America Boyfriend Scenarios (...

By London2722

Ever wonder what it would be like to date the infamous America? Find out! Alfred F. Jones More

How You Guys Met
When You Meet Again
When You Guys Hang Out
When He Asks You Out
When You Go On A Date
First Kiss
He's Jealous
You're Jealous
You're On Your Period
He Does Something Girly
He Hears Your Singing
You Prank Him With His Friend
You Argue About Something Silly and Make Up
He Walks In(Sorta) On You Naked
THANK YOU!
You Catch Him Singing
He Tells You To Call Him America
Author Say What?
He Tells You He's A Country
He Catches You Reading Yaoi of Him
You Guys Convo on Vid Chat
He Meets Your Parents and Your Friends
He Plays Flappy Bird
It's Your Birthday!
When You Watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
He Takes You From School
When You Pull His Cowlick
When You Get Sick
When He Gets Sick
People Think You're Not Good Enough For Him

He's Being Perverted

6.3K 137 245
By London2722

Lately, you are fascinated by all the tourist spots in France so lately you have been hanging out with him.

"Hey America can I go with France tomorrow? I wanna have a tour of his country." You asked America already preparing the stuff you were gonna bring for the tour.

"Sure! Just come back soon okay?" He said peeking his head in your room as you packed up.

"I will!" You chirped and placed all the things you need.

A brochure book.

French Dictionary

Map

Compass

Gadgets

Phone

Money

Extra Clothes

As soon as you turned to look at America he was already ling gone in his room.

AMERICA'S POV:

I'm getting really annoyed now. First she hangs out with France more than me.

She tastes his food and likes it more than mine.

Ugghh! This is so making me anxious! What am I gonna do? Waahh!! I hope it rains tomorrow!

I quickly took out some stuff I would need tomorrow.

Mustache

Disguise Bag

Burgers

Milkshakes

Phone

Money

Shades

Perfect. I thought as I rubbed my palms together making a really disoriented evil face.

If it does not rain then I'm gonna follow them. Hehe.

...Back to you...

Finally it's tomorrow! You thought as you took your bag and checked if everything was inside.

You heard France's car park in the driveway and took your bag, dashing to America's room.

"America I'm going now." You said as you peeked your head in, trying to get a glimpse of your boyfriend.

He fully opened the door and hugged you tightly. "Bye bye have fun." He said cheerfully and let go of you, pecking you lightly on the lips.

"I will bye!" You said just as he turned around to close the door.

You turned around yourself, ready to walk off and open the door for France but a certain someone grabbed your shoulders and spun you around.

When you did you got really scared. America was looking at you as if he was dead already or all the burgers are gone.

"W-What is it?" You asked him your face pale.

"If he ever touches you or anything call me okay? Also don't accept anything from him okay? Don't go into a hotel sighting with him. Oh! Don't take off any part of your clothing even if you are sweating like crazy!" He said in one breath which made you stare at him blankly.

"I will! I will! I'm going now okay?" You said smiling and got off of his grip and dashed out the door like a mad woman.

"Ready to go madame?" France asked in a gentleman manner and opened the door for you.

"Oui. Mercì" You said back and sat down in his car.

Not too long after you guys dashed off and into the airport then into France after a few hours.

AMERICA'S POV:

I stared at the door and pouted. Did I do something wrong for her to dash off?

Or is she just really excited?

I took all the stuff I need and dashed out the door, myself and drove off, following them.

FRANCE'S POV:

As we drove towards the airport I saw America's car following us and sighed quietly.

That idiot just can't leave her alone can he?

I drove into parking lot and opened the door for (Y/N) to get out of the car.

I glanced by the corner of my eye and saw America inside his car watching us.

Even until we got into my country he followed us like a crazy stalker!

When (Y/N) and I are eating I feel someone burning holes into my head and I turned around and saw America covering his face with a book.

I narrowed my eyes on him for a while and turned back to (Y/N).

...Back to you...

You had so much fun today! Every food you ate tasted so good! You read your book and asked France questions when given the time to.

You wrote memos of the new information you had learned.

You snapped your book close and looked up at France with a smile on your face. "Okay! Last one! Can I go see the Eiffel Tower?" You asked with a smile on your face and blinked.

France almost bust up laughing at that but kept it down.

America had heard what you said and had gotten a really perverted scenario in his head.

He couldn't help himself and popped up from a bush scaring the crapola out of you.

"You can certainly not see the Eiffel Tower!" He exclaimed with a blush covering his face.

"America?! What are you doing here? Also why can't I?! I heard that it's a really tall structure! Why can't you let me see it!" You demanded while pouting and stomping your feet.

"Absolutely not!" America exclaimed.

"But I heard it was really tall, big and looks amazing! I wanna see it!" You whined crossing your arms.

"You can just come and see my Florida instead!" He suggested and blushed like mad fire.

What the hell am I saying?! America thought.

"It's not the same!" You crossed your arms and pouted like a child.

While all of this was happening France was trying to control his laugher at how different the two thoughts you and America were having.

"Let's just go see the Eiffel Tower! America you can come too if you want." France suggested.

America blushed madly at that and France noticed and laughed hard inside his head.

'Naughty Child'

France thought as America protested and exclaimed that he was not going to do that.

"You're coming whether you like it or not." You said and dragged America with you and France.

America tried to get out of your grip but as soon as you guys reached the Eiffel Tower you guys saw how beautiful it is in night view.

With the lightings all around it. It looked really amazing.

America placed a hand on your shoulder making you smile and cuddle up to his side as France aww'ed in his head and secretly took a picture of you two in the sidelines.

...Timeskip...

After a few days you still wondered why America was desperate in stopping you from seeing the Eiffel Tower so you did your research and blushed, quickly shutting off the tab.

"That damn pervert."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Heyo!

America: Sup!

Me: *moves away from the pervert*

America: Why are you moving away? *walks closer*

Me: I have pepper spray! *holds up a pepper spray*

America: *surrender pose* I did nothing!

Me: Oh well.. I'm dirty minded so I guess it's okay. *laughs*

America:*laughs along* By the way what took you so long?

Me: I have a new book but I haven't published it! Everyone please look forward to it! It's about Aikatsu! Also if you want me to continue the Kuroshitsuji FanFic, The Lost Is Found and my other book The Heirs please tell me.

America: Talking to the camera again. *facepalms*

Me: *laughs*

America: Byeeeee~!

Me: Byeeeee~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 1K 192
Mature content
146K 291 18
Just a horny girl
76.9K 3.4K 78
❤️
46.1K 981 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...