America Boyfriend Scenarios (...

Por London2722

Ever wonder what it would be like to date the infamous America? Find out! Alfred F. Jones Mais

How You Guys Met
When You Meet Again
When You Guys Hang Out
When He Asks You Out
When You Go On A Date
First Kiss
He's Jealous
You're Jealous
You're On Your Period
He Does Something Girly
He Hears Your Singing
You Prank Him With His Friend
You Argue About Something Silly and Make Up
He Walks In(Sorta) On You Naked
THANK YOU!
You Catch Him Singing
He Tells You To Call Him America
Author Say What?
He Tells You He's A Country
He Catches You Reading Yaoi of Him
You Guys Convo on Vid Chat
He Meets Your Parents and Your Friends
He Plays Flappy Bird
He's Being Perverted
It's Your Birthday!
When You Watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
He Takes You From School
When You Pull His Cowlick
When He Gets Sick
People Think You're Not Good Enough For Him

When You Get Sick

4.2K 95 107
Por London2722

Flashback:

"This is so fun America!" You exclaimed. You were outside your house playing in the rain with your boyfriend.

"Really (Y\N)? You really think so?"

"Of course America! Because I'm with you!"You said making him blush.

(@NewYork001: So cheesy!

Me: You're the one who thought of this -_-)

"Well, let's have loads of fun then!" America exclaimed and stomped on a puddle getting the both of you even more wet.

You laughed as the cold water splashed on your feet and jumped along with America and started kicking puddles at one another.

End of Flashback

You groaned as you woke up feeling a little woozy. You sat up on your bed but ended up falling on your pillows again.

'Ughh.. Why am I so lazy todayyy?'

You complained in your mind and forced yourself to stand up. You staggered to the bathroom and fixed yourself, completely unaware that you are sick.

After you took your bath, you dried your hair and put on some clothes.

I have to go to school today.. You thought as you took your bag and walked slowly down the stairs.

You went to the kitchen counter and saw your mom there.

"Morning, sleepy head. Eat up." She said placing your food infront of you. It was BACON PANCAKES!

You tried eating some but you just ended up pushing the food away.

"What's wrong? You never declined bacon pancakes..like EVER." Your mom said wiping her hands off.

"I don't know.. I just don't feel like eating." You said shrugging your shoulder.

"Please don't tell me you're on a freaking diet." She groaned, slapping a hand on her forehead.

"I'm not on a diet, mom." You answered in a groggy voice and shivered.

"What's wrong?" She asked you as she noticed you shiver.

"It's so cold. Don't you feel cold?" You asked her while rubbing your arms to keep you warm.

You are already wearing a long-sleeve shirt so your mom gave you a shocked look.

"It's actually very warm. (Y/N), stay still for a sec." She said makingnher way to you.

She placed a hand on your forehead, feeling your temperature and backed her hand off quickly.

"You're burning up!" She exclaimed.

"Am not. It's so cold mom." You said rubbingmyour arms faster.

"Hey, what's wrong with you kiddo?" Your dad who popped out of no where asked you, placing a hand on your head.

"Nothing." You said in a tired voice.

"She's sick." Your mom answered him with a sharp edge to her tone.

"I'm not sick!" You exclaimed but ended up sneezing afterwards.

"Yes you are. So you are gonna be staying here." Your mom said.

"But I have school." You whined.

The exams was just a few days away so you can't really rest up on a school day.

"I'll call your school to let them know. But for know just take the day-off and rest in your room." She said and lead you to your room.

She made you lie down so you did. She placed the covers ontop of you and she pecked your forehead.

"Go to sleep."

You closed your eyes and your worries were gone in a few minutes.

Timeskip...

You slowly blinked your eyes. Your vision was blurred and you can hear someone faintly talking to himself.

"-ro's job. Yeah! I should definitely do it so she can be cured!"

You blinked more but you chose to close your eyes instead.

You heard loud footsteps coming back to your room and your door opened with a creak.

"There we go." The familiar voice said and you felt something very hot on your forehead.

Your eyes bulged open at the feel of something hot ontop of your forehead.

You saw the blond American staring at you with eyes full of happiness.

"Hey (Y/N), feel better now?" He asked you grinning.

"America.. I need something cold on my forehead to absorb the heat.. Not something equally hot." You croaked out.

