When The Darkness Meets Light

By Asshna

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life;love... More

Prologue- His Pain
Chapter 1- His Dark Soul
Chapter 2-The Beauty Behind The Veil Of Darkness
Chapter 3- His Hatred Or His Lust?!
Chapter 4-Her Dream And His Desire
Chapter 5-First Meeting
Chapter 6- She Is Mine
Chapter 7- Marry Me
Chapter 8- The Torture Begins
Chapter 9- Remorse Is Not A Remedy
Chapter 10- Her Virginty
Chapter 11- Your Life Belongs To Me
Chapter 12- I Am Your God!
Chapter 13- The Face-off
Chapter 14- Shoot Me Radhika!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 49

4.6K 272 47
By Asshna

Arjun's POV

"There you see that miniature ball like thing. That is your baby."

"Doc don't call my baby a ball like thing!" I snapped in an angry tone.

How dare she, call my baby a ball like thing?! Just because our association is from a long time that does not mean she can call any fucking thing to my baby.

"Arjun, it is not a baby until it is fully developed it's a fetus right now." She tells us in that sugary sweet tone.

"It's my baby you are talking about not a fucking fucking fetus." I tell her in a tone that means business. How dare she call my baby a ball?!

"Arjun, please....." Radhika tries to intervene between us but she doesn't know that doctor Anita is doing this purposely to get under my skin. How do I know this! That's because we have known each other for a long, long time.

FLASHBACK

I marched down the stairs to give doctor Anita, her 50k for coming here without prior appointment. She was really pissed at me when I called in her office and demanded an emergency visit at my apartment.

When I reached her, she was already fuming at me for  disrupting her schedule. She still thinks I am a pompous ass. That I am, bear no doubt about it folks.

"Doc here is your check and thanks for coming."

"Arjun, this is the fifth time in a month that I have been called for an emergency contraception." She tells me begrudgingly.

I fold my hands to my chest and tower over her in an attempt to get an upper hand in this conversation,"Don't I pay you enough?! I did charity for your old age home last month. Does that ring a bell in your mind, Doc?!"

She should be content  after I donated 1 crore to her old age home last month but look at her, talking back with me now. I mean I know she is my mom's friend and that is the only reason she gets away with the shit she pulls on me.

She narrows her eyes at me,"It's not about the money it's about your attitude towards me and those women. Don't you realise you are messing up with their bodies."

Why the fuck do you care?!

"They have no qualms about that. You can ask all of them. Want their numbers?!" I say with a simper.

"Really?! You have their numbers?! The last time I remember you were saying they are same as condoms, once used then they are useless." She is making those finger quotes to accentuate her point.

Yes, I exactly remember what I said and with every fibre in my body, I meant what I said.

"Of course I said that and I was going to tell you to contact my staff for their numbers." I tell her brusquely.

"God! You are so arrogant!" She tells me in an fiery tone.

"Thanks." I reply giving her a cheeky smile.

"You are 27 already and this is biologically the best age to procreate. Look for a wife and have children." She tells me in a way to make me change my mind.

Hahaha! She is seriously funny. Either she doesn't know me in real or she is delusional.

"Really?! With whom?!" I ask her eagerly.

"Maybe one of these women. All of them are very pretty. Good body is a added bonus." She tells me casually.

Hahahaha! The biggest joke of the year. With this women I should procreate! What for?! I wouldn't even know if the bun baking in the oven is really mine with this women.

"Hahaha you are funny. Like seriously you think I will let any of my sperms to fertilise in this sluts?!" I smile slyly.

"So what do you want?!" She asks clearly exasperated.

The fact is she cares for me and I know that too but I cannot settle down right now. I need a perfect girl and my perfect girl belongs to another planet or maybe she isn't born yet or God has stopped manufacturing perfect ideal wife material.

"Well one thing is for sure I don't want babies right now and never from this sluts. My wife has to be untouched and pure."

"Such double standards. No girl in her right sense of mind will ever marry you." She tells me, ire clearly evident in her tone.

"Really?! But your daughter Jenny thinks I am God's blessing for women." I tease her.

Jenny is another story to tell. She is a sweet kid and frankly I have no intention to corrupt her. Doc treats me like her son so jen becomes my sister, right?! But she hates it if I call her kiddo. She is smitten by me and I know that so I don't lead her on.

