Stray Souls (NCT FF)

Von DameReveuse_12

The land far away from the city in year 1994, a girl lived in her apartment along with her Grandma. She was t... Mehr

TRAILER
PERIL 1
PERIL 2
PERIL 3
PERIL 4
PERIL 5
PERIL 7
PERIL 8
PERIL 9
PERIL 10
PERIL 11
PERIL 12
PERIL 13
PERIL 14
PERIL 15
PERIL 16
PERIL 17
PERIL 18
PERIL 19
PERIL 20
PERIL 21
PERIL 22
PERIL 23
PERIL 24
PERIL 25
CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 1
CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 2
CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 3
OST & FACTS
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Please Read and Comment ✌

PERIL 6

633 27 3
Von DameReveuse_12

We stopped the moment I see two roads that said;

Broken Promises in the left and

Forgotten Dreams in the right

"Oh dear, how are we going to know the way to the next town?"

"On the map Gesielle, its nothing to say to whats on the two roads. Its all faded"- Mina said. "Look, there's a scare crow in the middle of the signs. Maybe we can asked it"- Johnny said.

I went out of the car, didnt know that they followed me right over. "Excuse me? Mr. Scare Crow?"

"Who dares to speak me old scareeee croooow??"

"Sorry to disturb you Sir. We are going on a journey, can you tell us whats ahead on the two roads?"

"Ah lets see, where's your map?"

Then I hand him the map. "Well lásey, this map of yours was the old version. Since our land become the land before that is dark and curse. Let me old scare crow hand you a new one"

He wiggled his hands and I catched the map. I opened it and there is one road that has a missing end. "But Mr. Scare Crow, why is it that the Broken Promises road has a missing part?"

"That lásey was the road you will be taken. The Forgotten Dreams road was just the road back to your home. The rest of the map will be found along the way."

"Thank you Sir. But how do we know when we found the missing part of the map?"

"You will know when you get there. I can see something in you lásey, you got a talent and a surprising future"

"What does that connected to our journey?"- Taeyong butted in. "You young man will know it too along the way. As much as possible I wont spoil more. I dont want the devil to heard us"- he said.

But then, I heard a rumbling sound from the grounds. I really felt more shaking. "Oh no, run!"- the scare crow said, we are about to run but its too late. Something came out from the shaking grounds and a dark portal. Then..........something came out.

What?!

"I see a human girl is trying to solve the mysteries of the Land of Springs. And I have been curious about how long will you wait until your Grandma will be found HAHAHAHAHAH!!"

I chelched my fists and about to run but Taeyong blocks my way and he was sprinkling something to that creature. It was started to yelled so annoying and ear-breaking, and disappeared. "What was that?! Why does it know Gesielle?!"- Johnny asked.

"That, is what I told you the Devil. He knows everything and everyone in our land. He was said that he was the King of the Hell and the Demons. Many humans years ago was taken by the Devil. And he was also the one who controls all monsters. But he, cannot control the half-humans"- the scare crow said.

"How am I going to defeat him?"

"Idiot! You cant defeat the Devil. Your life will be taken!"- Taeyong suddenly said. "The boy was right. No one defeated the Devil"- the scare crow said. "But Mr. Scare Crow, how are we going to continue our journey without the Devil?"

"We can never escape the Devil, lásey. The only thing you can do is to be strong and have faith that everything will be over soon enough. I know that there are many who will protect you"- he pointed Yuta, Mina, Johnny and Taeyong. "Better off now lásey. Now on the way"- he pointed the left road. I bowed and thanked him and we went off the road.

Broken Promises road it is, I wonder whats the reason behind the name of this road.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Its already night when we see a house.
"Should we enter that house? Its creepy man"- Johnny said.

"We have no choice, its night and we dont know whats on the road ahead of us. Come on"- I parked the car just near the tree of the house. All of us entered the house, its dark. I grab my flashlight, where the heck is the switch?!

"Hey Gesielle, thats the switch!"- Mina pointed. I turn the switch right next to me. "Oh, where is the owner of this house?"- Yuta asked.

We heard footsteps coming towards us, I gulped the moment I saw a ghost came down from the stairs. "Why are you here? You will end up running away later"

"Miss ghost, we need to stay just for tonight before we continue our journey"

She shifted her gazed to Taeyong. "OMO!! WHAT A HANDSOME GUY!!!"- she went near to Taeyong and even held his cheeks. "Yah stop it!"- he exclaimed. "I will let you all stay. Whats his name?"

"Dont dare!"- he yelled. I laughed. "His name is Taeyong"

"MY HUSBAND TAEYONG!!!"- she suddenly hugs him. I came to realized that she was a ghost bride. "Yah stay away from me or I will send you to hell!"- Taeyong threatened. "Youre so exaggerated about it. Youre so perfect to be a husband"- she said.

"Alright, lets get it all straight. Who are you ghost bride and why are you dead?"- Mina asked.

"My name is Freya Presilly. I died during the day when I was still on my way to the church."

"Did you found out who is the one behind that accident?"- Yuta asked.

"I dont know, the last thing I remember was someone sent me a doll. A groom doll with a bouquet. I thought it was given to me by my boyfriend. My Grandfather told me that the doll was like a cursed, they hide it somewhere inside this living room. And by the morning, they all frightened during what they saw. They saw the doll was already sitting on the sofa. I was the one during that time to hide it again under this little door to the basement and locked it inside the glass coffin before I went off the house. And bad luck came, along the way to the church, I saw again the doll in the road and behind it was a huge truck and then I got into an accident."

