My Personal Maid

By Diggytwin

Camryn has it all cause her parents are drug lords, Camryn was such a badass girl growing up she didn't have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Funeral
6 Weeks Later
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
2 Months
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Back Home & Kidnap
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2 Weeks Later
Chapter 20
Final Chapter

Los Angeles

136 4 0
By Diggytwin

Camryn Pov

Today is the day I live to go to Los Angeles to do modeling photo shoots so I got up and pack my bags and I turn on my beats pill and play Ty Dolla $ign songs and went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Prodigy Pov

I found out what was going on with Prince that dude at Prince football practice was the dude that wanted to kill Camryn and he wanted Prince to do a favor for him which is put his son on his team. I was hella pissed off when I found out cause I don't like people messing with my family and friends so I start making a plan to take this nigga down without getting Camryn and Jacob killed. Even find out if he had a bunch of guys watching us.

Roc Pov

I was happy that I got Camryn and she is all mines but last night I got a text from Prod saying he has something to tell me when I read what he texts me I was pissed the fuck off I told Prod I would help him take this nigga down cause ain't nobody touching her or my family. I went to the trap and told the guys everything and I told them we have to act like we don't know and do our usual thing.

Jacob Pov

I don't know if I can keep doing this cause I am hella scared I feel like this nigga is going to shoot every time he speaks to me and ask me questions I really want to tell Camryn what is happening but I can because of this nigga and the police say they can't do anything so I was stuck until Prod text me telling me him and Roc is going to help me and Camryn I was happy cause I was not ready to die.

Camryn Pov

I had locked up my house and got in the taxi and told the taxi man to drive me to the airport and when I got there I ran cause my flight was boarding now, I check everything in and got on my flight. 4 hours and 32 minutes we had landed in Los Angeles so I got off and went to go get my bags and find a taxi driver to drive me to my hotel so I can have a good night sleep.

Lydia Pov

I was in my bed sleeping when Prod came in and wake me up saying babe I have something to tell you when he told what this dude did to Camryn parents and wants to do to her I start crying cause she is like a sister to me I can't lose her am all she has now since her parents are dead, I told Prod we have to tell her and he was like you are going to LA right and I was like yeah and he was like when you get there sit down and talk to her cause this is serious. I was upset now that this guy wants to kill her the only family I got.

Lucas Pov

Prince has been doing good I have people watching him to keep eyes on him and so far he hasn't told anyone and he is keeping his end but what he doesn't know is all that I told him was a lie except killing her parents, as soon as Camryn gets back from Los Angeles I am going to kidnap her ass and torture her and have a talk to her about how her parents killed my parents but for now I am having Prince think I am not doing anything to the girl he loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 322 34
Meet Luciana (Lucie) , full name Luciana May Mendez, born into a pretty broken family, all her parents wanted to do was drink booze and do drugs, hav...
70.6K 3.7K 38
When your father's the most feared man on the streets of California, you've only got two things to do. Respect him and pay attention. That's what six...
13.2K 434 22
Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the story to present it. Being that girl you got...
3.8K 357 78
**Main character IS Ed Sheeran with a changed name!** "Nate..." I called to him after he stood up. I stood up and got close to him. "I DO want to kis...