"Don't you dare snoop around my daughter, Arjun." She snaps at me, loud and clear.

Snoop?! I have no interest in juveniles whatsoever.

"Relax Doc. Take it easy she is still a kid and I am not interested." I assure her.

She is a kid still despite the fact that she has a huge crush on me.

"I don't understand what this stupid women see in you?" She asks me furiously.

"Face, body and most importantly my not so little friend. Does that answer your question, doc?!" I give her my best smug look.

Hahaha she scrunched her nose in disgust and picked up her check.

"I hope someday I see you with a wife and a baby on way." She says and storms off.

"Not for at least 5 years doc or make it 10!" I yell out but I don't think so she heard.

I am brought back to present by Radhika calling my name on a loop. She is giving me that look that says in which world are you in?! In the world of my past, I wish to answer her unasked question but I brush it away. Doc is laughing as if it's the best day of her life. Jesus Christ! What the fuck is wrong with this old woman?!

"She is doing it purposely to irritate me." I tell Radhika in a whining tone. Did i just whine?!

Doctor smiles an endearing smile,"Yes guilty as charged. I never imagined you having this kind of life but I am very happy for you. There was a time I was only called for emergency contraception and here we are in my clinic for your first baby."

First baby that too before I will turn 30. Way to go, Arjun. I never thought this would happen so soon. I mean yes I had thought about kids but that possibility was in an abstract future which I wasn't sure of. I mean wasn't it just last year when I told her that not at least for next 10 years. Things like these tell you that you should never say never. Life is unpredictable and I am extremely happy even though a wife and a baby were never my plans.

Finally I will have someone who I will train and pass on my empire to. How wonderful! Miniature version of Me. As I drooled over the screen which showed my growing baby, I can't help the moistness that filled my eyes. My innocent baby, I will love you more than any daddy has ever loved their babies, I promise.

"Yeah I never thought this would happen one day." I mumble as I jerked my neck in the direction of the door so as to escape their surveillance.

"Arjun, are you in tears?!" Doctor asks me genuinely.

"No it's just something went in my eyes it's dust maybe." I reply but I know it's of no use, she knows me too much to believe that.

"Arjun, I know better. The last time you cried must have been when we met for your mother's funeral. What a great woman!" She exclaims as she smiles jubilant smile.

Her words gnawed my open wound but I know she did not do it on purpose. She was really close to my mom.

"She was indeed but...."

She breaks in on me,"Arjun, you must know that your mother is at peace finally. She is happy up there and watching you from the heaven. She is ecstatic that you are going to be a father soon!"

Me a father?! God, it's a huge responsibility but I know with Radhika by my side, everything is just going to fall in right place.

On the cue she holds my hand and gives it a slight squeeze to assure me. I stare in to her eyes teareyed. I somehow managed to gulp my tears in the back of my eyes not letting them manifest my vulnerability. A smile graced my face. My smile was so disarming that she couldn't help but smile back. I leaned down and placed my hand on her stomach which still manages to cover almost half of her stomach but I know as my boy grows this wouldn't last for long. I love that she is showing now. Gives a message to every other man to fuck off and take their eyes off my property. When we were on our way to her cabin, I saw men were in awe of her. It's good that I have her locked inside my ivory castle. I am by no means an exhibitionist of my possessions. I know it's not just beauty they ogle at but it's also her innocence that catches their attention. Once we are out of her cabin, I saw a ward boy staring at us precisely her from the corner of his eyes. That son of a bitch! I will kill him!

I gave him my death glare that says stare more if you have a death wish. He quickly averts his gaze and resumes to his work. I grab hold of her hand and entwined our fingers together. She looks at me and smiles her irresistible smile but I don't really like her being exposed to others. We must get out of here soon. My bodyguards follow us till we reach the gate. I know it's Sunday today and I have to see mom. Should I take Radhika along or drop her home first?! I think Radhika needs to know some thing about my life. I have never told her anything apart from the basics.

"Can we take a walk?!" I ask her.

She makes that bored face," With your army of bodyguards following us, no thanks!"

"No just you and me they will maintain a distance from us."

