π™π™π™š π™Šπ™£π™š π™π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙄 οΏ½...

By xxomultifandomxoo

Olivia Stark did not expect or want to fall for the Mad Titan but you can't choose who you love ! {Infinity W... More

Loss Of A Friend
Trapped
Finally Got Out Of These Handcuffs
Mission
Reunions
The Battle On Titan
Wakanda
The Truth
Decapitated
Fat Thor ?
Time Travel
Past Thanos
Bloody Room Again
Escaping
Finale

Knowhere

3.5K 80 8
By xxomultifandomxoo

Olivia's POV

Thano's demanded that I stay by his side as he doesn't want me to run off . I couldn't stop thinking about what Alex said because there's no way Thano's is interested in me . Right ?
I decided to stick with Alex is delusional.

"What was he saying to you ?"
Thano's asked .

I decided to play the clueless card as I didn't want Thanos to hurt Alex for whatever reason .

"Nothing that concerns you"

"I don't believe you"

"Well you wouldn't"

"Tell me what he was saying Olivia"

"No"

"Looks like I will have to ask Alex myself"

My eyes widened as I knew what Thanos meant by that and I knew this couldn't end well for Alex .

"Fine I will tell you"

Thanos raised his non existent eyebrows as if gesturing for me to continue . I sighed but told Thanos what Alex told me about Thanos been interested in me . I made sure to curl my nose up whilst telling him which Thanos noticed .

"What would you do if I was interested in you?"

Now I wasn't expecting him to ask that .

"Well you wouldn't be asking that so I have no need to answer that question"

Thanos nodded . I began thinking about what I would do I would probably laugh thinking he was joking well at least I think that's how I would react .

Knowhere was a rather strange looking planet and by that I mean very strange .

Thanos went to go get the reality stone of some guy called the collector . Unfortunately I had to go with him and watch him somewhat torture the poor man and there was nothing I could do about it .

I was distracted when I heard some people whispering nearby . Curiousity overcame and I snook away knowing Thanos wouldn't notice considering he was busy with the collector .

I felt someone grab me and put me in a headlock . Now that was unexpected. I saw that the lady was green with dark purpleish hair .

"Why are you with him?"
She spat .

She must've thought I was on his side which I'm most certainly not but in all honesty it probably looked that way as I didn't really have a choice on my whereabouts.

"I'm not well I am but I have a reasonable explanation"

I took notice of the people who I presume came here with the green lady . One was a human man in a red leather jacket , one was a bug looking lady and a strong muscly looking man that was grey and red .

"Say it"
The human man demanded .

"He took me captive and decided to keep me under his watch . I was with my friends Thor and Loki before he exploded our ship and killed Loki"

"Thor ?"
The green lady and the human man said at the same time .

"Yeah that's what I said"

The human furrowed his eyebrows before saying

"Thor as in the dude that claims his the god of thunder"

"Yeah that's him"

"Well you will be glad to know that his safe considering he landed on top of our ship . What's your name?"
The green woman asked

"Olivia , Olivia Stark"

"Well I'm Gamora and that's Quill , Mantis and Drax"

Mantis smiled my way where as Drax just continued staring at Thanos with a rather angry expression .

I heard Drax mutter

"Today he pays for the life of my daughter and wife"

I put two and two together and realised Thanos or more likely Thano's army have killed Drax's wife and daughter . My heart hurt for Drax but he couldn't lunge at Thano's now it would get us all caught .

I saw Quill stand in front of Drax and tell him to stop and calm down which failed because Drax continued trying to make his way towards Thano's .

"Sleep"
Mantis whispered as she touched Drax's head .

What was she doing ? My question was answered when Drax fell asleep but crashed to the floor causing a loud bang .

I cringed as I saw Thano's throw the collector to the ground and made his way towards us . Looks like I won't be escaping any time soon .

**********************

Gamora ran at Thanos with her sword and slashed at his neck then pulled out a smaller blade and plunged it into his chest .I heard Thanos growl in pain .

"Why?"

Thanos said as he fell to his knees whilst still clutching his neck . I noticed Gamora begin crying whilst Thanos said

"Why you ? Daughter?"

She was his daughter ? She didn't seem to have been pulled apart like Nebula who he had also claimed to be his daughter.

Gamora cried some more as Thanos appeared to be dead . I was shocked to find that I found myself saddened by this and felt a tear fall down my face . Why was I crying ? He captured me after all but the sadness didn't seem to go away .

"That was quick"

Quill said at wrong moment if you ask me where as the collector was shouting

"Magnificent , magnificent"

My head snapped up as I then heard Thano's voice say

"Is that sadness i sense in you?"

I couldn't tell if he was talking to me or Gamora or both because Gamora and I was the only ones who seemed even the slightest bit saddened.

The supposed dead Thanos which was laying on the floor soon disappeared and the whole room burst into flames .

"Reality is often disappointing . Now reality can be whatever I want"

Whilst Thanos said this he reappeared very much alive with the reality Stone in the infinity gauntlet which he wore .

"You knew I'd come"

Gamora replied with no pacific tone evident in her voice .

"I counted on it . We have much to discuss little one"

Gamora reached to grab her sword but screamed when Thanos grabbed hold of her and held her in front of him knowing no one would attack him if Gamora was there .

"THANOSSSS"

I looked to see Drax running towards Thanos only for Thanos to use the reality Stone and Drax appeared as crumbling rocks where as Mantis was somewhat turned into a jack in a box .

Quill came into view and pointed his gun at Thanos .

"Let her go . You let her go"

I could see in this moment the Quill was in love with Gamora and judging by Gamora's face she loved him back .

"The boyfriend"

"I see myself more as a Titan killing long term booty call"

Quill's sentence much reminded me of myself . I could see me and Quill been pretty good friends in all honesty.

"I'm gonna blow that nutsack of a chin right of your face"

As strange as it was I could see what Quill meant when he said nutsack of a chin . I wonder how I never noticed that before . Gamora then said

"Not him ... Peter you promised"

I began to grow confused at what she said . Who else was Quill meant to shoot ? What had they promised ?

I saw Quill lower his gun down from Thanos to Gamora . I didn't exactly know why but I stuck with it as Quill and Gamora has previously planned this before hand .

"You expect to much of him daughter"
Thanos muttered .

I saw Thanos push Gamora forward . Who would do that to there own daughter ?

Quill hesitantly but as he promised Gamora still shot at her only for bubbles to come out I presume Thanos did this using the reality Stone .

"I like you"

And with that Thanos disappeared with Gamora . Mantis and Drax returned as normal but Quill however looked distraught that Thanos had taken Gamora .

"Quill I know you don't know me very well but I will help you get her back if you help me home ?"

"Climb aboard"

So Olivia has met the guardians and don't worry Olivia and Thanos will come across each other again (it's a Thanos story after all)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 191 18
This is basically an avengers react story. This is my first Avengers React fanfic ever so it's probably not the best.
316K 7.5K 81
"He may had her heart in the beginning, but that doesn't mean he has her heart in the end." Includes: Iron Man Iron Man 2 Thor The Avengers Iron Man...
418K 13.1K 30
❝these were the women who knitted pain into glory❞ [COMPLETED] [marvel cinematic universe] [alternate universe] [natasha romanoff] [SO MANY WORDING E...
31.1K 827 12
"Whatever it takes." ~Avengers Endgame~ Hi! This is a request by: @jackiebffcool. Disclaimer: I do not own any characters except for (Y/N) :)