Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

31.)

3.7K 156 238
By _jasthewriter

"You can't sit in here crying everyday baby girl, have you tried calling him? It's been two weeks," Lucy spoke as she rubbed Eve's back. For the past two weeks, this has been Eve's routine, she'll wake up and cry, cry in the shower, cry during breakfast then hold off until after her boxing classes then cry on her way home until she fell asleep.

"He left his phone here so I wouldn't be able to reach him," Eve cried and Lucy sighed deeply. "You told him that you hated him, Eve... no guy wants to hear that, especially when they're in love with you,"

"He's not in love with me," Eve mumbled and Lucy laughed. "Girl, that young man is in love with you. You know good and well you know it and see it. Why else would he be so hurt by what you said? Y'all basically had angry sex minus the actual vaginal process," Lucy snickered and Eve covered her face.

"Don't try to cover your face, that's what you get. Nobody told you to be out here doing anal with yo virgin ass, I should get my belt just for that," Lucy scolded but the smile on her face let Eve know that she was only playing.

"I told you that because I was vulnerable not for you to tease me," Eve mumbled and Lucy smirked. "You think I didn't already know? You've been walking different ever since y'all tried it the first time, don't forget I was your age once, and I know you better than you think I do."

"How did we go from my broken heart to anal?" Eve quizzed and Lucy laughed. "Because you wanted to be hot in the ass, get it?" Lucy slapped her knee as she laughed obnoxiously.

Eve just laid there staring at her blankly.

"That is sooo not funny,"

"It is and bless yo heart if you roll them eyes at me again," Lucy said stopping her laughter quickly and Eve looked away. "Sorry,"

"Seriously though, have you tried to call his sister or dad?" Lucy asked climbing in bed behind her. "She tried to get him to talk to me but every time she gave him the phone he hung up," Eve croaked then broke down.

Lucy sighed resting her chin on her shoulder and rubbed her arm. "He'll come around, just give it a little more time, he's hurt right now and he has a right to,"

"What about me? He watched the video not me," Eve cried hugging the pillow. "Maybe he shouldn't have done that, but if certain stuff didn't happen why are you upset? It's clear he will go to Heaven and Hell just to prove how much he cares about you but you can't see that because you don't agree with some of his choices. Dajon is different, so you gotta expect different Eve, he loves you and it sounds like he's told you that plenty of times but you paid no attention," Lucy told her and Eve furrowed her brows.

No, he hasn't,"

"He told you his heart was your plenty of times right," Eve nodded. "And he even went as far as making sure his other friend only had eyes for you correct?" Eve nodded again.

"Point proven, he's been saying it all along and you paid it no mind. He's scared to say it bluntly so he found other ways to say it and you ignored him," Lucy told her then shook her head. "You're smarter than that Eve, act like it," Lucy concluded then got up.

"I'll cook something after my shower, stop crying and figure out how you can win my future son-in-law back," Lucy smirked before leaving out the room and Eve stared at her wall covered in photos of Rihanna and Nicki them for a moment before she turned on her back and huffed.

"This is new to me," She mumbled folding her arms and smiled looking down at Dajon's chain. I miss you she sighed turning on her side and picked up his phone. Placing it on the pillow next to her she closed her eyes and cried softly until she fell asleep.

She missed Dajon and prayed that he would come back soon, she was sorry and wanted to make up for it.

***

"Are you still avoiding Eve?" King asked standing in the bedroom doorway of his guest bedroom Dajon was staying in. He didn't go home because he didn't want Eve popping up there and he knew she didn't know where Renae and King stayed so he crashed with them.

"That's what it seems like," Dajon mumbled staring up at the ceiling. "You know she's gonna keep calling Nae until you pop up right,"

"No point, I'm not going back," Dajon shrugged and King chuckled entering the room. "Talk to me kid, what got you so scared?" King asked sitting at the foot of the bed. "I'm not scared, I'm just fed up with the shit. I can admit I was wrong for watching the video because that was taking a risk on my part but come on now, I've done nothing but keep it real with her ass and she doubted everything in a matter of seconds,"

"So tell her dat, don't tell me," King said but Dajon shook his head. "She doesn't care, You never cared about me, I'm such a fool, I played myself was only half of the shit she said," Dajon sighed.

King stared at him for a moment. He could see how conflicted Dajon were and he could also see him trying to process things, love was one of them and King knew it.

