America Boyfriend Scenarios (...

By London2722

Ever wonder what it would be like to date the infamous America? Find out! Alfred F. Jones More

How You Guys Met
When You Meet Again
When You Guys Hang Out
When He Asks You Out
When You Go On A Date
First Kiss
He's Jealous
You're Jealous
You're On Your Period
He Does Something Girly
He Hears Your Singing
You Prank Him With His Friend
You Argue About Something Silly and Make Up
He Walks In(Sorta) On You Naked
THANK YOU!
You Catch Him Singing
He Tells You To Call Him America
Author Say What?
He Tells You He's A Country
He Catches You Reading Yaoi of Him
You Guys Convo on Vid Chat
He Plays Flappy Bird
He's Being Perverted
It's Your Birthday!
When You Watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
He Takes You From School
When You Pull His Cowlick
When You Get Sick
When He Gets Sick
People Think You're Not Good Enough For Him

He Meets Your Parents and Your Friends

3.4K 95 131
By London2722

You are currently trying to do your homework but couldn't concentrate because your friend was bugging you to let her meet America.

"I'm busy (F/N). Maybe some other time you can bother me with that." You said really trying to take your homework seriously.

If only you can understand why the fuck calculus is so important in your life then maybe you'd be interested.

"(Y/N)! Please let me meet him!" (F/N) said planting her face down on your bed.

You just kept ignoring her as if she was not wailing loudly of how stingy you are that you wouldn't let her meet your boyfriend.

"You just laughed at his nickname why would you be so interested now?" You asked facing her, obviously annoyed.

"I wanna try scaring him like how my dad scared my sister's boyfriend. Pleaaaaase?" She asked practically kneeling and bowing to you.

"Please (Y/N)." She said finally resorting to her final attack...... The Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Don't look at me like that!" You groaned banging your head on the table trying to avert your eyes from her.

"Pweaaase?" She asked in a baby voice along with the eyes with made it really hard for you.

"Fine! You can meet him." You answered through your teeth but unknown to you, your two parents have heard the whole thing and decided to step in.

"(Y/N), who is this America you are talking about?" Your dad asked stepping inside the room.

"Is it that Alfred boy hunny?" Your mom asked with a grin on her face right behind your father, as she entered your room.

"Where the heck can I get some privacy?!" You groaned banging your head on the table again.

Your mom and (F/N) giggled at you while your father let out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"So can we meet him? What is he like? Does he like baseball? Does he love meat? I-Is he... Blonde?(No offense)" He asked one question after the other.

"Arrgghhh! You can all meet him later! Just please get out!" You exclaimed shoving them all out of the room.

You locked the door because you heard them banging on it and pleading to meet him so you sighed and took out your phone and dialed America's number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America's phone rang making him stop reading his book and looked at his phone to know whose calling.

'(Y/N)? Okay then...'

He thought answering his phone and heard your voice on the other side.

"Hello America."

"Hi (Y/N)!"

"Hey can you come to my house? My parents and my friend would love to meet you."

"R-Really?!"

"Yeah... Is it okay with you?"

America smiled and sighed softly so you couldn't hear. Truth is, he always wanted to meet your parents and friends.

"Of course it is! I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay! Thank you America!"

You hanged up while he immediately changed clothes and went out, getting in his car and drove to your house.

"Well that went better than expected." You said out loyd and changed your clothes then plopped down on the bed.

In 5 minutes, true to his words, America arrived and knocked at your door.

You perked up and walked downstairs only to find your mom, dad and (F/N) staring at the door.

You sighed in relief and opened the door for America.

"Hey." You greeted smiling. "Hello to you too." He said smiling and holding your hand while you let him in.

"Hello, I am Alfred F. Jones. You can call me America." He said to your parents and (F/N) making them think why would he want them to call him America.

"Let's have a seat shall we?" Your suprisingly well mannered mother said leading him to the living room.

As you all sat down on different couches. Mom and dad, you and America and (F/N) alone.

