My Little Legend [PERMANET IN...

Per KLegendsM15

Sara has trained Emily before she could even walk to be strong. Sara trained her daughter and taught her ever... Més

A New Hero
A Secret to Keep
Solo
Lost
Training
Control & Manipulate
Welcome
Game Night & Drunk Nights
Chemo
More Than A Friend
Emily?
Trouble
Power
Clue
Riddle
Receiver
Ghost of Legend's Past
Ghost of Legend's Present
Ghost of Legend's Future
Sparring Gone Wrong
Advise
Reunion
Aruba
Damage
A Step Forward To Redemption, Two Steps Backwards To Forfeiture
Rise Of The Huntress
Set In Motion
Last Two
Prophcey Game
The Light In The Dark
Man Or A Monster
Interagation

Radioactive

2K 82 12
Per KLegendsM15

Emily sat in Noonan's Restaurant and ate a lettuce wrap that contained avocados, tomatoes, black beans, corn salsa, cheddar cheese with zesty pepita dressing wrapped in a spinach tortilla.

Nothing better to do than eat when you're stressed and out of energy. Sleep was always an option but Emily wanted to be alone and didn't want to face anyone. It was her first birthday she spent without Ava or Sara. Even when she was first born she was by their side, at least that was what she was told. Ava once told Emily that the minute she was born her and Sara were there to meet their little bundle of joy once she was all cleaned.

Emily leaned back in her chair to drink her Latte when someone bumped into her shoulder, which caused her to spill her latte on herself.

"Hey watch it!" Emily growled while she took napkins to clean her shirt.

"I'm so sorry. Let me pay you back by taking you out to dinner," the woman took napkins and tried to wipe of the spilled remains.

Emily however froze after she recognized the girl's voice.

"Sorry again. I'm Mia." She stuck out her hand.

"It's nothing, Mia. I-I'm Emily."

"Emily, you have a beautiful name. And it fits with a beautiful person like you. Are you new here?"

"Uh- I- Yeah I moved to National City four months ago. I lived in DC before." Emily didn't completely lie.

"Since you're new here. You wouldn't mind if I gave you a tour?" Mia smiled.

"I would love that," Emily returned her smile and forgot all about the spilled coffee on her shirt.

Alex, Maggie, and Lena continuously called Emily on the phone they got her for Earth-38. Kara, Brainy and Nia tried to search for Emily, however due to being an assassin's daughter she knew how to hide when she wanted to hide.

Super-friends panicked when another alarm indicated radiation from the same morning. Alex, as the director of the DEO, ordered her top analysts to figure out why this chemical monster was still alive.

Kara changed into her alter ego Supergirl, as so did the rest of the Super-friends. Lena and James went to track down Ramsey Norton. However as Lena and James questioned Norton again he went angry. It wasn't like the Incredible Hulk more like Dr. Frankenstein, guilty when the creature started doing harm.

"If you made it, you would know how to stop it," James crossed his arms over his chest.

"You can't stop it, the chemicals in him will always bring him back."

"Then what is holding the chemicals in this form." Lena glared.

"I-it's a plastic covering. A mold."

"What brought him to life?"

"It wasn't suppose to be like this, I was suppose to cure world hunger!"

"I love your effort but that didn't go as planned."

Lena walked out without James after having had all the information she needed. However at the moment Lena had no idea how to stop Chemo. Alex, Maggie and Lena were more worried about Emily than having their attention on Chemo.

"Emily where are you?" Lena desperately looked for Emily's energy source. The energy source that was tracked by the DEO to know whenever Emily used her powers.

Emily walked down Main St. with Mia. Her mind raced and she couldn't say a proper sentence at all. If Mia was here on Earth-38 was there a possibility that Sara and Ava were alive on this Earth? Was there a possibility that the Bureau was in a different location? Was there a possibility that there was another Emily who lived with her birth parents?

"Emily? Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah I'm alright. You just look like someone I know."

"She must be pretty then..."

"What?" Emily confusedly stared

"You have drool here," Mia pointed at her own mouth.

Emily immediately moved her hand to wipe her drool when Mia laughed.

"There was nothing there. Was there?"

"No but you're pretty cute. So Emily what do you do for fun?"

Emily chuckled. "If I told you I'd have to kill you."

"So secretive. I understand we just met. Yet it feels like we've known each other for forever."

"You wouldn't believe it." Emily mumbled.

A small rumble came from down the street. Many people started to run past the two screaming off the top of their lungs. Knowing trouble was ahead, Emily turned towards Mia and held on to her shoulders.

"Run and don't look back. I'll come find you later okay."

"Where are you going?"

Emily smiled and threw her hands to her side before the signature blue mist left her hands and propelled her off the ground. She winked towards the other girl before she yelled "L-Corp!"

"L-Corp?"

"I intern there," Emily smiled before she flew into chaos.

"Cool," Mia smiled before she ran in the opposite direction.

Emily landed in between Kara and Nia once again. The two were relieved when she arrived, before Kara angrily yelled "where were you?"

Emily ignored Kara and asked what the plan was to take down Chemo.

"Emily now would be a good time to get everyone out of here? While we hold him off."

