The Uninvited ✝️✔️(Completed)

By HappyAnu11

The story of The Angel & an ordinary girl ! 🌠Never lose hope because God's Angel's are always close to you... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1~Giving up !
Chapter 2- Knock Knock !
Chapter 3- Jumma Chumma de de (give me the kisses)
Chpater 4-Leave Me Alone Aditya !
Chapter 5-Ill Not Leave You Alone Darling !
Chapter 6 Past Demons
Chapter 7 Meeting the Demon
Chapter 8- Facing the Demon
Chapter 9 -Victoria's angels Vs My angel
Chapter 10 - The Real Angel Is You Darling !
Chapter 11 - A Road Trip With Angel?
Chapter 12 -You are falling for me Darling
Chapter 13 berry berry
Chapter 15 - Past reveals
Epilouge

Chapter 14-Its all because of you !

244 38 18
By HappyAnu11

"What are they gonna do now?"
The moment I thought lululu punched Aditya in a face.

"Adi" I gasped but he didn't look at me.

"Do me a favour Darling ..look away and imagine you are not with..."
lululu caught his shirt "me". ...
He was dragged by lululu .I just stared at them with an utter shock.

"Adi ..." I screamed.
Lululu swayed his hand to punch at Adi's face.But Adi dodged it.Two,three ,five punches.Adi kept dodging .

I just prayed he will not get hit by lululu.Lululu gone mad after failing to hit Adi.He growled angrily and ran towards Adi.Adi quickly got away from his way and lululu ended up falling on the ground.I clapped cheering for Adi .Everybody gasped looking at me. Lululu looked at  me with his raging eyes.

"uh oh" seems like I'm in a trouble.
Lululu marched towards me angrily and in a moment he lifted me up in his both hands .I screamed .He laughed animalistic while showing off his strength .Everybody started cheering for lululu.
He kept holding me upwards in his both hands like a weightlifting.
Suddenly a whistle interrupted him and he looked back.
"Hey there " Adi looked up at me which made lululu unintentionally look up at me and Aditya grabbed this chance and pulled down Lululu's leafs slash pants . Lululu looked down to see his embarrassed stripshow while Aaditya mischievously grinned at him "Ok bye " and ran away . Everybody present there started laughing on lululu & this makes lululu to boil up his blood pressure.I was too scared for myself now.He can do anything .Either he can throw me somewhere or..Throw me into the bornfire.

"JHAMALAAAARRLululu yelled and suddenly I was swinged in the air."Adi" I gasped.Everything felt slowed down.Adi slowly turned back to look at me & stopped running away ,his eyes widened suddenly and his mouth became perfect O shaped . Every single person looked at me while keeping hands on their mouths.For those 5 seconds ,my childhood dream of becoming bird came true as I fly in the air,for mere 5 seconds.

"Thud"
And here I fell on the ground.
Shit ! Argh...
Without looking down Lululu walked over my body skipping me and angrily marched towards Aditya while slapping his own chest.

Adi took a stance to fight but his face changed when lululu's men jumped in the circle too.

"THIS IS CHEATING .. LULULU"
I yelled at lululu while trying to get up but he smirked at me.Adi looked at him and then looked at my direction
"Adi .." I gasped when one of them punched on his stomach.The other one grabbed him from behind.3rd One hit on his legs making him kneel down ok the ground & 4th one grabbed his hair making him look at lululu .

"ADI...USE YOUR MAGIC.. PLEASE"
I tried to reach near at him to the circle but crowd was circled around them.My height couldn't reach .I tried to jump to look at them.While jumping I felt extreme pain in my butt.
Argh..

I noticed lululu talking with Adi something through the gap of people .I jumped again and saw lululu pointing axe at Adi.
Shit .
shit.. shit..
I can't let Lululu harm my Aditya.

I pushed people and entering in the crowd.I cut throgh the crowd and realized I was in the circle.As I saw Adi I ran towards .I knelt down between him and lululu.

"Lululu.  please don't kill him..please leave him." I started begging to lululu who blankly looked at me holding axe.I saw him clenching his fist on the axe.I closed my eyes and get ready to die.

The moment I closed my eyes I recollected all the flashes of Aditya.The time we spent together.The way he used to look through door eye glass and teased me to dance..
The way we do house chores together..
The way used to fight..
do pillow fight..
playing Xbox together..
his morning tea with his jokes ..
our laughs..our shoppings ....
his being with me in every situation.
All I could see is Aditya !
What's happening with me!

Someone grabbed me from behind and started pulling me out.I opened my eyes and saw I was being dragged away from Aditya.

"Adiii... adii.. adi..." I tried to yell but he just stared at me with wide eyes.
I started wiggling vigorously but I was being held tightly.

"Please leave him." I screamed at him while cursing .At one point ,I started sobbing loudly.

Lululu looked at me and then ran towards Aditya while holding the axe.
I screamed loudly and jerked away from hold .I straight ran towards Lululu and held his legs to stop him.

I saw Lululu stopped & looked down at me.All I could see his face blurred out cause of my teary eyes.For a moment ,when he ran towards Adi,
I felt like someone just snatched my breath away.

"Yaaaaarghh" Lululu yelled.His breaths were heavy .His eyes filled with rage.Then after a while his eyes softened and I noticed hint of tears.He bent down and whispered something to Aditya.Aditya shook his head while chuckling.

Lululu stabbed his axe on the ground and walked out of the ring,without looking at me.I saw crowed started parting away.I immediately ran towards Aditya and held his face sitting in front of him.
"Are you okay?"
He did not look that bruised .Seemed like he dodged most of the hits.He looked little tensed & tired but still was chuckling.

"What the..hell you are laughing at? hun? and what is this miracle ? what did he say before leaving ?How did this miracle happened ?Did you just use your magic?Why didn't you use it when I was screaming to hell ? ohh thank god !"  I felt out of breath.

"I didn't use any magic ..
It's because of you ..
It's..Its..just unbelievable !!
Its all because of you that he ended this fight..It's because of you we are alive" Aditya chuckled while brushing his hands in his hairs.We both got up holding onto each other.Aditya wiped my tears.

We both walked towards the way towards exit of that jungle.

~~
Avni pov end
~~
~~
few minutes before
~~
Adi's flashback
~~

Lululu pointed his axe at Adi.
He growled in anger ,
"She is mine ..she is mine..mine mine mine mine mine..",

Adi looked at him and smiled.
"She is not yours "

"I can see the love for her in yours eyes .." Lululu growled at Adi while
Adi just rolled his eyes 

"That's why you got ready for fight with me ..for her..for my mia" lululu said to Adi.

Adi looked at him confidently showing nothing on his face but he was totally shaken in his mind.
He always have faced terrific situations for Avni because its his duty then why he is doubting in himself now?
is he also loves Avni?
but angels loves everyone !
but Avni is special !
Lululu's words were making him confused.

"She is neither yours nor mine..just leave her free" Adi said it in a clam mind but it raised up Lululu's blood.He pointed his axe in front of Adi and was about to stab him but Avni came in between .She started crying and pleading.Begging for Adi's life.He didn't understand what she was saying but he could read his face .It was clear she is in love with Aditya.Lululu's heart broke to see her caring for other man.She was his first love.But she was loving someone else.His heart felt pain.He could see her care for Aditya in her eyes .
Now there is only one way to finish this fight.
Sacrifice the love !

Lululu looked at her but his hard eyes were softened .His face looked calm and not rageful like he was few minutes before.
His axe fell down from his hands.
and he sacrificed her.
Because the correct way of loving someone is sacrificing them by setting free for their own good.She love the other man he realized ,now he has no right to force on her.He sets her free and walked out of the ring leaving Avni and Aditya behind.

Aditya closed his eyes as he felt Avni hugging him tightly .Her hug was filled with so much care and fear of losing him.He felt the warmness of her love .When Avni begged for Aditya,he felt tsunami of new found emotions in him and he was amused on himself that he felt amazing and craved for such feelings .He felf Avni's love in his heart and with that he felt pain of losing his powers too.His body shaken.He felt tremendous weak and wrecked .She was breaking all the boundaries .He had left nothing in his hands.He has not much powers left within him now.

If she confesses her love for him then it will snatch his all powers and he will be removed & dismissed from God's Angel's army and left alone on the earth without powers .This can't be happen cause if this happens it will be declared as the biggest rule breaker ,which will be unforgiving & unacceptable.

