Drawn (BWWM)

By kieralion

Unlike normal girls, Nalia liked anime. She supposes it was why she has almost no friends. In junior year, Na... More

Marrion
Monomyth
Call Girl
Gullible
Buno
Regal
Preferably
Cacophony

Sweeney

6.1K 212 176
By kieralion

It was well drawn, he noted.

When he had found a discarded journal right in his locker section, he couldn't help but let his curiosity consume him. Picking it up, he noticed the name on the cover and smiled. It was a good day to be Gareth. He flipped open to a random page and saw a full on cock being taken into another man's mouth. He shut the book quickly, surprised at its contents. A small blush covered his face before he reopened it.

He knew Nalia was into that dumb cartoon stuff, but he had never taken her for the type to do that kind of thing.

But he wasn't uninterested by it, if anything it made him more attentive. He noticed that his red headed freckled friend plagued many of the pages in the book, taking up a large portion of the pages.

Nalia liked watching Kyle, he had always known. Catching her watching him in class for long periods of time. But now he knew that she wasn't only looking at Kyle but him as well. Her notebook is filled with doodles of her name and Kyle's, he realizes. With the turn of each page, all he can see are pink hearts and 'I love Kyle' written all over the pages. He scoffs, knowing that Kyle couldn't care less about her. He wasn't...interested in colored girls, and he had made that very clear to everyone but Nalia. He knew one day she would wake up and realize her love was fucking bullshit.

Gareth knows the concept of love is such bullshit, it's the dumbest thing ever to be conceived by man. He's bored of it. It's the thing that keeps him and Nalia divided really. She didn't love him, and he simply didn't love her.

It's sickening; the complexity of just wanting to mate with another person. It's inane, why it's so complex. Sex shouldn't be so compulsive like a tool, instead of compassion that it was meant to represent. But he wasnt one to complain, he could get girls at the flick of his wrist.

But then again, he was the one who had picked up the small leather-bound journal. He stands back to a wall, facing a corner, trying not to attract too much attention to other students walking around the halls.

Still flipping through the pages, he notices that there is a page, not about Kyle, and doesn't include himself and Kyle together in somewhat interesting coitus. Intrigued, he reads it. There really isn't much, it's mostly nonsensical. But he was having trouble thinking about why a page with the character that seemed to be himself was in the book without Kyle. He knew the main attraction in this book was his redheaded friend.

He was never really interested in cartoons much. But he respected those who were. Especially the artists. He smirked, thinking about how he would tell Nalia how thoroughly he enjoyed her anime porn.

He noted a little side comic on a page, and it seemed to depict the one memory he had of her in their youth, in which he wasn't busy ridiculing her and had handed her his pencil in school. He warmly thought of the memory and the way she had thanked him for his kindness.

Gareth closed the book, not knowing if he was angry or happy. He had done something nice for her and she had cared enough to write it down.

--------

"Is there something you need?" she rudely asked.

"Infact, yes there is." he said snidely. "I recently picked up some new reading material, I think its something you'd like."

She looked at him to see her lost leather book in his hand and her eyes widened.

"No." she breathed.

"Oh yes...and it was delicious." he snickered. "Kyle wouldn't think so though..."

"What do you want?" she asked with a deep sigh. "I swear, please don't tell anyone."

"Fuck me." he said quietly.

For a moment, she thought she misheard him or that this wasn't actually happening. But why was there this churning knot in the pit of her stomach that wasn't letting her breathe properly without tasting something extremely salty and disgusting in her throat?

It was a nightmare.

"I guess you don't want this back," he said as his hand reached the book before she could and dangled it in the air. She tried to grab the book, but instead got his arm. His height and build dwarfing hers as he moved to stand straighter.

His closeness brought her out of the hypnotizing reverie but did not stop the sickening feeling from threatening to burst out of her mouth.

"No..." she said weakly and grabbed his arm in worry.

"No what? No you don't care?" he mocked while his free hand ripped her grasp off his arm.

That brute action froze her, causing her eyes to widen before becoming visually nervous. His voice was harsh, without mercy, and it made her remember when she was younger. He had always yelled at her in that same tone for doing something wrong.

"I'll do something else... not that," she tried to reason and calm down at the same time.

"Alright...thats an ok answer for now But I really want to know if you're fat. Don't disappoint. I'm really curious," he intended the emphasis to sound more malicious since she wasn't cooperating with his demand.

She was trembling again, eyes squinting to the glasses behind her then to his black shirt. He could almost taste the pure fear she was emitting. She was like a deer in headlights- no, like a deer face to face with a hungry wolf.

"I'm not a patient person," he said pushing his body against hers, crushing her to the hard surface. It was a physical warning that stated he could easily destroy her at any given chance.

"No."

