FREQUENCIES.

By sapphicsly

The new girl, Jade Anderson has moved to Lakedale, New Jersey after being adopted into a rich family. With he... More

FREQUENCIES
CHARACTERS
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅғᴜʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅɪsᴛʀᴜʙᴀɴᴄᴇs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ﹕ ɪɴᴛᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ﹕ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS (UPDATED)

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ﹕ ᴅᴇsᴏɴᴀɴᴄᴇ

29 0 0
By sapphicsly

         "And I think for this upcoming election, I, Robert A. Coleman stand as a better candidate as mayor than this ignorant dimwit because I actually speak for the people."

      I try to keep my eyes open as I sit in the front row of dad's debate. It's not really how I like to spend my Saturday, but I actually think he has a chance. He really wants to be mayor. I don't really focus on politics, I know it's important and all, but I've been busy fighting for my own, for my own. I'm incredibly grateful for the spot I have now. I go to a great school, I have a great family, I could finally make something of myself than rot in the foster care system until I turned 18. I was finally, somewhat free. 

    As far as Robert, my mother, Lydia Coleman is pretty nice so far. She's dragged me to service every Sunday, which was not so bad. The only thing, or should I say, person, that has caused me hell from day one of living here is Nate. As far as his privilege, he should be happy to live a life full of riches and a family that loves him. I really don't understand why he's the star child.

"Look at my loving family right here!" Lydia gestures Nate and me to stand up as we hold hands. He didn't smile as Mom and I did. He looks like a zombie that was late to work for his job interview. "Wouldn't you want to trust a devoted, loving, diverse family like mine? Vote for Robert Coleman. That is all." The crowd behind us cheered. It felt like there was a rock in my stomach as soon as I heard 'diverse'. I was pretty much the only diverse one in the family. It kept echoing in my head. Something really did not feel right. 

At night, I plop on my bed as Ivy sits right next to me. She makes a pretty good friend. I never really had those before. But it's only been a week, and she's been over when Nate is, which is weird. All they do is give each other weird looks. Most of the time it's just that dumbass staring at Ivy, but I know damn well that she's had her eyes on Brad. It's really annoying sometimes. 

Suddenly, a blonde, matriarchal figure opens my door with a somewhat stern look on her face. I've never seen her make that face before. 

       "What did I say about this door?" She lifts a brow.  

"S-sorry Mom,"

"Don't be sorry. Just do it. He is always watching." 

I didn't really know what to say. I just grabbed my laptop and just opened up Instagram. 

"Now your father and I are going to AC this weekend. No parties at any circumstance." 

You should really tell that to the actual druggie. Not me. 

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm serious Jade. I'll be calling every day."

I could feel her cold eyes looking over at me then glancing at Ivy. She really didn't like her because of her bleached hair, but Nate sort of talked to Lydia about how he was the love of his life and how she's helping me in school. That was not the case at all. 

As soon as my mom walked away, further into the hallway, Ivy's face lit up. 

"What'chu so smiley about?" I ask as I lift a brow. 

"Well, you have the whole house to yourself tonight."

"And?"

"And, you should have a party."

"Did you not hear what Satan just said?" I whisper and nudge her with my shoulder. 

"Satan's a little harsh, don't you think. I know my mom would have an aneurysm if she found out that you called her that. Then the hoodrat would really end up back to whatever hell she came from." 

Cue the awkward, slender looking Eeore that is suddenly standing in my doorway. He's so fucking creepy. I really hate this dude.

"Can you knock? And your mom? She's mine too." 

"Not if we don't throw the sickest party ever. Then she doesn't have to find out what you said about her."

I roll my eyes. He then looks at Ivy.

"Brad really likes parties too. Nothing like a game of spin the bottle might actually increase your chances." He raised both brows with a maniacal smirk. 

Ivy gasps and looks at me with these puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

Nothing like tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass working together. I had to let Nate win this one, along with any other ignorant thing that comes out of his mouth. 

"Fine, but I only spent a week at school with you two. Who else am I gonna invite besides Zach and his friends?"

"Leave that to me." Nate nodded as he winked at Ivy. He then gestured her to come out of my room, leaving me by myself. 

I scroll through and stare at my feed: 

@ValMontgomery  just posted: 

Livin' my best life with @BRADLEYBEAST 

 I don't know why I felt so obligated to just stare at the post. Something felt different. We aren't really the best of friends due to the fact that we can't stand each other. But I've never really seen her without Brad by her side. It's almost scary. Honestly, I don't know why I care about some stuck up white bitch, but sometimes, I feel like she's hiding. I wish I met the real her, but for now, the fake her can choke. 

I pull up imessage and send her brother a heads up about the party. 

JADE: Hey Z 

ZACH: HEY

JADE: So apparently I'm having this party

ZACH: Woah! I've never been to a party!

ZACH: ITS MY FIRST ONE

ZACH: WAIT....I am invited, right?

This boy needs to sit down.

JADE: Yes. You can bring your friends too if you want. As long as you behave.

ZACH: You make it so hard ;]

ZACH: OH MY GOD WRONG PERSON. 

Right, that's exactly what happened. I just send my address and closed my laptop. This was definitely going to be a long night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
723K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
86.6K 2.7K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...