✔️STRONG [L.S]

By rikirriki

"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbe... More

Disclaimer
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]

[7]

3.8K 193 34
By rikirriki

{LOUIS POV}
[ SMUT WARNING]

"Do you think he'll be able to perform tonight?"

"Well we can't very well canceled the show."

"What are we gonna do then."

"We'll just have to see when he wake's up I guess."

I couldn't hear what was being said, but voice's woke me up. I groaned, slowly opening my eye's. I winced at the bright light, running a hand over my face. My vision was still blurry, and I felt along the bed for Harry.

"Harry?" I whispered, finding the sheet's empty and cold.

"Right here boo." I heard a familiar voice say, followed by the mattress dipping. I felt a hand running through my hair, and I blinked my eye's rapidly, my vision slowly clearing up. I saw harry sitting next to me. His hand's pulled back, settling in his lap.

"How are you feeling." I jumped at the new voice, looking toward's the foot of the bed. Niall, Liam and Zayn were standing there, worry written on their face's. I don't know who spoke, but I answered anyway.

"Fine.." I said, my voice raspy from sleep. I pushed myself up into a sitting position, scratching the back of my head.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked. I nodded.

"Yea. Probably just something I ate." I glanced over at Harry, who was looking at me as well. We both knew the real reason why I got sick. Fear.

"Will you be able to perform tonight?" Niall asked, chewing on his bottom lip. I waved him off.

"I got sick Niall. I'm not dying." I lied. I was dying. Inside that is. Slowly Harry would build me up, then break me down. I felt as though I were losing a bit of myself every time he broke down the wall's that he built to make me feel safe. And each time, I knew I was getting dangerously closer to the edge of my sanity. I scooted off of the bed, stretching as I stood up. I noticed that someone brought my suitcase into the room, so I walked over to it, unzipping it. After pulling out an outfit, I walked toward's the bathroom. I could feel the other's watching my every move, and I whipped around, my mouth set in a hard line.

   "I'm. Fine." Then I walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I sighed contently as I stepped into the hot water, closing my eye's. It felt good. I pushed all the thought's from my mind as I relaxed. This was one of the few places I could that anymore. I quickly washed my body and hair, then stepped out into the cool air. I shivered. After drying myself, I pulled on the clothes I picked out.
Black skinny jean's and a dark grey t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom, leaning forward a I towel dried my hair.

   When I lifted my head, I saw That Harry was the only one in the room. My heart pounded against my chest, and I clutched the towel tightly in my hand's. He stared at me for a moment before slowly standing up, walking toward's me. I bowed my head, staring at my bare feet. Suddenly I felt his finger on my chin, pushing my face up. He leaned forward slowly, pressing his lip's softly against mine. My eye's fluttered shut, and I felt him turn around, making me walk backward's. Our lip's never left each other as he pushed me down onto the bed. He pushed his hip's against mine, moving in small circle's.

   "Fuck Harry..." I groaned against his mouth. I swear I could feel him smirk. My hand's instinctively reached up, my finger's tangling themselves in his soft curl's. He moved his head down, nipping at skin of my neck. I couldn't help but moan loudly. I tugged at his hair, which made him groan into my shoulder. I shivered as his cold hand's slipped under my shirt, touching everywhere he could reach. He ghosted over my nipples, making me gasp aloud. Suddenly, there was a pounding on the door.

   "We have to leave guy's!" Paul's voiced sounded through the wood. Harry grumbled under his breath, pushing himself up on his elbow's.

   "Okay!" He called back in an annoyed tone. He stood from the bed, and held a hand out for me. I was panting quietly, a subtle buzz rushing through my body. He smirked, glad to know that he have that effect on me. I slipped my smaller hand into his large one, and he pulled me to my feet. After quickly pulling our shoe's on, as Harry opened the door we met with other three boy's with Paul standing there.

   "Okay let's go!" He ordered, ushering us down the hall. I glanced down at Harry's hand itching to hold it again. But I knew I couldn't Modest! wouldn't let Larry stylinson come out of the closet.
So I guess you could say the kept us under lock and key. He seemed to have noticed my yearning, and gave me a small smile, mouthing the word's, 'I love you.' I mouthed them back before we were outside in the midst of screaming fan's. Security quickly made us a path and we found ourselves in a car on our way to the arena where we were performing.

   "Uh, Louis?" Niall asked certainly.

   "Hmm?" I hummed, leaning on Harry's shoulder. He pointed a finger at me.

   "You might wanna cover that up." I furrowed my eye brow's at him.

   "Huh?" I glanced up at Harry who was stifling a laugh. Niall sighed, pulling a camera before handing it to me. It took me a minute, but it wasn't hard to miss the dark red love-bite on my neck. I could feel the heat rising to my cheek's, and I hid my face into Harry's chest.

