Love is not always Sweet

Por anjuarshi

Hello friends... 馃槉馃槉 This is my another arshi story... not a new concept, though... I always disliked the w... M谩s

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 7

6.5K 373 64
Por anjuarshi

Arnav got up from his sleep and the first thing he did was to observe the bed... To his disappointment, Khushi was absent... Last night, he was awake till late night thinking about Khushi's words... She wanted to open a sweet shop in Lucknow again... Arnav decided what he should do on this matter already... He just have to speak with Khushi now... Taking a deep breathe, he got up and left to washroom...

***

Anjali lifted her head, hearing a door knock and found Khushi standing there...

Anjali: Khushiji, come... (sadness was still visible in her voice and face)

Khushi(getting in): how are you feeling, di...?

Anjali(giving a slight smile): I am okay, Khushiji...

Khushi too reciprocated the smile...

Khushi: di, why are you not attending the pooja(prayer to god) today??

Anjali was in some other world while answering that question...

Anjali: I don't know what I have to pray, Khushiji... My life got filled with so much bitterness that I don't know how to start and where to start now...

Khushi(placing her palm over Anjali's cheek): start with your baby, di... You have to be strong for her... and I am cent percent sure that your life would be filled with happiness when this baby enters your life... just pray the same... and you have the entire family standing for you... start living for them and smile with them... they can't see you like this...please di...come down and participate in pooja....

Anjali smiled hearing Khushi's words while Khushi dropped her palm, smiling...

Anjali: you know Khushiji, Chotte is really lucky to have you in his life...

Anjali said making Khushi dull... Anjali observed that change and remembered what happened yesterday and the allegations on Arnav too...

Anjali: Khushiji, shall I ask you a question??

Khushi nodded her head and Anjali continued...

Anjali: why did you agree to marry Chotte when he forced you...? Why did you bear all our tantrums...? You could have told us everything...

Khushi: Di please... we will talk about it later...

Anjali: no Khushiji... I want to know about it, right now... because I can't let my brother committing mistakes in your case...

Khushi(faking a smile): its all settled now, di... He is understanding me very well... Ha, he forced me into this marriage and I got to know the reason behind it lately...(she became sad all of a sudden)

Anjali: so, what is the reason??

Khushi: I said that yesterday, di...

Anjali lets out a deep breathe before continuing...

Anjali: so, that is what the reason...?

Khushi(stammering): ha...Ha di... Otherwise, why will I support him still...?

Anjali: because you love him...

Khushi instantly looked into Anjali's eyes and tears formed in her eyes...

Anjali: ok... I won't ask what made you both to take this step... or how Chotte made you accept his decision of marrying you... but remember one thing Khushiji... you and Chotte, both are equal for me... I can't just support Chotte whatever he does... If you say it or not, truth won't stay hidden for many days... just like Shyam's truth came out yesterday...

Khushi was still looking at Anjali...

Anjali: shall we go now...?

Khushi came out of her thoughts and nodded her head... Both the ladies left to the mandir (prayer room)...

***

Breakfast table:

Everyone got seated including Anjali...

Arnav(to Anjali): how are you di??

Anjali: I am fine, Chotte... Don't worry...

Arnav smiled at her and watched Khushi who took her seat beside him... As usual, she ignored him... It pricked him whenever she did that... When he was about to serve himself, he watched Khushi's hands coming forward and doing that for him... She placed the toast bread in his plate and filled a glass with mango juice for him... All of a sudden, Arnav remembered the incident when Khushi poured the same mango juice in his shoes and the way she apologized after that for pouring hot tea on him and accepting everything she had done to irritate him... It brought a pleasant smile on his face... How innocent she was then... yet so strong to fight with Arnav Singh Raizada... Wish he had never done the mistake of marrying her forcefully... He would have seen the same Khushi even now... He missed having some silly arguments with her... He missed her nervousness whenever he stayed close to her... He missed Khushi totally... May be, he should really give her some time and he should also make enough efforts to earn her forgiveness... to win her love and trust back... He saw Khushi facing him now and immediately smiled while thanking her...

Arnav(smiling): thanks... (he muttered)

Khushi just nodded her head and then turned to concentrate on her plate.. Breakfast went calmly and everyone were happy to see Anjali to be normal... She was not in the thoughts of that Shyam, atleast...

***

Arnav was arranging his laptop bag to leave to his office when Khushi entered... Arnav saw her...

Arnav: Khushi....

He called her and grabbed her attention...

Arnav: thanks... (he said again)

'Again thanks... what happened to him today...', thought Khushi...

Arnav: I know, you are the one who comforted di and made her come back to her normal self again... so, thanks...

Khushi: I care for di as much as you do, Arnavji... So, no need to thank me...

Yeah... Khushi cares for everyone... then, how could he think that she could spoil his di's married life... Why every thing or every word from Khushi was reminding him of his deeds?? He had to do so much to mend his mistakes... Arnav just nodded his head and left their room with his laptop bag...

