FREQUENCIES.

By sapphicsly

The new girl, Jade Anderson has moved to Lakedale, New Jersey after being adopted into a rich family. With he... More

FREQUENCIES
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅғᴜʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅɪsᴛʀᴜʙᴀɴᴄᴇs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ﹕ ɪɴᴛᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ﹕ ᴅᴇsᴏɴᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ﹕ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS (UPDATED)

CHARACTERS

125 2 0
By sapphicsly

Jade Anderson

Jade Anderson has been adopted into a strictly religious family with barely any type of freedom. They always had tried to dictate her future rather than appreciate her musical voice. She's always been told to bottle up her feelings and takes it out with a couple of drinks in her system. At school, she's twice as stubborn and sarcastic. 

Played by Brittany O'Grady

Valerie Montgomery

The most popular girl in Lakedale High. She puts on the facade of the h.b.i.c. for her boyfriend to keep her reputation and hide her sexuality. She is captain of the soccer team. She tends to bump heads with Jade, but for what reason? Even she feels like something is definitely weird with the new girl. She just does not know why.

Played by Meg Donnelly

Nathaniel Coleman

Jade's adopted brother, who is around the same age and grade as her. Their parents want nothing more but for Nate to show Jade the ropes, but when it comes to reality, Jade is the one to always watch his ass. They don't get along, but she can't help but feel sympathy for the male. Their parents' standards were just too high. He has a huge crush on Ivy but she has her eyes on someone else. 

Played by Eric Osbourne

Bradley Johnson

The most popular jock in Lakedale. His charisma and dream football career is what got him the position of the school quarterback. He would do anything to keep his image, not caring what kind of damage is in his way.  He keeps his girl Valerie on a tight leash. 

Played by Peyton Meyer

Ivy Rivas 

Ivy was barely noticed by anyone as she tried to take Valerie's title, but failed at every single attempt. She just wanted to get the perfect guy and be better than Valerie. This all changes when she befriends the new girl. She's falling hard for Bradley and has her head too far in the clouds to notice Nate.  

Played by Amanda Arcuri

Zachary Montgomery

Zach is the founder of the misfit squad, or how he likes to proclaim himself as the face of the club. As much as he envies his older sister's fame, he tries to come up with a plan to make a great reputation for himself and his best friend's since kindergarten. He has a HUGE crush on the new girl.

Portrayed by Ethan Cutkosky

Travis Johnson

The brawn of the misfit club. He is the youngest Johnson and is the most pessimistic of the group. He tries to control his anger by channeling it towards sports like his older brother but he feels just as invisible. The only person he has his eye on is Ivy, who seems to see right through him. 

Played by Dylan Everett

Wyatt Rivas

The brains of the misfit club. He is the younger brother of Ivy. They don't really seem as close as they were in high school. He's always been there for his friends. Even though he has already came-out as bisexual to his closest friends, he has yet to tell his family. In fear of the group falling apart, he decides to keep his secret of falling for one of the squad members, which so happens to be Travis. 

Played by Jason Genao

Olivia Martin 

The guardian of the misfit club; She's always made sure that the boys always stuck together. She met Zach in the first grade and has always stuck by his side ever since. She confided in the squad last year and came out around the same time Wyatt did. She knows that he has feelings for Travis but she always made sure that he never got hurt. She's always felt sympathy for Travis but usually cheered him up when he was down. She always puts focus on the squad rather than her own well-being. She is completely clueless about her future. 

Played by Kaitlyn Dever

WRITERS NOTE:
Hello all, It's really sad news to hear about the recent passing about Cameron Boyce. He was an amazing actor and did a lot for the community. May he rest in peace. In respect for him and his family, I decided to recast the role of Zachary Montgomery. He will now be played by  Ethan Cutkoskyy.
Also, in addition, I've added more characters to the cast. Please let me know what you beautiful people out there think of this book. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
189K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
94K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
88.4K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...