† chlorine-The Society

By boyyeetsworld

⚚ [who we were yesterday, we are different now] [i dyed my hair with chlorine when i was 7] [its like, like... More

𝘼 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿...
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
dance
back
together
monster
unknown
responsible
innocent
guilty
alone
forever
decision
killers
rotten
quiet
planet
holiday
posioned
lead
chaos
punished
happens

forget

4.5K 127 12
By boyyeetsworld

CHAPTER six

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Childhood's End
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•don't you wish we could just•
forget
⚚⚚⚚

The town was quiet. Broken glass was scattered on the group. The fire in the car still burned, faintly. Bleu followed the rest of her friends back home. The rain still fell but it was much softer now. She was still soaked from the downpour. She walked into the Pressman household and took off the sweatshirt Grizz had given her. Everyone had gone to their rooms except Cassandra. Bleu took this as her chance.

"Cassandra." Bleu said as the older girl turned to her.

"Yes." she responded as she took off her wet jacket.

"About tonight-"

"Bleu, don't apologize. you did nothing wrong those boys can't be stopped."

"I wasn't going to apologize." Bleu chuckled lightly. "Uh, I just have a suggestion, I guess."

Cassandra nodded at Bleu, signaling for her to go on.

"Okay, well, if someone doesn't exert their power around here soon this ... place will go to shit." Bleu looked at Cassandra, looking for some sign of approval. "Um, a town that's run by force and stupidity will never make it through the winter much less survive."

"Wow. you've thought about this a lot." Cassandra replied back.

"Someone needs to step up. I'm not saying it has to be you, but I know I can't get everyone to listen to me."

Cassandra nodded as Bleu went on with her ideas about the future of their new world and what was to happen regarding leadership.

"I need you help, Cassandra. We're counting on you to pull through."

~~~

The town was littered with broken bottles and ash. Very little was left in the hardware store but students still went as an attempt to scavenge what they could.

"Did Cassandra text you too?" A tall blonde girl asked as she strode into the church.

The sparkles on her light green dress flickered in the sunlight as the dress clung to her body like a glove. She moved down the main aisle as if it was a catwalk, before sitting down next to Bleu. Bleu looked over and smiled at her while looking at her dress.

"Was there a dress code we didn't know about?" Bleu spoked up, while she knitted her eyebrows.

"I spent 700 bucks on this, and it's not like I'm going to be wearing it to prom." The girl sassed before she smoothed out her dress.

Helena sat to the right of Bleu and gave the girl a stiff smile. Kelly and Gwen walked in and Kelly handed Helena a box of tampons.

Helena thanked Kelly. "Someone must be hoarding these. There was none left at the drug store."

"I couldn't find any either," Bleu spoke up. "Which doesn't make sense the boys are the ones raiding the stores and they need use tampons. Unless there's something we don't know about."

Bleu raised her eyebrows at the girls around her as she talked and received a laugh from Helena and Kelly.

"I try to ration, I only have three boxes left." Kelley said handing over the box.

The church door opened again and the girls all looked back to see Cassandra and Allie walking in. Cassandra smiled before she gathered everyone on the floor and announced why she brought them here.

"The boys, that we thought we knew, destroyed those stores last night." Cassandra spoke to the group of girls who sat on the ground around her. "And if we don't do something soon, male testosterone is going to be the end of us."

"Is that why it's just girls here?" Helena asked as she folded her hands in a unsure manner.

Cassandra simply nodded before going on. "Right now it's just pillage."

Cassandra stopped and put her arm around her sister, knowing that the topic was about to change and become serious.

"How long until someone's raped walking home and no one gives a shit because that's just how it is?" This comment caused some girls to look down and become uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'm sorry no one wanted to date you in high school, Cassandra," Gwen spoke up while making eye contact with Cassandra. "But this war on men feels a little extra."

"Shut the fuck up, Gwen." Bleu spoke up. Although, she did partially agree with Gwen. Cassandra was right if this was how their new town is going to be then they are going to need to say goodbye to survival now.

"Really, Bleu?" Gwen said turning to face her. "And, what about Grizz? He was there last night, wasn't he?"

Bleu looked up from the floor. "Leave Grizz out of this, Gwen. We all know who really destroyed that store last night."

Gwen pursed her lips before facing back forward knowing she fell into a trap. Clark, her boyfriend, was one of the main causes of destruction last night.

"Everything that kept us safe is gone. There isn't anyone to say no and when you stop hearing no, you begin to think you can do anything. So, Cassandra is right things need to a change around here." Bleu said getting back to Cassandra's point.

"Women aren't safe in a world that's run by brute force and stupidity." Cassandra said, taking the line Bleu said to her last night, but Bleu didn't mind. "If we want peace, we need order. To get order we need to exert our power."

Girls around the group started to nod in agreement with Cassandra. Cassandra nodded back and told everyone they could go, and that they should spread the word to the girls who weren't there.

Bleu stood up and walked out of the church leaving the girls behind.

"Bleu!" Kelly called after her. "Hey, um, can I run something by you?"

Bleu turned to face Kelly and told her yes.

"I was looking at Jessica in her dress and I just thought, uh, we should do prom."

"Prom?" Bleu said out of confusion.

"I know it's silly and you probably think I'm shallow but-"

"I don't. It's just, you should run it by Cassandra." Bleu responded. "I mean, did it look like I was the one in charge in there?"

Bleu said as she gestured to the church.

"Bleu. I know that was all you, telling Cassandra what to say. Brute force and stupidity, that says Bleu Eliot all over it." Kelly said quoting Cassandra. "I've know you since I was three you would think I know how you think."

Bleu smiled at how well her friend knew her. It sucked that Harry Bingham had pulled them apart freshmen year.

"Kelly, I just, you should still ask Cassandra. I can't see her saying no but, it really isn't my decision." Bleu said before she turned around to leave. "Bye, Kel."