"Oh! My bad! Wait for a sec!" He dashed out of your room so you closed your eyes again.

When you heard the loud footsteps again, you opened your eyes and saw America's hand reaching to the top of your forehead.

He took a hot steaming hamburger and replaced it with a cold one.

"America! I'm not supposed to have food on my forehead!" You exclaimed.

"But it will make you feel better! England felt better immediately!" He exclaimed while extending his arms up in the air.

"You should place a face towel with cold water on top of my forehead, not hamburger." He nodded and took the hamburger off of your forehead.

He dashed out again and came back with a small water basin and some face towel.

He drenched the face towel with water and squeezed it ontop of the water basin.

He placed it on your forehead and you felt the cool clothing give a small sense of relaxation to your head.

"Thanks." You groggily said to which America smiled genuinely at and stroked your hair.

"It's no problem at all." He said smiling.

"Have you ate yet?" He asked you and you thought for a sec.

"Is it lunch already?" You asked him.

"Yeah." He said nodding his head.

"Nope, I haven't ate yet." You said smiling apologetically at him.

"I'll make you some stew so just rest up." He stood up from his kneeling position and went out of your room again.

He came back a few minutes later with a delicious, warm, beef stew.

He placed the tray on your lap after sitting you up. You smiled gratefully at this and you tried taking the spoon but America shook his head.

"No. I will feed you." He said smiling.

He scooped up some of the stew and placed it infront of you after he blew on it.

"Open up."

You opened your mouth reluctantly and he began feeding you.

The stew was so delicious. You finished 3 huge bowls of it.

"By the way.. Why are you here?" You asked him.

"Eh?" He asked you while tilting his head to the side.

"Well... How did you find out that I was sick?" You asked him.

"Oh! That.. Well it went like this.." He began.

Flashback...

America was bitching with Tony when his phone suddenly rang.

"Bitch!" Tony said.

"No you are the bitch!" America said.

"No!! You are the bitch!" Tony said floating.

"I can't be a bitch cause you are my bitch. Ya got that bitch?" America exclaimed laughing.

'Ring' 'Ring'

America took out his phone but just before he could answer the call Tony snatched it out of his hand and answered the call himself.

"Sup bitch?" Tony asked the caller while copying America's voice.

Oh no...

America thought as he dashed to get his phone. He snatched it off from Tony and brought the phone to his ear.

"I am so sorry.. That was my...friend." He apologized.

"Good. Because I was seriously worried about you calling me a bitch." A feminine voice laughed out.

It's Y/N's mother!!

America glared at Tony as he spoke.

"I'm really sorry about thaty. But why did you call me?" He asked her.

"Well I was hoping that you are not busy today." Your mom said.

"Why?" America asked her pushing back Tony who was trying to charge at the phone.

"(Y/N)'s sick so I need someone to take care of her. Can you please be the one to do it?" She asked him.

"Of course!" America gleefully answered.

"Thank you! I have to go! You have a key right?"

"Yes!"

"Okay bye!"

End of Flashback...

"And that's what happened." America finished while smiling.

"Ohhhh.. No wonder." You said grinning.

"You don't have to though." You frowned.

"No, no. It was basically my fault for letting you stay out with me in the rain." He said shaking his head.

"No it wasn't." You answered him.

"It is." He said frowning also.

"Well. I'll let you take care of me. Thank you." You smiled at him.

"I will. I promise." He smiled back and leaned in.

He leaned in a little more but you covered your mouth. He whined and pouted.

"'I don't want you getting sick." You said.

"I don't mind if it's because of you (Y/N)." He said removing your hand and kissed you softly.

You melted into the kiss while wrapping your arms around his neck.

You both smiled as you parted.

"I love you." You said while staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you too." He said and pecked your lips one last time.

"Now sleep." He smiled and stroked your hair again.

"No. Not until you lay next to me." You pouted.

"Fineee." He drawled out.

You scooted over and he raised up the blanket a little and went under the covers with you.

You both snuggled and you both fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Gomen ne. It took so long.

America: Finallyyyyy

Me: Well school is finally over! Banzai!

America: Haha yeah!

Me: So it's time to...

America and Me: PARTYYYYYY!!!

Me: Next chapter would be in a few days. So let's let's go! Cause verything is now ok-ok-okay!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
151K 328 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni