ใ€ŠHunterxHunter x Male! Oc ใ€‹

By Tsaka_Marshmallow

Juno, a boy who's just a mischievous carefree soul, that tries to become a hunter for fun? Or for something... More

โ™ก Oc Info โ™ก
ร— Chapter 1 ร—
ร— Chapter 2 ร—
ร— Chapter 3 ร—
ร— Chapter 4 ร—
ร— Chapter 5 ร—

ร— Chapter 6 ร—

10.5K 398 262
By Tsaka_Marshmallow

Tricky one

"So we're playing here?"
Juno looked around.

"Hoho~ yes. I hope you guys are prepared." Netero said while eyeing the boys.
Juno observed the carefree expression on his with a effortless smile and replied. "Back at you as well."
"Oho?" Netero made an amused face at the boy and laughed it off while going to one side of the room to prepare himself.

Few minutes later:

Netero lightened his clothing and now was prepared to do the showoff. He had a relatively small ball in his hands while demonstrating on how to play the game.
"Now, I'll go over the rules of the game. If you can take this ball from me, before the airship reaches its destination, you win."

'Hmm.. is he for real?' Juno thought as he stared at the old man. Juno, probably wasn't the only one who had that kind of reaction, based on the other two.
Netero turned a blind eye to the reactions he got and continued to explain.
"I believe that we're scheduled for an 8 am arrival? Well, that still gives you nine hours. You're free to attack me however you'd like. I won't touch you." Netero said while spinning the ball on the tip of his index finger.

Gon was a little dumbfounded at Netero. "Eh? That's too easy. You can't call that a game." He said while staring at the old man.
On the contrary, Killua was quietly observing Netero. Who knows what he was thinking but one fact is it wasn't a positive one.

Juno assessed the situation in his mind.
'Hmm.. easy, huh? I doubt it would be easy... with this sly old guy.' Juno had a little annoyed smile on his face then clicked his tongue quietly.
His expression changed into more of an natural smile in matters of seconds.
"Eh?~ For real? With rules like that... you're really confident aren't ya?"

"Hmm.. see it yourselves. Why not give it a try first?" Netero said.
Killua finaly got out of his silent mode and spoke. "We just have to take the ball?"
Netero quickly replied without much thoughts. "Yeah."
"Then I'll go first." Killua said with a little stoic face.
Netero:"go ahead."

Juno glanced at Killua "Really, I have no idea if he's serious or not. Well, I guess he did say that was his charm point, but one thing is fod sure. He isn't pleased at all~" He snickered a little.

It seemed to appear that only Gon had heard what Juno had said and looked at Killua. 'Hm.. really?' He thought curiously as he stood next to Juno.

With light steps, Killua walked near the old man with confidence.
Juno stared at Killua. 'His presence is light and quiet. I noticed it when I first met him but now it's more impressive. What's he gonna do?'
He thought quietly.

Killua walked around Netero as he eyed him like a predator. 'He's looking down on me.' Killua thought as he glared at the old man.
Gon was also eyeing the pair infront of him curiously until his eyes widened in suprise.
With every step Killua took around the oldman, an after images apeared one by one then, the numbers kept on increasing as he went. All of his after images seemed real and alive but only, they did the same thing.

Netero also seemed a little suprised as he let out an amused sound. "Oho?"
Even if he was a little suprised, that didn't mean he felt threatened. He still had the same relaxed pose as the looked at the stuff happening infront of him.

"I see a lot's of Killuas!" Gon exclaimed as he watched the scene without batting  an eye.
Juno's eyes were onto Killua's every move when he did that certian move.
'.. this is an after image? Illusion? Magic? It's a pretty usefull move.' Juno also seemed a little intrested but the main attraction of his attention was still on Netero. 'What Killua seem to be doing is impressive but that still didn't crack that old man, he seem to know what the kid is doing. That old fox is still the dominant presence here.'

Netero was indeed amused a little by that boy with white hair. He stared knowing at the boy's trick.
Netero:'This is an assassination technique, Rhythm Echo. Practitioners use a certian rhythm to create after-images, confusing the enemy. I am astonished that such a young child has mastered that technique.'

Suddenly as the old man was thinking, Killua took his attempts to take the ball from his hands but not that expectedly, Netero dodged it as if it was nothing.
Killua continuously took any attempts at his opponent.
The session continued for a while and still there was no major changes in it.
Killua wasn't half bad but Netero was just unreachable.
As the time went by, the methods became a little more aggresive, skills that Killua was doing were clean and fast.

With the time, Gon was even more amazed at the pair infront of him. He exclaimed loudly at the skills shown infront of him, he seemed excited.
Netero:"What? That's it?"
He said mockingly to the panting Killua and started playing with the ball with himself while disregarding Killua.

"Mocking to get more out, huh. That's a little childish." Juno said quietly but thought 'well, I'd do it as well if I was him.' Afterwards.
Gon nodded awkwardly at Juno's words with a low laught.
"By the looks of it, Killua won't be getting that ball anytime soon." Juno said as he looked at Netero and Killua.
Gon also looked at their direction and asked. "Hm, why do you think so? Killua seem to be doing well?"

Juno:"that's true but have you noticed the old man? He has done nothing so far except dodging. Killua's skills are not jokes but Netero dodges them so easily and naturally, not once he has been threatened there."
Gon took in what the pinkette said and went back to watching the two.
Juno glanced at Gon momentarily then went back to watching as well.

Killua seemed to think of an idea an immediately went to proceed his plan. He slided speedily on the ground when Netero was seemingly not on guard and kicked the old guy's leg with strong force.
Gon winced at the two. "Ouch.. Right on his pivot leg." He exclaimed while imagining the pain.

Killua stared at the old man with a confident smile while waiting for his expected reaction but that never came. One moment then two then three and finally the pain kicked in but it wasn't Netero who shouted in pain, it was the mischievous attacker, Killua.
He jumped up holding his lower leg while shouting. "Ow!!"

Netero looked down at his leg then Killua. 'He didn't hold back with that kick. If I were an ordinary person, that would have shattered my leg.'
While still in pain, Kilua looked at Netero from a near distance.
'Danm it. His legs are hard as iron.' He thought.

"Killua!" Gon shouted out to the boy. Now, it's time for the other ball of energy to try out as well.
Gon:"Tag! Tag! It's my turn!" Gon said while waving at the white haired boy.
Killua turned around to face Gon and lightly ran and passed by him while giving each other a high five.

Gon immediately started his warm up with a bright smile. Netero seemed intrested in Gon as for what he was going to do.
Netero:'I wonder what this boy will try. He appears to be a very honest boy.' He thought.
After his warm up, Gon gave a light smack on his face to freshen up and focus. "Okay!" He said determined.

With a strong first step Gon ran up to Netero. It seemed like he didn't expect much from the boy as he observed Gon but his perspective seemed to change as  Gon disappeared from the old man's sight quickly and jumped high up to the ceiling.
"Ow!" Gon immediately fell down after he hit his head pretty hard on the cieling.
Netero was quiet suprised as he stared at Gon. Gon held his head and winced on the floor.
"Pfft. How did he not know that?" Juno said with a laught.

Juno was having his time laughing at the poor boy but not everyone was happy with Gon's failure.
"Idiot!" Killua yelled at Gon on the floor.
"We know that you can jump really high! Control your strength! For a moment, the old man relaxed his guard!" He said it like a child throwing tantrums while folding his arms.
Gon stood up with a helpless smile and walked around to recover.

Netero seemed to have gained some knowledge on Gon, he no longer took him as lightly as before.
Gon:"hah, I messed up there." he said a little embarrassed.
Juno sat comfortably on the floor while watching. 'It seems like they haven't really noticed this early on. They're still a little green I guess.' He thought while leaning back to the wall.
Netero seemed a little pleased but at the same time a little threatening at the moment when his eyes narrowed slightly.
'They should keep me entertained until the morning.' He said in his head.

After a long while:

Killua and Gon were playing the game for a while and it was apparent that there was no progress.

"You boys are getting anywhere. Why not attack simultaneously?" Netero teased mockingly with an amused expression.
Just like was Netero asked, Gon and Killua attacked simultaneously, there has been a good progress with that but still not the wanted outcome.
Now was after the last close call.

Gon was amazed at Netero but on the other hand, Killua looked pissed and his eyes were telling it all.
Killua closed his eyes for a moment and collected himself back and stood up.
"Forget it, I give up. I lose!" He said with an irrated tone.
Gon:"eh?"
Netero glanced at Killua as he walked up to the door.
Gon:"Why? We still have time left. And just now, we came really close."

Killua sighed and picked up the cloth he threw on the ground then looked back at Gon. "Jeez, you really have no clue, do you? The old man has barely even used his right hand and left leg."
Gon:"what?!" He seemed genuinely surprised at the fact.
Killua continued his words. "-But we're still powerless against him. We could chase him around for a year, and never take the ball from him."

"Oh, you figured it out? And here, I thought I'd fooled you two." Netero said with not much of an extra emotion naturally.
Gon:"So that's what he was doing..."
Killua turned around and walked to the door while saying.
"Anyways, let's go." He said.

"I'm gonna stay and try out a little more." Gon said.
It seemed Killua wasn't really fond of Gon's answer so he shifted to Juno immediately without saying much.
Juno payed no heed to Killua's emotion. "I'm staying as well~"
Killua brushed his hair backwards with his fingers a little frustrated. "Fine, suit yourselves." He said with an aloof tone.
He started walking away, on the inside his mood was worsening quickly.

"Don't get grumpy like that, I'll join you in at night~" Juno said with cooing tone.
That momentarily made Killua pause but he said nothing and walked away.
"Ah, so cold. I was expecting much cuter reaction~" Juno said a little disappointed.

Gon just let out a hesitant laugh and continued the game with Netero.
Even tho Juno was the one to encourage the boys to participate in the game, it seemed like he wasn't going to join the game anytime soon.

