hurricane ↣ joshler oneshots

By nicosniners

A collection of oneshots written by yours truly ©nicosniners More

Heartbreak Girl
Real Life
Stella
Stella (part 2)
Exist
Magic
Ouija
Three Wishes
Three Lights
Fatherhood
Fatherhood (Part 2)
Imagine
Blonde
Stockholm Syndrome
Lab Rat
Who Do You Love?
Castle
The Greatest Show
Epilogue for Blossom
Marry You

New Perspective

937 45 96
By nicosniners

Just watched Jennifer's Body for the first time and it was fucking weird. So here's a oneshot loosely based off of the concept with a better ending.

If you have not seen the movie: warning for blood, gore, cannibalism (does it count as that if they aren't entirely human?), and all that jazz.

The male version of the demon in the movie (from what I've researched) mainly just sleeps with girls and doesn't have ulterior motives but for plot purposes we're gonna pretend it's the same as the one in the movie so that similar occurrences as the movie can take place :)

Tyler and Josh had been best friends since the womb— literally. Their moms had been in the same New Mommies class and became fast friends, resulting in their sons becoming even closer as they grew up.

Over time, they experienced all the things that where inevitably experienced as they grew up. They started kindergarten together, they went through being put in separate classes for the first time together, they went through middle school together, puberty together, heartbreak together, happiness together, everything. Together.

Also as expected, as they grew up they developed their own interests that were different from each other's. Tyler got into music and writing and poetry and reading while Josh got into football and partying and girls. Tyler noticed he really liked girls.

Tyler liked boys. Not many people knew that though. Josh did. They knew everything about each other and despite being so different they knew each other better than themselves.

Maybe that's why when Josh came up to Tyler at his locker he knew exactly what he was going to say.

"No, Josh, I'm not going out with you tonight," Tyler said before Josh could even open his mouth, putting a binder in his locker.

"Damn, sweetheart. Don't even give me a chance to talk," Josh clicked his tongue, moving a red curl out of his face. On top of hooking up with a plethora of girls at their school and being one of the best football players their school has, Josh had dyed bright red hair, a nose ring, and plugs in his ear lobes. He practically screamed "I want attention!"

"I know what you're gonna say before you even say it," Tyler reminded. "And instead of you wasting your breath, I'm informing you that I have a Spanish test tomorrow that I really gotta study for."

"Don't be a fucking nerd, Ty," Josh groaned, throwing his head back. "You never do what I wanna do," he pouted. "I just wanna have fun with my best friend."

Tyler sighed, guilt filling his body. "What are we doing?"

Josh grinned widely. "We're gonna go see a band play."

"A band? What band?"

"Their name is Hopeless Sinners. Super underground. I stalked their socials. The singer chick's super hot. Like I wanna get fucked tonight hot."

Tyler shut his locker and raised an eyebrow. "So you're forcing me to tag along with you just so I can third wheel?"

"I am not forcing you into anything," Josh told him. "Am I holding you hostage at gunpoint? No. You should want to spend time with me regardless we..."

Tyler started to tune Josh out as he saw the guy he liked so badly walk past him. His name was Dallon and they sat next to each other in creative writing. He was a really, really good writer and Tyler found that so hot.

Dallon saw Tyler and smiled, waving. "Hey, Tyler," he called.

Tyler blushed a light shade of pink. "Hi, Dallon," he waved back.

"Tyler! You're not even listening to me, you asshole," Josh interrupted, an annoyed look on his face.

"Sorry, J," Tyler gave him a sheepish smile.

Josh scoffed. "I'm picking you up at eight. Wear something cool. Don't look like a fucking dork for once. It's embarrassing," he said before walking off.

---

Tyler grimaced at himself in the mirror. "Mads, I don't know," he sighed, turning around to look at his 13 year old sister. "Are you sure this is cool?"

"Yes, Ty," Maddy replied. "I'm surrounded by snobby middle schoolers I know what's cool and what isn't," she assured.

Tyler looked back at himself, staring at what his little sister dressed him in: a white shirt, black jeans, black Vans, a green bomber jacket, and a black cap that he was pretty sure was Josh's.

He grabbed his cologne off of his dresser and sprayed just enough for him to smell good but not too much that would cause Maddy to start over-dramatically coughing.

"I don't even know why you're going if you don't want to," Maddy piped up.

"I'm going for Josh. It's what best friends do."

"Uh huh..." she trailed off. "Because he didn't take into consideration how much you didn't want to go or anything."

"Too late now," Tyler shrugged. "He's here."

"Wait how do you know—"

"Tyler! You whore! Hurry up!" Josh yelled, the sound of him coming up the stairs evident.

"That's creepy," Maddy stated.

"Josh!" He heard his mom scold upon the language Josh had used.

"Sorry, Mama J," a moment later Tyler's door opened and Josh poked his head in. "Hey, slut. Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Tyler grabbed his phone and wallet and shoved them in his pocket.

"Is that my hat?"

Tyler looked up, smiling apologetically. "Yeah. I found it and just put it on. Do you want it back?"

Josh shook his head. "Nah. It's cute. You look cute. Good work. Let's go," he winked, walking back out.

Maddy looked at Tyler. "Do you like—"

Tyler shook his head. "Nah. He just acts like that. I like someone else. Besides, Josh is straight anyway."

"Okay..." she responded, unconvinced.

"Bye, Mads," Tyler bid farewell as they walked out of his room, her going into her own. He hurried down the stairs to see Josh waiting by the door. "Bye, Mom!"

"Be back by midnight," she replied from the kitchen. "Love you."

"Got it! Love you too," he turned to Josh. "Ready?"

"Yeah," he twirled his car keys around his finger, opening the door and walking out. Tyler shut it behind them and followed his best friend to his car.

They got in and Josh pulled out of the driveway, turning the radio on so it was quietly playing.

"God I am so horny," he groaned, resting his left elbow on the door and leaning his head in his hand.

"Uh..." Tyler blinked. "Thanks for sharing."

"I'm telling you this because I'm winning that chick over and if you fuck it up I'm gonna be real pissed."

"Got it..." Tyler sighed out.

Once they arrived and they were in the bar the band was playing at (with X's on their hands to show they were underage, much to Josh's annoyance), Tyler instantly felt out of his comfort zone.

It was more so a pub that allowed people under the age. There was a bar in the front with about ten stools at it, foosball and pool tables in the middle of the regular tables and then in the back there was a stage with three people setting instruments up.

Josh's eyes lit up when he saw the band, grabbing Tyler's hand and dragging him over.

"Josh I don't—"

"Hi," Josh greeted, walking up to the stage.

