Y.O.L.O (Boyxboy)✔

נכתב על ידי letsgohomehidee

*COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Henderson... עוד

🌷Y.O.L.O PAPERBACK🌷
🌷Hidee's shop🌷
Prologue
Chapter 1: It's just...
Chapter 2: Pistachio eyes
Chapter 3: Chicken vs Wolf
Chapter 4: Getting caught under the sheets
Chapter 5: The first dare
Chapter 6: Playing dirty
Chapter 7: Bad boy Jones
Chapter 8: Therapy with Kiwi
Chapter 9: Straightforwardness and honesty
Chapter 10: I feel ugly
Chapter 11: Hold my hand little teapot
Chapter 12: How do I reverse this feeling?
Chapter 13: Tutorial on how to forget your crush
Chapter 14: My life
Chapter 15: I could just snap you in half
Chapter 16: Do you like me?
Chapter 17: Get your hoe hands off of him
Chapter 18: Kinky Killian
Chapter 19: Got the moves like Jagger
Chapter 20: Drunk confession?
Chapter 21: Sleep with me
Chapter 22: An unhealthy relationship
Chapter 23: Casper the friendly ghost
Chapter 24: Crossdressing
Chapter 25: Husband and wife
The Cast
Chapter 26: Killian's feelings
Chapter 27: The last dare
Bonus Chapter
Sequel: W.O.L.O
~Y.O.L.O Paperback~
Important
The Class Prince #2 Paperback
♡WOLO Paperback♡

Chapter 1: Better

209K 6.8K 5.4K
נכתב על ידי letsgohomehidee

A/N: 02.06.19

This is the FIRST chapter of WOLO.

Some of you were curious to know Killian's pov so here is an EXCERPT.

I skipped most of the smexy details though. We're keeping this version pg 13 as Carter would say 😂

Apart from that, everything's the same. Enjoy loves ♡

***

P.s: my bxb book Conan The Dandelion is now available as a paperback on Amazon! You can find the link in my bio ;) it ships worldwide

🚬🚬🚬

W.O.L.O

*Killian's pov*

2 weeks later...

My teeth sunk into my lower lip as Jones sucked, my grip tightening around the leather steering wheel even though I wasn't driving. We were parked in an empty parking lot, the sun still hardly out.

I tried my best not to swear, especially in front of him, but holy shit has he gotten better.

The warmth of his suddenly mouth pulled away as he took a few shaky breaths, panting. He looked up towards me with his deep brown eyes, you know, the way a lost puppy would look at a by passer, asking him to take him home. His cheeks were a slight taint of rose, just the way I liked them, and I could tell that he was still shy around me just by the way he looked towards me in hesitation.

"Does your jaw hurt?" I asked gently.

"My mouth is too small," he murmured sheepishly. He averted his eyes to the side, pursing his lips. "And... You're too big."

I let out a small chuckle. Right, I didn't want to look like a egotistical dick but I had to admit that that boosted my ego. Maybe a bit too much.

"You want to try going deeper?" I asked, unable to help myself. His brows furrowed in worry, my offer obviously intimidating him.

"Will it hurt?" he asked, his voice reducing into a small whisper that made me chuckle once more. I brushed my thumb over his cheek, the smile on my face answering his question.

"You don't have to if-"

"N-No, I want to!" He blurted. I raised my brows and his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. My lips parted to say something, but Jones lowered his head and took my hard-on back into his mouth, making me hiss from the warmth.

After we finished, we fooled around and teased a little longer until his eyes turned towards his watch.

"We need to go to school!" he gasped. "It's already 7:30 a.m."

That was another thing that I had to adjust to.

Going to school on time.

I would have normally tried and convince my partner to stay a little longer, persuade him or her with a few kisses and flattering words, all it would take-

No Killian, get your shit together. This is Jones we're talking about.

"Right," I grunted, finally pulling away and pushing away all my dirty kinks. If only we had more time, I would have done so many things to him. But I needed to get him to school, so I quickly cleaned myself up, zipped up my pants and tightened my black belt around my waist before starting good ol' Daisy by turning the key in the initiator.

"Sorry for just now," I grumbled apologetically, about to reach out to hold his hand. But I remembered how he always got nervous when I didn't drive with two hands on the wheel so I held myself back. "Are you okay?"

"My throat hurts," he admitted, voice slightly raspy, taking a few sips from the water bottle that he took out of his bag. Shit, he looked adorable even when drinking water. "I... I hope I wasn't bad."

Bad? You were fucking amazing.

I glanced towards him, a warm smile etching on my lips as I saw his face turn slightly pink when my gaze met his.

"No, you were perfect. Like I said Jones, you always are," I murmured in a husky voice. He quickly turned the other way, face almost glued against the window to hide his face. But I could tell that he was blushing, even his earlobes turned a scarlet red.

"T-T-Thank you, you did a good job too!" He stuttered.

A good job?

I bit my lip, holding back my urge to laugh.

It was weird how Jones was changing me. I wasn't willing to throw away my entire identity and become this ideal boyfriend who only made good decisions, saving the world from poverty and famine. I still said and did what I wanted, for the most part anyway, as long as it didn't affect Jones too much. Drinking, smoking, partying, messing around and getting into trouble, I still did all of that. Just a little bit less. So in no way was I "good".

Just... Better.

I started to go to school more often too, even getting there on time. I more or less started to stop avoiding tests, which in no means meant that I got good grades. I still sucked at studying and couldn't sit on a chair for longer than 30 minutes even if my life depended on it. But hey, A+ for effort, right?

I could tell that even Jones started to change ever since we started dating, even before we did. He started going out a bit more while still remaining the straight A scholar student that he was - just one that was a little bit happier than he was before. He's become more open to doing new things and taking risks, sometimes even following me on one of my little schemes. Oh, and he's also made some new friends, which oddly included Francisco and my mom who both adored them. Maybe a little bit too much.

The ride to school was short, too short to my liking. I normally dreaded taking the road to school, but not anymore. I parked my jeep at my usual spot, the one with the widest space and shade due to the oak tree that stood in front. It was usually hard to find an empty parking spot at school unless you came extra early but this spot was always empty since people labelled it as "Killian's spot".
I never really claimed it as mine, but I wasn't complaining about it either.

Carter undid his seatbelt and grabbed his bag from between his legs while I sat in my seat, my car key still in the initiator. We had a two minute rule.

He'd always leave two minutes before I did so we weren't seen together. As much as I wanted to scream to the world that this precious boy was mine, especially to that Casper guy that he's been hanging around a lot with, Jones wanted to keep our relationship a secret, just until he was ready to tell Eshe. He told me how she didn't really like me, but I could kind of already tell even that she didn't. She's been shooting me menacing glares for a while now, followed by a disapproving scowl whenever she saw me at school. Not that it mattered or anything, I'd just give her a quick wink and smile before going on with the rest of my day.

But I agreed with Jones on the fact that it was best if we kept our relationship a secret for now. Knowing the majority of people who attended our school, well, the ones with the most power in the social hierarchy anyway, I knew how evil they could be. Seeing Jones hang around me would definitely trigger some of them, and the fact that he was an was easy target didn't help either. All in all, things didn't get pretty when they were jealous, to the point where I wondered how they could sleep at night doing the messed up things that they did to those who were unlucky enough to become their victims. Who knows what they'd tried to do to Jones? My Jones?

And as confident as I was with myself, I didn't know if I could protect him from an angry army of cheerleaders and a mob of pissed-off jocks. Besides the fact that I used to sleep around a lot also meant that I had a number of enemies who had a grudge against me and would take the first chance they could get to plot their revenge. Take Jenna as exhibit A.

"Thanks for driving me to school," he said, breaking me out of thoughts. A warm smile spread on his face and I captured the image in my mind to keep for those darker days.

"Always," I winked, trying not to show my disappointment when he opened the car door and left. I let out a small sigh, leaning my head against the headrest and staring at the roof of my jeep. A few seconds later, the door opened. I turned to the side in confusion, my eyes widening as I felt Carter's small, frail hands gently wrap around the nape of my neck as he leaned over to give me a quick peck on the lips.

Surprised, I looked into his hazelnut eyes that held flecks of nutmeg.

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you a goodbye kiss," he stuttered with a sheepish smile, turning bright red in spite of himself. "O-Okay, bye."

He quickly closed the door closed before I could reach out to touch him, scurrying away and disappearing into the school building. I sat there, speechless. I let out a loud groan, leaning my forehead against the steering wheel and accidentally honking the horn. I could hear my heart painfully beat against it, quicker and louder than it was supposed to.

I'm falling way too hard for this boy.

(End of excerpt)

🚬🚬🚬

Book 2 is COMPLETED but will NOT be available on Wattpad. It is only available on my PATREON. You can find the link to it in my profile bio.

**
I apologize to those who can't continue, but another book will be coming out on Wattpad for you in the future, I haven't forgotten about you guys!

So please be respectful and understand that the money is to help fund my studies.

I've read a lot of comments saying that you're broke.

High five 'cause so is your author :")

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.8M 116K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...
776K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
4.2M 172K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
862K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...