in most cases."

Nodding her head in agreement, Arabella realizes that she is still holding onto his arm. "I can see that," she murmurs.

Then, Klaus's lips soon come crashing down to hers. Arabella's body seems to light up with the emotions she has been trying to shove down and deny. All her lust and need comes pouring out of her in the kiss.

Soon, Arabella's back is pressed heavily against one of the pillars in the room. Klaus's lips disentangle from Arabella's mouth so that he can suck on different spots on her neck. 

The air in her throat lodges itself while she feels Klaus's hands begin to drag at the hem of her shirt. His fingertips graze her skin, setting her ablaze. Heat pours out of her while her own hands edge dangerously close to Klaus's waistband. 

Klaus vampire speeds her against a different pillar closer to the staircase. His lips move back on top of hers while his hands move to cup her face. He pulls her body closer to his, as if he is trying to merge them together. 

Suddenly, Klaus lifts her up by cupping the back of her thighs. A gasp leaves her mouth, which Klaus silences by sliding his tongue inside. Arabella instinctively wraps her legs around Klaus's waist while threading her hands through his hair. Klaus sprints them upstairs so that they can get into her room.

Silently sending a prayer to whatever gods are out there that Stefan stays downstairs, Arabella can hear Klaus loudly shove open her bedroom door. The door creaks closed behind them seconds before her back is pressed hard against the soft sheets. 

Some deep part of each of their minds screams at them that this is a dangerous mistake. That going further may lead to problems later on down the road. Yet, everything else is screaming at them that this is right.

The pair spend the next few hours vulnerably entangled with each other, ignoring the protests of the rational portions of their brains. For the moment, it's just the two of them in the universe.

Handing Arabella the glass of whiskey he just poured, Klaus pours a glass for himself with a smile. Their fingers brush against each other for the briefest moment and seem to linger there much longer than they should.

Such a bold thing to be doing when Arabella's brother is standing only a few feet away from them. If Stefan notices, however, he doesn't let on. He seems to be minding his own business at the moment.

A small smirk appears on Klaus's face as the scent of blood wafts into the room. Arabella frowns as she brings the drink to her lips. Rebekah drags Alaric into the room, dried blood caking down his nose and neck.

"That's a bit gratuitous. Don't you think, Stefan?" Klaus asks mockingly. He lifts his arms with a giant grin on his face. "I would have been more gentle."

Arabella rolls her eyes at him as she sets down her drink. Everybody knows that Klaus would most definitely not have been 'more gentle' in trying to pry dark Alaric out of the depths of Alaric's mind.

"I'm gonna take him to the caves," Rebekah states. "You're going to go inside and fetch me the stake, and if you think you can hide you're wrong."

Rebekah shoves Alaric towards the doorway as Arabella approaches them. "I'll go with them to make sure she doesn't kill Alaric," Arabella tells her older brother. "Try not to burn down the house while I'm gone."

The three of them exit the large house and race through the woods towards the entrance of the caves. Soon, Alaric is entering the anti-vampire cave with tons of drawings on the wall. With Rebekah blocking Arabella's entrance, all she can do is watch as Alaric enters the cave and grabs the stake.

Ripping the weapon out of its hiding spot, Alaric stares at the two girls in the entrance way for a moment. Arabella can see the plan forming in his head before he makes his slow approach to the coffin in the center of the cave.

He leans against the wooden coffin and twirls the stake in between his two hands. "Now why would I give you the one thing that requires everyone to keep me alive?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

Rolling her eyes at the human, Arabella leans her right shoulder against the rocky walls. "Trust me, Alaric, I'll keep you safe. Just hand the weapon over so that we can call it a day," she states.

Once it becomes apparent that he isn't just going to give up the weapon, the Original vampire looks annoyed. "Are we bargaining now?" She asks. Silence fills the cave for a few seconds before she shakes her head. "Fine. What's your offer?"

The intense eye contact between Alaric and Rebekah makes Arabella feel as though she is intruding on a moment. "There is only one weapon, which means only one Original has to die." A sadistic smirk finds its way to Alaric's face. "Help me, and I'll make sure that it's not you."

Unamused, Rebekah blinks at the man a few times. "Tenuous. But points for effort. You see, I don't want one Original to die." The blonde grabs Arabella by the wrist and tosses her into the cave with her vampire strength, catching the girl by surprise. The werewolf hits the rock wall so hard, blood pours out of her temple. Repressing her growl, Arabella gives the vampire a menacing glare.

Quickly glancing down at the invisible line on the ground for a few seconds, Rebekah enters the forbidden place, catching both the human and the werewolf by surprise.

Alaric stands up straight and points the weapon at Rebekah in shock. "I want them all to die."

Hands claw at the stony wall for support as Arabella attempts to get to her feet. There is no possible way that Rebekah can enter this room. She's a vampire.

"How did you do that?" Alaric whispers.

"It was easy to fool Niklaus, but I thought you of all people would understand. After all, my son did use your body at one point."

Arabella's blood runs cold as realization strikes her hard. The person in front of them isn't Rebekah at all. "Esther?" Arabella asks in quiet horror. The one who tried to kill her family and the werewolf, who was supposedly dead, has somehow body snatched her own daughter to further her agenda.

A small smile blooms across the woman's face. Her eyes never leave Alaric's bloody face. "We certainly do have a great deal in common," she comments.

Sparing a glance towards the werewolf, Alaric raises an eyebrow. "What about her?" He asks.

The smile never leaves Rebekah's Esther controlled face. "Don't worry about her. She won't remember a thing about this later."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for such a late update, things have been slightly chaotic in my life lately. I'm going to try and grind out a couple of chapters faster since I am now finished with my summer classes! 

Thank you all for everything and remember to: 

Vote 

Comment

Follow

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

133K 3K 37
The Salvatore brother meet One of Elena's old friends who has a secret that might get her killed with her siblings... Her name Eleanor Salvadori but...
637K 15.3K 102
Aliza Miranda Gilbert. She's the middle child. Her life changes when her father, the only who person didn't treat her differently, dies. Aliza not o...
15.3K 132 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
1.5M 29K 31
โHow long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...โž โฌ– โฌ– โฌ– Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...