The girl in front turned to Josh, a soft smile on her face. She had blonde hair and bangs, which she brushed out of her eyes to see the two in front of them. "Why, hello," she sent them a dazzling smile.

Josh sent one back as he stuck his hand out. "I'm Josh."

"Ashley," she shook it and lightly before plopping down on the edge of the stage, crossing her fishnet covered legs so no one could see up her leather skirt. "This is Brendon," she pointed to a guy tuning a guitar. "And this is Dominic," she pointed to a guy with a pink streak in his dark hair who was setting up a drum set. "And we're Hopeless Sinners."

Josh leaned against the stage, a sly smile on his lips. "I know who you guys are," he informed. "I checked out your music. You guys are good."

"Thanks."

Tyler felt uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do in the situation of his best friend flirting with the lead singer of a band he knew nothing about. He sighed and glanced the other way, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Who are you?" Ashley asked curiously, causing him to avert his attention back to her.

"I'm Tyler. Josh's best friend," he smiled politely so he didn't seem rude.

"What brings you to small town Warrensburg? You guys are from Columbus, right?" Josh interrupted, gaining the focus back on him.

"Yeah," Ashley nodded. "We just figured it would be nice to reach out and play smaller shows since artists don't always do that," she shrugged.

"Nice," Josh grinned. "Hey can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure," Ashley twisted a piece of hair around her finger.

"What do you want?"

"Surprise me."

Josh winked and began walking towards the bar. Tyler blinked, realizing what was happening and hurried to catch up with him. "How the hell are you gonna buy drinks, J? You're 17."

Josh pat Tyler's shoulder reassuringly. "The bar tender's chill about age with people he knows. He owes me for kicking the shit out of this prick who harassed his little sister."

"Josh..." Tyler sighed. "I don't know."

"Stop being such a buzzkill, Ty. God it's so fucking annoying," Josh rolled his eyes. "Isn't that Weekes over there? The one you have a big crush on?"

Tyler looked to where Josh had gestured, seeing Dallon talking to a girl he knew as Breezy. He had math with her. She was a a really nice girl. "No, Josh—"

"Just go fucking bone him already, prude. I'm going to get drinks."

And with that, he walked off.

Tyler was about to take his friend's advice and talk to Dallon when a certain conversation peaked his interest.

"... there's no way that Josh kid's a virgin."

"Yes he is, Dom. Trust me. He's practically begging to lose his v-card on some hot singer chick. He looks like someone who pretends to put out when in reality the only thing he humps is his pillow."

"I gotta side with Ash on this one, D. He looks so desperate."

Tyler's facial expression turned into a scowl and he spun around and walked over to the stage. The three looked at him as he neared them.

"Hey, that's not cool."

"What isn't?" Brendon raised an eyebrow, an expectant look on his face.

"Talking about my best friend like that. Talking about anyone like that. Yeah he's a virgin—" wrong, Josh lost his virginity to a girl named Hayley Williams beginning of last school year. "—and why does that matter? Seriously?"

Ashley just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Tyler turned around to go find Josh, spotting him by the bar and getting ready to walk back with two drinks. He hurried over to try and stop him.

"J, we should just go," Tyler told him, grabbing his arm. "Those people are jerks."

Josh scowled, ripping his arm away just enough so he didn't spill his drink. "Fuck off or something, Tyler. I told you not to ruin my night and here you are being a buzzkill."

"I can't even leave because you're my ride," Tyler pointed out.

Josh set his drink on the table before getting his wallet out and shoving $20 in Tyler's hand. "Call a taxi."

Tyler stood in disbelief as Josh walked off, instantly engaging in conversation with Ashley again and smiling widely.

If only Tyler knew all the shit letting Josh stay would cause.

---

Tyler was laying in bed when he heard a loud thump.

His anxiety instantly spiked and he glanced at his open bedroom door.

The thump was heard again and he flinched.

His family decided to go to their neighbor's house so he was home alone and it was about half an hour before midnight so they wouldn't be home.

Just to make sure, he called for them.

"Mom? Dad?" No answer. "Zack? Maddy? Jay? Is that you?"

No answer.

If he was home alone he sure as hell wasn't gonna die because he was laying in bed and pissing himself from fear.

He hurried into Zack's room and grabbed his baseball bat before checking the other rooms upstairs and going down the steps.

With the bat angled behind his shoulder, he checked the living room, bathroom and dining room before making his way to the kitchen.

No one was there.

"What the..." he dropped the bat and turned around, yet he jumped when he saw who was behind him.

It was just Josh.

"J..." Tyler breathed out. "You scared me," he breathed out, dropping the bat on the floor. "Jesus..." he trailed off when he realized what was wrong with Josh's appearance.

He had wet blood dripping covering both of his hands, the liquid dripping from his fingers. His face and shirt were caked with blood as well. Tyler noticed his mouth was too— lips and all.

It wasn't until Josh slowly smiled, revealing bloody teeth that Tyler felt he was in danger.

"Josh?" He asked cautiously. "Are you okay? Is that your blood?"

He didn't reply.

"Josh?" Tyler asked again, his voice softer than before.

Josh let out a silent chuckle and when he did more blood came from his mouth. Suddenly, he let out a cough and an object came from his mouth. It landed on the floor right in front of his feet.

Tyler glanced down at it and his stomach lurched when he realized what it was.

A finger.

"J-Josh..." He stuttered, backing up slightly.

His hand reached for the home phone but Josh let out a growl and smacked it from his hand. Tyler watched it clank to the ground before busting into two pieces.

He gulped as Josh grabbed his wrists and pushed him against the counter. The red haired brought his mouth to Tyler's neck and inhaled deeply.

"Are you scared?" Josh asked in a low, deep voice.

"Y-yeah," Tyler managed to get out, shaking as he stood there.

Josh's lips touched Tyler's neck for one moment before he moved back. "Good," he smirked and walked out the back kitchen door.

Tyler looked at the bloody shoe prints on his kitchen floor in shock as his hand touched where Josh's lips had been moments earlier. He pulled his hand back and felt the slimy sensation of blood on his fingers.

He instantly ran over to the sink and washed his hands before he filled a bucket with soapy water. He grabbed a sponge and dropped to his knees, scrubbing the blood up as fast as he could before his parents got home. He could just explain that he accidentally knocked the phone down when he was getting a glass of water.

It was all okay. Everything was okay. Josh was fine. He was fine. Everything was fine.

Tyler let out a sob, hoping he started to believe those words before school the next morning.