She finally agrees and I feel we have surpassed some invisible boundary between us but I know there are many more. I instructed my bodyguards to follow us discreetly. They are close behind but Radhika doesn't need to know that. She is so happy, carefree and at peace right now I don't wish to ruin this moment of hers. She is staring intently at our intertwined hands and I wish I could know what is she thinking. Sometimes it is hard to crack what puzzle she is weaving in her mind.

It was a remote area and there was no one except both of us on the lonely streets. We walked together in silence occasionally stealing glances at each other. Frankly speaking I am blown away by the happenings of past few days. I have been the most happiest and at my best behaviour but somehow I feel that I am losing control over my life. I feel the control is slipping out of my hand and the macho inside me cannot reconcile with that.

Soon we reached a flower vendor who always sits there. I know it because I come here every Sunday or whenever I need to put my mind in right gear. Before I could ask, he placed the bouquet of lillies in front of me and I kept a note of 2000 on his table. I actually gave him a huge tip but it's okay I am happy today. I always buy lillies and I have never brought any other flowers other than lillies. On personal front I never give flowers because I feel that lead girls on.

Finally we reached our destination. I can't wait to see Mom and give her the good news. She will be on cloud nine once she knows that Radhika is pregnant with my baby. I did not tell her last Sunday because unknowingly I wanted to tell it along with Radhika.

"We reached." I give her a small smile.

Radhika looks clueless and lost. She will get to know soon. We stopped near Mamma's grave and instantly my blood boils looking at the lifeless lillies on her grave. I have repeatedly told them to change those lillies every two hours or whenever needed. I jerk those worn out flowers away and place the fresh lillies on her death bed. I bow my head in respect and I place a kiss so as to greet her. I always use to kiss her cheek to say hello. It's really heartbreaking to see that she won't be here to witness my child's birth and childhood. She use to tell me that she wants two grandchild to play with. Radhika was standing a bit far until I called her to stand closer.

"This is Radhika, your daughter in law and she is pregnant with my baby." I am sure I am smiling giddily while introducing her to mamma.

She quickly squats down and bows her head in respect. I have seen girls getting more worried about their dresses getting soiled but not my Radhika. She is not one of those girls. I have never brought anyone here along with me because the emotion I have towards this place is beyond anyone's understanding.

"You know you are a nice gal. Mom would have liked you in the first meeting itself had she met you." I say her honestly. This is plain and simple truth. I am not complimenting or flattering her.

"Tell me about mom?!" She asks out of blue.

Mom?! Something inside me ached with a sweet pain hearing that. She actually called my mamma as mom. God! How much more likable is she going to be?! I liked how she addressed my mom as mom in fact I loved it.

"What do you want to know?!" I halfsmiled knowingly.

"Everything maybe whatever you can tell me." She sounds very curious from her tone.

"Mom was very beautiful." I replied as a flash of mom came in my mind.

"One look at you and no one will doubt that." She tells me suggestively.

Hahaha So wifey is complimenting me. Although I have heard a tons of them for my good looks but a compliment coming from my Radhika is one in million.

"You mean I am good looking?!" I tease her.

"You know you are. All those shenangians before me wasn't enough of a proof?!" She grins maliciously.

That little vixen! Shenangians?! That makes me laugh for the terminology she has used.

"Shenangians are not supposed to be taken seriously, Radhika." I carress her cheek and tell her.

I never took any girl seriously. My apartments has witnessed arrival and exit of many girls. I did not sleep around much when I stayed in the mansion but once I started living all by myself in my apartment, God! I was a ladykiller that is what one of my flings called me. Mark once told me at this rate, I am going to have a dozen of children from multiple women and every other kid will call me daddy!

I told him I always carry my raincoat along and I am always careful. I never wanted children from those girls. They were sluts and who wants their babies to come out of a slut's legs, the same legs which God knows how many men must have parted. As if Radhika read my mind, her next question knocked the air out of my gut.

"I wonder how you would have reacted had I been that kind of a girl?!" She asks cheekily.

I felt my blood run cold at the thought of some other man fucking her. I quickly shake that image off as it will only make my mood as sour as a lukewarm water. I would have never married her had she been that kind of a girl. Such girls have only one purpose that is pure sex nothing more, nothing less. Girls which are taken home to fix a meeting with parents have no business to part their legs for anyone other than their husband.

