Want [Sahyo] ✔️

By mndzjn2748

Minatozaki Sana- troublemaker by day, a cheating gambler by night. Take note, a sexy motherfucker. Sana jus... More

Chapter 1: Gambling Master
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Unbothered
Chapter 4: The girl in the storage room
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare.
Chapter 6: Sister
Chapter 7: memoirs of a sister
Chapter 8: Bullshitting
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 11: Why her?
Chapter 12: Off
Chapter 13: Feel
Chapter 14: Three hundred grand
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Simple things
Chapter 17: Little Angels
Chapter 18: Babies and Futures
Chapter 19: Written Future
Chapter 20: I would, if I could.
Chapter 21: Her King
Chapter 22: Drunken Night
Chapter 23: Tired
Chapter 24: Arigato
Chapter 25: Two Summers Later
A Bonus Chapter
Author's note!

Chapter 10: New student

4.6K 213 249
By mndzjn2748

'Third person's POV

The library. That place is probably her destination to start her day. Sana. Minatozaki Sana feels like annoying the vice prez again. Just like any other day.

'Hey, Vice Prez' She pulled the chair beside the vice prez and lazily sat down. Elbow on the table, chin on her hand, comes with that devilish smirk on her face ready to annoy the pretty vice prez— oh what a sexy motherfucker she is.

'Is it just me? Or you really like ruining my day, Minatozaki' Jihyo swuinted her eyes at Sana.

'I didn't even do anything yet, Ms. Vice Prez' Sana chuckled, sitting properly and leaned on to Jihyo. 'I think you'd be lying to yourself if you say I ruin your day' she smirked.

'Ouu, you mother—Errmn!' Jihyo gritted her teeth trying to keep her cool.

Sana chuckled at the sight of the annoyed vice prez. 'You really hate me that much?' She asked and pulled the vice prez' pre-calculus book. Seeing familiar formulas she hates makes her dizzy already.

'I don't. You're just annoying' Jihyo said rolling her eyes on the girl and pulled her book back in front of her.

'Annoying, huh' Sana placed her chin again on her hand, leaning much closer to Jihyo this time, 'As if that friday night didn't happ—mffsapd' she muffled on Jihyo's hand that basically slapped her mouth to make her shut up.

'Can you not?!' Jihyo whispered angrily but blushing hardcore.

How cute

Sana grabbed Jihyo's hands away and let out a soft chuckle. 'Alright, alright. Geez, Vice Prez' She raised both of her arms as if she's surrending.

Jihyo glared at her before averting her eyes on her textbook.

Sana leaned in on Jihyo's ears, 'Don't worry, it'll be our dirty little secret' as soon as she said that, Jihyo turned to her, she gave her a wink and smirked before walking out of the library.

Jihyo's face and ears turned red as she watched the girl disappear from her sight.

She smacked her head a few times and shook her head, 'Ugh! She's such an asshole!' She whispered to herself. Perhaps, too loud that the other students turned to look at her.

She turned even more red in embarrassment. She quickly gathered her stuff and walked out of the library with her head low.

———
'Hey, vice prez!' Someone called her again in the hallways,

She annoyingly turned around, 'What now, Sana—?! Oh'

Her eyes widened when it wasn't the girl she was expecting.

'Sana? What did my sister do to you now? You look mad' The tall, slim girl walked up to her with her hands in her pockets.

'H-hey, Tzuyu.' Jihyo greeted but averting her eyes to the sides trying to avoid eye contact with the girl.

'Good morning, Jihyo' Tzuyu obliged to greet back with a smile, 'Wanna walk together?' The taller girl asked and stood beside the vice prez.

Jihyo nodded and just walked with the younger one.

———-
Sana's POV

I saw Jihyo walk in our class and aggressively placed down her stuff on her table. Looking pissed. She even startled Mina who is sleeping beside her table.

She looked over to my table and I gave her a smile. She rolled her eyes on me tho and pulled her chair for her to sit.

'What did you do to the Vice Prez?' Jeongyeon whispered to me as she lean towards me.

I chuckled at the thought that I might know why she's cutely pissed off.

But I just looked at Jeongyeon and shrugged indicating that I don't know.

The bell rang and everyone started to come in and sit down on their seats. The president of our department came in and dropped his stuff on the desk making a slamming sound.

Didn't I tell you guys? His name is Namjoon and he's in his fourth year. He's really good at taking care everyone in our school. Every students here respects him like a big brother, it's because of him, I was able to enroll here and get a scholarship.