---

Tyler was sitting in his first period (Physics), with a little over five minutes before class started when Josh slid into the seat next to him. "Hey."

Tyler turned to him and sent him the nastiest look. "Hey? You're just gonna 'hey' me? What the fuck happened last night?"

"Chill, Tyler. I've never heard you say fuck before. It was kinda hot," Josh drummed his fingers against the lab table. "What do you mean what happened?"

"You—" Tyler took a deep breath so he didn't get too angry. He had to think about this logically. "You came to my house covered in blood and you coughed up a finger," he whisper yelled so his classmates couldn't hear. 

Josh turned to him and gave him a strange look. "No I didn't."

"Yes. You. Did."

"Tyler. No. I. Didn't," Josh replied, looking at him dead in the eyes. "After I watched the band play I went home. I didn't even get to hook up with Ashley."

Tyler blinked. It had all been so vivid. He remembered it all exactly. He had even woken up and seen the broken home phone. There's no way it wasn't real. "But you..." he trailed off.

"God damn schizo," Josh scoffed. "If you're gonna act all off your rocker I'm acting like I don't know you. I am not gonna be seen with some mental patient."

Tyler just sighed and rested his head in his hand.

Maybe he was going crazy.

---

Josh was walking out of school, his car keys jangling in his hand when he felt it.

Undeniable hunger.

He swallowed, getting into his car and pulling out of the school parking lot.

He was making his way home when he decided to take backroads instead of town roads. He didn't know why he did this at first until he saw what he did.

It was instinctual.

As he was driving, he saw a car parked on the side of the road— towards the woods. There was a girl standing next to it, a stressed look on her face.

Josh slowed and rolled the window down. Upon looking, he realized she looked about his age. "Hey," he called. "Do you need help?"

The girl looked up and nodded gratefully. "Please?"

Josh parked on the other side of the road and got out, walking over. Smoke was coming from the hood of the car and she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "What happened?"

"I don't..." she sighed, biting her thumb nail anxiously. "I don't know. I was driving to practice and it started smoking and I don't know how to fix it. I don't know shit about cars."

Josh didn't know shit about cars either but this girl was vulnerable and no matter how badly the human side of him didn't want to do this, the other side was taking over.

"Practice?" He asked, attempting to make conversation while he lifted the hood up. A sudden burst of smoke came from it.

"Uh yeah," she crossed her arms over her body. "I'm on the cheer team at West. I forgot my clothes so my coach let me run home."

"Huh," he nodded. "I think you guys are playing us in the football game tomorrow."

"You go to East I'm assuming? There's only one other school," she laughed nervously.

Josh looked at her and sent her a charming smile. "Yeah. I'm on the team. I think I've seen you around."

She smiled back. Josh knew it was working. She wasn't in the mood to flirt before but when he turned the charm on she was like putty in his hands.

He pretended to glance in the hood for a moment before looking back at her. "I think the engine just overheated. I have antifreeze in my car I can put in there," he slowly walked over to her and pressed her up against the door of the car. "Or..." he looked into her eyes, knowing he was seducing her. "We can wait for it to cool down and you can have your boyfriend fix it up when you get home?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," she replied, her eyes flicking to Josh's lips.

He smirked. "Good," he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her slowly.

She instantly kissed back, her manicured hand coming up to play with Josh's curls. He deepened the kiss and rested his hands on her waist, gripping tight enough.

"Follow me," he pulled back, grabbing her hand. She nodded, seemingly dazed as she followed Josh into the woods by her car.

Once he knew he was far enough, he stopped and roughly pushed her against a tree. He instantly attached his lips to hers once again and kissed her hungrily.

She let out a gasp and her hand curled tightly around Josh's arm. He took the liberty of kissing down her neck and he looked down, realizing her shirt was just low enough for him to press his lips on the top of her breasts. He did just that, sucking on the skin slightly. A moan escaped her lips and Josh kissed back up to her neck.

He pulled back and looked at her, a smirk on his face. "Your eyes," she panted lightly. "They're red," she continued in a daze.

He resumed kissing her and his lips on her neck was the last thing he remembered before the other side took over.

---

"Tyler, honey!"

The mentioned was doing homework on bed when his mom called his name. He got up, walking over to the top of the stairs. "Yeah?"

"Come here, please."

He did as he was told, going down the steps and following her voice into the living room. "Yeah?"

He saw his parents were sitting on the couch and watching the news. "Did you know this girl?"

Tyler looked over and watched the news story playing.

"Warrensburg West High School student Amelia Parker found dead by county sheriff Elizabeth Harris. Here we have the sheriff to get her side of the story."

The screen switched from the news anchors to a blonde woman who had red, puffy eyes and looked distressed. "I was... um," she swallowed, tears gathering in her eyes. "I was driving down the road, just to make sure everything was okay as I normally do. It was then I saw a car on the side of the road with a popped hood. I stopped, wanting to make sure everything was okay when I realized no one was around.

"Something felt off to me so I checked out the woods area and I saw Miss Parker dead by a tree. Her um..." she took a shaky breath. "Her intestines had been ripped out and her neck and chest was completely shredded. The only logical explanation for this is an animal attack..."

Tyler tuned her out as his stomach filled with bile. He felt like he was going to throw up. "Uh..." he began shakily. "No. I didn't."

"Oh," his mom replied. "Still sad. Poor girl's family. My heart hurts for them."

"Can I go back upstairs?" He asked. Once his mom nodded, he hurried back up and shut his door.

Tyler leaned against the piece of wood and let a sob leave his mouth. He didn't know what was happening anymore. He wanted to believe that the girl had died of an animal attack. He really wanted to believe that.

However, something told him it was something different.

Something told him it was Josh.

---

The two weeks after that went by fairly normal. As normal as it could get when Tyler's anxiety was though the roof and he was pretty sure his best friend was a cannibal.

However, after a few days or so Josh's behavior had went back to how it usually was so Tyler brushed it off as him just being paranoid. The thought of Josh ever being a danger to anyone left his mind.

For the most part.

Tyler and Josh were sitting together at lunch when Dallon walked up and smiled at Tyler. "Hey, Tyler. Hey, Josh."

"What's up, Weekes?" Josh asked.

"Hi," Tyler smiled nervously.

"Can I talk to you for a second, Ty?"

Tyler's heart swelled at the nickname. "Yeah," he nodded, the smile growing. "Be right back, J."

"Take your time," Josh nodded. "Just remember the cripple stall is big enough to get dick without being too uncomfortable."

Tyler's face turned bright red. "Josh!"

Dallon let out a laugh and walked with Tyler over to a secluded spot in the hallway. "I was wondering if you were busy Friday night?"