Juno payed less attention to the fight as he immersed himself in his thoughts.
'Killua Zoldyk, I'd recognize that family name anywhere. Top assassins for generations is it? He certianly has skills and smarts but kid is still a kid. His pride as a prodigy assasin gave him arrogance and that arrogance made him ignorant to somethings. From the beginning to the end he underestimated the old man. I wouldn't really want to mess with him but at the same time I wouldn't really want him on my team at crucial point.'

Killua's P.O.V:

Killua was walking away from the few unfortunate people's corpses with his head hanging low.

His eyes were sunken and dark, one word to describe his gaze was dangerous. He slid his hands back in to his pockets. 'If I stayed there any longer, I would've killed that old geezer.' He thought while a little bit of his concealed blood lust seeping out.

He went back to processing all of what happened. What Juno said at the last moment flashed into his mind. His reaction was still a little monotonous 'What is he thinking saying things like that out loud.' He sighed a little but nonetheless, he wasn't unpleased with it.
'Now that I think about it, Juno probably knew the out come far earlier than me. That wouldn't explain why, Netero said two.' He stopped infront of a door and pushed it open.
The room was quiet and dark, no one was there except him.
'This room would do for tonight.'
He walked and sat on the ground while leaning on the wall with his back.
A nap after a work out wouldn't be bad.

Back to Juno and the others:

Time went by fast and without noticing it, Gon had already passed out on the floor.
"He passed out fast." Juno said while abusing Gon's left cheek with his lolipop stick.
"It's only us left now. Boy, you gonna try?" Netero's line of vision was only focused on Juno now.

"Hmm? What do you think?" Juno said with a bright smile.
Netero didn't give a response and just hummed. 'This one seem a bit tricky than the other two.' Netero momentarily glanced at the sleeping Gon, just during that time he felt a strong gush of wind towards him.
Netero immediately jumped high up and did back flip while locating Juno.
"You little-"

Juno was seen doing a hand stand right below Netero and he was aiming his kick right at the old man's face, which Netero had to avoid.
Netero spinned in the air and changed his position and did jump on the cieling and bounced into a safe space, so he thought.
A jacket was thrown into his face, blocking his sitght of view. He took one big step back only to realize that the floor was filled with ball shaped rock candies that are abnormal hard.
Because of a moment of carelessness, Netero was now falling backwards with ball still in his hands.

Netero felt the boys fleeting image behind him, trying to snatch the ball so he threw the ball at the cieling blindly because of the still on the air jacket.
But after a moment of realise, something didn't feel right so Netero sprinted up and snatched the ball and the jacket in the air quickly.
Netero was indeed a little suprised to find Juno falling from the cieling while aiming for the ball.
"Ah.." Juno seemed a little suprised to be facing Netero as well.

With that Netero quickly distanced himself in high speed from the boy.
The boy swiftly landed on the floor with a squatting pose.
Juno's expression was disappointed indeed. "Tch, there goes my one chance." 

"Ha..That was close." Netero said while massaging his neck.
Juno stood up and took up his jacket and wore it. "Well, I just did my homework on this~"
Netero:"Oho? That last move was unexpected one. After image was it?"
Juno thought for a second and answered with his usual carefree tone. "Hmm, more like a knock off from Killua's move. I think."

Juno dusted his clothes off while fixing himself up.
"You gonna stop now?" Netero asked.
Juno:"Well, I don't really see much chance it. And plus, the outcome is obvious."
Netero:"I see. So you're giving up since there is bo chance for you to win."
Juno grinned a little. "It wasn't whether I would win or not, it whether you would let me win or not. I thought that there would be a chance that you would let me take the ball if you were entertained enough~ Alas it seem not."
Juno finished fixing himself up and turned around.

He walked straight to the door and and exited after saying.
"Well anyways, I'm out. Bye bye~" he said while humming a cheerful melody in his mouth.

Netero stayed quiet and sighed after a while. 'A tricky one indeed.' He looked at the peacefully sleeping Gon on the ground to the clock hanging on the wall.
"Participants this time sure is promising. I should tell the pilot to slow down the speed a little bit."

Juno's P.O.V:

Juno was walking down the hallway while digging through his pocket.
Soon he took out one lolipop.
"Ah.. I sacrificed all of your other family there... I'm sorry~" He said with a remorseful look on his face to the motionless lolipop.
He took put the wrapping of the candy and popped it into his mouth.

"I have to find Killua now right? I did tell him that I'd do so after all. Since I'm a good person, I should keep my promise." He said mischievously with a righteous nod at himself.

He continued his short journey of finding Killua while talking to himself.
"Maybe, i should've brought Gon..?"

___________________________

🌹Name 3 characters that you want Juno to have a Bl moment with!🌹
.

.
.
.

Hi! So as I've posted, I'm doin the updates in the following order.
1. HxH
2. Diabolik lovers
3. Lookism
4. Brothers conflict

I hope you liked this chapter!
I love it when you guys comment soo please comment! ♡
Thanks for all the support and love, I appreciate it and it actually really boosts my motivation to write!

Andways, Thank you cuties~
See ya in the next Chapter!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...