   "Ew..." Zayn muttered scrunching his nose, Liam's eye's widened.

   "Oh god you two didn't." He said. Harry let out an over exaggerated sigh.

   "We didn't get that far. Some very rude people interrupted us." He said jokingly.

   "I knew we had to leave but Lou begged me to keep going." He continued, I gasped, my face feeling as though it was on fire.

   "Did not!" I squeaked, my voice higher than usual . Everyone burst out laughing even myself. I looked around at everyone slowly. These were the time's I enjoyed.

***

*April 25 2014* *Bogota, Colombia*

'CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER'

'I THINK IT WENT OH, OH, OH'
'I THINK IT WENT YEAH, YEAH, YEAH'
'I THINK IT GOES OH'

'Best song ever,
It was a best song ever
It was a best song ever,
It was a best song ever'

   The crowd screamed loudly as we finished our last song, breathing heavily.

   "Thank you Colombia! You've been amazing!" Liam shouted, raising his hand's into the air.

   "We love you!" Niall yelled before we ran backstage. We handed our mic's off to the one of the worker's as we went into the dressing room.
We quickly changed into the comfier cloth's and were ushered to the tour bus. As soon as we were inside, all of us collapsed onto the couch.

   "Never get's old." Niall said happily, a huge smile on his face.

   "Never." I said, laying my head on Harry's lap. Suddenly soft snore's could be heard. Looking up, I saw that Zayn was already sleeping. His head was thrown back against the head of the couch, a little drool coming out of the corner of his mouth.

   "Same old Zayn." Harry chuckled, brushing the fringe out of my eye's.

   "Actually, I think I'm gonna go to bed too." Liam yawned, stretching his arm's as he stood up.

   "Yea me too." Niall said, walking toward's Zayn. He shook his shoulder's.

   "Zayn, ya should get in the bed too. Don't wanna hurt your neck." Zayn groaned as he nodded slowly. Then, three of them were off to the bunk's.

   "Just us then." Harry said, looking down at me.
I hummed in response, my eye's closing. I felt Harry lay back on the couch, and his hand's slipped under my arm's and pulled me up to his bare chest.
I sighed into his neck, my finger's mindlessly tracing the sparrow's that laid under his collarbone. Our leg's tangled together, and his arm's wrapped themselves tightly around me.

   "Love you Louis." He muttered into my hair.

   "Love you Harry." I said back, pressing my lip's to his neck.

***

*April 26 2014*

   "UGHHHHH." I groaned as I laid on the floor.

   "What's got up your ass?" Liam asked, chuckling.

   "Beside's Harry's dick." Zayn muttered. Niall burst out laughing, the sound filling the room.
My face felt hot and Harry just smirked proudly.

   "ZAYN." Liam yelled, his face as red as tomato.
Zayn shrugged, chuckling quietly. Liam shook his head and turned back to me.

   "Anyway....What's your problem?"

   "12 more boring hour's on this tour bus." I sighed, rubbing my hand's mindlessly on the carpet.
I may be the oldest but I acted like the youngest.
I had the attention span of 5 year's old and could be extremely immature at time's.

   "UGHHHHH!!!!!!" I groaned again.

   "I'M SO BORE-" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by Harry.

   "Will you shut up?" He snapped angrily, standing up quickly. He went into the room where the bunk's were, slamming the door closed.

   "Well someone's on their period..." Niall said, jokingly but for me it wasn't a joke. I sucked on my bottom lip into my mouth, and stared at the door for a moment. Slowly, I stood up and took a deep breath before walking into the room myself. As soon as the door was closed, there was a hand gripping my hair.

   "Will you stop acting like a 3 year old for once in your life?" He whispered harshly. He released me before shoving me roughly against the wall.
The boy's had to of heard the loud bang that followed.

   "You're always so immature." He growled angrily in my ear. I opened my mouth to say something, when suddenly, the door was opening. Harry quickly grabbed a pillow and shoved it into my hand's. Niall stepped into the room.

   "Everything okay? We heard a loud crash."

   "Yeah we're fine. Just a little pillow fight. Right Louis?" He asked, holding a pillow in his hand's as well.

   "What are you? School girl's at sleep over?" Niall asked. He laughed quietly as he walked back out of the room. Harry stared at me for another moment before following behind him. I crawled onto my bunk, staring at the one across from me. Let's just say, I didn't complain about being bored for the rest of bus ride.

———————————————————
LOVE IS GIVING HIM THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING HIM NOT TO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 280 37
"Sand on our toes, kiss on your nose. I love you so much, Harry Edward Styles. Against all odds, against all hoes. Take my hand, take my whole life t...
25.9K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...
98.1K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
56.8K 4.5K 22
@RANDOM28lol contacted me with a story idea where they asked if they could write the poems in the story. I didn't feel like I could write the story...