"Simple you wouldn't be here with me had you been a village whore. I am not joking but I wouldn't have married you or maybe even liked you I would have just picked you and flick you away." I give her my answer in the most crude manner to make her understand.

"You are a mcp." She says in an accusatory tone.

MCP? Really?! What an apt observation!

"I think we were talking about my mom not about shenangians like you have put them."

Why the fuck are we talking about things that never meant anything to me?! I am the most happiest than I have ever been in my life and we should not be talking about my past right now.

"Yes tell me more how she looked." She probs me more.

"She was dead gorgeous with her azure eyes but I look like my old man." I add at last begrudgingly.

I loved my mom's eyes. They were so beautiful.

"Your dad....how was he?!" She asks me in a shaky tone maybe scared of my reaction.

Initially I use to love seeing her like a fish out of water while talking to me and a part of me still enjoys that but now a larger part wants her to not be that afraid of me.

"He was a son of a bitch. Bloody bastard! It's because of him, she always cried." I grit my teeth as I tell her.

That fucking sleezeball! He ruined her life after making big promises to her.

"Was it a love marriage?!" Radhika's voice brings me out of the junction of my thoughts.

"No she told me that he was obsessed with her so he pretty much forcefully married her then initial years of their marriage were a torture but when she had me then everything was a bliss." I smile ear to ear, remembering how selflessly mamma loved me. I think Radhika is going to be like mamma but I will never be like my dad.

"Don't you realise how much our story resembles theirs?!"

The fuck it does! Her simple question fills me with so much rage that had she not been pregnant, I would have slapped her across her face for even thinking something like that.

"No it doesn't I did not fuck any other woman after I married you. Never compare me to my father!" I tell her in simmering rage.

Radhika, you are so lucky that you are pregnant otherwise in my past, whoever compared me to my dad, I made sure that they paid a very heavy price for that.

"I am talking about obsession." She reasons softly.

So she isn't comparing but she is just talking about the obsession part. That is true. God! I have to put a stop to this violent thoughts of hurting Radhika physically. What if I lose control?! I cannot afford to lose her or my baby.

"That I am because you are different and I like different." I jerk her closer and engulf her in my arms where she snuggles closer.

"So you were more close to your mom?" She asks as she tugs gently at the buttons of my shirt.

I hold her chin and make her meet my penoptic gaze. I love the red hue on her cheeks that has been so constant since the time her pregnancy is announced. She is glowing in the sunrays but I don't want to get her tanned. I will not like it if she catches sun. I don't really like her getting tanned.

"Close this word doesn't even defines what I feel for mom. We were so connected at different levels even now I feel her presence around me." I answer her question as I brush my fingers on her cheeks. So soft like feather!

"You are many bad things but you are a good son." She tells me firmly.

"Was that a compliment or an insult?!" I asked her as I rolled my eyes, irritated.

"Both." She replies with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Realization dawns me and I finally realize that I have gone soft recently. This is not what I want. Radhika has to be scared of me. I am her husband, I am the man of the house. Mark says women only talk back when they are not put in their right place the very first time. Radhika is special to me and I don't want to hurt her but this fiesty attitude is getting on my nerves.

I held her jaw and squeeze it to make my disapproval very clear,"You know you have overstepped your boundaries too many times too count in this one month. Just because I won't hit you that doesn't mean I won't punish you." I threaten her.

Radhika stop now. Don't make me do something I don't want to do. You are threading closer to the limit of my patience level.

"And just because I am being nice to you inspite of what you have done that doesn't mean I have forgiven you." She tells me calmly.

Forgiven?! I don't want to talk about this topic right now.

"Let's go home and see how nice is your version of being nice." I tell in a way to distract her.

I lifted her via bridal style despite her protest. She doesn't want to provide a free show. But dear Radhika, Who is the audience here?!

"Leave me put me down I can walk on my own." She protested desperately.

"No you have walked for too long and it's not good for yours and baby's health. I know you have sore feet." I tell her in a tone that says end of discussion.

"You are more injurious to my health than anything else." She screams.

That makes me laugh though she is talking back right now.

