{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

By xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... More

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 50: Candle Light

525 19 10
By xikikai

3rd Person POV:
"(Y/N), wait!" Izuku called out after his girlfriend. "I-I... Beforeyougototraining- TAKETHIS! HERE!"

The poor boy's cheeks lit up as he spoke, still somewhat flustered from their date. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was. Even despite hearing his best friend's confession, he still had his doubts about her feelings towards him.

But now, he doubted whether or not he was good enough for her.

Shōto could buy her anything she wanted. His father was the new top hero after all. He could take her for nice dinners, buy her expensive gifts. He was also far more calm and collective than he'll ever be.

Katsuki on the other hand would probably be more fun to be with due to his explosive personality. The two already had a great bond even if Katsuki didn't like to admit. They usually fought and joked and laughed, her friendship with him while strange was also wholesome and pushed her to become better with her quirk.

What did he, Izuku Midoriya, a formerly quirkless boy have to offer her?

It wasn't much in his opinion.

He couldn't do all that. He couldn't afford fancy things or be fun. Like most people say when they first meet, he's kind of plain looking. He didn't stand out in a crowd-

"It's cute. Thank you Izu."

He felt her tender lips meet his forehead despite her being somewhat shorter than him. He blushed more, his shoulders now hunched up as he became rigged, not expecting the sudden display of affection.

Steam bored out of his ears out of sheer embarrassment.

Izuku.exe has stopped working.

"Crap!" (Y/N) cursed.

"(Y/N), how was your date with young Midoriya?" Yagi's voice resonated through the air.

"All Might! Help! I think I broke Izuku!" the fifteen year old girl panicked, rapidly shaking Izuku back and forth.

Toshinori sweatdropped at the scene in front of him.

His soon to be adopted daughter was doing everything she could to 'unbreak' her boyfriend who had frozen himself solid. He was completely unresponsive.

She panicked even more when her quirk activated itself and almost burnt him.

"Izuku! Izuku! Izuku! Hey! Wake up! Please?" she begged.

She accidentally dumped a giant water ball on top of him and herself, which successfully rebooted Izuku.exe.

The two soaked teens just stared at each other before bursting out with roaring laughter.

Toshinori just watched the entire thing unfold before his very eyes.

Teenagers... he thought to himself.

"I-I better go Izuku. Whoever's training me today ain't gonna wait forever," she mumbled once the duo calmed down from their fit of joy.

"Y-Y-Yeah!" the sixteen year old stammered, trying his best to mask his disappointment.

(Y/N) frowned upon seeing how sad he was that they couldn't spend anymore time together for now. She only smiled when an idea popped into her head, a light bulb going off to signal it to the audience.

She shifted her weight on her feet, going onto her toes to quickly peck the greenette's nose.

Izuku transformed from a broccoli to a cherry, his entire face lighting up red as he turned away to mutter profoundly whilst he freaked out.

(Y/N) giggled, giving him a quick cuddle before bidding farewell to her guardian so she could head off for her extra training sessions.

"Midoriya, my boy, how was the date?" Toshinori enquired, hoping to snap the boy out of his whispering daze.

"A-All M-M-Might!" the green-eyed boy yelped, having not noticed his presence earlier.

"Well?" the blonde haired man pushed, eager to know the details.

"Gr-Great! W-We're dating n-n-now too," he explained, looking away from his idol/mentor since he did look after the girl he loved.

I wonder if I should have said that since All Might is more or less her father...

"Well in that case, congratulations my young student," All Might cheerfully praised, placing his hand on Midoriya's shoulder who flinched at the action as he awaited for the other male to threaten him about breaking his girlfriend's heart.

"Th-Thanks!" he mumbled when All Might never attacked him.

"Break her heart and I'll break you," Yagi suddenly threatened, transforming into his muscular form very briefly before reverting back to his skinny form, blood pouring out of his mouth momentarily.

Izuku screamed.

Toshinori laughed in response, saying that he was joking and that he knew Midoriya would never do anything to harm the child he had looked after for a roughly a decade.

"I believe that your class is eager to know how your-"

"Nononononono! It was so... And then... Plus we..."

Izuku tried to come up with a reason not to tell his fellow peers about the date or how it went, but every time he tried to, he kept tripping over his words, unable to voice a single reason from his own brain. Toshinori then cleared his throat, snapping him out of his mumbling habit once more.

"I'll see you all on Monday then," Toshinori said, having now gained Izuku's undivided attention.

He waved goodbye to his student who waved back weakly.

Izuku then sighed. He knew full well that this short walk from the front of the gate to his dorm would be the only peace and quiet he'll get before he's bombarded with questions from the rest of his class. And there's a possibility that Shinshō from the general department might be interested in their little outing along with Monoma from Class 1B.

(Y/N) knows a lot of people... That's for sure, he pondered, casually strolling down to Heights Alliance with his hands in his pockets.

He and (Y/N) had in fact already been to their dorm rooms to get dressed without the rest of the class knowing thanks to her quirk. She had changed into her PE uniform while Izuku now sported his usual non-uniform attire.

His thinking ventured over from his quirk to his girlfriend, their date still fresh in his mind.

He was actually kind of surprised with how smoothly it went. No villain attacks or anyone who recognised him from the Sports Festival asking him for a photo or an autograph. In fact, he was worried it may have gone too well.

But he almost immediately pulled the idea from his brain.

He couldn't think like that. Not right now on the happiest day of his life.

This was his moment, his day, his perfect date.

Everything had gone wonderfully and he wasn't about to let anything ruin that: including his own thought process. Even All For One couldn't spoil this day for him. That's just how spectacular today was.

But it was more than special, more than spectacular, more than stellar: it was important.

So very extremely important.

He had pulled his original plans backwards for their first date, for his confession. He couldn't escape the feeling any longer even if he tried to. He was bound to kiss her sooner than he had planned.

Seeing how dedicated she was to this course even after receiving her quirk which practically ruined her dreams, (Y/N) still persisted which in turn inspired him to keep trying to master his own quirk.

Yes, today was undeniably great. Nothing could ruin it.

"Deku's back!"

Except for the bombardment of questions he was about to receive...

That evening
Izuku's all to familiar gentle knock sounded at (Y/N)'s door at eight o'clock the evening on the day they had went out on a date.

She used her quirk to open the door so he could enter, Izuku closing it behind him.

The sounds of the female scribbling away in her notebook filled their ears.

She listened to the greenette's footsteps, hearing them stop, the sound of him sitting her bed signalling he was now behind her.

Music filled the room, the speakers on her phone loud enough to be heard from outside her room and in her neighbours dorms, however she only had it on for background noise, the melodies filling the decent sized space.

(Y/N) finished the last of notes and put her books away, joining Izuku on her bed.

He opened his mouth to speak but she silenced him by pressing her finger against his lips.

She then plugged in a pair of earphones into her phone's audio jack, handing a piece to Izuku who hesitantly accepted, confusion written all over his face.

"Just listen to it, okay?" she requested.

Izuku nodded in agreement, watching (Y/N) as she opened Spotify to search the song she wanted.

συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂, тнєяє'ѕ σиℓу уσυ. αℓмσѕт α мιℓℓισи ωσя∂ѕ тнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕαу, вυт иσиє σf тнєм ωιℓℓ ∂σ. ѕσ мαиу уєαяѕ тнαт ι нανє ℓινє∂, вυт ιт fєєℓѕ ℓιкє ι'νє נυѕт вєgυи. συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє, вαву, уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє.

She looked over at Izuku who had closed his eyes to listen to the lyrics, a smile ever present on his adorable freckled face.

She too smiled to herself, her eyes slowing closing as the first verse started.

ι'νє вєєи тσσ мαиу ρℓα¢єѕ. ι'νє ѕєєи тσσ мαиу fα¢єѕ. ι ωяσтє тσσ мαиу ραgєѕ; иєνєя fσυи∂ α ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ. (ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ) ι ∂σи'т киσω нσω тσ ѕαу ιт. ιт'ѕ вєєи мσяє тнαи αмαzιиg. му ωнσℓє ℓιfє, ι'νє вєєи ωαιтιиg; иєνєя fσυи∂ α ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ. (ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ)

The two softly tapped their fingers away to the beat of the song, both gently bobbing their heads to the music.

It was calming, relaxing and much needed after how much had happened since they started in April having now reached late September.

ѕℓєєρ, ∂яєαм, уσυ, яєρєαт. ℓινє, ∂ιє иєχт тσ мє. ѕℓєєρ, ∂яєαм, уσυ, яєρєαт. ѕℓєєρ, ∂яєαм.

(Y/N) quietly sang along with song having heard it so many times in the last month or so in an attempt to let her feelings for her boyfriend pass her by so she wouldn't have to face them. But here she was, with someone she considered special and someone who had been her rock since she had first got her quirk.

They had spent so much time together training and mastering their respective quirks. They supported each other wholeheartedly, never deserting the other when things got tough.

συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂, тнєяє'ѕ σиℓу уσυ. αℓмσѕт α мιℓℓισи ωσя∂ѕ тнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕαу, вυт иσиє σf тнєм ωιℓℓ ∂σ. ѕσ мαиу уєαяѕ тнαт ι нανє ℓινє∂, вυт ιт fєєℓѕ ℓιкє ι'νє נυѕт вєgυи. συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє, вαву, уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє.

Their fingers crossed paths, just as their journeys did.

The couple intertwined their hands - just as their fates did - Izuku's face turning a bright red at the contact.

