WALK IN THE PARK 🏃 GAROU

By -beyan

Walk in the park ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀɴ ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈ This is a short story for you and the Hum... More

一 ❥ one
二 ❥ two
三 ❥ three
四 ❥ four
五 ❥ five
六 ❥ six
七 ❥ seven
八 ❥ eight
❥ omake

九 ❥ nine

5.5K 240 158
By -beyan

You sighed and got out of the car. Luckily, you all managed to go home after what happened in the airport.

Now, you're having a Christmas party with King's friends. The party consists of Saitama, Genos, King, Metal Bat, Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Bang, Bomb, Mumen Rider, Sonic, Garou and some other S class heroes. It's held in Bang's dojo.

It was a great party, though there were some villains, it went pretty smooth and everyone had fun. You're sitting beside the wall throughout the party. Bat would sometimes sit beside you and start a conversation.

Like, he'll ask you why are you beside a window, your answer is that if something got out of hand, you'd jump right through it. That'll be an easy escape.

You sighed, taking a sip of (favorite drink) from the plastic cup. You glanced in the spacious room.

You saw your brother is currently beating Saitama in a game, while Sonic still attempting to kill the bald man. Fubuki restraining drunk Tatsumaki from stabbing Zombie man with Kamikaze's (Atomic Samurai) katana. Bang, Bomb and Kamikaze drinking sake in the corner. Mumen rider being a wallflower just like you. Genos cooking a new batch of food with Puri looking at him with heart eyes. Garou and Bat talking to the side not far away from you.

*(your ringtone~♪)*

Your phone buzzed in your pocket. You took it out, revealing Tareo's name and contact number. You quickly answered it.

♬ start of call..

"Tareo! What happened? Why'd you call? Where are you?"

"Onee-chan! I'm fine. I just got a little lost.. I need help *chuckles nervously*"

You walked outside the dojo, not even noticing that someone has been looking at you.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in a park not that far from Mr. Bang's dojo"

"Wait- why are you even there? Shouldn't you be at home with your family?"

"Oh um.. I was going to buy a gift for my new baby sister"

"Aww~ that's sweet of you! Stay there and I'll come to get you. I'm in the city anyway.."

♪ end of call..

You excused yourself from the party by telling your brother the situation, he said a 'be careful' before you could leave the place.

You tightened the (f/c) scarf around your neck. It was super cold, that you could see the air you release when you exhale.

You arrived at the park that was near the dojo, but there was 0% presence of Tareo. You sighed and took out yout phone.

Maybe this was the wrong park. You thought.

You were about to call Tareo once gain, but you felt another person's presence behind you.

"What are you doing here?" you asked in a stern tone. The person behind you chuckled. You turned around to face the white haired male.

Hell yeah, you're keeping it cool on the outside but you're having a mental breakdown on the inside. *internal screaming*

He grinned, showing his sharp teeth.

Your eyes widened as realisation hit you.

"Did you and Tareo planned this?" you gave him a small glare. He nodded and chuckled once again.

"Nothing's funny. I'm heading back" a big hand grabbed your wrist.

"Can we talk?" you nodded hesitantly. He didn't let go of your wrist. His free hand rummaging in his pocket.

"Here" he placed your friendship bracelet you gave him two years ago. Your eyes started to well up. You looked away from him so he wouldn't notice it.

"Y'know.. I didn't really forgot about you. I mean, who would forget a girl who kept on nagging you like a mother when you got into a fight or got hurt. The truth is, I just don't want you to get close with me around those times because of me being a 'monster' and all.. I want you and Tareo away from any danger that's why I did those things.." he looked at you and grinned.

"For two years I kept this old bracelet of yours. It gave me motivation and it reminded me of you.. God, I don't how I've gotten so fucking cheesy *chuckles*" he raised a brow at you.

"Hey is (Y/n) listening?" you whipped your head to face him. Beads of tears on the corner of your eyes. You clenched your jaw and lowered your head. He looked at you with a concerned expression.

"Hey (Y/n-"

"I missed you" You said as your voice cracked.

"Yeah me-"

"I fucking missed you, idiot" tears streamed down your face.

"Woah there missy" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, then placed his chin on your head as he closed his eyes, enjoying the sweet moment the two of you had.

You hugged back and softly cried on his chest.

"ACHOO!" you sneezed. He chuckled softly and let go of you.

"Let's go back" you mumbled and grabbed his hand. You gave it a small squeeze before looking away from him to hide your tomato colored face. He took notice of it anyways.

A thought popped into his mind, he smirked.

As you were looking ahead, he pecked your cheek.

"?!" you whipped your head to him with a blushing face and wide eyes.

He just smirked and chuckled. You then let out the chuckle you've been holding back.

You and Garou walked back to the party hand in hand.

The white haired male smiled as he took a glance at you whose walking happily. He then remembered what Bat told him earlier..

"Be with someone who inspires you to be your greatest self.."
( - Sylvester  McNutt ||| )

✿✿✿

extra...

King was knocked unconscious as he saw you and Garou walking hand in hand. Not that he was against it, he was just super shocked, that he lost consciousness, while others cheered at the two of you.

"What the- onii-chan?!" you looked at your poor brother who was on the floor.

"The hell? King's your brother?" asked the confused Garou beside you.

'Phew, luckily I wasn't able to hunt him down!'  the white haired male let out a sigh of relief and walked away to give the siblings some space.

"I didn't think it would end well.." said Bat as he stood beside Garou. He raised a brow at the S calss hero.

"What are you gonna do if it didn't?" the raven haired male chuckled.

"I'll take her away of course!" Garou smirked, as well as Bat. They had a little fight until you called for the two and told them to eat up.

You could say that this was the best party in your life...

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Heyaaaa~ this is the final chap of the story!
But there will be extra chaps! (。’▽’。)♡
I did my best! (╥_╥)
The extra chaps will be around 2 or 3?

Thank you for reading this book! Thanks for the votes and cute comments of yours 😂😂

Thank you all~! 💖💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 182 8
~You and Garou were close friends as children, even though the time you shared together was brief and unwillingly cut short. Not seeing your best fri...
2K 106 8
Read the Story of [Name] [LastName] where she lives her life in a Heroic and Monsterous world along side two of the most unusual, and unique individu...
21.2K 569 52
we know how saitama was alone till genos came but what if there were some other people with saitama at city Z as neighbors which some of them were mo...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...