Her voice was stronger, more decided even with his tall frame dangerously over her. His brown eyes darkened along with his mood. "You don't want to make me angry... or I'll be forced to do something that you'll regret. It's really quiet in here, don't you think so? So far out of sight. No cameras in here. Almost like its perfect."

She briefly closed her eyes and tried to breathe calmly.

He doesn't mean it. He doesn't mean it.

"Listen," he grabbed hold of her neck, "When I want you to answer, you better say something."

She sniffed, terrified. His left hand was cold, long fingers circling much of her neck. He wasn't going to stop. She had to think on how to deal with this but couldn't, not when she was aware that whatever choice she made would affect her negatively, no matter what.

"If I d-do this... will I get-"

"You'll get it back. Why would I want to hold onto this trash?" he spat, his closed hand remained.

She had barely nodded when he gave a smirk. Releasing his hand, he took a couple of steps back to give her some room but stayed at a close distance in case she decided to do something stupid and run. Slowly, she grabbed the ends of the sweater. His eyes were glued on her hands and he half wondered if she would go through it or not.

Her shaking hands let go of the ends as chaste realization kicked in and fresh tears fell. He knew it. The bitch can't even do something as simple as taking a sweater off. His thoughts stopped in its tracks when she had pulled her arms from the sleeves instead. With her arms now inside the large sweater, she dipped her head in.

Ah.

She was halfway out of the sweater when she wanted to stop and be hidden inside with the warmth. That sickening feeling was worsening, tightly twisting her insides. This was so wrong. Her hands had functioned without her complete awareness, having used her fear as fuel. When the sweater slipped out of her head, she instantly cowered and held it so it would cover most her upper body.

"Let me see," his tone was monotonous.

She lowered her eyes in shame when she dropped the sweater in amidst of her uncontrollable trembling. She didn't understand any of this. Why was he so cruel to her? She swallowed despite her throat being very dry. Quick thoughts of her destroyed lunch flashed in her mind as he came closer. She stiffened when his chin touched the side of her head.

"Not bad. So this does prove that you're a girl. Did you know that half the school was betting whether you were actually a man?"

She could feel him smirking against her head. His comment hurt but it didn't register into her full understanding. And at the same time, that remark wasn't the worse she heard that was directed at her. Still, due to the current circumstances, she felt so utterly exposed, so vulnerable. That was more frightful than anything else she experienced combined.

"Though, it does make me wonder," he whispered as moved his head for a better look, his left hand touched her bare shoulder and she jerked, "Whether these are real. Why else would you hide them?"

His cold hand suddenly grabbed one of her breasts and she whimpered in complete bewilderment. She was paralyzed; no one has ever touched her in that way.

He chuckled lowly in her ear, "Very nice."

Small hands that were lifeless after losing a layer of protection were now pushing his chest for him to let go. It became harder for her to see, the tears more constant and stingy. He ignored the small force on his front and smirked.

"Who knew that under that oversized sweater you wear revealing tops?"

She, in her mind, thought this was the only time she did so. She was rather late this morning and threw on a simple tank top when she forgot to do the laundry last night. It wasn't as if she was going to take the sweater off anyway, never feeling comfortable doing that at school. It was ironic that it happened today.

She was wrenched from her thoughts when his hand squeezed, her heart accelerated so much that the loud pounding was all she could hear in her eardrums.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Don't..."

"You allowed me to, remember?" his voice teased darkly before noticing something, "What's this? You're not wearing a bra. How... surprising."

She whimpered again, finally realizing that too, and reprimanded herself for being so... idiotic. So stupid.

He squeezed again, more brutally as he felt her carefully, as if determining something. His other hand dropped the glasses that made a small noise upon impact and brought it to her waist, "Your whimpering only amuses me more. Do you know that?"

She was terrified of what he was aiming to do next. His hand trailed up her flat stomach, heading towards her unprotected breasts, alarming her more than ever.

"Stop... please," she had a strong feeling to hide and run. But she couldn't, she was trapped between the edge and his body. This isn't happening. I'm invisible. I always have been to people. Why can't this be the same?

"I don't want to," he then stepped away a few inches, the hand under her thin top retreating as a new idea came into mind.

"Take the sweats off. I wonder whether you wear a thong-"

---------

He walked out of the room grumbling as Kyle enthusiastically called him from outside the door to get him out to see something dumb that one of their meathead friends had just done. He quickly covered her with the discarded sweater before Kyle could see anything.

He watched the peppy red head walk infront of him, clearly enjoying himself. He smiled. At least someone was enjoying themselves.

"Yo, man what were you doing with Nal?"

"Nal?" he pried.

"Nalia? You guys have some business?"

"Just talking." he said. "About stuff."

"Don't get what you see in her. Shes pretty ugly." he commented, bright green eyes flashing playfully.

"huh," he sighed, following the redheaded male further down the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
67.2K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
54K 839 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
58.3K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...