"M-me?"

Dallon looked both ways before looking back at Tyler. "Well, I don't see anyone else around," he chuckled.

"Sorry," Tyler grinned sheepishly.

"Don't be. Are you busy?"

"I don't think so."

"Would you maybe..." Dallon paused. "Wanna go out with me? On a date?"

Tyler's eyes widened. "Are you asking me on a date?"

"Yeah. Unless you don't swing that way then forget I said anything."

"No I do!" Tyler assured. "I just don't ever really go on dates..." he laughed nervously. "Sure. I'll go out with you."

"Really?" Dallon asked hopefully.

"Yeah. Of course."

"Cool," he smiled. "I'll text you."

"Cool," Tyler copied with a dopey smile as Dallon walked off.

He made his way back over to Josh. "What's got you all smiley? Did he fuck you in the cripple stall? You're totally a bottom."

"Stop saying that!" Tyler scolded. "It's rude to handicapped people," Josh just shrugged. "And no, he just asked me out," he paused. "Wait how do you even know I'm a bottom?"

Josh smirked. "I just know. And good work securing a boy. It was starting to get sad how lonely you are."

Tyler's smile faltered for a second as he looked down at his food.

He just hoped he had a good time with Dallon.

He didn't want to get shit from Josh if he didn't.

---

Another two weeks passed by. Things weren't the same as the month prior though.

After Tyler's (really amazing) date on Friday, Dallon started eating lunch with him and Josh. Whenever they were around each other the flirting got more and more intense and it was the first Thursday that Tyler had gotten a boyfriend.

Over the course of those two weeks, however, Josh wasn't in as good as a mood as Tyler. He was cranky, irritable, rude, and he looked horrible.

Friday was the worst.

Tyler was once again sitting in Physics when Josh walked in. His red curls were faded, greasy, and dull and he had huge bags under his eyes. The way he walked and carried himself was tired and sluggish. He looked terrible.

He sat down and instantly put his head on his folded arms. "You good, J?"

"Fuck off," Josh mumbled.

"Jeez," Tyler scoffed. "Sorry for caring."

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" Josh asked, his head snapping up.

Tyler instantly felt bad about himself so he just closed his mouth and looked down at his notebook.

"Hey, Josh..."

Tyler looked back up to see a girl in their class standing by Josh. He was pretty sure her name was Amaya. She wrung her hands nervously as she stood in front of Josh.

"What?" He snapped.

"I um..." she took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date tomorrow. I know it's super last minute but—"

Josh let out a cackle. He cackled. "Cute. As if I'd go out with you."

"Josh!" Tyler looked at him.

"Oh," she nodded. "Okay. Sorry for asking."

"You should be."

Tyler watched her sadly walk back over to her desk. Suddenly, Josh perked up and looked back over at her. "Wait, Amy—"

"Amaya."

"Who cares? I'll go out with you. I'll text you where to meet me."

"Awesome!"

Tyler couldn't help but get a weird feeling when he heard that.

---

Tyler was sitting on Dallon's bed, letting the taller kiss down his jaw. Although the two had only been dating for a couple weeks, he still didn't mind letting Dallon do this. He had made out with people before. He wasn't a prude, just a loser.

"Dal," Tyler gasped out.

"Too much?" He instantly pulled back.

Tyler smiled and closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Not at all."

He felt Dallon's lips touch his and he instantly kissed as passionately as he could.

They were in the middle of kissing a few minutes later when a terrible feeling filled Tyler. He felt like something was wrong. Really wrong.

With Josh.

Tyler instantly pulled back. "I have to go."

"Wait, Tyler," Dallon spoke, gaining his attention. "Is it me?"

"No! Not at all!" Tyler assured. "I just forgot I told my mom I'd be home by now."

Dallon nodded understandingly but Tyler still felt bad. He pressed a kiss to his lips one last time before leaving his house.

Tyler got into his mom's car that he got permission to borrow and once it was started, he drove as fast (legally) as he could to Josh's.

He reached his best friend's house and realized his car wasn't there.

Instead of looking for Josh, he went home.

He just hoped that Amaya girl was still alive in the morning.

However, Amaya Williams had been found dead in an abandoned house the next morning. Completely mutilated.

---

Four months had passed since that night.

Tyler ended up going to homecoming with Dallon. They went to the game too. Their school had won. Josh scored the winning touchdown. He had caught Tyler's eye and winked, causing a strange feeling to go through Tyler.

After homecoming came Thanksgiving break and Tyler had spent at least two of those days with his boyfriend, the other days free he spent with Josh.

After Thanksgiving came winter break and he spent the majority of those days with either Dallon or Josh too. The couple had gotten each other Christmas presents and Tyler even got invited to Christmas dinner by Dallon's parents.

It was currently after New Year's. The boys went back to school in three days and neither of them wanted to go back.

Despite how good those four months had been for Tyler, they hadn't been very good for the town of Warrensburg. Within those four months, five more girls had been found dead with similar symptoms as before: completely mutilated.

And Tyler felt instantly guilty every time he heard of someone being dead.

He knew who was doing it. There was no other way.

He just knew no one would believe him.

The police still suspected they were animal attacks. They said no human could be capable of doing that.

Tyler didn't think that was true.

But he didn't know what Josh was capable of and he didn't want to believe his best friend could ever be the thing causing all of this.

Even though Tyler became a walking embodiment of guilt, being with Dallon helped.

Especially when they were doing what they were doing now.

They were in the middle of another heated make-out session. Pretty quickly clothes were being shed and Dallon was in the middle of kissing Tyler and unbuckling his pants when he stopped, pulling back.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want this to be your first?"

Tyler nodded quickly. "I trust you. So much."

Dallon smiled and went back to kissing him, pulling his pants down. The two have done other things before now but it's never gone entirely intimate where Tyler's lost his virginity. They were comfortable with one another though. They trusted one another.

Tyler didn't expect it feel the best, he knew it was going to hurt a little, but it definitely felt better than he expected. Maybe that was just him being with Dallon though. Maybe it was just the fact someone wanted to be intimate with him. 

Once they were finished, Tyler was laying next to Dallon and their fingers were intertwined.

Suddenly that terrible feeling from months ago came back and Tyler felt like something was very, very wrong.

He bolted upright and despite the small sting in his ass, he began putting his clothes on. "Again?" Dallon asked disappointedly. "Are you gonna turn into a pumpkin at midnight or something?"

Tyler shot him a sad smile as he buttoned his jeans. "Or something," he replied. "I'm sorry, baby. It's not you I promise. I remembered I'd go see Josh. He needs my help studying," he lied. He didn't want to lie to Dallon but he didn't want to sound like a crazy psychopath either.

