Empty Crown โšœ Klaus Mikaelson

By WaveringLyric94

"Bless my soul, you're a lonely soul, cause you won't let go." {Book One of the Hybrid Luna Trilogy} {The Va... More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™
1. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ก
2. ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
3. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ
4. ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š
5. ๐™‰๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ก
6. ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
7. ๐™Š๐™, ๐™„๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™–
8. ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
9. ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ
11. ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š
12. ๐™„๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
13. ๐™Ž๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ (๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ฉ)
14. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™š๐™ก
15. ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก
16. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™„๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
17. ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‚๐™ค
18. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™‚๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‰๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™
19. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
20. ๐™‹๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
21. ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
22. ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
23. ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™š
24. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
25. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–
26. ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ
27. ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–
28. ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
29. ๐™Š๐™™๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
30. ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ข ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
31. ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
32. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
33. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™
34. ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
โšœ ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โšœ
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค

10. ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข

18.8K 576 462
By WaveringLyric94

Imelda stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

The steam from her shower had already began to dissipate. From her open bedroom door she could faintly hear her alarm clock going off. 5:30 a.m. First day of her last year in high school and the first day of school without her sister at her side.

With a deflated groan she dried off and got dressed. It wasn't anything to write home about, she wore a pair of plain blue jeans and a button down flannel. The black and white sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and she left her gray under shirt untucked.

To hide the bags under her eyes she used foundation and called it quits there. Her hair was left down in its natural waves but she kept a hair tie around her wrist in case. Shutting her alarm clock off after entering her room she debated on actually going to school.

"It's stay and wait for Stefan to drag you or go." Imelda grumbled. With her mind made she grabbed her satchel from last year and made sure she at least had new ink pens and a few semi-empty notebooks. Slipping on a pair of socks and her boots she left her room.

Rather than leave right off, Imelda ate pancakes, watching as Thomas came down the stairs, dressed in a three-piece suit. Henry was cleaning up the dishes and Chris stood by the back door.

Stefan had brought Imelda home to get clothes, to both of their surprises, the human bodyguards were there. Apparently Klaus wanted Imelda to be able to have some peace from Stefan so she was able to stay at home, as long as the men was with her.

If Stefan wasn't with her, they would be. Imelda didn't have the strength to argue or question it. She went to bed. The truth was, Imelda was glad she wasn't alone in the house. She was even more elated at the fact she got a vampire break.

"Ms. Fell, it's time for us to go." Thomas spoke, his dark eyes void of any emotion as he gazed at her.

"Thanks but I'm driving myself." Imelda shot him down. She ate the last bite of her pancakes and stood from the table. "I don't want anyone getting suspicious of you three following me around. Plus, Stefan will be at school."

"Ms. Fell, your protection is our top priority. Mr. Mikaelson has already informed your school that one of us will be accompanying you, despite your schedule being changed to match Stefan Salvatore's." Thomas ignored her remark.

Imelda's shoulders dropped. "Of course."

If she had known getting help from Damon would lead to this she would've stuck to herself. Grabbing her bag and pulling the strap over her head and letting it rest on her shoulder, Imelda headed for the door.

"Have a wonderful day, Ms. Fell." Henry and Chris chorused causing her to shiver but she waved as she exited her home.

Thomas followed quickly, moving in front of her and opening the back door to the same SUV she, Klaus and Rebekah had rode in. She climbed in and let him shut the door. Glancing to her side she saw a silver box with a bow on it, her name written on the actual box.

Picking up the box Imelda ignored Thomas as he climbed in and started driving off. Tugging the lid of she set it next to her. Nestled in the box was a very expensive looking phone. Picking it up she turned it on and scrolled through the contacts.

It was all of her information but the latest addition was Klaus and Rebekah's number. Her thumb danced over the screen, debating if she should call Klaus or not. With caution thrown from the window, she dialed his number and pressed the phone to her ear.

She lived about twenty minutes from the school, so if he did answer, that was long enough to have a decent conversation. Or to figure out why she was worth three human guards and a vampire one.

"Love, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Klaus's teasing voice filled her ear. "First day nerves?"

