Luna Bound | slow updates

By EroticMarie

Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate... More

preread
dedication
one ā§ luna
two ā§ hope
three ā§ king
four ā§ strange
six ā§ escape
seven ā§ mate
eight ā§ bound
nine ā§ pack
ten ā§ hate

five ā§ adonis

13.1K 859 468
By EroticMarie

The lights, the smell, it was all too familiar. This used to the place I've always loved going to. As a young child, I would sit and just watch as they aided the ones who needed them to. How they could face death and still manage to smile.

Deep down I had a feeling that it was something I wanted to do. Going to school to be a pack doctor was amazing. When I graduated, I felt full of power and meaningful.

Then, Alpha decided that I was best at being a warrior. He told me that it would be my job to teach the offspring, the cubs, the future generations. It saddened me, but I couldn't disobey him.

I learned to love what I did for my pack. I learned to be happy with a choice I didn't make. Now, as I lay here in the swallowed depth of darkness, I can't help, but reflect.

The pain in my leg had vanished. That had to be the first thing I noticed. My heart was beating, so I knew that I was not dead. It wasn't until I finally opened my eyes and blinked away the blurriness that I could see the white walls, the light beaming on my face, and the sight of absolutely no one.

Sitting up, I looked around the room. It was empty. It probably was the room of a prisoner who needed to go to the pack hospital; me. As I inspected my leg, I noticed how there was a hole in my pants with blood covering every bit. The only odd thing about it was that there was no longer a wound. Not even a scar could be seen from where he stabbed me.

When the aftertaste finally settled in my mouth, I could taste blood. It wasn't just any blood, but the king's blood. The smell was heavenly, a smell that only comes from the Royal Bloods. The taste of his blood made me feel like I was a vampire. I guess that's another name they can call me, leech.

My eyes wandered over to a glass of water that sat right beside on me on a small table. A smile settled on my face at the thought of washing this taste out of my mouth. Just as I was about to reach over to pick it up, I realized my hands were tied to the bed. This is really pathetic.

"I'm surprised you didn't say something sexual," Onyxia muttered. I mocked her words by moving my mouth without pronouncing them before giving a prolonging look to the glass of water.

"They do know how easy it is to break out of this, right? Honestly, Alpha King Sir, Incredible Hanes, and Elliot the Celibate should be glad that I'm going to be a good prisoner for now," I tell her. Rolling my eyes, I whimper as I stare at the glass of water. Is this my torture? They know I can't use my hands, and the very second I had woken up, they were well aware that I'd be dying of thirst.

"What's your plan?" Onyxia asked me. I look around the hospital room as if it were actually going to spark up something. There was an idea forming along in my head the very second I was captured by the Third-in-Command. That was until I found out that they had done some type of voodoo to the cage door. Now, the only way to form some type of plan to get out of here would have to take much more time. Time I'm not sure that I have.

"I don't know," I tell her sadly. Onyxia knows me better than anyone, not just because she's literally watching my every move. She knows that my brain is constantly working just trying to figure things out. When I'm in a situation like this where I'm absolutely clueless, then it's only going to be much harder to find a solution.

"There's something about the King. I feel this connection with him and his wolf. I'm not sure if you feel it, Xena, but try next time. Search for what connects you to him," she tells me.

"Girl, the king and I do not have a connection. The only thing we can connect with is a game console. I don't feel it, you're just tripping," I tell her.

She lets out a small laugh. "Hang in there. You're a queen, and if anyone can be strong-it's you."

"Stop, I'm blushing, babe," I let out a playful giggle which she laughs at. The connection between us cuts off as the door swings open.

My eyes settle on Elliot the Celibate as he closed the door right behind him. "Mutt," he greets. I smile at him, closing my eyes in the process. It had to be the most biggest smile I've ever given since kindergarten.

"Welcome to my castle, where dreams come true," I sang him the ending of Disney's movie theme song before sitting up in the bed. My tied up hands left me to do so little as I watched him to see his next move.

His face scrunched up in disgust as he looked at me. "Please, never sing again. You sound terrible," he laughed out at me. Rolling my eyes, I gave one last longing look to the glass of water before my attention darted right back to the idiot in my room.

"Well, maybe I would sound better if I had some water," I tell him before tilting my head over to the glass of water. He walked over to it, picked it up, giving me a of sense of hope. Then, he drank it. Pouring out all its contents down his throat. When he finished swallowing my dignity, he sent a smile my way.

With a growl, I pulled my arm up causing the one thing holding me down to rip apart before doing the same with my other arm. Charging at him, I was just about to reach his throat before he pulled out wolfsbane.

"Your eyes, aren't they supposed to be black? They're golden like the kings," Elliot the Celibate had declared. I found a mirror right beside his head, and gazed into the eyes of mine. He was right, my orbs turned into a golden yellow color. Most wolves have their eyes completely turn black.

"I knew you were something. What are you?" He asked. After a few seconds, my eyes turned back to normal. My orbs returned to their original state before I looked over at him. He had a raised brow with wolfsbane still in his hand.

"I'm nothing. Like I told your hard-headed king, I am ordinary," I say. He shakes his head back and forth, looking at me deep in my eyes.

"You're something. I felt it," he muttered. Walking back over to my bed, I lay down and face away from him. Something that I've done before to let him know that I'm disinterested in him along with whatever he has to say.

"Feel my wrath, I am your father," I deepen my voice to say.

"Okay, father," he replied. Turning back to face him, I shake my head. He quirks up an eyebrow as if asking me a question mentally.

"I much prefer daddy," I wink. He lets out a small chuckle before walking over to the glass he just drank water out of. I watch him as he walks out of the room. Within a few minutes, he comes back with a full glass of water.

