Domination ♛ h.s

Av Sophia1DLove

“Do you believe in fate?” Mer

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t

n i n e

451 14 3
Av Sophia1DLove

Harry’s Pov

Someone like me would come across as someone who has lots of friends, but that isn’t particularly true. I have friends, but they’re all fake son of a bitches. Of course, they’d never tell me they only hang out with me because of my money.  

The only person I can actually call a ‘real friend’ is Alice Wood. I’ve known her while we were still working out our lives. We helped each other reach our career, hers being a model and mine owning my own company. She was the only one I could really trust, and the only one I could tell anything too. The only one who I can share secrets to. Surprisingly, the only sexual thing Alice and I have done was hook-up, but it felt so wrong. She was like… another sister to me.

No one would understand how I really feel, because I’m the only one who feels it. And basically the whole reason why I’m so drawn to Brooke is because she treats me different. She treats me with negativity which I’ve never been treated before – or in a while, I guess. Being with Alice was real.

We were honest with each other, but unlike Brooke, she feels the opposite of Alice. It’s all a new feeling and I crave it. It’s fucking weird, I know. I never know when people are actually being real with me. Everyone basically worships me, which is just incredibly weird because I treat everyone like shit. It’s like people are just so blinded with the whole concept of money to not realise the way they act, and the way people treat them. I wouldn’t treat people like this without a reason.

Of course, Alice doesn’t worship me like all the other stupid people out there, but she’s only 50% honest. If she likes something, she’ll tell you, can if she doesn’t she just won’t. She’s more ‘if you don’t have anything to say, don’t say it at all’ type of person.

By the end of our dinner, I’ve learnt a decent amount about Brooke. I don’t know if she still thinks of me in a bad way, but I hope not. She’s the type of girl everyone wants to be friends with.

Deep down, beneath my asshole ways, I’m still human. I’m sick of all this. I love what I do, but hate the attention. Why did I even get attention? I’m not famous. I’m rich.

Tonight made me forget about all the money, fake friends and spotlight. It was exactly what I needed. And apart from Alice, it’s the first time I didn’t have to think about H.Styles Enterprises, or have someone mention my business. It made me want to be with Brooke a lot more.

-

“Welcome, Mr Styles,” Candace greets. I give her a small nod as she walks to my side with her clip board.

“What’s on today,” I say – not ask, while walking into my office.

I take a seat on my office chair and start up my computer.

“Well, you have a meeting with Mr Payne and 11:30, to confirm the partnership. Then Mr Dawn wants to talk to you straight after,” she answers on the other side of my desk.

I nod. “Thanks, now leave,” I command.

She nods, smiles and leaves, leaving echoes of her heals clicking on the floor.

It was only 11:00pm so I had time to prepare all my documents. It was a bit hard, I was still thinking about Brooke. I haven’t known her for even a week, but I’ve never felt like this about any other woman before. It sounds extremely fucked up. Way too fucked up for me. I mean, I don’t like her in that way. I guess I just really want to be friends.

I take deep breaths and try to block her thoughts from my head.

-

My phone rings causing me to jump a bit.

“Styles,” I answer.

“Mr Styles, Mr Payne is here,” Candace’s high voice comes through. “Send him in,” I say then hang up.

A minute later, someone knocks on my door.

“Come in,” I call out.

“Liam,” I greet, standing up and extend my arm “Harry,” he nods and shakes my hand.

“Please, sit,” I tell him. I walk back to my chair and rest my elbows on the table and lean forward.

“So, you read all the paper works?” I ask.

“Yes, I did. It sounds good and it looks like both our companies can benefit from this. It works well for me,” he replies.

“Good, good,” I tell him. “No problems then?” I questions.

“Yes, actually. Well, it’s not a question, it’s more like a demand,” Liam says.

“What is it?”

“I don’t want this to be publicised. People can know, but I don’t want it all over the magazines and what not. I don’t need people harassing me about our business,”

“Of course, no problem. I’ll speak to my publicist. I agree,” I respond. “Let’s sign it, shall we? I’ve already signed mine so all we need is yours, and we’re official business partners”

 “No man, I haven’t.”