"You hurt her lil bro... not intentionally but you did. You ignored her while watching your old hoe play with herself... I don't know about you, but I would feel some kinda way if Nae watched a video of her old nigga,"

"Y'all don't even understand," Dajon shook his head then sighed. "Make me understand then Dajon because right now, you're just up in here pouting over shit dat could have been avoided," King stressed. He wasn't trying to come off as rude but all he knew how to be was real.

"Never mind, you already picked yo side so it's cool," Dajon shrugged then turned on his side. "We're family DJ, I'ma always pick your side but I'm also gonna tell you when you're wrong. I know what's really bothering you but you're scared to admit it, just like Nae was," King told him.

Dajon frowned his face up and stared at the wall.

"Talk to me, bro,"

"Do you really believe in your heart dat she loves you?" King asked and Dajon shrugged. "Yes or no DJ, say dat shit with your chest bro," King asserted.

"Yes, nigga,"

"So what's da damn problem?" King wrinkled his forehead. "She said she hated me,"

"She said what?" King asked moving closer so he could hear. "I hate you, that's what she said... and I believed her," Dajon mumbled.

"Damn," King sighed rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "She ain't mean it," He tried to assure him but Dajon wasn't hearing it, his heart was broken and he wanted Eve to hurt just as much as he were.

"Yes she did, I can't keep putting up with this man. She doesn't trust me, she won't let me explain shit without jumping to conclusions, this caring shit new to me and she's fucking my head up," Dajon vented.

"Y'all young,"

"So? I'm wiser than most niggas my age and know what the fuck I want and it's her, I thought she felt the same," Dajon spoke through clenched teeth.

King wasn't sure what to say, Dajon was taking it harder than he had assumed.

"Go to her Dajon... I can see you love he-"

"Stop saying that!" He roared sitting up and King just stared at him. "What you want me to say huh? I see dat shit and you know I'm right, so stop fighting it. You're a man, right? So own dat shit and walk in it proudly, you're fucking your own self up trying to push dat shit away and for what? Because you're scared? Mannnn suck dat shit up and go to dat girl. You ain't meet her for nothing, so take advantage of that shit and go to her," King asserted then got up.

"I love you, quit pouting and own yo shit," He added before walking out. Dajon clenched and unclenched his fists as he stared down at the carpet. He knew King was right but he wasn't ready to admit it. He felt as if it was too soon to love Eve, they've known each other since the beginning of the school year but been hanging out daily for almost 6 months, love wasn't what he was feeling... was it? Did he care a lot about her? Yes, was he only thinking about her? Of course but did he love her? Nah Dajon thought as he shook the feeling off.

I don't love that girl... it's just lust, right? Yeah that's what it is, plus she said she hate me, how can you love someone who hates you? Sucking his teeth, Dajon fell back in bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I love you, Eve's voice crept into his head. No, she doesn't, he shook his head as he stood up. Fuck her he scrunched his face up as he picked up his bag and stormed into the shower.

***

"Hello?" Renae answered her ringing phone. "Hi, evening, is this Renae Brown," The male voice asked and Renae furrowed her brows unsure if she wanted to reply.

"Who's asking?"

The guy chuckled, "My name is Zach and I've been looking for the perfect home, I was informed about you from a friend," he said.

"Ok... what type of home are you looking for? Condo, Apartment, Duplex, House, Townhouse?" Renae quizzed. "A simple one story will be fine, I travel and I'm only going to be here for a few months,"

"Oh, so you're looking to rent?" Renae inquired grabbing her laptop and sat at the dining table as she powered it on. "Yes, correct. I've read a lot of good reviews about you, I'm trusting that you can handle this for me Renae," The way he said her name made Renae feel as if he were smiling on the other end.

"Sure," was her simple response as she went into her business email to check her new listings. "Where exactly are you trying to live?"

"Virginia would be nice," He replied coolly.

"Ok, which city?"

"What city are you in?" He challenged and Renae pulled the phone from her ear to make sure she heard that correctly. "Excuse me," She arched her brow.

"Downtown Norfolk would be ok," He said, but Renae was still feeling a way about his previous comment. "You can text me your email so I can send a few homes that you can look at," She mumbled ready to hang up.

"You have any ready like now?"