A smile makes it's way onto my face as he hands it to me. Quickly, I dink the whole thing before he has the chance to change his mind. He watches me for every second I have the water in my hand.

He looks to be deep in thought, trying to put piece together something that no one can even find. It's like his mind is on a search for almost anything to make sense, but is being so easily glanced over.

Then, his eyes meet mine. A gleam of hope shines through the saddest of orbs. "What if you're a Luna Bound?"

"I thought I was a mutt boundhunter. Where did this conclusion come from?" I ask. He points at my eyes then over to the ties that I had broken.

"A cub could've broken through those," I tell with a chuckle. He shakes his head causing my eyebrows to knit together. When I look down at my hands, I notice the familiar burns that I had received from just touching the bars.

"They're laced with silver, Xena. When you get upset, it's like you have the same exact power as us. Wolfsbane, Silver, it doesn't affect you. Either you're a Luna Bound, or you're a royal original. If you are either of those things, it's impossible to be a boundhunter," he explains.

My mind began to piece things together. It's more possible for me to be a royal original than it is for me to actually be a Luna Bound. The only thing is, it's hard for royal original's to get away.

"Lets say that you are correct, since I am a luna bound, why don't I possess the powers that they have? No one can feel my power, and I don't look like a Luna. It's impossible, Elliot the Celibate. There's literally nothing about me at all that screams Luna Bound," I tell him.

"Did you just call me 'Elliot the Celibate'?" He asked. I bite down on my cheek as I look away from him. I did not mean to actually say that out loud.

"It sort of just started to stick in my head," I say with a small shrug.

"Back to our conversation, I think no one can feel your power because someone is protecting you. Your true abilities are trapped behind something like a spell. Think about it, it all makes sense," he tells me. I knit my eyebrows together once again as I actually do think about what he's talking about. Who would be trying to protect me when I absolutely have no one?

"And for what you said about how you look, you look like a Luna Bound to me. You're beautiful, you have this fiery look in your eyes, and your smile makes almost anyone calm. You're a Luna Bound, and if it's true, we-I have to protect you," he says. I completely don't believe him, but if he'll protect me, what dummy would I be to not let him?

"Oh gosh, I think you're right. I can feel the Luna overpowering my body," I gasp before shaking like crazy. He looks at me like I'm crazy before shaking his head once again. It's something that I notice him doing a lot lately based on the words that I've spoken.

"I'm not kidding with you. I've never been more real about something in my entire life, Xena," he states.

"How do you know my name, Elliot the celibate?" I ask him, sitting up once again.

"The King told me," he explained. I can recall when I told him him my name. I thought he was just going to leave me in there to die. Turns out, he didn't leave me to die. Instead, he gave me some of his royal blood. Oh, I forgot that I'm a leech now.

"You're not a leech, Xena. Also, I am starting to think that Elliot is right. It is all starting to make sense," Onyxia tells me.

"Oh, not you, too," I groan in response. Knowing her, she went all petty mode and cut off our connection. Onyxia is a spoiled little princess, she's always been that way.

I can remember the time when I was thirteen and had a huge crush on this boy named Maxwell. She would not talk to me until I got over it because 'we have a mate'. Petty queen, am I right?

"I am not petty," Onyxia tells me. Laughing at her in my head was difficult, but I'm sure she got the point.

"Right," I draw out.

When I come back to reality, Elliot the Celibate was watching me. He cleared his throat once he noticed that I caught him staring. Then, he turned on his heel and headed for the door.

"King Adonis has requested to take you back to the dungeon personally," Elliot the Celibate tells me before giving me a sad smile and walking out of the door. "I'll be back," he mouths.

Nodding my head, I watch him exit the room. The thought to tie myself back up came to mind so that the king wouldn't suspect anything, but it was already too late because he walked in. His power radiated off of him as he came to look directly at me.

"Glad to see you're enjoying your stay," he tells me. I notice how his eyes immediately go to the ties that held my hands in place a few moments ago.

"Now that I know if I get hurt, I'll end up in a cosy bed rather than a sheet, I might have to get hurt a lot more," I tell him with a genuine smile.

He walks closer to me, leaning in very close. "You like me close, don't you?" I tell him, leaning in even closer.

A screech rips out of me as he yanks out my I.V. that had been providing me fluids. I glare at him as he moves away with a smirk on his face. "Let's go."

I stand up on wobbly feet, just as I was about to fall, he grabs me and stands me right back up. My hand lands on his bicep as I give it a small squeeze. "Hmm, I bet you lift almost 500."

"A thousand," he mutters.

I place my hand over my mouth with wide eyes before giving an exaggerated gasp. "That's daddy numbers," I tell him.

"Please, shut up. At least be quiet for five minutes," he tells me. I didn't realize I was annoying, well I did, but he's the one who's holding me captive. My mom did at one point tell me that if I ever got kidnapped, they'd just return me. She even went as far as saying that she might just let people kidnap me for free, but have them pay to give me back.

"I heard what Elliot had said to you," King Adonis had said. My heart did a small leap as I looked over at his godly features. "And I think he's right."

𝕝𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪. . .
Do you guys love the new cover as much as I do?
The person who made this is absolutely amazing.
If you want her details, it's on the chapter called 'preread'. Anyways, how do you guys feel about Elliot now? How do you feel about Xena? Adonis?
It seems like we finally learned the King's name.
Let me know your thoughts, babes. I'll see you next chapter. I love you and thank you for reading!

𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 : four days

PLEASE VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
961K 23K 13
"Don't you get it? Nobody wants you. Go back, then I can be on my own again." "Do you really not want me here?" My voice competed with the wind and s...
1M 29.7K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
5.4M 130K 45
It was the most delightful smell I could ever smell right there behind that door. Suddenly everything stops and the only thing that I can see is that...