FRIENDSHIP TRIP | KTH 18+ [RE...

By TALENTEDBTS

In which a friendship trip makes best friends notice that they've been in love for too long and never actuall... More

Intro
REWRITING ♡ [READ THIS]
the F concept

One ⋆ F(ate)

5.8K 132 100
By TALENTEDBTS

CHAPTER ONE

F(ate)
____________________

[Y/N]

I open my eyes slowly and see arms wrapped around my waist. Still, I feel kinda cold... I guess the weather isn't that good today.

As I turn to the side, I spot a sleeping Taehyung, and smile instantly. I almost forgot he slept over last night. So cute. I caress his cheek sweetly, trying not to wake him up, and cuddle myself on his naked chest to warm up. Surprisingly, he is so warm that I instanly feel sleep taking over me again.

How can he be that warm when it's freezing?

[Author]

Well, you must be confused. Let me explain everything to you:

Lim Y/N is a girl who lives with her single mother on Seoul, Korea. She's half british, and speaks both english and korean fluently. Her dad passed away too soon and the only male figure she completely leans on is Kim Taehyung, her best friend.

Yes, best friend.
They are very clingy towards each other and have such a special friendship.

Y/N constantly says fate brought them together, because he showed up just when she needed the most: Y/N missed her dad so much... but Tae stood by her in those difficult moments.

They feel comfortable around each other, sleep on the same bed, have endless sleepovers, go out together, eat together, study together. At first, their parents weren't too sure about liking the friendship, but got used to it as they saw how much they meant to each other.

Y/N's mother, Mrs. Lim, loves him. She truly does. Taehyung's parents love Y/N too, they even want her to be their daughter-in-law in the future... but that remains as a secret.

Y/N and Taehyung have been friends for 5 years and never had a serious fight, only some small or joking ones. They trust each other and they are always together, constantly being mistaken as couple.

Yes,
they love each other.
In what way? Well, you're about to discover next.

[Y/N]

My alarm rings, making me startle and sit immediately on the bed. Taehyung sighs and I reach the nightstand to stop the alarm, "Fuck, Y/N. I almost had a heart attack."

I giggle and bend down in order to press a quick peck on his cheek, "Good morning".

Taehyung smiles at me and mouths a "good morning", while trying to wake up properly. Laying down, he rubs his eyes. I laugh at his messed up hair, puffy eyes and sleepy face, but then I remember I'm probably looking worse than him. Shit.

"It's so damn cold!", I say, hugging myself. It was impossible not to be feeling freezing at this point... but Taehyung laughs at me, saying "Then you shouldn't sleep in tank top and shorts, stupid."

I pretend to be offended and touch my chest with both of my hands, "Ouch! Okay, call me stupid." I lay down again, but this time far away from Taehyung, turning my back to him. I hear him sigh, "I'm just kidding, Y/N. Don't be mad at me!"

He tries to hold my hand but I push his hand away. He giggles, coming closer to me and whispers "Baby~", while turning me to face him.

I stare at Taehyung with the most annoyed face I could ever try to make, but he only smiles and pokes my cheek, "I'm just kidding, darling.", he says, "You know that if you're cold I can warm you up."

And damn, I know I shouldn't, but I unwittingly smile back... I love his smile so much.

With that, he pulls me even closer, making me cuddle on his chest and pats my hair. Just when I was ready to sleep again, the door opens.

My mom smiles and gets in my room, throwing a pillow at us, "Hey, you two are late! We're leaving in 40 minutes. Tae's parents are already here."

We hear footsteps coming near the room and Mrs. Kim appears next to the doorstep, saying "Get up! We need to leave as soon as possible. You don't want to be late to meet your friends at the beach resort, right?"

I shake my head as a "no" and start moving to get out of Taehyung's embrace, but he pulls me back, "We will be downstairs in a minute, I just need to speak to Y/N real quick!"

Mrs. Kim laughs when she notices her son sleepy face, so she nods. My mom gazes down at us once again, but she eventually gives up on trying to get us out of the bed, pulling Mrs. Kim by her hand to leave the room, "Fine, but you need to get up in 5 minutes and eat breakfast."

Taehyung winks at her, making both our moms laugh, and sweetly says, "We will."

Mrs. Kim pulls my mom out of the room, closing the door. After a few seconds, when we don't hear them anymore, Taehyung looks straight into my eyes with his worried ones.

"What is it?", I ask. His mouth opens and closes a few times, until his hand moves from my waist to my back, caressing it softly as he asks, "You won't leave me alone in the trip, right? I mean- There are other people too"

We were going on a trip together to a beach resort:
Me + my mom, Mrs. Lim.
Taehyung + Mr. and Mrs. Kim.
Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi with their parents.

[A/N: I chose these members because they will have important roles in this story, but I love all members unconditionally and equally)

My mom and Tae's parents agreed to go together and booked a motor home, so we could have some rest... It was a 10-hour-long road trip and we would meet the others right at the beach resort.