Emily made eye contact with Nia before she relaxed her arms and her eyes glowed blue. Streams of blue came from Emily's body and warped around the city. In a few moments citizens of national city became zombie like, with the exception of glowing eyes, aimlessly walked out of near by buildings.

Super-friends were confused at first then realized that Emily could control minds. They never failed to be surprised by the brunette and her new powers she had learned to control.

Emily walked with the crowd to guide them to a safer place, when Chemo decided that spit acid. Emily quickly put up a shield that blocked the first couple of  acid spits but once an acid spit projected towards Emily the shield weakened allowing an acid spit to hit Emily.

The younger land onto her back groaning at her right leg that was burning. Emily curled up onto her left side. "Bitch" Emily screamed, with spirit fingers her hand began to glow and her leg began to cool off, healing in the process. She panted for a bit before she pushed herself up and resumed the fighting scene.

"Because we're on a mission I'm going to ignore the fact that you just cussed," Alex pulled out a flame thrower.

"Why do you have a flame thrower?"

"Lena figured out how to stop chemo."

"How?"

"Burning the plastic then vaporizing the chemical due to heat."

"Okay what if it doesn't work?" Emily asked.

"Lena is intellig-"

"Make the plan," Emily put up a finger. "Execute the plan," Emily put up two fingers. "Expect the plan to go off the rails," she placed her third finger up. "Throw away the plan."

"What's the point of making the plan then."

"Point is to have multiple plans."

"Create an opening for Kara and I, alright?"

"Yes ma'am."

Alex handed Emily a com system as she placed it in her ear. Emily flew towards Nia the two smirked before they made a show. The Starlight Duo was so great that it rivaled Blackstar and Nyx's teamwork. Swirls, twists, and flips were included in their distracting plan.

"Show offs," Alex scoffed.

Emily and Nia, with the Legion ring, flew up to Chemo's eye level. Then began a game of fly swatted, Nia and Emily being the "flies" and Chemo being the fly swatter. Once Brainy and Lena gave Alex and Kara the opening signal to fire up. Kara flew behind Chemo and started to use her heat vision as Alex burned Chemo's legs.

Chemo roared and steamed. Emily flew down towards the street and created a giant shield to guard the remaining agents and officers on the ground. The green monster vaporized and the DEO agents at head counters and at the screen cheered.

"Kara!" Alex searched for her little sister.

Gasps were heard as agents pointed towards the sky. The famous red and blue skirt was falling from the sky. Without warning Emily ran towards the Girl of Steel and slowly brought her down. Even steel rusts, and Kara was unconscious with a radiation burn to her left.

Emily rested the Girl of Steel on her left leg in a sitting position. Alex raced towards the two and Emily moved her fingers to and slowly healed Kara. Kara gasped and Alex immediately hugged her.

"Kara! I couldn't lose you again!"

"As long as there is hope, Supergirl prevails. I have Emily to thank for that."

"When did you realize you had all these powers?" Alex asked the younger.

"I read comics and watched Captain America Civil War and just tried it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughter filled Alex's and Kelly's apartment. Emily slept across Lena's lap, as the rest drank wine and talked.

"She did really well today," James nodded towards the youngest.

"Was there secret training?" Maggie asked Nia. "It also seems like National City has a new hero."

"She really just wants to help. She said all she ever wanted was to make her parents proud. She really loves her parents, every single training we have she brings up her parents."

"She's been through a lot in the past four months. I know how it feels to lose a family and have to relive your whole life." Kara pouted. "But she is making this choice by herself. Her family is still on a different Earth."

"Kara, darling, we have heard so many stories of her parents. Everything back at her home would just remind her of everything she has lost."

"Today's her birthday why don't we throw her a party?" Kelly asked.

"No surprise parties. I've gotten to many knives to the face."

"I think a cake would be good." Brainy commented.

"Yes definitely no complaints! It's cake!"

"Kara the cake is for Emily not you," Alex pushed her sister.

"She not going to finish it."

"We still have a three hours before her birthday ends," Kelly looked at her phone.

"But bakeries are closed."

"Not in Japan! I'll be right back guys!"
Kara left the apartment.

Twenty minutes later she arrived with a cake in her hands. Kara pulled the short end of the straw and had to wake up the sleeping girl. Emily held Kara in a leg hold on the floor, Alex took a picture as Lena helped Kara out.

"Don't sneak up on an assassin's daughter!"

"I didn't sneak up on you, I tried to wake you up for your cake."

"You mean the one you would give a slice out of a million to all of us."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Kara!" Lena yelled at Kara.

"She started it."

"Sometimes I question who the actual child is!" Lena turned towards the cake her arm wrapped around Emily's neck.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.2K 171 16
After a fight with Iris Barry goes to a bar and meets a blonde assassin friend who having the same trouble fighting with their partner then they drin...
15.2K 326 98
If you have a cover you'd like to send me please snapchat me at @laurellgrant "I will be editing the first 50 chapters beginning April 15, 2018" Per...
460K 12.4K 44
She couldn't save her sister. But she sure as hell will save her, in more ways than one. [sara lance x oc] [ranked #1 in saralance 11/05/18]
15.3K 595 10
Kara lands herself a new job as caretaker for the Luthor's. She's to take care of their youngest daughter Lena, who's been forced to move back in wit...