"Why are you even still friends with him?" Dallon asked softly. "He's such an asshole to you. He's so mean."

Tyler shrugged. "He's been my best friend forever. I know he doesn't mean harm."

"Are you sure?"

Tyler thought about that for a moment. No, he wasn't sure. "Yeah," he pulled his sweatshirt on and grabbed the keys to his mom's car from off of Dallon's nightstand. Leaning over, he pressed a kiss to his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, still?"

Dallon smiled. "Yeah. Go help Josh. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

Tyler hurried out to the car as fast as he could and an overwhelming sense of deja vu came over him.

He started to make his way to Josh's house again but this time he took a backroad since it was closer to Josh's from Dallon's.

He was driving through the country, next to the forest where that girl had died, when he saw something in his headlights at the end of the road. Thinking it was deer, he braked as quickly but safely as he could. However, his heart stopped when he realized it wasn't a deer.

It was Josh.

He looked exactly how he did the night he walked into Tyler's kitchen, maybe bloodier. It was a horrifying sight and Tyler felt bile rise in his stomach but he couldn't help but stare at Josh. He looked beautiful almost. It was captivating.

Tyler blinked, snapping out of it. Before he could do anything, Josh smirked and ran off.

And Tyler was left alone.

---

It was the next day and Tyler had just gotten home from spending the day with Dallon. They had taken his sister, Elle, shopping before going out to lunch. Tyler has been invited to stay for dinner and if was 11 at night when he got home.

He sighed in exhaustion and flicked his light on before pulling his shirt off and throwing it in his clothes hamper.

"Damn, sweetheart. Nice back. Have you been working out?"

Tyler spun around, his hand over his heart. Josh was sitting on his bed in his boxers and his shirt. "What the hell are you doing? How did you get in here?"

Josh pointed to the window with an innocent smile.

"My room is two stories up. How did you manage that?"

"I have my ways," Josh's eyes trailed up and down Tyler's body. "You have a nice stomach. Why didn't I know this?"

Tyler's cheeks turned red and he felt bad because he had just had sex with Dallon and here he was was getting flustered by his best friend complimenting him.

He sighed and walked over to Josh, getting ready to sit down. However, Josh sat up and pulled Tyler onto his lap. The brunette let out a soft yelp from being surprised by the action. "Josh what are you—"

"You're so pretty, Ty," Josh whispered, his hand resting on the mentioned's cheek.

Tyler's breath hitched and then Josh was kissing him. Tyler hated how he kissed back. He didn't want to; he had Dallon. But it was like something was pulling him in. It was like he was in a trance he couldn't escape. Josh's lips were just so soft and his hand was resting on Tyler's thigh and he looked so beautiful last night and—

Tyler pulled back and his eyes widened. "I just cheated on Dallon. Oh my God, I just cheated on my boyfriend," he began to panic, the familiar feeling of guilt crawling up.

"God, Buzzkill," Josh groaned and flopped backwards. However, when Tyler went to move off of his lap Josh firmly planted his hands on Tyler's waist. "It was just a kiss. It doesn't mean anything."

"Yes it does!" Tyler said worriedly. "I thought you liked girls?"

"I do. I like boys too."

"You're bi?"

"Yeah."

"How come I didn't know?" Tyler asked, offended.

"Never came up," Josh shrugged. "You're a good kisser. Wanna do that again?"

"No!" Tyler managed to crawl off of Josh's lap that time and sat on his bed. "This isn't okay. You kissed me first."

"Oops," he deadpanned.

"Why are you even here, creep?"

"Woah there, no need to name call."

"You broke into my house, Josh!"

"Because I wanted to explain some stuff to you."

Tyler sighed and laid back on his bed. "Okay."

"It started the night we went to that bar..."

Josh stuck around to see the band perform, sending Ashley winks every so often. Once they were done, he flirted with her while he helped them put stuff away and load it in their van.

"Hey," Ashley spoke, twirling a piece of hair around her finger while Dominic and Brendon finished loading the van up. "Do you wanna go back to my hotel room? The guys have their own but I have one all to myself..." she smiled, her other finger trailing down Josh's bicep.

Josh grinned, mentally patting himself on the back. "Yeah, okay."

Brendon sat with Josh in the back while Dominic drove and Ashley sat next to him. Things were going smoothly until he drove past the only hotel in Warrensburg.

"Hey, I think you miss the hotel," he laughed out, feeling nervous.

No one said anything.

"Oh, God," Josh continued. "Was Ashley just a ploy? Are you two gonna gang bang me? Am I gonna get raped? You don't wanna rape me I'm a virgin I'm not experienced," he rambled, lying about his virginity.

"Shut up," Ashley spoke.

"Are you—"

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Dominic snapped. "I've had to see and hear you flirt with my girlfriend all night. Brendon, cover his mouth with the duct tape and zip tie his hands and feet."

Before Josh could even process any of that, Brendon was tightening a zip tie harshly around Josh's wrists. It was so tight he could see his skin puffing up around it. "What the fu—" he was cut off by tape covering his mouth. He sat there helplessly as he feet were tied together too.

They kept driving until they left city limits and Josh saw the 'Now Leaving Warrensburg, Come Again!' sign. They didn't stop until they were a good ten minutes from town, Dominic parking the van by the edge of a forest.

Both men had to carry a thrashing Josh into the woods while Ashley led the way with a flashlight. They entered a clearing next to a waterfall and threw Josh on the ground.

Brendon reached down and yanked the tape from his mouth. "Please don't rape me!" Josh instantly yelled.

"We're not gonna rape you, dumbass," Brendon spoke, pulling a knife and a book out and handing them to Ashley.

"What are you using me for?"

Ashley looked at him, smiling. "Satan."

"What?" Josh asked, making sure he heard them right.

"You think we can actually make it as a band on talent alone?" She scoffed.

"If we do a sacrifice to Satan he'll get us to our goals," Dominic smiled. "And you've annoyed the fuck out of me tonight; I can't wait to see you die."

"Please don't kill me," Josh sobbed out. "My cousin works in radio. I can get you guys on there. I can promote you. I have ten thousand Instagram followers I'll spread the word."

"No can do, Joshie," Ashley pouted. "Say this with me, guys."

Josh kept trashing around as the three recited something in what he assumed was in Latin.

"Thanks for putting us on Billboard Hot 100," Brendon smiled.

Josh watched as Ashley brought the knife down, stabbing him directly in the abdomen.