Liam takes out the paper work and sets it on my desk. “Do you have a pen?” he asks.

I give him a company pen and he takes it, flipping to the very last page.

He pauses for a bit and looks up at me. I give him a slight encouraging nod. He looks back down and signs the paper.

I pick up the phone and press #1 on speed dial. It rings and Candace picks up.

“Bring me my finest champagne,” I say and hang up, before she could say anything.

“Let’s sit on the couches, shall we,” I say and walk over to the couch. Liam follows and sits on the opposite couch.

Candace comes in with the finest wine I own and two champagne glasses. She pours a decent amount in both glasses and puts the bottle back down.

“Anything else?” She asks politely.

“No. You can leave,” I say.

We both pick up a glass each.

“To our partnership,” I say.

“Our partnership,” Liam says as we tap our glass together.

-

After Liam left, I couldn’t stop myself from grinning. This partnership only meant that my business would get even bigger and stronger than it already is.

I drink some more wine in my chair with my feet up on the table, wondering when I’ll see Brooke again. I just hope she wants to see me again.

-

“Harry,” Frank – my publicists barges in my office

“Frank,” I nod. “Wait, before we start, Payne and I have signed out partnership. That will not be publicised.” I continue.

“That’s fine. But we need to talk about a lot of things. I’m not happy,” he says.

I heavily sigh. “Shut the door.”

“What is this?” he asks and slams the Celeb Goss magazine on my desk. It was the one of Brooke and I the night of the Victoria’s Secret show.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay out of the media and all the attention? And this is so much worse than usual. It shows you getting yelled at and slapped in public! What is the cause of this?” He raises his voice.

“Don’t fucking raise your voice at me,” I demand.

“S-sorry, Harry. But please explain,” he says in a more gentle voice.

“It’s nothing. We worked it out, everything is under control. Just leave it,” I say.

“Who is she?” He asks.

“No one, just let it go,” I say. The last thing I needed was him harassing Brooke behind my back.

“Fine. But I’m being serious Styles. Stop fucking up. As much as you hate all the attention, everyone else doesn’t. They worship you. Stay out of the media and all the gossip for a while, it will do you good,” Frank says.

“I mean, I don’t get it. I’m not a celebrity, why am I a part of all this shit?”     I complain.

“I can only assume it’s become of your looks and the money. I know it’s hard to be followed and broadcasted sometimes but you just have to deal with it, and learn to stay out of it for a while. This means no partying, and girls. At least not being seen with them.” Frank explains.

“I’ll try,” I tell him.

“No, Harry. Please just do.”

“I’ll try.” I say again.

Frank looks at me sceptically.

“Fine, try. But this isn’t my life, it’s yours, so be careful. You know how people treat you. And just remember that you don’t want this, so please, please, I’m saying this as a friend, try your best to get all the attention off you. Maybe just stay hidden for a bit, I don’t know. You decide, it’s your choice.”

Hmph, you’re no friend, I think to myself. You’re my publicist. You’re paid to say all these things and do shit for me.

“And I really hope everything is under control with that girl. We don’t want her selling out stuff.”

“Trust me, it is.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii, I wrote this like days ago but I had to make sure it was like exactly how I think you guys should see Harry idk. I'm not completely sure if it makes sense or if it's going too fast but if you think so please let me know!!

And I've been watching Teen Wolf while I edit this so if it's not 100% edited then I apologise lol.

Hope the chapter/story makes sense so far and if it confuses you or you have any feedback please let me know!

Daddy above/on the side :)))

COMMENT and VOTE please xx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.7K 329 33
Is anything in your life a coincidence?
279K 2.2K 25
just some imagines about Harry Edward Styles. ❣️ #16 - onedirectionimagines #76 - harrystyles #1 - harrystylesimagines #1 - 1dimagines
3.7K 37 24
1K 3 35
Harry styles imagine