"I will send them to your email Zach." She spoke in a firmer tone. "Ok ok," He chuckled. "I'll just talk with you after I choose then I guess,"

"Do you have any other questions?" She asked ignoring his last statement. "Nah, I can hold off for now, good day Ms. Brown,"

Without replying, Renae ended the call and stared at her laptop screen as she tried to shake the weird feeling she had. Her phone buzzed and she looked down seeing that Zach had sent his email.

Copying it into her sender bar, she forwarded him a few listings she had in Norfolk and Chesapeake and purposely left out the ones she had out in Virginia Beach.

She noticed an email from Jamel asking about some homes and she laughed to herself as she went ahead and emailed him the ones she had out where she and Kingston were at.

"You're leaving?" She asked when Dajon walked by the kitchen with his keys in his hand. "I'm heading home," he answered before leaving the house.

Renae sat there staring at the closed door then smiled when Kingston walked through with their food from Cookout.

"Did you see DJ?"

"Yup, I think he's going to Eve's place," King answered placing the stuff on the table then went to wash his hands. "Traffic backed up on da damn interstate, it's like when I think it will be quicker shit happens," he shook his head sitting next to her as he opened his container.

King had the Big double burger, chili, and fries on the side with a side order of onion rings and a large snickers milkshake. Renae had two chili dogs, with extra chili and cheese added. She had hushpuppies and onion rings with a pickle on the side and a large banana pudding milkshake to drink.

"I told you about taking the interstate, especially here, Virginians can't drive worth a damn," Renae giggled as she poured the ketchup over her hot dogs. "You know you've been eating a lot lately... like a lot," King said adding emphasis on a lot.

Renae wrinkled her forehead not sure if she was supposed to be offended or not. "I'm pregnant," she mumbled staring at her food embarrassed. "What else am I supposed to eat," Her voice trembled as she slid her tray away.

"No baybeh, that's not what I meant," King assured as he grabbed her face. "I'm not trying to call you fat or anything baybeh,"

"I'm fat?" She cried looking down at herself then back at him. King tried to hold it but busted out laughing which only made Renae burst into tears. "I knew it," she cried going to get up but King pulled her onto his lap and rubbed her stomach soothingly.

"You're not fat, not even a little bit baybeh, what I meant by my statement was dat I think you're eating more than I think you should be. What I mean by dat is, I feel like and don't quote me or get mad, but maybe you're eating for a third person,"

"It's just one baby King," she cried staring at her small pudge. "You really think I eat too much?"

"I don't baybeh," He promised as he rubbed his nose against the back of her neck. "I'm sorry for upsetting you ok? I love you inside and out, pregnant and all," He added as he continued to rub her stomach.

"Do you think I'm fat?"

"No Nae, not at all baybeh, not at all," he assured. "Promise?" She said wiping her face. "From the bottom of my heart,"

Nodding, Renae pulled her food towards her and ate in silence while King continued to rub her stomach as he ate his food.

"What were you doing on da laptop," He asked just wanting to hear her speak. "Some guy called looking for a house to rent," She shrugged dipping her onion ring inside the ranch before stuffing her mouth.

"Were you able to help him?"

"I'll find out if he calls back... but I might send him to someone else, he was a little weird," she revealed and King knitted his brows. "Weird how?"

"He flirted with me, I don't know if I'm thinking too much into it, but I think he did," she told him as she picked up her other chili dog.

"What did he say?" He quizzed. "I asked where in Virginia did he plan on staying and he asked me where I stayed... maybe I'm just thinking too much i,"

"When do you meet with him?" King asked cutting her off. "I have to do a background check on him first, so I don't know yet, why?" She replied.

"Just let me know," He said focusing back on his food. "I had a dream that we had a boy... my aunt said it was a sign," Renae announced.

"That's superstitions," King chuckled. "Well she said it happened to her and look, she had Keenan and my mom had DJ,"

"What do you think?" He asked and she shrugged. "I guess we're having a boy,"

"There go my plans," he chuckled softly and she giggled. "We can always try again, I read somewhere that if I take it from the back it would result in having a girl," she smirked and Kingston laughed. "Where da hell did you read that?"

"Online, it was a sex facts and sex myths kind of page and it also proved that if girls eat pineapples a lot it can change the way their pussy taste, any fruit really, but mostly pineapples, it's facts," she giggled before finishing her chili dog.

"So you mean to tell me, da next time I want to shoot for a girl, I gotta fuck your pussy from da back? And if I want to taste some tropical shit from you, all I gotta do is keep you stocked up on fruits?" He quizzed and Renae giggled nodding.