"So... you died?" Tyler asked as Josh explained the story.

"Obviously not," Josh scoffed. "I don't know what happened. I woke up and I felt this weird hunger. I tried eating food but when I did I puked up a bunch of black stuff. The only thing that fixed it was eating... a person."

Tyler's eyes widened. "So that was you?" He gulped.

"Yeah," Josh shrugged. He just shrugged. "But when I'm hungry I look all nasty and my skin gets dry and my face hollows out and my hair gets all greasy and dull and literally falls out it's so gross. But when I eat it all goes away and I feel and look amazing. Isn't that so weird?"

"So weird..." Tyler trailed off, scared out of his mind.

"Look at this! When I'm full I'm like invincible. I can't get hurt. Watch," Josh grabbed a pair of scissors off of Tyler's nightstand and sliced his arm open.

"Josh!" Tyler gasped in fear.

But as soon as that word left his mouth the wound was closing up. "See! This is some X-men shit!"

"What the fuck?" Tyler whispered. "What the actual fuck? There's no way this is real."

"I can prove it to you," Josh raised an eyebrow. "I could eat again."

Tyler's face paled, causing Josh to bust out laughing. "That's not funny. That's so sadistic. That's not okay at all."

"It's kinda funny," Josh chuckled.

Tyler looked over at him with sad eyes. "I just miss my best friend," he whispered. "Before any of this— yes, you were a asshole —but you were never this bad. You at least knew the difference between right and wrong. Now? You're laughing over killing people," he put his head in his hands when he felt tears gather in his eyes. "I had a feeling what was happening but I didn't wanna sound crazy so I never said anything. It's my fault. It's my fault those people died," he sobbed out.

Josh sighed. "Stop blubbering for a second so I can talk, yeah?"

Tyler looked up at him with teary eyes, his lip wobbling. "What?" He snapped.

"Even if you did know it was me sooner," Josh leaned closer to Tyler, hovering over him as he laid on his pillow. "What makes you think you could have stopped me?" He asked in that same low and deep voice he used the night he was in Tyler's kitchen.

Tyler blinked the tears away and swallowed roughly. He saw Josh's eyes fall to his Adam's Apple and his heart began racing. Josh wouldn't kill him, would he?

His eyes flicked back up and Tyler saw they weren't their usual soft brown; they were red. "J-Josh..."

Josh blinked and they were back to brown. He gulped and sat back, a sad look on his face. "I can't control it, Tyler," he spoke. "The thing's always controlling me. This is the first time I've been able to interact with someone and feel human. It's the first time that thing hasn't been speaking for me. I don't know how long—"

He stopped talking, blinking again. His eyes were still brown but he looked up at Tyler and smiled. "I should get going, sweetheart. I'll see you at school," he got up and tugged his jeans on before pushing the window open.

"Josh you're gonna get h—"

But before Tyler could finish Josh had dropped from the window. Tyler hurried over to see Josh was gone.

He quickly closed his window and sat back on his bed, trying to take everything in. So it hasn't been Josh those past months. It's been parts of him with something else controlling him.

Tyler just had to figure out what it was.

---

The first day back at school after winter break, Tyler spent his morning, study hall period, and his lunch period in the library trying to look for answers on what happened to Josh. He was pleasantly surprised to see that their library had an occult section. It wasn't big but it was there. He didn't think the internet could help him without fucking his head with conspiracies so he was trusting sketchy books in the library.

It was right before creative writing that Dallon stopped Tyler in the hallway. "Hey, are you okay? You've been avoiding me the past two days. I bought our tickets to the winter formal during lunch."

Tyler looked at him and guilt filled his body. "Josh kissed me. I kissed back out of instinct but I didn't want to and I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."

Dallon blinked. "Oh."

"Don't hate me. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't know he was gonna do it," Tyler rambled out, his hands shaking so bad he had to put them in his hoodie pocket.

Dallon sighed. "Do you like Josh back?"

"No," Tyler replied but he didn't think he was telling the truth.

He gave Tyler a relieved smile. "Okay. I'm not mad at you then. As long as you've told him not to do so again. Tell him he needs to watch himself though."

"There's something else that's been bothering me," Tyler stammered.

"What?" Dallon asked, his face worried. Tyler felt bad because Dallon cared about him so much and he was pretty sure he was falling for Josh.

"Can we skip class? Go to the courtyard and talk?"

"You never skip class..."

"I know. But this is important."

"Okay," Dallon nodded. "We can go," he glanced down at Tyler's pocketed hands and pulled one out, gripping it tightly in support.

Tyler smiled but the guilt didn't go away. They turned to walk off and Tyler noticed Josh had been watching them, a jealous look on his face. He scowled and locked eyes with Tyler. That captivating feeling overcame Tyler once more and he felt himself let go of Dallon's hand in favor of putting both back in his hoodie pocket.

Tyler saw Josh stomp off to his next class and he shook it off as he continued to the courtyard with Dallon.

They got there and usually it would be cold out but their school's courtyard had a glass roof that could be opened and closed for the weather. They had heaters on in the winter too.

Tyler sat on a bench and instantly began pulling books out to show Dallon his discoveries. "What's all this?" He asked, sitting next to Tyler.

Tyler began explaining everything Josh had told him. Dallon listened quietly the whole time while Tyler talked.

"After he told me that, I've been doing some research," he opened one of the demon books he had checked out. The librarian had given him a very weird look. "Apparently if you use someone who isn't a virgin during a virgin sacrifice, they don't die. They're like born again and this demon takes over them. Josh is possessed by this demon thing that makes him eat girls and he's only weak when he doesn't eat. He eats about every three weeks. I've noticed a pattern.

"I'm telling you this because the cycle will land directly on the night of the winter formal this weekend. This books says the demon preys on their preferred gender by flirting with and seducing them and then attacking them. I'm scared for what's gonna happen on that night. Two girls from our school have already gone missing. I don't know if he'd go after a guy but I don't want you going to winter formal just in case. I need to be there to watch him but I'm scared he'll try to go after you."

Dallon was silent for a moment before he looked up at Tyler, an offended look on his face. "Do you seriously want to dump me that bad?"

"What? No!"

Dallon rolled his eyes and Tyler saw they were glossy. "Bullshit. You cheat on me with Josh and then make up all this shit about him so you can leave me for him. Just breaking up with me would be easier."

"No, Dal—"

"And to think I was gonna tell you I loved you," Dallon stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder, sniffling as he did so.

"You love me?"

"Yeah," he looked at Tyler, a defeated look on his face. "But you don't want to be with me and cheated on me so forget I said anything."