'Alright, rascals. It's project time' He smirked, eyeing each and every one of us. He tried saying it cool like those in the movies but we just groaned instead. 'Alright. I know, I know. We all hate that shit but before we move on, we have a new student today' he uttereed. He looked outside the door and nodded, probably the new student.

A good looking guy suddenly came in, tall, muscular, a 'to die for' man. The girls gasped and squealed in thirst for his dick. When the guys just stared at him.

'My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you all' He introduced himself and bowed to everyone in the class.

'Alright, Jungkook. Please sit beside our vice prez there, Park Jihyo' he pointed at Mina's seat, 'Mina, will you please sit at the back beside Momo?' He asked.

'Can't he just be the one to sit in the back? My ass is glued to my chair. It's in its comfortable state' Mina said. Everyone let out a soft chuckle.

'Oh, that'll be a wrong move. There's Minatozaki and Yoo Jeongyeon at the back. Those two will just get him into trouble. I need our vice prez to take care of him.' Prez said. Which I wouldn't disagree with.

'Thanks, prez. We can hear you from all the way back here, just so you know that' Jeongyeon yelled at the front from the back.

'I'm well aware, Yoo Jeongyeon' Namjoon nodded and smiled.

Mina made a big sigh sound and started to gather her stuff to move to the back with us. She sat beside Momo while Jungkook l sat beside Jihyo.

'Alright. Y'all should look beside you' we all did. Jeongyeon and I looked at each other in disgusts before looking at the front.

'That person is gonna be your partner for every project we're gonna have' Namjoon stated.

'What?!' Jeongyeon and I both exclaimed and stood up from our seat. Everyone turned to us.

'Is there any problem, you two?' He growled. I gulped in fear and I'm pretty sure Jeongyeon did too.

'N-No, Sir!' Jeongyeon said and we both saluted.

'Good' he turned around and started writing things on the board.

Jeongyeon and I looked at each other in defeat and sat down.

This is gonna be a mess. Jeongyeon and I know that.

———
Third Person's POV

'Hey, partner' Jeongyeon walked beside Sana who is also holding a tray.

Sana glared at Jeongyeon. The two went to the table they usually sit in.

'Oh, isn't that the Jungkook guy? The new guy' Jeongyeon uttered to the familiar dude sitting on their table.

Sana looked over to their table and saw Jungkook and Jihyo laughing together. She felt a little irritated seeing that.

'Hey, guys' Jeongyeon greeted the people laughing together on their table.

'Hey, guys. Jungkook here is telling us how rich his family is' Nayeon uttered.

The two sat down. Jeongyeon say beside her girlfriend while Sana sat across Jihyo and Jungkook who are still unbothered by their presence.

Sana glared at the two,

'Who're you?' Tzuyu holding a tray, asked bluntly to the guy laughing with Jihyo.

'Hey, Tzuyu. Don't be rude, he's older than us' Chaeng who is behind Tzuyu nudged the taller one.

'Haha, it's okay' Jungkook spoke, 'I'm Jungkook. Third year student. Nice to meet you' Jungkook stood up and reached out for a handshake with a smile but the younger just stared him up and down and went to sit beside her sister, leaving the guy hanging.

'Jihyo here is helping me cope around my surroundings here' Jungkook said as he went back to sitting down.

'Yay. Cool. Awesome.' Tzuyu sarcastically said.

She got nudged on the side by her sister Sana and gave her a 'don't-be-rude' look but the girl didn't budge and started eating.

———-
'We own a villa in Hawaii. You guys should come with me sometim—'

'Yeah, not all of us can afford the plane ticket. So, you can go by yourself' Sana bluntly cut off the guy.

Hearing Jungkook and Jihyo laugh and talk like the others don't exist irritates her. She's had enough.

Everyone turned to her. Tzuyu decided to nudge her on her side and leaned in to her ear, 'I thought you said not to be rude to him?' She whispered.

Sana looked at her sister with an expressionless face. She sighed and stood up, 'I'm done eating. I'm gonna go to class' She stood up, still, expressionless.

'Already? We have calculus. You HATE calculus' Jeongyeon uttered, confused.

'Oh, I actually got the hang of it. Now, I can't live without going to class and study calculus' Sana sarcastically smiled.

Everyone glanced at each other and glanced back at Sana. The girl mentally cursed and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 108 23
Twice! The group where we can see 9 different girls who have one goal - be role models and successful idols in kpop. But there are some problems. Som...
33.3K 1.9K 40
Sana has never liked risky things. She was never a fan of doing something out of the ordinary and stepping into oblivion where she doesn't know what...
10K 384 45
Jihyo the president of their school Meets the troublemaker and her squad Will they hate each other their entire life or... {Slow updates}
71K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...