~~~

Bleu found herself returning to the church later that day. She was following Cassandra and Allie with the group of football boys behind her. She had told Grizz about what she said to Cassandra last night and what her plan was. Grizz actually agreed with the plan, unlike the other guys. Bleu sat next to Helena and let the boys have the row behind her.

"We need to know what we have." Cassandra said from the front of the church, as she got everyone's attention. "We need to know what we are at risk of running out of. So, there'll be an accounting of resources."

She stopped and took a shaky breath.

"Once we get a handle on that, we'll begin to ration food, " This received a reaction from the crowd. "Eating meals communally in the cafeteria. We'll also share houses, in case water and electricity are in limited supply."

As Cassandra went on more in depth more the kids started to groan or protest at her suggestions and rules.

"No one will be doing any of this alone... we'll have rotating worklists. That way, everyone contributes the same and this includes decision-making. It'll be by committee." Cassandra sighed. "Finally, we will put together a committee on going home, to formally investigate how we got here and where we are."

She looked down at her black journal one last time.

"Oh. Lastly, we will be having our prom tomorrow night. Before you protest, prom was supposed to be our goodbye and I still think we deserve one. I hope to see you all there."

Bleu looked over at Kelly who smiled widely at this comment. This remark received more cheers that protests as most people just need something to take their minds off, well, everything.

"I think we should vote, on the said plan." Cassandra said. "All in favor, please raise your hands."

Bleu immediately put her hand up as did most of the girls who were with her this morning. Bleu turned around lifted an eyebrow at the boys behind her as they did not have their hands up. Grizz looked up and her and smacked Luke's arm before putting his own hand up. The group waited a minuted until they realized a handful of kids hadn't raised their hands.

"I don't think we can do this unless it is unanimous." Cassandra said.

A few more kids raised their hands hesitantly but everyone's eyes remained on Harry and Campbell. Campbell smirked at Harry before raising his hand, and Harry followed his lead.

As Bleu walked out of the church she noticed a group of kids huddled around a pillar. Gordie must've posted the worklist. Bleu started to walk over but she noticed Allie storming towards her.

"Allie?" Bleu asked as she stopped her friend.

"Congratulations, you're on the committee." Allie said before ripping her arm away.

"What?" Bleu said before running over to the wall and reading the list.

From Your Committee,

Cassandra, Bleu, Kelly, Will, Luke, and Dillion

With this Bleu headed back to the Pressman house to talk Cassandra. As soon as she entered the house she walked in on an upset Allie and Cassandra in an argument.

"Shit, sorry." Bleu said before starting to leave, she could talk to Cassandra later.

"You put Bleu on the committee but not me!" Allie yelled.

Bleu looked at Cassandra. "I didn't ask to be on the committee, Cassandra. Give Allie my spot."

Bleu then left the house, not wanting to involve herself anymore.

As Bleu walked aimlessly down she received a text from Grizz. He told her to meet him at the football field. Bleu walked down the hill that led to the field, she could see Grizz standing alone.

Bleu walked along the sideline till she met Grizz.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she stopped in front of him.

"Bleu," Grizz started. "I know how simple of a girl you are and this is as simple as I could get..."

Bleu looked at Grizz confused.

"Will you let me take you to prom tomorrow?"

Bleu smiled, like crazy. He didn't have a big poster or a group of people or even flowers but Bleu didn't want it any other way.

"If course!" She said before hugging him, when she pulled away she got the sudden urge to kiss him, but she stopped herself.

She looked up at Grizz and some how all the feelings she seemed to push deep down resurfaced. All in that single moment she seemed to fall for him all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.5K 26
trapped in an abandoned version of her home, eden blanchard finds two sources of comfort- intoxication... and harry bingham. - Ranked: #1 - thesocie...
66.3K 3K 13
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪx ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴄᴏʟᴅ...
57.1K 1K 50
IVE NEVER DONE THIS SO THE UPDATES WONT BE FREQUENT BUT ILL TRY MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE ALCOHOL DRUGS SMUTT (NOT SURE THO) AND ETC ETC Credit to...
95.7K 2.4K 23
In which she feared ending up alone and a certain boy promised she wouldn't be alone. *DISCONTINUED AS SHOW GOT CANCELLED :( UNEDITED HARRY BINGHA...