"Why are they still with me? And why does Thomas have to follow me, even at school?" Imelda fired off. "Do you know how embarrassing this is going to be?"

Klaus laughed her worry off. "Now, now, Love. I couldn't leave you unprotected. Think of dear Thomas as a lost puppy and you're his new master."

"That is a horrible way to think." Imelda blinked though she got the gist of it. "What about Stefan? Don't you think you're stretching him a bit to thin with making him look after me and Elena?"

"Oh, I forgot." Klaus's tone shifted to one of annoyance. "You and Stefan made up, rather quickly if you ask me. How did burying Iris go?"

Imelda ground her teeth. "You know what, Klaus?" She heard him hum and with a smirk, she hung up on him.

~~~~~

"Today's our anniversary." Elena's somber voice met Imelda's ears. "Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

"Tragic." Imelda cut Caroline off, standing next to Elena and ignoring their shocked expressions. "My sister's currently stashed away in the morgue and her spirit's pissed off, for whatever reason, and is now refusing to speak to me."

"First day's suck." Caroline threw her hands in the air. She glanced over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes at a human dressed in a three-piece black suit. He had a buzz cut, dark hollow looking eyes and stood at a frightening 6'5.

"Thomas." Imelda saw her staring. "It's been a long summer but looks like we're friends again."

"We never stopped being friends." Bonnie finally spoke up as the first bell rang, sending students into a bit more of a rush to cross the campus and enter the school.

Imelda shrugged. "High school changed all of us. And it's looking like you know what has brought us back. Let's get to class, we'll swap war stories at lunch."

Without anything else to offer, Imelda carried on forward, offering half smiles and quick waves to people who called out to her in greeting.

She could feel Thomas staring at her, each time she looked over her shoulder he would be there, a few feet away. She was thankful for that bit of luck. Her new phone vibrated in her pocket, keeping her from entering her first class.

Rather she moved off to the side and answered it as Thomas moved and stood in front of her. Surprisingly, Thomas tailing her kept everyone from stopping her and trying to talk. With a shake of her head she blindly answered her phone.

"Imelda?" Rebekah's voice was pitched and highly annoyed.

"If you're ignoring me because you're mad I hurt you, I swear I didn't mean it. I don't want to hurt you, you're my friend, my sister now please tell me why the hell you're not here and I feel so alone?"

Imelda rolled her eyes. "How are you alone if you're with your dick of a brother?" She moved further from the class room and darted into an empty one. Thomas apparently guarded the door.

"He left me!" Rebekah shouted. "You left me!"

"I'm at school, Rebekah. I told you where I would be today." Imelda paused. "What do you mean he left you? Are you still in Mystic Falls?"

Rebekah sniffled. "Yes. And now I'm stuck boarding with Stefan and his rude brother Damon. I don't want to be here. Can't I be where you are?"

Imelda rubbed the side of her neck. "Yeah. Yeah you can be. I'll have someone come pick you up in twenty minutes and please, don't drink from them."

Imelda hung up and called Henry. With quick orders to pick up some notebooks and pens and go get Rebekah, Imelda was wondering what the hell she was doing.

It was clear everyone in Mystic Falls hated Klaus, and after learning from Stefan what all Klaus did, she couldn't blame anyone. On the other hand, Imelda figured Klaus was just lonely and that's why he was being a huge dick.

His sister, Rebekah, had unintentionally became someone Imelda sided with and wanted to help, despite her blindly biting her. If anything, Rebekah coming to school and playing human would help Imelda forget her current list of issues and maybe that's what they both needed.

Imelda left the classroom and headed for the front office, coming to a stop when she saw Caroline already hanging flyers and Elena joining her. Imelda found her feet carrying her toward them.

"The bonfire's still a thing?" Imelda asked, watching as Caroline lit up like the sun and handed her a flyer.

"Of course it's a thing, silly!" Caroline was happy someone was invested in it, even if she didn't understand Imelda's actual tone. "It's the first spirit squad event."

"Are you going?" Elena smiled, watching Imelda. The girl seemed to appear whenever Elena needed someone, not that she had ever realized it.

Imelda shrugged. "Bonfires, parties, they were never my thing. But if you're going then yeah, I guess I'll get dragged along by dick Stefan."

Elena found herself laughing as Caroline looked confused. "What's going on?" Caroline looked lost.

"Stefan was ordered by Klaus to look after me and Elena." Imelda jerked her thumb back to Thomas. "Thomas is supposed to take care of me when Stefan can't. I don't know why and honestly, I've got enough questions as it is."

Elena wrapped her arm around Imelda's shoulders and Caroline smiled. "All the more reason to go to the bonfire." Both girls grinned but Imelda scowled at their upbeat nature.

"Anyway, I got to go." Imelda left them. "See you in class!"

To her surprise, she felt like a normal girl shouting at her friends as she left. That wasn't the case but Iris's voice coming back and telling her she needed them, gave her the feeling that just maybe Iris was right. Maybe Imelda did need friends.

"Imelda! Why are you wearing black and white?" Those were the first words Rebekah spouted upon meeting Imelda at the front office.

Imelda sighed heavily. "I'm starting to think you and Iris were the twins." She didn't answer the blonde, rather helped her get the same schedule as her and then dragged her off, Thomas following dutifully behind them.

"History?" Rebekah wrinkled her nose. "Why do we need history when I lived through it?" Her arm was looped with the shorter girls' as they walked down empty hallways.

"Your the lucky one." Imelda quipped. "But you have to pretend you're a seventeen year old senior. It'll be easy." She assured her.

They reached Ric's classroom, the door was open and Imelda could already hear Ric starting the lesson. Thomas stood beside the door and Rebekah sauntered in, dragging Imelda alongside her.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asked innocently, causing everyone to stare at her. Ric glanced at her before looking worriedly at Imelda.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States." Ric cleared his throat. "Who are you?"

Rebekah flipped her hair and smirked. "My name's Rebekah. I'm new and history's my favorite subject." Imelda snorted and pulled the blonde to her and Iris's seats in the back.

Without a second thought she made Rebekah sit in Iris's seat and she kept her head bent the rest of the lesson. Though she'd choke out a laugh whenever Ric and Rebekah would get in an argument about certain stories regarding the Native American's.

After history, Imelda found herself being left by Rebekah who decided to enjoy early morning gym and try out for cheerleading.

Imelda herself didn't care, glad the girl was doing something other than sassing their history teacher or threatening to break every bone in her brother's body for leaving them behind. To say Rebekah Mikaelson was not angry toward Klaus would be a bold face lie.

Though Imelda did manage to learn that she needed to also help Tyler who was now Klaus's first, successful, hybrid. Imelda didn't know how to feel about that but she'd make sure to ask Elena when she talked to her. She planned to listen to Iris on that front.

"Ooh, look who's not ready for track." Stefan's voice washed over Imelda. It was the first time they'd spoken all day, not that Imelda was complaining.

"You got me." Imelda grumbled. "I'm not ready for track." She had just left the changing rooms, dressed in a pair of firetruck red shorts, that should be illegal for school and a white baseball T, Imelda would rather wear pink everything.

"Come on, you spent months running from the weight of your dead sister." Stefan winked. "You should be in shape by now." They made their way to the running track, the only other people running were Elena and few other guys.

"How the hell did she get out of having to wear this?" Imelda wanted Elena's power of persuasion. "Even you're stuck wearing the shorts." She gestured to the shorts that didn't suit Stefan.

"Get Thomas to beat up the coach." Stefan waved it off. "Come on, Ims. Let's go tease the running blood bag." He started off, running to jog with Elena.

"Ms. Fell, are you alright?" Thomas spoke, appearing at her side as she scowled at Stefan.

Imelda put her hair in a ponytail. "I'll be fine."

Thomas nodded. "I'm here to protect you, Ms. Fell." He assured her.

"Why?" The question tumbled from her lips.

"You are important." Thomas replied, the conviction that filled his voice caught her off guard.

Rather than say anything else Imelda just nodded. Exhaling she started jogging, glad Stefan was bothering Elena, as bad as it sounded. Her joy was short lived as Elena stormed off and Stefan set his sights back to Imelda.

"Before you start, running from your problems is a lot easier than running on a high school track and field." Imelda snapped as he sidled up to her, runing backwards and grinning.

Stefan lifted his hands in mock defeat. "So, what do you wanna talk about? Might help get our mind off you running." Stefan was being friendly with Imelda.

"Tell me why Iris wants me to be a vampire." Imelda started there.

"No clue." Stefan laughed as she tried to punch him. "Seriously. I don't know why she wants you to be a vampire but I'd be more than happy to do that for you. Though Klaus might not like that."

"Because he wants to turn me." Imelda grumbled as Stefan nodded. "What do you know regarding things my twin kept from me?"

Stefan turned and jogged normally at her side. "I know Iris Fell isn't a Fell at all. In fact, she's not even your twin, you guys just so happened to look alike that it worked well enough. And if anyone questioned it, the good old, fraternal twin saved the day."

Imelda stopped running. "Say I believe you, who is she."

Stefan stopped running, placing his hands on his hips as he stood in front of Imelda. He could see how she was struggling but he didn't really care. He was just glad she wasn't running off and being rude like Elena.

"Nothing. Iris isn't related to you in any sense. Neither was your dad, who did die because of supernatural causes." Stefan patted her shoulder. "But hey, bright side, Iris was a witch that means she gets to chill out with all the other dead supernaturals."

Imelda breathed unevenly. "Then why is she haunting me? Why wouldn't she tell me the truth? We've lived together, by ourselves since sophomore year, why not tell me then?"

"Probably because she didn't want you to hate her?" Stefan shrugged. "Emotions, such annoying things. As for how you can see her, who knows? You're a bonafide Fell so there's nothing special about you."

Imelda glared at him. "I'm well aware of the Fell history and my lack of specialness. Iris said something about everything you two did was because of Klaus? Explain that."

Stefan started jogging again, prompting Imelda to jog after him. "Oh, I forgot about all of that. Iris had a vision about you dying or something or another. Freaked her out so she called me up and spilled her dirty little secret."

"About her being adopted, not my twin or being a witch?" Imelda fired back. "She apparently had a few dirty little secrets." She wasn't sure how she should be feeling but at the moment as long as Stefan was willing to talk, she'd ask everything she could and deal with the answers later.

Stefan laughed. "Yeah, she did have a few. Her real name was Iris Parker and her dad was Samuel Parker who left his old witchy coven. Never did find out why but Iris didn't care."

"Why would she not care? If Samuel wasn't my dad, who was?" Imelda was starting to work up a sweat with trying to keep up with Stefan. He had changed from a slow jog to a dead sprint.

"You'd have to ask her." Stefan shrugged. "As for your dad he bit the dust when your mom was pregnant with you. She met Samuel and baby Iris, six months alter you popped out. Iris isn't ten minutes older than you, she was six months."

Imelda tried to slow down but Stefan gripped her arm and forced her to keep up the pace. "I'm going to die. You're going to run me to death, aren't you?" She panted.

"Got to keep you in shape, Ims." Stefan quipped. "You know? I missed our little chats. I wonder why I went for Elena instead of you? You're way more entertaining and less bitchy."

Imelda focused on her labored breathing. "I'm going to be bitchy if we don't stop." She heaved, her legs were on fire and her lungs pleaded for air.

Stefan had forced them to run and with each step she was certain she'd trip. As if God was looking out for her, the coach appeared, blowing his whistle and ordering everyone to hit the showers.

"Thank you, sweet Jesus!" Imelda praised as Stefan came to a stop. She bent over, her arms resign on her legs and she breathed heavily.

"So, no more questions?" Stefan teased, he looked perfectly fine. "Because I'm bored of the whole Fell, give me my sister, what was she hiding drama."

Imelda lifted her arm and angrily waved him off. "And what drama do you want to focus on?" She gulped, forcing herself to stand and face his taunting smile.

"How about the drama of vampires and a doppelganger?" Stefan sang, slinging his arm over her shoulders and dragging her to the showers. Thomas followed behind them but didn't speak.

Imelda just groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 62.2K 56
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
243K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
640K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
1.8M 36.4K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...