"Yes and yes,"

"Mhm, remind me to re-up on da groceries tomorrow," he chuckled and she laughed hitting his arm. "Ever thought about eating a strawberry from my vagina?"

Her question caught King off guard and made him choke on his milkshake. "I'm sorry," she giggled patting his back. "What da... baybeh what website are you actually reading?"

Giggling, Renae pecked his lips then turned back around tending to her food. "One of my students told me about this dope black author that has a lot of exotic books... and you know, I just got some ideas that's all," she tried to brush it off but King was curious now.

"What was dis author's name?"

"It's not important, you caught me reading one of the books before remember and almost had a heart attack," she giggled at the memory and he pondered for a second before something clicked.

"Oh shit," he chuckled. "Oh you tryna get Zane freaky, I can dig it," He smirked and Renae blushed. "Nothing's supposed to go inside your pussy but my dick, finger, and tongue though ma," he reminded.

"Your tongue and finger will be inside... just with a strawberry," she shrugged. "You really want to do dis?" He asked genuinely curious.

Biting down on her lip nervously, Renae nodded. "Aight, let me think about it ok?"

Agreeing, Renae hummed to herself as she finished the rest of her food. She had other ideas for them to spice up their sex even though they didn't need it, but she was young and wanted to do things that the younger her would have been afraid to do.

With the stuff she had in mind, she knew things would most definitely get interesting between the two and she was prepared for it.

***

Dajon sat a few houses down from Danielle's place like he's done the other two nights. He's been trying to catch her alone without her parents and he was hoping tonight would be the night.

He told Renae and King he was going back home even though King assumed he was going to Eve's place. Truth be told, he's been scoping Danielle's place out to clear up some unfinished business before he made things right with the one who meant the world to him.

The headlights from Danielle's car blinded him just for a second before she pulled up into her driveway. Pulling his hoodie on, Dajon got out the car and placed his hands in his pockets sure to keep his head down as he made his way to Danielle.

"Open the door," His deep baritone voice startled her. Danielle was visibly shaking as she tried to search for her keys as quick as she could.

Dajon waited until she opened the door before he pushed her inside and slammed the door shut behind him. Removing his hood, Dajon pushed Danielle down on the couch and grabbed her face roughly.

The fear that she once had turned to confusion then shock when she realized it was him. "Dajon?"

"Shut up," He gritted snatching her phone. "The next time you pull some shit like you did, I will personally bring my sister along so she can tap that ass. I don't like you, never have. You were good pussy until you weren't anymore, your mouth is reckless and your attitude is just as bad. You could never be Eve or even half of what she is. What she wants she gets and when she's hurting that means people have to pay, people like you," pulling her up, Dajon turned her around and pressed him into her as his grip tightened on her face.

"Is my dick hard?"

Danielle was confused by the question and wasn't sure what to say but when he squeezed tighter she winced and shook her head.

"Ok then, my dick doesn't jump for no other bitch but my lil mama. Even with your ass pressed into me that shit refuses to rise because he knows wassup and I know wassup." Turning her around, he gripped her face forcing her to look at him as the tears rolled down her cheek.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life try my girl the way you did. This lil nice house of yours will be in shambles and your parent's lives will be nothing but hell because of your own bitterness. Don't you ever in your life disrespect my girl the way you did and the next time you see us act like you don't us or so help me God, you gon wish I was a robber coming here to take your fucking life," Glaring at her long and hard, Dajon released her roughly and Danielle fell back onto the couch with tears falling down her face.

She bit off more than she could chew picking on Eve the way she's done and she valued her life more than losing it over some dick she couldn't seem to let go of.

"This my phone now, buy a new one," Dajon chuckled before leaving out just as fast as he came.

Danielle sat up slowly and wiped her face with shaky hands as she rose to her feet slowly. She played a dangerous game and what she assumed was all fun and rainbows turned into her almost losing her life.

Never again, she shook her head as she walked up the stairs to clean herself up. Dajon had scared her so bad she peed on herself and she hoped he didn't smell it, all she knew was that she was done trying to get a man that did not want to be caught.

******

How we feeling? Dajon and Eve?
How y'all feel about the King and Dajon had?
Y'all think Danielle learned her lesson?
What about Zach? Was it harmless?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.3K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
171K 13.6K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...
5.8K 434 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...