America Boyfriend Scenarios (...

By London2722

Ever wonder what it would be like to date the infamous America? Find out! Alfred F. Jones More

How You Guys Met
When You Meet Again
When You Guys Hang Out
When He Asks You Out
When You Go On A Date
First Kiss
He's Jealous
You're Jealous
You're On Your Period
He Does Something Girly
He Hears Your Singing
You Prank Him With His Friend
You Argue About Something Silly and Make Up
He Walks In(Sorta) On You Naked
THANK YOU!
You Catch Him Singing
He Tells You To Call Him America
Author Say What?
He Tells You He's A Country
He Catches You Reading Yaoi of Him
You Guys Convo on Vid Chat
He Meets Your Parents and Your Friends
He Plays Flappy Bird
He's Being Perverted
It's Your Birthday!
When You Watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
He Takes You From School
When You Pull His Cowlick
When You Get Sick
People Think You're Not Good Enough For Him

When He Gets Sick

3.1K 104 93
By London2722

"Yay! I got sick!" America exclaimed with a hoarse throat and coughed.

"Okay, not a good idea." He said as he hacked and coughed.

"That's why I told you not to kiss me you dummy." You giggled as you waved the thermometer infront of his face.

He quickly took it and placed it inside his mouth waiting for it to finish taking his temperature.

After it beeped you took the thermometer out of his mouth and checked it. "America! This is 39.8! Geez, go to your bed and rest." You told him sternly, your hands on your hips.

"No!" He said stubbornly crossing his arms since he didn't want to bother you.

"America!" You groaned because you wanted him to get better as soon as he can. "Do you want to get better?" You asked him.

"Of course I do. I just don't want to bother you." He mumbled the last part making you aww at your cute boyfriend.

"Okay, get up! Let's get you to your room!" You said helping him up with your arms.

"But-!"

"If you want to stop bothering me then stop making me worry and to do that you have to get cured first so let me take care of you." You said cutting him off and dragged him to his bedroom ignoring his weak struggle against your hold.

You made him lay down on his back and placed his blanket over his slightly shivering body from the cold that he is experiencing even though he's sweating.

"I'll make you food so you just stay there and sleep. I'll wake you up as soon as I'm finished." You said making your way out of the room and closed the door behind you.

"(Y/N), you just have to place some hamburger on my head you know." America said before falling asleep.

You quickly made the stew, swiftly after asking your mom about it over the phone.

After you finished making the stew you placed all the dishes on the sink and made your way up to America's room.

You opened the door with one hand as your other hand balanced the tray, trying not to drop it. You closed the door and placed the steaming hot stew ontop of the bed side table.

"America? Wake up. The stew is ready." You gently said into his ear as his eyes flutter open to meet with yours. His face became even more hot as he noticed how close you were.

Great, you made his fever worse. Good job, (Y/N).

"It smells good (Y/N). I just wish you'd made me hamburgers instead..." He said coughing.

"If I made hamburgers you wouldn't even get a chance to breathe and make you cough and hack like an old man." You pointed out as you helped him sit up, leaning his back on the head board.

You placed the stew on your lap and took a spoonful then blew softly on it and brought it up to America's lips.

"Say ah." You said smiling while your head was reeling in excitement.

'I've always wanted to say that.'

You thought as you fed him. "How does it taste?" You asked him hoping that he'd say that it was good.

"Sorry, I can't really taste anything right now." He said apologetically. "Ah! No, no, it's fine!" You said shaking your head. "But I'm sure that anything you make tastes wonderful." He said smiling making you blush.

'Straight to the heart!'

You exclaimed in your head as multiple arrows shot from everywhere and shot you.

After he ate you placed the dishes down on the sink and decided to change the towel on his head and noticed that his clothes were damp.

"You sweat alot." You said.

"Well I'm sick." He said sneezing.

"Okay, okay. Let's change your clothes!" You said immediately tearing off his upper clothes.

He screamed like a little girl and covered himself with his arms. "Oh my gosh! What are you doing!?" He exclaimed acting like you're a molester.

..

..

..

I just sent you moon molester. You shall be molested. Muahhahahhahahahahhahahah!

Okay back to the story...

"I'm changing your clothes! Isn't it obvious?" You ask him as you took a new shirt from his drawer and took the body towel he had and wiped him off of his sweat.

You're trying so hard to contain your nosebleed at his hotness.

He blushed as you placed the shirt on him. You were slightly relieved that the sight was gone since it was too good and you're nose was about to burst. But you were kinda sad since your boyfriend had muscles and you kinda wanted to stare.

Gou, I swear if this is you...

You changed the towel on top of his head again and covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead. "Good night."

You smiled down at his sleeping form and just as you were about to go you felt a hand on your wrist pulling you back, making you sit on the space on America's bed.

"Where are you going, (Y/N)?" He asked you half-asleep.

"I'm just gonna go downstairs to make dinner, America." You said smiling at his half-lidded eyes.

"Don't go (Y/N). Don't leave me." He said almost as if he was having a nightmare.

You thought that dinner can wait for later as his hand moved from your wrist to your hand.

You gave his hand a gentle squeeze to reassure him that you won't be going anywhere. "I won't. I'll stay here with you." You said smiling.

"You will? You won't ever leave me? You promise?" He asked you a small smile gracing his lips.

"I will never leave you for anything else." You answered as he squeezed your hand really content with your answer.

"I love you." He said simply before going back to sleep.

"I love you too." You whispered and kissed his forehead before deciding that you should just lay down with him suddenly feeling sleepy as you watched him sleep so peacefully.

You cuddled up to him, pressing your head against his chest as he unconsciously wrapped his arms around your waist.

You wrapped your arms around him as your eyes fluttered close and your breathing became more slower.

The two of you slept nicely throughout the night.

"America! Don't move around too much! You just got cured!" You exclaimed as you chased him around the house trying to make him stay in bed again.

He stopped running and faced you with a smile on his face making you bump into his hard chest for running too fast and looked up at him with a flustered face.

"I'm fine now because you took care of me yesterday. Thank you." He said smiling as he pressed his forehead against yours.

You smiled back pecking his nose lightly. "I'll take care of you anytime, anywhere, and anyday. No need to thank me. I'm your girlfriend afterall." You said smiling and pecked his cheek.

"Yup! And that's why I'm a lucky person!" He smiled hugging you close to him by your waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Oh my Gawd! So cheesy!

America: Oh shut up author! It's not!

Me: I was talking about my pizza you wanker.

America: Ohhhhh.... Haha! XD

Me: *eats a slice* Yummy!

Romano: *steals le pizza*

Me: *tries to get another piece but sees none*

America: It wasn't me I swear! *holds up his hands*

Romano: That was delicious!

Me: ROMANO!

Romano: *runs away* Ahhhh!!! The British are coming!

Me: Hmph! Wanker! *crosses her arms*

England: London! Why was Romano running away and screaming that the British are coming!?

Me: Oh shit... Nothing big bro! Nothing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
91.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
14.1K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
32.6K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...