"Too bad you are not getting rid of me ever." I smirk evil.

On our way back to the car, I hear her mumuring words like 'baby' and 'Arjun'. What is she saying?! Forget it must be about the baby.

"We reached." I inform her.

One of my men opens the door of the car and I drop her on the backseat of the car. I get in next to her and close the door of the car. I order the driver to drive slow and steady.

I notice that Radhika is getting tired as she is dozing every now and then. She should sleep and I will get to watch her asleep. She looks very beautiful when she is fast sleep.

"Lie down." I tell her.

She stares at me with eyes wide opened,"What! You want to do it here right now?!"

It?! What is she saying?!

"What?!" I tell her in a befuddled tone.

"You said lie down so I thought...." She trails off in a nervous tone.

Oh so she thought that I wanted to have sex right now. Well we have been hitting off too often but right now she looks weak and I don't really like fucking her anywhere other than inside the mansion.

I cut her off,"God! Radhika, you really think of me as a devil, don't you?!" I pause and continue angrily," I mean I am but give me some credit here, I am not a lunatic. I was telling you to lie down so you can rest till we reach home."

"Okay." She replies shortly and she lays down but I know she is going to be uncomfortable so I pull her head in my lap to support her neck. She must get the best comfort even if it's in a car. No one has ever slept in my lap though many have sat on my lap and of course I didn't really mean it in a nice way.

"Go to sleep." I whisper softly.

I lean down and place sloppy kisses all over her face. Soon we reached and I carried her in my arms to my room. Sam must be in her room and Mariam has gone to see her friend. I don't bother to think about Lily. None of my business! I drop Radhika gently on the bed and cover her with comforter. I crawled on the bed to sit beside her.

Oh my, my, her breasts are getting fuller. I divert my gaze from those delectable moulds otherwise nothing will stop me from waking her up and knocking one off with her.

I take to my heels to go to my study. I have to work or else sitting here and lazing around won't do any good to me. I lost the track of time while working and when I saw the time, it was pretty late. Radhika has to eat. It's already 55 mins past 7. She has not eaten anything since the lunch we had together.

Fortunately when I reach the room, she is already awake. Her hair looks messy and her eyes still look sleepy. My little sleepy kitten! How cute does she look, doesn't she?!

"So you are up finally?! Now come lets go for dinner downstairs." I pull her up gently.

"What is the time?!" She asks me still in a drowsy state.

"It's 8 pm already and you have slept for nine hours so get up, will you?!" I add sternly.

I don't appreciate lethargic people who loiter in bed all day long but I know this is pregnancy that is making her sleep for so long.

"I slept so much. I don't believe you. You must be pranking with me." She says as she narrows her eyes at me.

I draw her closer and tilt her head towards the clock on the wall. Now she looks embarrassed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" She asks me.

Because I wanted to work and you will never let me work in peace.

"Because I was working and had you been awake, you would have pestered me and you look beautiful when you are fast asleep." I tell her as I pull her cheek.

"Shut up!" She snaps at me

"Radhika, do you know you snore?!" I tell her making a serious face.

Like a flame of fire she charged at me,"Take that back. I.DO.NOT.SNORE."

"Yes you don't but look at your face all red with anger. Such a baby!" I tease her more and my God, she gives me her irresistible fleeting pout.

She wraps her arms around my waist as she cannot reach my shoulders. Hahaha! Perks of being tall! I hold her gently and rub her back up and down to blew cooling breath on her hot rush of anger. I break the hug and kiss the crown of her head, " Come sleeping beauty. let's go it's already ten minutes past 8. You should eat now."

She is so precious to me and I should try to control my anger around her. I move my hand around our baby bump lightly. I bend down and place a warm kiss on it and whisper a 'I love you' to my boy. I smile heartily feeling Radhika's soft fingers running through my hair. I promise I will keep you happy, Radhika just don't make me angry ever and we will be fine.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.7K 70
Everything in her life was best... she had her family, friends and even now had a good and caring partner whom she was soon going to marry. she loved...
34.3K 1.6K 11
Abhimanyu Thakur - He is most handsome eligible bachelor. He is known as devil in his underworld as he is a mafia king. He never has any weakness in...
11.9K 1K 34
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
272K 9.9K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...