"Im really sorry about it Freya. But, by any chance when you are already a ghost. Did you see that doll?"

"Hhhmmm....I think it on the basement. See it for yourself. But becareful, the last time I see it on the road has a burnt face"- she said, though she was ghost she still looks afraid to that creepy doll. "I'll get it. Guys, stay with Freya"

"I'll come"- Taeyong stands up and opens the door to the basement and we went down. Good thing I bought the flashlight. Me and Taeyong searched for that cursed doll. We stopped when we saw that it was in the center. "Thats the doll with the ugly face"- Taeyong said. He grab something to break the glass. He first used something to sprinkle the doll. "For protection, I use the holy water"

Taeyong then hand me the doll and we went up. "Found it!"- I uttered. "Why do you need that doll when it was cursed?!"- Freya asked, still scared. "This maybe one of the dolls in the doll house. Do you have anything to clear the burnt face of the doll? I believe that its face was still ok when we removed the burnt parts"

"Its the tool box behind that vase"- she replied. The moment I got the tool box, they are all observing to what I did to this male doll. I polished lastly the face, as soon as it was done.

Its eyes opened and sits up. It looks around and stops its gaze to me. "Are you Freya?"

"No. I am Gesielle. Who are you and why did you keep on following Freya until her ride to the church?"- I asked, thought I am afraid but I want to know why and how did he do that to the poor girl who was never been a wife but a bride.

"I am Lee Jeno. Following Freya? No I didnt follow her. In fact I was just a doll as an engagement gift"

I suddenly felt suspicious to this doll. "Engagement gift? Where do you came from then?"

"I came from a gift shop. Some kid bought me and put me into the box. I didnt follow Freya but I know that she was one of the best customers in the gift shop called Ribbons and Blossoms."

"Is that true Freya? Youre one of the best customers there?"

"Yes. Thats true, my family and my boyfriend really loved their works in the gifts. But why do you kept on following me?"

"I dont know. The moment I was inside the box, I heard murmurs from the kid and I suddenly felt something that is controlling me. When Freya was already in the accident, I came to realized that me as a stuffed doll became alive and can do things. On her funeral, her boyfriend again kept me on the basement."

"How is that possible that youre a possessed doll?"- Mina asked. "I dont know either. But I really blamed that kid who did some murmurs and sent me as a gift. Freya, what happened to you is none of my business. If I did anything wrong then I am sorry"- Jeno said.

I carry him and open the doll house. I found a place where he was match on the second floor near the mirror. "What is this? Ive never seen like it"

"Its a doll house of the 18 missing dolls. What number is he, Gesielle?"- Taeyong asked. I looked at his shoe and it stated...

9

"You are number 9"- I smiled. "Really?! I was part of the 18 missing dolls? How does that happened?"- he asked..

Along the dinner, Freya have some stack of foods in the basement. Johnny was there to do magic and creates food. I forgot that only Me and Taeyong can eat. "Jeno, why do you always bring that bouquet with you? By the way Im Yuta, this Mina and that is Johnny beside Freya"

"Oh this, I love flowers and I love watching my owners fixing gifts and flowers everyday to the customers. I made this bouquet for my future owner. I never expect that I was possessed"- he sadly said. "You are now with us Jeno. Try putting that bouquet to the vase you see in the doll house"- Johnny said.

He follows what Johnny said and the second floor of the vases area lit up and it has colors in it. "Wow! I love it! Thanks for welcoming me, I really do appreciate to be out of that coffin in years. I wanted to explore and unlock mysteries with you guys"- he excitedly said. "Alright, you can come with us"- I smiled and closed the doll house.

After eating, Freya told us to sleep here since it was very comfy and so it does. She also told us that she was more 50 years plus dead. She was not the typical scary ghost bride. "I hope you will be happy when you are going to leave earth"- I heard Taeyong said to Freya while I was already tucked here in the sofa. Jeno, Yuta, Johnny and Mina are already sleeping in the coase chair next to me.

"Thank you, you just remind me of my boyfriend before. Youre so kind"- she replied.

"Im not kind Freya, I was just being nice since I am a church boy. You cannot change that"- Taeyong

"Though I felt something within you. I still like you Taeyong"- Freya

"Just dont comeback as a ghost. Anytime the Grim Reapper will bring you since we solved your bothers in years because of Jeno"- Taeyong

"Right, thanks again. Ill wait everyone to wake up tomorrow before I leave"- Freya said and I immediately went to sleep before they went in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd Doll: Lee Jeno

3 down and 15 to go

This is the part where we can slowly know the attitude of Taeyong. I guess you guys knows who is the lead in this story. Carry on as the adventure and mystery goes on.

Thank you!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

28.7K 942 65
~ Not A Nerd ~ © Storyline credits to me also know as @mysavageboi "Hello, everyone. My name is Kang Yura. I'm new here so please take care of me," S...
5.3K 519 16
❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 just shifted to a new apartment and the new apartment is haunted by a cute ghost Huening Kai. He calls 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 and 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢...
41.7K 1K 37
。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26.19 *Highest Ranked #3 for nct18 on Octob...
26.3K 1.1K 40
Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smuggler of country. Eventually, traced loc...