~~end of flashback~~

Care is the another word for love.When you care about someone you can't see them in a pain.Avni was developing all those emotions which were leading her towards Love.She was unaware about it.The one who always stood by her side,who always shown her support and shoulder to cry on, Aditya..she is falling in love with him with a speed.Aditya was terrified with the fact and seeing the growth of her love towards him.He was scared that she will realise it before it will be too late for him.He also felt drastic changes in him .Specially when lululu asked him whether he loves Avni or not,
For the first time he baffled.His powers were leaving him one by one and signs of human feelings were started blooming inside him.
The super confident ,witty ,loving ,peaceful Angel Aditya was feeling Anger ,confusion ,fear of loosing, like emotions inside him,which was newly found in him.It was not like he never knew about these feelings.After meeting Avni,he was fascinated about her emotions, decisions ,lifestyle basically the whole human world.Now he was experiencing those feelings which were prohibited and he felt scared because of that.

It was wrong ..all wrong he thought and decided to not let these feelings overcome him.Which was making him frustrated too.He looked at Avni,he remembered how she was begging to lululu.He felt confused.He wanted to use his power to fight with lululu but couldn't because it was gone.The moment Avni begged for his life , lululu understood her love and care which straight caused Aditya's few powers to get vanished.

~~

Soon both walked out of Jungle.There eyes fell on the road.
Thank God !
Avni breathed out.
She was tired of walking.Bright sun spread the heat everywhere.Her eyes closed tightly after facing the sun's brightness suddenly.She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Aditya,covered with the dried mud.He jerked away the mud from his body.His cloths became rough and stiff,as mud dried out .She felt itching in her body and realized she was still covered with the dried mud too.Sweat formed on his temple .He wiped it with his wrists .His hair were still stiff stood upwards .Slight smile appeared on her face looking at him.Suddenly he removed his one shirt .She saw he was wearing two more shirts.

"If you are done checking me out then I think we should ask for a lift" Aditya said while trying to removed the mud from his body.Avni looked away with all embarrassment.

"yaa..let me try "
She showed her thumb while standing on the road.She looked like a panda covered with all mud.No wonder ,why cars were not stopping .
She tried to stop few cars ,one truck ,even one man on the bycycle but no one stopped.She sat on her knees,wiping the sweat and mud together.Her eyes fell on Aditya who was trying to remove the mud from his hair.His hair became so stiff that he literally has to rub it to loosen them.His biceps were popping out every time he tried to rub his hair.An idea popped up in her mind.Her eyes twinkled as she found million dollars.
Aditya's eyes fell on her and he stopped .He raised his eyebrows when he got to know what Avni is thinking .." NO WAY DARLING " He yelled looking at her .

~~

"Chest out ..
stomach in..
butt out ..
show your thumb and pull in your biceps..
smile .. yeaaah good ..now don't move"
Aditya stood half naked in the middle of the road for a lift as per Avni instructed him to do.Avni forced him to remove his shirts ,leaving him only in his jeans.He looked spectacular,like a model from any magazine.Even though his broad chest , six packs abs and that chiseled torso covered with mud but he looked like a damn rough cowboy.
There was only one thing left..a Hat ! and a Horse may be..! and a...
Avni's imaginations broke when one bus stopped ,Aditya and avni ran towards it ,but bus conductor didn't let them in seeing their muddy forms.Both Aditya and Avni pushed out roughly from the bus . Avni cursed the bus conductor .Bus left them behind and drives off ahead.
She looked furiously at Aditya.He was too angry.
Damnn he got angry but God's swear he is looking hot .She thought .

"That's it" enough of violation ..Aditya thought as he felt so vulnerable standing half naked on the middle of the road .Sun's heat was directly fell on his chiseled bare body.He couldn't take it anymore as he felt more and more shy in front of Avni.

What's happening with me! I shouldn't feel shy .I am the one who makes her nervous and here I'm The Angel getting shy !
He thought while picking up his muddied shirts to wear it .

In this way , no one is gonna stop the car .. Avni thought while once again an idea popped up in her mind.
and once again he heard Avni's thoughts ..
"Darling no wha.."

But she didn't let him complete and said while sighing ,

"Adi remove your jeans too!"

Ps- Craziest update isn't it?
It's gonna be more and more crazy ahead.As this story is getting near to the end !
Do vote and comment
Do follow me !
Happy Vibes 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 468 14
"16 year old Sophia, a girl who adores music and is very friendly with the world meets an ex fan of her favourite music artist who strangely, disagre...
6.1K 652 32
Have you ever loved someone with your entire being? Like without them life held little to no meaning. But what if-these feelings are unrequited? How...
26.5K 1.8K 22
Zoya had love in her life and life in everything she did. She had known only smiles and innocence. But her life takes a complete turn at a point whic...