Khushi sighed after Arnav left... She thought about Anjali's words...

'because you love him...', Anjali's words played in her mind...

These words disturbed her very much... She knew, how much ever she tried to get over this feeling, it is becoming impossible... She still loves that man... Yeah... She loves Arnav Singh Raizada... but she doesn't want to get hurt once again only because she loves him... that is why she decided... She decided to go away from him... She decided to go Lucknow... That way, she could even start sweet shop again and bring that glory which their family had in Lucknow once again... She decided to talk to the family soon...

***

Arnav returned from his office... He entered his room after speaking with his di and asking her to take rest... He knew, his di had many questions regarding his marriage but she didn't ask any... He would tell her everything when right time comes... For now, he had to talk to Khushi... As he entered his room, Khushi was not there... He got freshed up and waited for Khushi to come... After few more minutes, Khushi entered...

Khushi: it's already late... everyone had their dinner... won't you eat?? (She asked knowing he didn't have his dinner and it was late night already)

Arnav could see her concern... It only made him crave for her presence in his life till his last breathe...

Arnav: I will have... but I need to talk to you first...

Khushi: Naniji asked me to serve you dinner whenever you come... so, first have your dinner... (she used Naniji's name to hide her concern)

Arnav sensed that but couldn't deny... He nodded his head and both of them moved down... Arnav took his seat and Khushi started serving him...

Arnav: did you eat??

Khushi: that shouldn't be your concern...

She said and Arnav was hurt... He knew, he was getting punishment for his own deeds but he couldn't take such harsh words from Khushi... He turned his gaze towards his plate with the same pain but heard Khushi speaking...

Khushi: I have already said you that everyone had their dinner, right... That everyone includes me too... (she answered finally)

Khushi couldn't see the hurt on Arnav's face... That face which always showed his attitude was showing his repentance today... He was calm at whatever taunt she had thrown at him... She would be leaving him and this house in few days, anyhow... So, she decided not to hurt herself by hurting him in this remaining few days... On the other hand, Arnav was happy to hear her answer... He concentrated on food and started eating... Khushi realized that the water mug is empty and left to kitchen to fill it... She filled it with water and came back only to see Arnav coughing badly... She rushed towards him immediately...

Khushi: Arnavji... (she took his name in worry  while placing her palm over his back)... Arnavji, look upwards... you will feel better...

Arnav followed her orders while coughing still... Khushi patted his back and slowly, Arnav became normal again... Khushi poured water in his glass and made him drink...

Khushi(keeping the glass back): Arnavji, are you okay??

Arnav(nodding his head): I am fine...

Khushi took a sigh of relief and Arnav observed her...

Arnav: you still care for me, Khushi... (he stated)

Khushi fiddled with her dupatta and answered him after a while...

Khushi: it was just out of humanity... I might have helped any other person in your place, the same way...

Arnav: you might have... but the concern which you show towards me is different... I could see it in your eyes...

Khushi was lost for a moment but answered him quickly....

Khushi: wake up from your dreams, Arnavji... If you remember, just yesteraday I clarified that I hate you... I could repeat that again if you want to hear... The difference you see in my eyes is because I am helping the one whom I hate...

Arnav: dreams are still better, Khushi... I don't have to hear your lies saying you hate me... I know, you still love me...

Khushi couldn't take anymore... It looked as if she was falling weak infront of him... but she reminded herself to stay strong, every minute...

Khushi: even if I don't hate you now, I will pray everyday and try to develop that hatred for you... because you deserve only that...

Saying that, Khushi left...

Arnav(to himself): I know... I deserve your hatred... (he whispered to himself sadly)

***

Arnav entered the room and moved towards poolside where Khushi stood... She was looking at the sky, probably talking to the star silently whom she considered as her mother... Arnav observed her for few minutes and Khushi heard him speaking after a while...

Arnav: so you still stay on your words of going to Lucknow??

Khushi looked at him and took few seconds to grasp his words... She answered while trying to be strong...

Khushi: ha... and I don't care whether you accept it or not... I will go to Lucknow and I will lead a new life there... away from you... then, after these three months, I will...

Arnav didn't allow her to speak further... He continued...

Arnav(cutting her off): I accept...

Khushi looked at him in bewilderment while Arnav clarified...

Arnav: you can go to Lucknow as per your wish... I will talk to the family...

Khushi was shocked to see this sudden change in him... Just yesterday, he said that he wanted her to stay with him... How come he changed his decision within a day...?

***

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

380K 9.9K 14
Hello dearies... This is show based story and I'm writing this kind of story for the first time. I don't own the characters (except few) and base sto...
468K 20.3K 46
What if Arnav had come to know about the real truth of Shyam during his stay in Lakshmi nagar? What if Arnav realised his mistakes and asked forgiven...
100K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
237K 13.8K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...