"Dallon, wait," Tyler grabbed his hand to stop him.

The mentioned looked at Tyler sadly. "What?"

"I promise you I'm not lying. You don't have to believe me but please don't go to this dance. Please."

Dallon tipped his hand away from Tyler. "Don't tell me what to do. Thanks for a good five months. I'll see you around."

He walked back inside and the only noise was the doors shutting behind him.

That is, until it sunk in and Tyler started crying.

---

"Aww, Ty! You look so handsome, baby! Smile!"

"Mom," Tyler groaned. "I just want to go. Please?"

"Sorry!" His mom set her phone down and pulled Tyler in for a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Make sure to take pictures with Dallon there for me, okay?"

Tyler swallowed and nodded. "I'll try."

"I love you. Be home by midnight."

"I love you too."

Tyler got permission to take his mom's car to the dance and once he got there, he instantly began looking for Josh.

He spotted him talking to a girl by the punch table, a smile on his face. Josh's hair had that same greasy and dull look and there were dark bags under his eyes. Tyler felt sick. He knew what it would lead to.

Suddenly, he saw Dallon walk in. Tyler mouth turned into a frown as he walked over to him. "I told you to stay home."

"I told you not to tell me what to do," Dallon snapped, scowling at Tyler. "Leave me alone."

"I'm just scared something will happen to you, okay?"

"I'll be fine Tyler," Dallon rolled his eyes. "Josh is harmless," he paused. "You know what? I'm gonna go over there and have a talk with him about kissing you when we were together."

Tyler's eyes widened. "Dallon no!"

However, he started walking over to Josh and Tyler went to stop him but was cut off by a his creative writing teacher. "Joseph!"

"Yeah?"

"I need your help getting more cups for the punch table."

Tyler was too nice to say anything so he followed his teacher to the teacher's lounge to get more cups.

By the time they returned and put the cups out, Tyler glanced around the room and Josh and Dallon were no where to be seen.

"Oh no," he whispered, fear overcoming his whole body.

His eyes fell to Hayley, the girl Josh had been talking to and a friend of his (the girl he'd lost his virginity to). He hurried over to her and her date. "Hayley!"

She turned and smiled. "Hey, Ty. What's up?"

"Did you see where Josh and Dallon went?"

"I saw them go out those gym doors and walk towards the football field."

"Dammit," Tyler mumbled. "Okay, thank you," he said quickly before hurrying out of the gym doors.

As soon as he was in the hallway, he was sprinting as fast as he could to the football field. He had to make sure Dallon would be okay. Tyler was very out of shape though so his lungs burned as he slowed to a stop, catching his breath and resuming running.

He kept running until he heard voices, stopping suddenly to listen.

"You know I don't usually go after boys but... this could be fun."

"Please," Dallon sobbed out.

"Are you scared?" He heard Josh condescendingly pout.

"Y-yes! I'm so scared. Please."

"Good."

Tyler listened for the direction they were coming from before taking off towards it. He continued until he made it to a clearing. He saw Josh pinning Dallon to a tree, a predatory smirk on his face.

"Josh!" Tyler panted.

The mentioned turned and smiled. "Just in time for the show, Ty!"

"What show?"

"You see," Josh began. "I've always had a little thing for you. Especially after we kissed. I found out Dallon dumped you and was going to make my move until I saw you guys talking in the gym. I just needed to make sure he wouldn't be a problem anymore. If it comes down to me not being able to have you, he can't have you either."

"Josh please," Tyler breathed out. "He won't be an issue. I promise."

"There's only one way way to be sure," he replied. "Plus I'm just so hungry."

Before Tyler could do anything, he saw a scene that made his stomach lurch. Although he could only see the back of Josh as he turned, he could see every tooth grow into razor sharp fangs and his eyes glow red as he bit into Dallon's neck.

Tyler watched him pull out blood vessels and that's when he grabbed a heavy stick from the ground and hit Josh over the head with it.

He stammered back, dropping Dallon on the ground. He turned to Tyler and although his teeth were back to normal, his eyes were still red and he growled at him. "I will tear you apart limb by limb."

"Josh, please," Tyler began to cry. "I know this isn't you. I know the real you is inside there somewhere. The human side."

Josh faltered, his eyes sad for a moment. However, they instantly went back to hungry. Tyler felt sick as he realized what just happened. That was the moment that the last piece of Josh died. The human side was surely gone. Tyler felt it.

"There is no human side," Josh snarled. "You two are being annoying. I'll go find someone else to satisfy me. Maybe even two just because I'm that hungry."

Tyler watched Josh walked off and he stood there frozen. It was like he couldn't move his legs. He couldn't stop Josh. It was over for him.

He heard Dallon let out a cough and he remembered what had happened. He forced his legs to move as he ran over to his ex boyfriend.

Tyler dropped to his knees and threw his suit jacket off, ripping his dress shirt off and pressing it to Dallon's shredded neck. "Baby," Tyler sobbed out.

Dallon coughed again and this time blood escaped his lips. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you," he mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," Tyler assured. "You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get help."

Dallon gave him a weak smile. "I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler instantly replied. He saw Dallon close his eyes. "No, Dal stay with me," he sobbed out, his hands fumbling for Dallon's phone out of his suit jacket. He went to the emergency call and dialed 911, putting it on speaker.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My friend," Tyler sobbed again. "Please."

"Sir, please stay calm. We're tracing your location now. What happened?"

"Please help him," Tyler accidentally pressed the red button as he went to move the phone. "Fuck!"

His hands were shaking too hard to even hold the phone and be able to press the right buttons. He looks over at Dallon and saw he chest wasn't moving. "Dallon?" He asked quietly.

There was no response so he put his head to Dallon's chest, not even registering that blood got all over his face.

He didn't hear a heartbeat.

"Oh my God," Tyler resumed crying. "You're dead. Oh my God," he held Dallon tightly as his body wracked with sobs.

After a few seconds he pulled back and wiped his face, undoubtedly smearing blood everywhere.

He couldn't wait for first responders to show up.

He had something else to take care of.

Josh had killed someone he cared about so much it hurt.

And Josh would continue to kill more people.

So he just had to kill Josh.

---

Tyler threw his front door open and hurried up the steps, not bothering to shut the door.

"Tyler?" His mom called.

He didn't reply as he went into his room and shut the door, locking it. He took what was left of his clothes off and changed into a shirt and jeans.

After that, he threw his backpack on the bed and quickly unzipped it before pulling out the books he had gotten at the school library and flipping to a page he remembers reading.

"...are immortal but can be killed with a knife to the heart or if heart if pulled out. Can only be killed when weak..."

Tyler remembered how Josh looked earlier. He hoped Josh was at his house and hadn't eaten. Many people's lives depended on it.

Tyler grabbed his bag and opened his door, racing down the stairs. He hurried into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knives from the block on the counter, throwing them in the bag.

"Tyler! What on earth are you doing?" His mom scolded, walking in.

Tyler turned to look at her and her eyes widened, probably at his bloody face. "I'm about to do something really, really bad but it's gonna save so many lives. I need you to trust me. Don't call the cops. Don't tell Dad. Please."

His mom blinked, nodding slowly. "Okay. I don't know what you're doing but I trust you," she paused. "Is that your blood?"

Tyler's eyes filled with tears. "No."

Kelly nodded and stepped back. "Please stay safe. Don't do anything stupid. I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler opened the door. "If I don't make it back alive tell everyone I love them."

"What?"

Tyler ignored her as he got back into the car and pulled out. He saw her standing at the doorway, a worriedly look on her face. He gave her a nervous smile but he didn't think he was coming back alive.

He parked in the street by Josh's house before getting out and making his way to the backyard.

Luckily, Josh's room is on the first floor so Tyler didn't have to get possessed by a demon to get to his room.

He never thought that would ever cross his mind.

He glanced in and saw Josh slipping a shirt on as he changed out of his suit. He turned and Tyler saw that he looked just as dead as before. Perfect.

Josh didn't notice him which was a bonus too. Tyler saw Josh walk out of the room and knew this was his opportunity.

He pressed on the window and it opened. Tyler stuck his foot in and hoisted himself in the room.

As soon as he was in the room, Josh walked back in. He stopped when he saw Tyler a smile on his face. "Hey, man. You caught me at a bad time. I was just about to go meet up with Hayley," he smirked, knowing Tyler knew what he meant.

That's when Tyler lost it. He backed Josh up onto the bed and grabbed one of the knives he moved to his hoodie pocket and took it out, holding it to Josh's throat.

Josh looked at him and started laughing. "You know that's not how that works, sweetheart. You know it'll still heal. You know exactly how to kill me," Josh flipped Tyler around in the blink of an eye so that he was pinning Tyler down. "And you won't be able to do it."

Josh looked him in the eye and Tyler found himself getting pulled in again. Josh was suddenly so captivating.

He found himself pressing his lips to Josh's, kissing him softly. Josh smiled into the kiss, his hands wrapping around Tyler's waist as he kissed harder. The knife in Tyler's hand fell to the ground as his hands moved up to Josh's curls. It was intoxicating. His plan was to kill Josh but it was just something that made him irresistible.

Suddenly, Josh was pulling the bottom of Tyler's hoodie up and Tyler let him take it off. Josh resumed kissing him and eventually started pressing kisses down his jaw and neck and collarbone.

Josh was in the middle of kissing Tyler's shoulder when he felt a sharp pain go through it. Tyler gasped and pulled back, looking at it and seeing a bleeding bite mark. "What the fuck?" He panted out, sitting up.

Josh wiped his mouth as some of the blood from Tyler's shoulder got on his lips. It was a normal bite mark so Josh's intentions weren't to maul him.

"I can't have you fucking with what I need to do to survive," he growled, roughly pushing Tyler back on the bed. "And I know for a fact that if I bite a virgin they die hours later from the bite. It won't be painful, your body will just start to shut down."

Tyler felt a sharp sting go through his shoulder. "I'm not a virgin," he groaned out from pain.

Josh let go of Tyler. "What?"

"I had sex with Dallon," he said through clenched teeth. He looked over and saw the bite start to instantly heal. His and Josh's eyes both widened. "What does that mean?" He panicked.

"I don't know," Josh replied.

Tyler looked at Josh and busted out laughing. He didn't think anything was funny. Not at all. But his emotions were all over the place and everything hurt from crying. It was genuinely hysterical laughing. He was definitely going crazy.

"Tyler...?"

Tyler just kept laughing, letting out a breath. "My best friend is demon that kills and eats people. He killed my ex-boyfriend. He's seduced me multiple times because he has weird seduction powers from being a demon. And now he just bit me trying to kill me and it started healing and neither of us know what will happen," he giggled. "What the fuck?"

Josh sat back and looked at Tyler worriedly. "You good?"

Tyler just kept laughing and shook his head. "This is real. There's no way it's real but it is."

He stood up and walked over to the backpack he dropped in the corner of Josh's room, pulling out the book he had earlier. He flipped to a page that gave him information about what happened. "When scratched or bitten one of two things can happen. A virgin will die hours later, their body shutting down or putting them through a natural death like stole or heart attack.

"A non-virgin will feel sharp pain for a moment before the bite starts to heal. The victim will receive some of the characteristics from the demon but they will not have to feed on human flesh to survive... they will be able to seduce others, have fast reflexes, and become immortal... they will also become irritable and rude and it will become increasingly worse as the demon that bit them gets weaker and weaker. As their demon gets weak they will get weak and irritable until the demon feeds. If their demon dies, they die. The affects can start to take place anywhere between 24 hours to a week..." Tyler trailed off, his face paling. "What the fuck did you just do to me?"

Josh smirked. "Sounds like we'll be best friends forever. We're literally connected. How sweet."

Tyler scowled and threw the book down. "I hate you."

"Oh well," Josh shrugged. "I don't hate you again now that you can't kill me."

"Do you actually like me?" Tyler asked. "Or were you just doing everything to fuck me over?"

Josh's face softened. "I did like you a little before, yes. I didn't think you'd like me back so I never said anything. After I kissed you though I really, really started to like you."

Tyler's face softened as well. He was stuck like this no matter what. He missed Dallon and he was still so upset he died but... there's nothing he can do about it.

"I'm going home," Tyler sighed. "I'll text you and let you know how I'm doing."

"You're just gonna leave?"

Tyler turned to look at him. "You killed my ex-boyfriend. Of course I'm gonna hold a grudge. I just can't hate you for killing people anymore though since my health relies on it."

Josh smiled slightly. "Maybe this isn't so bad."

"I gotta learn to accept it if I'm stuck like this forever."

"I'll see ya, Ty."

"Yeah whatever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 24.1K 80
NEW CHAT (1) tyler and josh started talking over the internet. fortunate and unfortunate events occur after. they meet. it's not always fine and dand...
521 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
896 34 9
Some one shots and stories that come to my mind. copyright (©) all rights reserved @sketchiing 2017 - (yet to be completed)
6.5K 373 5
A coming out story where Josh is him, and her, and sometimes them.