"So when did you both start dating?" Your mom asked you both.

"It was on (A/D) (Anniversary Date)." America answered with a smile on his face, his cowlick standing straight up.

"Oh, is that so... (Y/N)......WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!?" Your mom exclaimed as she shot up her chair in excitement.

"I thought you wouldn't let me." You said, shrugging your shoulder.

"Not let you?! I've been waiting for this for a long time! Give me grandchildren alright?" She said, laughing.

"Calm down (M/N). He's a guest don't scare the poor guy now." Your dad said laughing a little.

"No no! I'll be sure to give you lots of grandchildren!" America said smiling goofily.

You blushed and hid your face with your hands, completely embarrassed about this conversation.

"Do what are the things that you like?" Your dad asked.

"Well I love hamburgers, milk shakes, blue, red, yellow and white. I also love America, horror movies, heroes...."

America kept listing the things that he likes and is finally coming to an end with it.

"... My pet Tony and last but not least, (Y/N)."

You smiled at the last part with a blush on your cheeks. Count on America to do the most cheesy things.

"So are you a student or do you have a job?" (F/N) asked him.

"I have a job and it's uhh.. Umm." America said hesitating to tell them his job.

You looked at him in panic and thought for an answer.

"Well? Spit it out son." Your dad said encouraging him a little.

"It's.. Uhh.."

"He works for the government!" You quickly said so that could answer them.

"Ohhh the government huh? Why didn't you just say so?" Your mom asked.

"Yeah.. It's nothing tro be ashamed of." (F/N) said.

"It's just embarrassing..." He said smiling.

"Okay but I approve so you guys can date." Your mom said grinning.

"Don't forget the grandchildren." Your dad said grinning.

"Geez, dad I thought you were more mature." You whined pouting.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Your dad said laughing.

(F/N) quickly walked to America whule holding a fork in her hand and pointed it at the middle of his eyes.

"If you hurt (Y/N) then you are dead meat. Got it?!" She threatened him while smiling sweetly, almost as if she was Russia.

'Why does this remind me of a certain someone?'

America thought while picturing Russia with his dark aura while smiling in an innocent manner.

"I definitely won't. I would be depressed no I might even die if I make her sad." He said to (F/N).

"Good." She said hiding the fork and placed her hand for him to shake.

"My name is (F/N) and I accept you as my Bestfriend's boyfriend or fiancee or husband." She said in a prideful happy manner.

"(F/N) I haven't even finished school. What's with the advanced thinking of the lot of you?" You asked the trio.

"Nothingggggg" she said giggling.

You narrowed your eyes but believed them. America had a really nice time with your parents and friends. It all went smoothly. It was a really fun experience for him.

"Bye America. So sorry I troubled you with this." You said as you were saying good bye to him at your door way.

"It's okay I had a really good time with them." He said smiling warmly at you.

"Though I'm surprised your behave and well-mannered today." You teased him making him blush.

"Well this is important to me afterall." He said and kissed you.

"Bye (Y/N), see ya around!" He said happily as he made his way off.

"Bye Bye!" You waved good bye until he was out of sight and went inside closing the door.

Well, your parents were watching everything from the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Aaaahh! I'm back everyone!

America: Welcome back! Was it tough!?

Me: It's harder because of the activities this year. But I'm not complaining since it's fun.

America: Ohhhhh... Okay.

Me: So quiet.

America: Yeah, sorry. I'm in my nostalgic mode right now..

Me: I see.... Anyways! I have two books to advertise to the Filipino Readers of this book! Okay I'll introduce each:

The first one is Buhay Barkada by FrustratedTeenager_ and it is a really good story if you are interested in comedy and romance.

The second one is Celebrity Life by EjMateo and it is a very addicting story! She even included me and it's such an honor to be in the story. It's really nice and I really recommend it so go ahead and read it!

America: I read those two and it was really awesome!

Me: That's good and that is all I have to say! Bye Bye!!

America: Byeeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
92K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad