summer camp island susie x Os...

Von chavva_Xx

OLD PLEASE DON'T READ THIS 100000BN %CRINGE Mehr

Part One :
part three
part four
part5
part 6
part 7
I'm So Sorry TWT.

part two

533 6 8
Von chavva_Xx

Narrator: Susie's such a good mom Oscar thought as Susie sat on the bed and fed her baby naturally, Susie held her baby very carefully, Oscar couldn't help but watch her.
Susie:*sings sing me to sleep (by Alan walker)*

Oscar:' you sing like an angel Susie, your so good at singing'
Susie: *looks up and smiles* 'oh.....thanks..... honey'
Oscar:' I mean it, I've seen many singers on the internet, but never ever heard anyone sing as good as you, please sing some more, Susie'
Susie:'sure thing Oscar *sings while her baby falls asleep in her arms as she gently rocks her*
Oscar:*I swear, I want to eat Susie, she's soo adorable, cute and a really good mom*
Susie:'Awww....my.....baby....is...asleep...Oscar*giggles*
Oscar:*dang it, her giggle is even cute* ' she must've fallen asleep when you were singing babe'
Susie:'oh,....Oscar' *giggles*
Narrator:Oscar couldn't resist it, he wanted to ask her this question ever since Susie was in labour, but he needed to set up something and then ask her, it didn't matter if they were under 18, but this love was so strong, it could hold all the univeres in place.
Oscar:'um.. Susie... will you meet me on ice-cream mountain tomorrow, because I know that's your favourite place'
Susie:'sure....thing....Oscar*baby yawns in Susie's arms* aww, did someone wake up?'*giggles*
Oscar:'oh Susie you angel *sits beside Susie and puts his arm around her*
Susie:' Oh Oscar' *rests her head on Oscar's shoulder*
Oscar:' please sing us another, Susie, it's really relaxing and satisfying''
Susie:' ok, anything...,. for you'
Oscar:' you have such a cute voice'
Susie:' oh thanks..Oscar.. your so cute.. looking'
Narrator: As Susie sung, it made Oscar gain confidence, thanks to her singing, it'll be easier to ask Susie the question he'd been meaning to ask her.He loved Susie to bits, he wanted to stay with Susie all his life, he always protected her and minded her.Oscar started rubbing Susie's arm/back
Susie:* finishes singing*
Oscar:* claps* ' well done honey, I give it an infinite out of a hundred'
Susie:' oh thanks Oscar'
Oscar:' what song were you singing, Susie?'
Susie:' on my way(Alan walker)

Oscar:' oh yeah, I heard that song before, but you sing way better than the artist'
Susie:' oh thanks Oscar' * stands up and walks to the crib to put the baby in it, and then walks towards Oscar'
Narrator: Oscar and Susie then make out as Oscar pulled Susie onto the bed so that she is lying on top of Oscar.Oscar placed his hand over her butt, she liked this, the stitches that use to be there was less painful now and she could move more freely now Oscar was still gentle with Susie.They were French kissing now, it felt so good, then Oscar licked her cheek, this made her giggle when that happened.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
29.6K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
84.7K 219 36
Other books got deleted, but I'm still just a horny little slut that loves to masturbate and watch porn.
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...