уσυ ωєяє υиєχρє¢тє∂, ωнєи συя ℓιρѕ ¢σииє¢тє∂. ι ωαѕ яєѕυяяє¢тє∂; иєνєя fσυи∂ α ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ. (ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ) ∂σи'т ¢αяє ωнєяє ι'м нєα∂є∂ ωнєи тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ єи∂ιиg. '¢αυѕє уσυ αяє му нєανєи; иєνєя fσυи∂ α ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ. (ℓσνє ℓιкє уσυ)

Izuku used his thumb to gently rub her cheek.

"You're beautiful... You know that, right?"

(Y/N) opened her eyes and looked up at him in shock.

Izuki slowly leaned down, his eyes closing as he moved.

She steadily moved her balance so she could stand on her toes, her eyes closing as she did so.

He felt her arms wrap around his neck at a leisurely pace.

Izuku then tilted his head slightly, not wanting anything to ruin this moment, the girl in front of him doing the same thing.

Their lips finally captured each others.

(Y/N) instantly melted into the kiss, her body relaxing greatly.

Her hands slid down to his chest whilst his own hands grabbed her waist and gently pulled her closer to him.

It was his turn to melt as he wrapped my arms around her torso, holding her close to his being.

They stayed like that for what felt like forever.

The memory of their first kiss was still freshly engraved in their minds.

How Izuku called her beautiful despite her thinking otherwise.

How long it took for their lips to finally meet.

How intoxicated they were in the moment to properly process what they were doing.

All of it was still fresh in their heads, the feelings it had spark still there in their hearts today.

It was a blissful moment between them both despite the awkwardness that followed after thanks to Katsuki's yelling.

ѕℓєєρ, ∂яєαм, уσυ, яєρєαт. ℓινє, ∂ιє иєχт тσ мє. ѕℓєєρ, ∂яєαм, уσυ, яєρєαт. ѕℓєєρ, ∂яєαм.

Izuku felt (Y/N) rest her head on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes to find that she had fallen asleep.

With his scarred hand the young boy tenderly moved some stray bits of hair behind her ear, his cheeks still burning.

συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂, тнєяє'ѕ σиℓу уσυ. αℓмσѕт α мιℓℓισи ωσя∂ѕ тнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕαу, вυт иσиє σf тнєм ωιℓℓ ∂σ. ѕσ мαиу уєαяѕ тнαт ι нανє ℓινє∂, вυт ιт fєєℓѕ ℓιкє ι'νє נυѕт вєgυи. συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє, вαву, уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє.

After that, he proceed to unplug her earphones from her phone, allowing the music to play out loud.

He pocketed her phone for the moment, quickly wrapping up her earphones so they wouldn't become a tangled mess.

Next he carefully laid her down on her bed, making sure she was still asleep as he set her belongings on her desk, the song having moved on.

ѕυяяσυи∂є∂ ву иυмвєяѕ. (иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ) уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє. (иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ) уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє.

He let out a tired yawn, stretching his arms outwards. The teenager then rubbed his eyes, resting his head on his girlfriend's tummy which rose and collapsed due to her steady breathing.

уσυ вяσυgнт мє вα¢к тσ ℓιfє. уσυ ∂ι∂ тнє υитнιикαвℓє. уєαн, уσυ αяє му мιяα¢ℓє.

Izuku closed his eyes, the words hitting him deep.

He did bring her back to life.

He gave her a life worth living.

He really did do the unthinkable.

He supported her dream to become a quirkless hero.

He truly was her miracle.

συт σf тнє ѕєνєи вιℓℓισи ρєσρℓє, вαву, уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє. ѕυяяσυи∂є∂ ву иυмвєяѕ. (иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ) уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє. (иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ) уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє. ѕυяяσυи∂є∂ ву иυмвєяѕ. (иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ) уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє. (иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ, иυмвєяѕ) уσυ'яє тнє σиℓу σиє.

When the song ended, the door opened to reveal Shōto Todoroki, half and half bastard himself.

He almost did a double take when he saw the scene he had walked in on.

His birthday twin was lying on her bed asleep, Midoriya now sleeping on her belly, their collective soft snores filling the room alongside the song that had just started playing on her phone, both still in their casual outfits for that day.

A couple of her scented candles were lit, a tranquil lavender scent greeting him; the light in her room was also still on.

Shōto stood in the doorway, taking in the unexpected scene in before snapping a photo on his phone for his childhood friend in case she wanted/needed it in the future.

He had never seen her sleep so peacefully before. She looked far happier than he had ever seen her, a genuine smile on her face.

Maybe this relationship is the one she deserves, he thought to himself, his eyes landing on the photo he had given her during the time she was in a coma.

He smiled to himself then turned off the light and left the room, leaving the couple to rest in the candle light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
215K 6.3K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
67K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
79.7K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...