The violin that was sacrifice...

By foxgirl7895

'Your partner is Min Yoongi.' The teacher said. 'Well I hope he is good.' Raising my eyebrows I huffed. - The... More

The day we met
Story
The start
Coffee
Live?
Party fever
Dinner
Heavy
Pianist
Time to go
Missed you
The violin
Star

Prologue-

173 3 0
By foxgirl7895

As I walking through the halls with my violin in my hand I almost stormed into the room.

'Oh hey Y/N, What's wrong?' My classmate asked me with a frightened look on his face as he saw mine. 'Why did I get assigned with a student from another class whom I don't even know?'

As he scratches his head and laughed nervously he wiggles in his chair. 'Ah hm w-well.' He looked away awkwardly. 'Well what?' I started to lose my temper and it was hard for me to do so.

'The teacher found you where the one that needed a challenge he told me.' As my eyes winded in shock and annoyance I let my bow dangle on the tip of my finger. 'Well what the actual string do I get that for? A "challenge" hu? God damn it! My scholarship depends on this end project.' Rubbing my hand trough my face I frowned and sighed heavily as I knew I was screwed.

'Thanks for telling me.' Looking back up to my classmate he smiled and went back to his book.

Walking out of the classroom with a long face I headed back to my practice room.

"I'll need to find him to start working on the end project~" Still with my violin in my hand I hummed my piece I was practicing for the next concert this weekend.

Reaching the practice room I was practicing in I felt a sense of relief come over me as I knew I could go home in an hour. Self-study was my favorite thing to do but doing it a whole day sucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 25 24
Min Yoongi, a music producer, falls in love with a pianist, after hearing her play the same pain he does. Status: Completed ✅️ Parts: 23
116K 4.7K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
3.3K 233 43
"Don't you see? They're out there, waiting for us! They sit there, all eyes watching the stage, wanting something more than a machine. They don't wan...
426K 17.4K 30
min yoongi plays piano at your uncle's cafe every tuesday & thursday. you have the privelege of watching him slowly become a star. too bad love becom...