Raising one of my eyebrows in confusion, I say "What do you mean? We're going together!". He looks straight into my eyes again, this time whispering, "Well, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi will be there too... and I know you love to spend time with them."

I smile at him, saying "Of course I do, they are cool."

Tae cups my cheek with one of his hands, sighing again, and asks "But don't leave me, right? This is supposed to be our friendship trip!"

A friendship trip is something me and Taehyung have been planning for almost 1 year... We agreed to travel together and do everything with each other.

I smile at his worried expression, noticing once again how much this guy enjoyed being with me, and whisper, "I won't leave you, silly. I bet you're the one who's going to leave me alone! They are best friends with you, not me. The only one I'm close to is Yoongi."

Tae glares at me when I mention I'm close with Yoongi, but, as soon as he notices I'm honestly not leaving him alone, he giggles, " I won't leave you alone, okay?" His lips make their way to my forehead and he pecks it softly.

I smile at the sensation. My heart beats fast, "Kim Taehyung?"

He looks at me again with a questioning look on his face. I smile at him, bringing my hand up to do a little finger heart, saying "I love you."

He holds my hand and smiles at me, whispering back "And I love you."

Tae's other hand reaches for my hair, pats it slowly, looking into my eyes and then frowns, "We're so soft, I'm honestly surprised"

I nod, laughning, and start leaving his embrace to walk towards my closet, "Then let's get up, softie. We need to leave soon."

[...]

I take my tank top and shorts off in the closet, absolutely not minding Taehyung in the room. I didn't need to close the door because I knew he wouldn't come here without asking me, because there's a thing called respect in our friendship. Real and genuine respect.

I stand just in my underwear and start searching for the right clothes. As I find something interesting, I take it and bring it to the room.

Taehyung is laying down, focused on his phone, "Tae, give me some help."

He notices me and put the phone down, gazing at me, while I say "Do you think this is comfortable to travel?"

He looks at the clothes in my hands with an "I don't know" face and gets up, looking for something in the room. As he finds it, he comes near me, asking "Do you want to wear my shirt?"

One of his many black, plain t-shirts.

I nod because I love his shirts. They are kinda oversized for me, even though we are almost the same height, and really comfortable. I take it from him and immediately put it on, smiling.

"But now, how about the shorts?", I ask. Taehyung walks into my closet and picks up random shorts, giving them to me, stating "It doesn't really matter what you choose, the shirt will cover it."

I nod and put on the shorts he gave me. Tae takes my hand and start leaving the room... but I remember something, "Oh wait."

I look around for my suitcase and it's not in the room.

"Tae's dad might have taken them downstairs already" - I think.

A chill runs down my spine when I think of Tae's dad getting into the room and seeing we cuddling like that. My head spins.

Tae looks confused at me and I mouth him a "nevermind".

I take my purse and put my phone & my charger in it, looking around to see if I forgot something... And then remember I did, running to my closet.

"What is it, Y/N? Do you need any help?", he asks. I smile and answer, "No, I don't."

Opening my underwear drawer, I take my new black lingerie from out of it, putting it into my purse. I bought it these days and I was feeling confident enough to wear it... what is actually rare. I'm not that confident with my body.

I actually don't know why, but the style of it kinda reminds me of Tae. I guess it's because he told me he likes black underwear once.

"I just forgot something", I say, coming back next to him. He grabs my hand once again, opens the door, asking "Oh... and what is it?"

I shake my head in indifference and say, "My new lingerie set."

Taehyung only nods, pulling me downstairs by the hand.

The first person I see is Taehyung's dad. He smiles at me and I immediately blush, trying to let go of Tae's hand, but he tightens his grip on it.

It's not that Taehyung's dad doesn't know we are usually like this, because he does know, but I still feel kinda uncomfortable... after all, my dad is not here anymore.

Tears gather in my eyes, but I hold them back when getting closer to Mr. Kim. I didn't want him to think something was wrong.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim", I greet him. He looks at our hands together and smiles, messing with my hair. I smile back, "Good morning, Y/N. Are you excited for our trip?"

I nod, very happy about it.

"Both of you are gonna love it! I can't show you the place yet because we want to surprise you", he says. Taehyung's eyes widen and he aska, 'Surprise us? Why?"

Mr. Kim giggles, pecking his son's forehead, and answes with a simple "It is your trip right?"

Both of us nod and Taehyung hugs my waist in a quick move. I bow to Taehyung's dad, and then we walk to the kitchen, unaware of Mr. Kim's knowing eyes watching us.

____________________

Author Section
____________________

Hi, I'm back :)

I don't really know when the next chapter will be uploaded, but it won't take that long, I promise.

Thank you for all of your supporting and kind messages for me, asking me not to give up and keep the story. It means a lot.

See you all soon, right?
Leave your comments below and vote for this chapter in order to help me!

Thank you ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
418K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...