Amaimon X Rin

By Asteroid_Potato_33

After finding out that Rin is actually the son of Satan they all start treating him terribly. Amaimon, who ha... More

I'm Leaving
A/N
A/N

I'm Staying

4K 109 4
By Asteroid_Potato_33

{No one's p.o.v}

Rin speed walked down the hallway toward the Cram School classroom. In minutes he arrived at the door, he reached towards the door knob, hesitating before he could grab the handle with his hand shaking from anxiety. Was he really ready to face another day of this? Another day of hate? Another day of disgusted and horrified glares. And hurtful words directed towards him. They didn't know that he could hear every word they said behind his back loud and clear.

There were days that he just wanted to quit, he had lost all his motivation. He wasn't even sure if he even wanted to defeat Satan anymore. Let alone become an exorcist. He had actually developed a pretty good relationship with demons, he had even befriended a few of them. Not all of them were capable of speech, but the ones who could talk would always tell such fascinating stories. Stories or their lives, their struggles whether it be to find food, a source of entertainment or to escape exorcists. It came to a point where it physically pained him to watch his fellow demons get slaughtered. So what was the point of him wasting anymore time here? It's not like he was wanted there. Yet, deep inside, for some sick reason he wanted to stay. This place was all he knew now, and it wasn't like there was anywhere else he could go and stay and feel welcomed. For some reason he didn't want to give up on this just yet, it was once his ambition before and he didnt want to quit so easy.

And so Rin mustered up the courage to turn the cold metal handle and open the door. He wished that they would just ignore him and leave him be completely, but sadly that was not the case. As he entered he was immediately met with hateful glares. If looks could kill then Bon would have him dead with his piercing eyes. Konekomaru gave him a fearful look, he was shaking and frowning and appeared to be absolutely petrified. Izumo flat out ignored him but that was normal, out of everyone she was the only one who acted the same towards him and he somewhat appreciated it. But being ignored wasnt what he needed right now. He needed a friend. And Shiemi, Shiemi wouldnt even so much as look at him anymore. He would catch her glancing at him but as soon as she noticed that he saw her watching, shed quickly averted her gaze. This treatment had been going on for months and it was beating him down.

"You're late, again." Yukio spat bitterly, adjusting his glasses.

His eyes screamed to words hatred as well. Rin had no idea why though. Yukio had always known that he was the son of Satan, even before Rin knew about it. So why did he suddenly seem to hate him too? Perhaps it was because he was angry with Rin for being foolish enough to reveal his secret to everyone, thus placing himself in a dangerous situation. Or perhaps Yukio had always hated him deep down, and was only now revealing his true feelings towards his twin. The second seemed more likely. Maybe Yukio had always been afraid of him too. His brother was a dangerous demon after all while he was basically human. If he were Yukio he'd be afraid of himself too.

He took his seat at the very back of the class in the corner. He pulled his hood up over his face and rested his head on the desk faced down, he wished he could just disappear. He just wanted to go back to his dorm and sleep. Yukio then barked at Rin for being out of uniform which had everyone looking at him again, feeling their eyes on him made him nauseas. He reluctantly pulled down his hood with his shaky hands, his hands had been shaking a lot lately. When he removed his good you should see the deep dark bags under his eyes as a result from many restless nights. Were they concerned though? No. He rested his head back down on the desk. Yukio would have yelled at him for sleeping in class again, but he felt done with complaining.

"Why is he even here if hes just going to sleep the entire time!? Ryuuji leaned over to Renzou and complained. Besides, whats Satan's bastard even doing becoming an exorcist in the first place?"

They talked as if Rin couldnt hear them, Rin just buried his face further into his arm and tried his best to fall asleep. Being unconscious was the only way he could cope.

Rin felt something hit his head which woke him up instantly. He looked up to see Yukio glaring at him with a scowl on his mole covered face.

"You slept the entire class." He said with a bitter tone. "again."

Rin rubbed his eyes to trying to adjust his vision and shake off sleep. He got up, grabbed his things and quickly head out of the classroom. Instead of heading back to his dorm he head straight out side the building and into the woods. He traveled deeper and deeper until when he looked back he could no longer see True Cross academy. He sat down under a tree, leaning his head back onto the trunk and closing his eyes enjoying its cool shade. He heard a rustle and the snap of a twig, then sensing another presence, someone sitting down next to him. He opened his eyes to see it was the demon king of Earth himself.

"Hey." Spoke Rin. Rin found himself leaning against Amaimon, while Amaimon pulled him closer, placing a soft kiss on his forehead making a small and soft smile appear on Rins face.

You see, after the Cram School students and Yukio started treating Rin horribly, he found himself unable to turn to anyone for help and support.

The only person there for him surprisingly was Amaimon, the original cause of his issues. Who knew the demon king had a conscience. He had felt bad for what he did after seeing how it negatively affected the younger demon. And he couldnt ever fix what he did, but he could offer himself a crutch for him to lean on and support himself with in his bad mental state. After spending so much time together they had gotten to know each other quite well, eventually their relationship had blossomed into something new and they had started a romantic relationship. They often met up in the True Cross forest outside of the academy because Amaimon couldn't get past the wards Mephisto put up to keep demons out of the academy.

Rin looked up at Amaimon and stared into intense green eyes. Amaimon looked down into Rin's blue eyes which seemed to fade even more since the last time he saw him which made him feel a great amount of concern for the younger demon. Rin could see the concern in Amaimon's eyes, despite the fact that it didn't show on his face. So he sent him a reassuring smile. But Amaimon wasn't having any of that.

"Rin, why don't you just come stay with me? Being around these human's isn't safe for you."

Rin let out a sign and looked away. They had had this conversation before, many times actually. Amaimon wanted Rin to leave True Cross and come live with him in Gehenna. But despite how the humans treated him. Assiah was his home. He was born and raised here. This realm was all he ever knew, he didn't want to leave. Plus, Rin still had some hope that things would change for him eventually, but Amaimon didn't feel the same way.

"Amaimon, I already told you I'm not going with you to Gehenna."

"But Rin, they treat you like a rabid dog. And you look terrible, you look like you haven't slept a wink in months."

Rin looked somewhat offended at Amaimon's comment. Although, he didn't really deny what Amaimon said, they did treat him horribly. And he did look terrible, he just didn't want to hear that from someone else.

"Why can't you just respect my decision to stay." Now Amaimon looked slightly frustrated.

"But you have nothing for you here." You could see he was starting to loose his cool. "youre a demon. you don't even belong here."

Amaimon didn't understand why Rin would even want to stay here when just about every human hated him and treated him horribly. He was just thinking about Rin's best interest. So when he asked him for the first time if he wanted to come live with him in Gehenna he was surprised when Rin said no. Everyday Amaimon saw Rin, he looked a little worse and each time he saw him he just grew more and more concerned. And Amaimon was never concerned about anyone. He's never actually cared about another person before Rin, so he didn't really know what to do.

"Gehenna isn't that bad, you'll like it there."

That's also what Rin was worried about, that he wouldn't like it there in Gehenna, Gehenna was described to be a horrifying place with fire and demons and its were you go to be tortured for an eternity. It didn't sound like a good place to live at all. Amaimon saw that the conversation was starting to make Rin upset so he let out a sigh and decided to drop it. He gently turned Rin's face towards him.

"Fine, if you don't want to go, I won't force you." Rin smiled at him again and rested his head on him again.

Eventually Rin fell asleep on Amaimon's shoulder and Amaimon decided to just leave him since he knew that he needed the sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
865K 53.1K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...